Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,684 members, 7,979,301 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 05:39 AM

All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) (14230 Views)

All Hail Biafra / See What Amaechi Did While The National Anthem Was Being Recited... / Biafran National Team Winning The AFCON Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by Onlytruth(m): 11:53pm On Aug 06, 2009
OgidiBoy:

I HATE IBOS angry angry angry

We survive nevertheless! Your hate empowers us more to take over your land soon. Whether you like it or not! grin
Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by OgidiBoy(m): 11:57pm On Aug 06, 2009
I HATE IBOS SO MUCH I WANT TO KILL MYSELF angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by yommyuk: 11:58pm On Aug 06, 2009
Even some of the best babalawo in Yorubaland is in Igbomans paybook. Who no like money? Na we and una for Lagos!

U mean the ones that do money rituals right grin grin grin
My friend, u no sabi
Na u and who dey for lagos?
All We have to do is cast a spell on the Water of our land that any non native that drinks it should taste  fire.
Go to Ekiti - Ikongosi, and ask around concerning the non natives that wanted to flex. cheesy
old boy, u no sabi. cool
Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by Nobody: 11:59pm On Aug 06, 2009
OgidiBoy:

I HATE IBOS SO MUCH I WANT TO KILL MYSELF angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Let me pull the bullet for you kiss

yommyuk:

Go to Ekiti - Ikongosi, and ask around concerning the non natives that wanted to flex. cheesy
old boy, u no sabi. cool
Is there a reason why you keep bring Ekiti up? We're a peace loving people plz lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by OgidiBoy(m): 12:01am On Aug 07, 2009
FL Gators:

Let me pull the bullet for you kiss

Pls do because my hate for Igbos, if not checked can lead me to go out and kill Innocent folks cry cry cry angry angry
Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by Nobody: 12:02am On Aug 07, 2009
Oya come closer so I can pull the bullet, omo Igbo
Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by yommyuk: 12:07am On Aug 07, 2009
Is there a reason why you keep bring Ekiti up? We're a peace loving people plz

oh yeah! We yoruba are peace loving people but if an outsider tries to expliot our good nature like these IBOs
Na fire go burn them

No hard feelings towards my Ekiti brethen. My inlaws are from there and the tale that i mentioned above earlier is real.
Some Ibos where given land to farm and they wanted to flex.
The rest is history cool
Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by yommyuk: 12:09am On Aug 07, 2009
Pls do because my hate for Igbos, if not checked can lead me to go out and kill Innocent folks

My brother, if u need a supplier of bullets - holla. I will supply u at a very generous discount. cool
Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by Nobody: 12:13am On Aug 07, 2009
yommyuk:

My brother, if u need a supplier of bullets - holla. I will supply u at a very generous discount. cool
rotflmao. u need help grin
Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by Onlytruth(m): 12:38am On Aug 07, 2009
OgidiBoy:

Ha! ha!! I laugh with heavy Igbo accent! grin cheesy grin
Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by sosisi(f): 12:42am On Aug 07, 2009
OgidiBoy:

Please don't kill yourself
Me too hate those omo nna boys
Those people that eat stone without drinking water,
good for nothing illiterates
All the good schools are in our area
They can't touch us,we are tops in everything
We have 25 professors in my immediate family alone.
Even our pool man is  a professor.

See how we allowed  those Oshi Ibos to come and trade freely in Lagos and they're still complaining.
Let them go back to their villages in the East and stay there
Those spare part dealers.
Oh I hate them so
please let's kill ourselves
I feel like jumping into the Lagos lagoon grin
Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by Onlytruth(m): 12:47am On Aug 07, 2009
yommyuk:

Even some of the best babalawo in Yorubaland is in Igbomans paybook. Who no like money? Na we and una for Lagos!

