Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,742 members, 7,952,043 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:54 AM

All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) (14134 Views)

All Hail Biafra / See What Amaechi Did While The National Anthem Was Being Recited... / Biafran National Team Winning The AFCON Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by invisible2(m): 6:23pm On Aug 02, 2009
Onlytruth:

Anyone who can think like me has no business with poverty, trust me! We have seen all these before: "igbos yorubas every tribe fraternizing dating,marrying,schooling,working,eating, CELEBRATING MORE MONEY THEY MADE all togther." Then, all of a sudden, some poor "patriotic" guy tries to make things really work for everyone, and all hell breaks loose! Suddenly, you find out that the same neighbor who "have been fraternizing" with you is a hidden enemy! He had been secretly coveting your success or perceived success for years. And you'd be lucky to escape with your life and some clothes on your back. For the naive and unlucky ones, well, they lose everything including lives. Anytime I read Major Nzeogwu's coup statements, it feels so eerily familiar. It articulates all that was wrong with Nigeria. All that[b] IS STILL WRONG [/b]with Nigeria. Like I said in another thread, people with vast different views of progress should not be forming nations. I'm not being pessimistic. I'm just being real.
If anyone is serious about creating a nation out of that space, let them start creating that nation from the village level and go from there. Let's try to be real for once and stop deceiving ourselves.

In the first place, why do we love to live among those we call our enemies?

I ask again, why cant our people live and work in their home states if they dont enjoy ethnic victimization?

Have any Ibo man been killed by HAUSAS/ YORUBA riots in Onitsha or Owerri?
Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by Eziachi: 6:59pm On Aug 02, 2009
invisible!:

A bu m ony Igbo, bido na mbu ruo na njedebe

A murum n' ala Igbo

ebe a ka m no gusia akwukwo, bido olu

Nne m na nna m bu ndi Igbo

A huru m ndi Igbo na anya.

grin
You could be Igbo, afterall Ukpabi Asika is Igbo too. By the way what is the name of your age group in Igboland?
Writing Igbo is not very convinving, as I have seen an Irishman in London that speaks Igbo very fluent and he was married to our sister for 25 years and learned the language.
Gov Idris from the north speaks Igbo more fluent more than you as he was born and bred in Onitsha, so he can hide behind the internet and write Igo and tell you that he is Igbo.You should do more than scribing a few word on this blog.
Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by Becomrich: 7:03pm On Aug 02, 2009
eziachi, you and your biafra people better be careful. if not uwazubike would end up like yussuf mohammed. stop shouting biafra. it would never happen.

you see this is what would happen for peace. biafra would only result in a war. but removing the yorubas, edo, delta and bayelsa would not result in a war. igbos are not ready to fight over the fact that they remove the yorubas, edo, delta and bayelsa into benin republic.

Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by invisible2(m): 7:15pm On Aug 02, 2009
Eziachi:

grin
You could be Igbo, afterall Ukpabi Asika is Igbo too. By the way what is the name of your age group in Igboland?
Writing Igbo is not very convinving, as I have seen an Irishman in London that speaks Igbo very fluent and he was married to our sister for 25 years and learned the language.
Gov Idris from the north speaks Igbo more fluent more than you as he was born and bred in Onitsha, so he can hide behind the internet and write Igo and tell you that he is Igbo.You should do more than scribing a few word on this blog.

I am more Ibo than you, that one is certain as I have never lived anywhere else since my parents born me into this world, I dont have to prove what is true. That I dont share your views about Biafra is no reason to say am not Ibo, two children from the same womb could differ sufficiently. I love to fight those that cause me trouble, not those they told me they cause me trouble.

I love to reply those that talk to me directly, not those they told me they gossip about me, because those that tell me others are talking about me might even be the real enemies I have, and they are only trying to set me up.

Those that tell us we need a second Biafra are probably lying to us because its our brothers that rule us here and rob us blind!

Its our brothers here that cause us the most problems and dont care about us.

Dont look far to know the cause of your problems, look inwards and you will see the truth, the senators, the governors, the ministers, the big business owners have all conspired to render all of us poor and you are here over the internet cursing yourselves all in the name of tribalism?
Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by asha80(m): 7:20pm On Aug 02, 2009
@invisible and @eziachi

Two of you are from different generations and would probably find it difficult to understand yourselves so just let this slide.
Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by Onlytruth(m): 7:47pm On Aug 02, 2009
asha 80:

@invisible and @eziachi

Two of you are from different generations and would probably find it difficult to understand yourselves so just let this slide.

