Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,957 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:04 AM

Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. - Computers (81) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. (1295244 Views)

22 Essentials To Consider Before Buying A Laptop/computer PC/MAC / Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. / Post Your Laptop Problems Here For Free Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (1226) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by EEVICTOREE(m): 1:19pm On Oct 14, 2010
Am finding it hard to change the PC display language (Swedish to English). It was sent frm my relatives in Sweden, I Hα√ε done the system recovery more than 2 times now,
What should i do??Please help
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by EEVICTOREE(m): 1:23pm On Oct 14, 2010
Its Hp Pavillion dv9500, Any help will be appreciated
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Vitality31(m): 2:02pm On Oct 14, 2010
Please Gurus in the, anytime am using my laptop and PHCN takes light, after about 2 minutes my laptop will freeze and in a case where the power supply is taken a restored immediately the laptop freeze and even if the light comes on immediately my laptop will still off.
in a nutshell, anytime power source is removed from my laptop it will freeze and then go off whether the power is restored immediately.
please i need urgent assistance to sort out this issue. thanks everyone
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by doncent: 5:38pm On Oct 14, 2010
hey guysssssssss , can any body give me a scope on remote desktop, ive been trying it but its working, pls help, @ okiesvincent@yahoo.com
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Vitality31(m): 9:25pm On Oct 14, 2010
pls Gurus in the house, help me out abeg.whenever in put on my laptop with out electricity,it works for say 3 minutes and then freeze. also when am using electricity to power it an the power source is remove, it also freezes. but if i immediately put back the power source, the laptop goes off on its own. pls what do i do as i dont want my laptop to gm bad. thanks in advance
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Vitality31(m): 11:19pm On Oct 14, 2010
@skydancer,
please i need you assistance, when i use my laptop without electricity, the laptop will work for some minutes say 3mins and then freeze. Also when i plug it to electricity, and NEPA takes light, after say 3mins, it will freeze and when you plug back the electricity, it will work again and then go off totally. please i need your assistance. thanks
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by oilepo(m): 4:09am On Oct 15, 2010
@all,my window vista screen just turned blue and when I boot it,the message appear that I should press  F11 for recovery.When I press F11 there are options on wizard which I can not understand therefore I cant proceed,please someone help.Thanx.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by xtremeidea(m): 9:36am On Oct 15, 2010
Plz guys i need help, My laptop powers on but wont boot, even self test doesnt boot.

the power stays on but notin shows on screen. i have removed the ram n placed it back n yet notin,

Please any ideas?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Emmxyl(m): 9:49am On Oct 15, 2010
Hi, my problem is that I have a Desktop PC, the PC will be connected to the network and as well the internet but it will browse after sometime it will stop displaying web pages. When you ping the DNS, it will be repling, when you ping yahoo, it will be repling but when you want the page to open, it will not display. Anybody with any useful help should pls come to my aid. Thanks
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by rosiggy(m): 3:03pm On Oct 15, 2010
I v dis system dat rstarts on its own wit an error message dat"the windows log on process has bn terminated wit an error code 000*00000" or smtn like dat.Pls i need ur help.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by rosiggy(m): 3:37pm On Oct 15, 2010
I v dis system dat rstarts on its own wit an error message dat"the windows log on process has bn terminated wit an error code 000*00000" or smtn like dat.Pls i need ur help.Tnx
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by xlfemzy(m): 6:11am On Oct 16, 2010
rosiggy:

I v dis system dat rstarts on its own wit an error message dat"the windows log on process has bn terminated wit an error code 000*00000" or smtn like dat.Pls i need your help.Tnx
insert an OS disc n run repair followin ds command chkdsk /p den u r gud 2go.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Sweetdoct247(m): 6:37pm On Oct 18, 2010
I installed avast and my lapii gave me a blue screen. After that anytime I put it on, a few minutes aftet booting up it gives me a blue screen so I entrered the safe mode to restore the system to what it was before installing avast but even after that I'm still getting a blue screen. I shut it down to restart but after power on it wrote something about checksum error I dont really remember the exact thing and I put it off by long pressing the power botton. However since then if I put it on it only the power come on nothing shows on the screen and I can only hear the fan rolling. Any help pls?
System is HP G 60 and os is vista home premium.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by nabiz(m): 7:24pm On Oct 18, 2010
hi friends, i want to learn how to repair computer, pls call me on 08133453890 or send me your contact through nabiz4you@yahoo.com . i mean i need the best place to practically learn how to repair computer in nigeria
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by netotse(m): 1:19pm On Oct 19, 2010
££VICTOR££:

Am finding it hard to change the PC display language (Swedish to English). It was sent frm my relatives in Sweden, I Hα√ε done the system recovery more than 2 times now,
What should i do??Please help
what's the OS?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by netotse(m): 1:24pm On Oct 19, 2010
hey ppl,

i need help with something, i'm trying to help a friend sort out his computer, thing is, some quack formatted his recovery partition so we cant use system restore, the sticker under his computer isn't very clear so i cant make out the pre-installed OS type even though i can see the numbers, i think it's windows 7 home premium or professional sha. . .