U mean the ones that do money rituals right grin grin grin
My friend, u no sabi
Na u and who dey for lagos?
All We have to do is cast a spell on the Water of our land that any non native that drinks it should taste  fire.
old boy, u no sabi. cool

You think say your gods no de eat bribe? Your oracle, no be person de take care of am? Believe me, if that logic is possible, there wont  even be a single Igboman in Yorubaland. Your problem is that you hate Igbos, but can't live without them. That is why you fear and oppose Biafra. But you also want Igbo to leave your land for you. Talk about upside down logic! Na we and una for Lagos! Some of your best babalawo dey inside our pocket! Dem like money too! grin
Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by OgidiBoy(m): 1:00am On Aug 07, 2009
$osisi:

Please don't kill yourself
Me too hate those omo nna boys
Those people that eat stone without drinking water,
good for nothing illiterates
All the good schools are in our area
They can't touch us,we are tops in everything
We have 25 professors in my immediate family alone.
Even our pool man is a professor.

See how we allowed those Oshi Ibos to come and trade freely in Lagos and they're still complaining.
Let them go back to their villages in the East and stay there
Those spare part dealers.
Oh I hate them so
please let's kill ourselves
I feel like jumping into the Lagos lagoon grin

Now I'm dieing of envy.
Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by sosisi(f): 1:06am On Aug 07, 2009
OgidiBoy:

Now I'm dieing of envy.

now you go first.
[b]H[/b]if I [b]h[/b]ever ear those [b]H[/b]Ibos mention Biafra [b]H[/b]again, [b]H[/b]I will just die for them shogbo!
what is it?
Everytime Biafra biafra biafra
nonsense.
We must be one whether they like it or not.
We must be one Nigeria
But they must leave Lagos o
They must head east
I am tired of them
They must go
no they must stay in Nigeria
No they are useless,let them be gone
but no Biafra
No Biafra I say.
where are they?
Oh Gad!
where are these omo nna people
are they gone already?
Come back ear you dis Biafrans
Hi need to tish them a lesson hin dis hinternet grin
Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by Nobody: 1:28am On Aug 07, 2009
$osisi:

H[/b]if I [b]h[/b]ever ear those [b]H[/b]Ibos mention Biafra [b]H[/b]again, [b]H[/b]I will just die for them shogbo!

Come back [size=14pt][b]ear
[/size] you dis Biafrans

Hi need to tish them a lesson hin dis hinternet grin

are they dropping the aitches or overemphasizing them?
Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by sosisi(f): 1:39am On Aug 07, 2009
tpia.:

are they dropping the aitches or overemphasizing them?

do [b]H[/b]i know?
Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by Nobody: 1:40am On Aug 07, 2009
$osisi:

do [b]H[/b]i know?

ok!

knock yourself out but keep your knickers on!
Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by sosisi(f): 1:54am On Aug 07, 2009
tpia.:

ok!

knock yourself out but keep your knickers on!

[b]H[/b]okay, [b]H[/b]i will do [b]h[/b]as you ave said
Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by udezue(m): 11:30am On Aug 07, 2009
lmfao!!!! @ Osisi
LOL CHEIIIIII

Anyways a Biafra with 4 ethnic nations, Igbo, Ijo, Efik-Ibibio-Annang-Oron, and Ogoni is better than a Nigeria of over 250 nations we cant even account for. I just learned about another group up north called Bassa.
Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by emyah(m): 12:23pm On Aug 07, 2009
don't worry how Biafra will look , but for Ur information it will be land you and you generation will run to and have Peace of mind, de same questions was ask here in South Africa white man couldn't beleive one day a black man can handle this country for one day but a lot of Yoruba feel every were looking Job and Igbo is employing them here in foreign land as fellow country man and continuing criticise Igbo sell them out.so that they can be better Nigeria .

[color=#006600][/color]
Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Aug 07, 2009
udezue:

I just learned about another group up north called Bassa.

the ones originally from Cameroon.

http://www.adbassania.com/NigeriasBassaNge.html

http://www.adbassania.com/CameroonsBasaa.html
Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by ezeagu(m): 6:07pm On Aug 07, 2009
tpia.:

the ones originally from Cameroon.

http://www.adbassania.com/NigeriasBassaNge.html

http://www.adbassania.com/CameroonsBasaa.html

There are three unrelated groups who go by the name of Bassa, apparently.
Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 07, 2009
ezeagu:

There are three unrelated groups who go by the name of Bassa, apparently.

why do you consider them unrelated?