Yes you are right. I remember a story from January 1966 after the first coup. A certain man refused to move to the east after the first wave of massacre in Kano. He was telling his friends who were eagerly moving, "Onye nwulu o je be" (his onitsha dialect) translated- man die go!
His real reason though was that one of his closest friends was a powerful Alhaji in Kano. 
And so it happened that when the second wave of killings began, he ran to the Alhaji's house. The Alhaji hid him inside his wives quarters. They were friends! But then came the fateful hour. It happened that someone had seen him run into the Alhaji's house and went to inform the raging mob. When the mob arrived, they asked the Alhaji to produce the "Nyamiri" inside his house and threatened to kill him and burn down his house if he delayed. Well, the Alhaji went inside and dragged his "friend" out and explained to him that he had no choice.
The man was taken outside the city and stoned to death. There are many similar stories all over the north and western Nigeria then.
I really pity any Igbo with aloof parents in Igboland or elsewhere. History is a powerful thing. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. It may save your life!
Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by invisible2(m): 10:10pm On Aug 02, 2009
Onlytruth:

Yes you are right. I remember a story from January 1966 after the first coup. A certain man refused to move to the east after the first wave of massacre in Kano. He was telling his friends who were eagerly moving, "Onye nwulu o je be" (his onitsha dialect) translated- man die go!
His real reason though was that one of his closest friends was a powerful Alhaji in Kano.
And so it happened that when the second wave of killings began, he ran to the Alhaji's house. The Alhaji hid him inside his wives quarters. They were friends! But then came the fateful hour. It happened that someone had seen him run into the Alhaji's house and went to inform the raging mob. When the mob arrived, they asked the Alhaji to produce the "Nyamiri" inside his house and threatened to kill him and burn down his house if he delayed. Well, the Alhaji went inside and dragged his "friend" out and explained to him that he had no choice.
The man was taken outside the city and stoned to death. There are many similar stories all over the north and western Nigeria then.
I really pity any Igbo with aloof parents in Igboland or elsewhere. History is a powerful thing. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. It may save your life!

All the things you said happened, and it happened about 40 years ago in Kano and Katsina. That they killed Igbos is because they acted like any mob will act when instructed by their big men in the army who wanted a revenge for the coup of 1966. All those are supposed to be in the history books, read by our children for rememberance sake.

Note that I said it should be for remembrance sake and not to use it to provoke each other. The perpetrators of those heinous crimes agaist humanity are largely dead, its their children that are still alive today. We preach forgiveness in our churches, so why do we still carry malice for an offence comitted against us 40 years ago.

Vengeance should belong to God, The lord shall fight your battles and you shall hold your peace. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by sosisi(f): 2:10am On Aug 03, 2009
invisible!:

All the things you said happened, and it happened about 40 years ago in Kano and Katsina. That they killed Igbos is because they acted like any mob will act when instructed by their big men in the army who wanted a revenge for the coup of 1966. All those are supposed to be in the history books, read by our children for rememberance sake.

Note that I said it should be for remembrance sake and not to use it to provoke each other. The perpetrators of those heinous crimes agaist humanity are largely dead, its their children that are still alive today. We preach forgiveness in our churches, so why do we still carry malice for an offence comitted against us 40 years ago.

Vengeance should belong to God, The lord shall fight your battles and you shall hold your peace. A word is enough for the wise.

Invisible is now quoting Bible ? shocked shocked shocked
Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by invisible2(m): 8:54am On Aug 03, 2009
$osisi:

Invisible is now quoting Bible ? shocked shocked shocked

I was in church yesterday grin
Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by Eziachi: 4:56pm On Aug 03, 2009
invisible!:

I am more Ibo than you, that one is certain as I have never lived anywhere else since my parents born me into this world, I dont have to prove what is true. That I dont share your views about Biafra is no reason to say am not Ibo, two children from the same womb could differ sufficiently. I love to fight those that cause me trouble, not those they told me they cause me trouble.

I love to reply those that talk to me directly, not those they told me they gossip about me, because those that tell me others are talking about me might even be the real enemies I have, and they are only trying to set me up.

Those that tell us we need a second Biafra are probably lying to us because its our brothers that rule us here and rob us blind!

Its our brothers here that cause us the most problems and dont care about us.

Dont look far to know the cause of your problems, look inwards and you will see the truth, the senators, the governors, the ministers, the big business owners have all conspired to render all of us poor and you are here over the internet cursing yourselves all in the name of tribalism?

For the fact that you are refering yourself as IBO proves my point. If someone can't pronounce his own name, what is the point being alive?
You are Ibo
I am Igbo that is the difference.
Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by sosisi(f): 5:42pm On Aug 03, 2009
invisible!:

I was in church yesterday grin

checking out girls or worshipping God?
Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by invisible2(m): 11:57pm On Aug 03, 2009
Eziachi:

For the fact that you are refering yourself as IBO proves my point. If someone can't pronounce his own name, what is the point being alive?
You are Ibo
I am Igbo that is the difference.

There's now a difference between Ibo and Igbo?