what i need to know is if i can use the restore CD from a similar computer then change the key in regedit or something, cos i've been unable to fund a bootleg copy of the OS to buy, all i seem to find is windows ultimate and the key under the laptop wont work with ultimate. . .

it's one of them black compaqs, i cant remember the model now, 120gb, 2gb(he bought extra memory)
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by nellaluv(f): 11:43pm On Oct 19, 2010
How can one speed up a computer. AFTER fixing A PROBLEM with the CPU, my system takes forever to boot even after booting it still takes forever b4 i can be able to use it smiley

Anyone

Somebody
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by netotse(m): 11:46pm On Oct 19, 2010
nellaluv:

How can one speed up a computer. AFTER fixing A PROBLEM with the CPU, my system takes forever to boot even after booting it still takes forever b4 i can be able to use it smiley

Anyone

Somebody
i've given my life to Christ so i cant do juju anymore. . .meaning, how on earth are we supposed to help if we dont know what type of computer you have? (which we wont know unless you dont tell us)
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by wise3g(m): 8:45am On Oct 20, 2010
my computer is ok now.good quality.
smileyhttp://www.wise3g.com
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by nellaluv(f): 9:46am On Oct 20, 2010
netotse:

i've given my life to Christ so i cant do juju anymore. . .meaning, how on earth are we supposed to help if we dont know what type of computer you have? (which we wont know unless you dont tell us)

oh ok, cheesy

OS NAME: Microsoft Windows XP Professional

System Model: HP d220 MT (PA714A)
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by prommy(f): 10:41am On Oct 20, 2010
pls help me out.i cant post anything on my face book.i don't know what the problem is but after typing when i send it doesnt .
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Tbank2: 10:48am On Oct 20, 2010
Pls,i need help 4rm hous ,i ve been hook down by backdoor virus ,i can't format&i can install antiviru.what shoul i do.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Tbank2: 11:05am On Oct 20, 2010
Hi skydancer,I'm jus hit by backdoor virus,i can't format &i can't instal antivirus.Pls what shoul l do.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Tbank2: 11:19am On Oct 20, 2010
Guru in d House,can u tel me where l can download Toshiba driver petium3 mini laptor notebook.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ZIMDRILL(m): 3:21pm On Oct 20, 2010
Tbank2:

Guru in d House,can u tel me where l can download Toshiba driver petium3 mini laptor notebook.

is it driver, which driver or it is drivers
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 20, 2010
nellaluv:

Anyone

Somebody
hello visit www.avg.com and download pctune up its free to try for once just follow all recommedations by the program you should get considerable speedup on your pc,
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ZIMDRILL(m): 4:14pm On Oct 20, 2010
Kingsleyinfo:

hello visit www.avg.com and download pctune up its free to try for once just follow all recommedations by the program you should get considerable speedup on your pc,

you need to know why what was the problem CPU and how it was fixed

then from that you can offer help

the reason you need such infor is this the lets say s/he changed the CPU the pc was old model and put the models of CPU the computer might have problems with old motherboard voltage etc hence it becomes slow
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by nellaluv(f): 4:46pm On Oct 20, 2010
Kingsleyinfo:

ok, gotcha i'm on it.

ZIM DRILL:

you need to know why what was the problem CPU and how it was fixed

then from that you can offer help

the reason you need such infor is this the lets say s/he changed the CPU the pc was old model and put the models of CPU the computer might have problems with old motherboard voltage etc hence it becomes slow

Powerbox was changed undecided
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Sweetdoct247(m): 5:00pm On Oct 20, 2010
I have an HP G60 laptop. When I press the on button, the LED light comes on, the DVD light flickers, the fan spins like a top but nothing shows on the screen. It's inconsistent. Sometimes I can press the button once and everything comes up normally and works just fine. Other times I have to turn it off and on 20 times. Sometimes I just give up. I did a complete restore with restore disc. No change. I did the BIOS reset, no change. The funny thing is that those times it eventually comes up, after booting up completely and I start to think all is good I suddenly get a blue screen that either says something about IRQL NOT EQUAL or something about win32k.sys (I dont remember the exact sentence). However if I succeed in booting up into safe mode everything works just fine with no BSOD at all. I've even re installed the OS but still no change. This is simply beyond me and any advice will be profundly appreciated. I run a vista home premium OS. Processor is AMD Athlon and ram is 3gig
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ZIMDRILL(m): 5:46pm On Oct 20, 2010
nellaluv:

ok, gotcha i'm on it.

Powerbox was changed undecided

then i dont see it would affect the running of the pc unless powerbox is under suppying the pc

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (1226) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: PattyMike(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.