They related or not related depending on who's talking and what their interests are.
Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by Onlytruth(m): 10:39pm On Aug 07, 2009
The way some people defend Naija here, you would think the country was always one. FACT: it wasn't!

Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by Onlytruth(m): 10:41pm On Aug 07, 2009
I wonder what was the most compelling reason (apart from business expediency) for merging the two parts

But, I'm really not into blaming the colonial masters. I'm more into telling ourselves the truth about why we became a nation and why 2 million had to die to keep it one.
Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by ezeagu(m): 10:44pm On Aug 07, 2009
Onlytruth:

The way some people defend Naija here, you would think the country was always one. FACT: it wasn't!

We've gotta work with what we got.  smiley
Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by Onlytruth(m): 10:46pm On Aug 07, 2009
Onlytruth:

I wonder what was the most compelling reason (apart from business expediency) for merging the two parts

But, I'm really not into blaming the colonial masters. I'm more into telling ourselves the truth about why we became a nation and why 2 million had to die to keep it one.

Plus, what has changed to prove the dead wrong? I need concrete answers, not slogans like "we will get there some day".

"Hope is not a strategy"

-Kevin Madden
Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by ezeagu(m): 10:52pm On Aug 07, 2009
Onlytruth:

Plus, what has changed to prove the dead wrong? I need concrete answers, not slogans like "we will get there some day".

The ironic thing is the best way to spite these former 'masters' is to cooperate with each other, they put us together because they knew we wouldn't get along and they know if someone tried to do the same to them, well, look at the two major wars of the 20th century. They have and will always think lesser of us. I think if anyone truly wants to split you have to sit back and watch what's happening in Nigeria because you won't have to do much, so you don't get your nation involved in [another] blood feud, that would probably last centuries after the country has split. Until all this . . . . . . . we've got to work we've got. . . . . . . . . .
Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by Nobody: 10:58pm On Aug 07, 2009
you certainly got the part about blood feuds right.
Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by tamme: 11:01pm On Aug 07, 2009
$osisi:

[b]H[/b]okay, [b]H[/b]i will do [b]h[/b]as you ave said
tribalist
y're an idiot. big one

so its the Igbo accent that is so cool?
have you heard those igbo villagers speak? terrible and disgusting if you ask me
Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by Onlytruth(m): 11:03pm On Aug 07, 2009
ezeagu:

The ironic thing is the best way to spite these former 'masters' is to cooperate with each other, they put us together because they knew we wouldn't get along and they know if someone tried to do the same to them, well, look at the two major wars of the 20th century. They have and will always think lesser of us. I think if anyone truly wants to split you have to sit back and watch what's happening in Nigeria because you won't have to do much, so you don't get your nation involved in [another] blood feud, that would probably last centuries after the country has split. Until all this . . . . . . . we've got to work we've got. . . . . . . . . .

I wasn't talking about any feud not to talk of a bloody one. I'm talking about "awareness" "understanding" and "enlightenment" about our true situation. Our past. If we understand for instance that we were never ALWAYS one nation, it would make it less likely for a policeman or soldier to commit genocide or murder people extra judicially or raze down towns and cities just to force unity. If Nigerians understand the past, it would make it more likely for them to gather the courage to sit down and honestly tackle issues that hold the country or its peoples down. So we need this awareness first before any progress can happen.
Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by yommyuk: 11:04pm On Aug 07, 2009
Anyways a Biafra with 4 ethnic nations, Igbo, Ijo, Efik-Ibibio-Annang-Oron, and Ogoni

So what will be the population for these nations stated above cheesy
Is it the oil u are banking on? That is why u r including Ogoni and Ibibio grin
Who will process the oil for u?  Oyinbo man?

This is what u people don't realise. Oyinbo man will not deal with u?
Do you know why? Because okirika boys are selfish. U don't believe in sharing. it is not your style.
That is why politically u will continue to be bankrupt. Without key allies what can u do?

Keep on dreaming - BIAFRA KO! CONGO NI grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

President Jonathan To Address Nigerians Tomorrow By 7am / 7 Fulani Herdsmen Sentenced To Life Imprisonment In Ondo Over Falae's Kidnapping / 2023: I’ll Do The Bidding Of Nigerians Not Few Individuals - Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.