We even have bigger divisions than I earlier thought.
Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by NINETOFIVE(m): 1:48am On Aug 04, 2009
invisible!:

Stop sounding daft, if this is the case why is Israel struggling with the Arabs, why didn't they wait for God to fight their battle? remember Jesus was their brother. You could not sound less intelligent, this is borderline.
Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by NINETOFIVE(m): 1:52am On Aug 04, 2009
invisible!:

There is something fraudulent about this your ''we we'' is not possible for you not to see it, you are trying too hard, slow it down.
Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by Eziachi: 3:42pm On Aug 04, 2009
invisible!:

If there is any division, it exist only in your head, there are no group called IBO and there is only one NDIGBO. If you want to be Onye Igbo, let us know and lets tell you what it takes to be one, instead of faking around the edges.
Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by invisible2(m): 4:05pm On Aug 04, 2009
Eziachi:

If there is any division, it exist only in your head, there are no group called IBO and there is only one NDIGBO. If you want to be Onye Igbo, let us know and lets tell you what it takes to be one, instead of faking around the edges.

The major problem is that some people have ideas and cannot afford to take criticisms for it, they want others to blindly hop into line with them and toe their line without asking any questions whatsoever, and anyone who as much as dare sound different will be castigated and labelled a traitor, which makes me wonder about the Biafran army officers that were executed as saboteurs.

Where these people really 'sabo' as it was called in those days or they just sounded different and lost their lives as a result?

Alienating me and accusing me of not being Ibo enough is tantamount to hiding behind a finger! Face the truth.
Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by invisible2(m): 4:19pm On Aug 04, 2009
NINETOFIVE:

Stop sounding daft, if this is the case why is Israel struggling with the Arabs, why didn't they wait for God to fight their battle? remember Jesus was their brother. You could not sound less intelligent, this is borderline.

The Isreali case is completely different, the Arabs are attacking, killing, maiming and tormenting Isrealis every minute. Isreal have every right to struggle for their life. Biafrans are living in their homes, doing their businesses, even causing trouble for themselves.
Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by ezeagu(m): 4:43pm On Aug 04, 2009
invisible!:

The Isreali case is completely different, the Arabs are attacking, killing, maiming and tormenting Isrealis every minute. Isreal have every right to struggle for their life.

No they are not, you can count on your fingers the number of Israelis killed by Palestinian's, Israeli's killing Palestinians on the other hand. . . . . . . . .

invisible!:

Biafrans are living in their homes, doing their businesses, even causing trouble for themselves.

What do you mean?

invisible!:

The major problem is that some people have ideas and cannot afford to take criticisms for it, they want others to blindly hop into line with them and toe their line without asking any questions whatsoever, and anyone who as much as dare sound different will be castigated and labelled a traitor, which makes me wonder about the Biafran army officers that were executed as saboteurs.

Where these people really 'sabo' as it was called in those days or they just sounded different and lost their lives as a result?

That's interesting, but apparently the accounts of sabotaging were a lot stronger than just questioning Biafra. . . . . . and they were mostly non-Igbo Biafran's anyway, I don't know I wasn't there.

And I agree, when an Igbo person is questioning Biafra I don't think anybody should start calling them traitors or accusing them of not even being Igbo! cheesy

invisible!:

On the other hand, are you sure your an Igbo person? If not it would be more honest if you admitted so now.
Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by invisible2(m): 4:59pm On Aug 04, 2009
I am a proud Igboman, always will be. My views are fuelled by my experiences which are very different and as such I can afford to sound different and air my views even if they contradict the popular belief of the misguided majority, though the proponents of biafra are very little.
Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by Onlytruth(m): 5:24pm On Aug 04, 2009
invisible!:

I am a proud Igboman, always will be. My views are fuelled by my experiences which are very different and as such I can afford to sound different and air my views even if they contradict the popular belief of the misguided majority, though the proponents of biafra are very little.

I don't know how much you know about Igboland but I suspect the Nigerian government knows. They wouldn't even conduct a census identifying Nigerians by their tribe. I'm waiting for the day they stop being afraid of Biafra and conduct a real census. In the US every demographic information about a person is known. Because of perfidy, it can't happen in Nigeria. I don't even want to go into conducting a fair opinion poll about Biafra. Frame the question anyway you want, Ndigbo will support Biafra (even if they end up in it alone). Like I said before, these can change, but it all depends on Nigeria. Igbo are a highly dynamic people. They don't want to be held back by anybody. We don't have security and all civilized policing are local. But in Nigeria it is central (another product of Biafra fear). We don't have electricity, and local generating and distributing is more efficient. Not in Nigeria. Every generated wattage must be channeled to the national grid. I cannot get an international airport in the east, guess why? Of course another fear of Biafra. Meanwhile I have to fly into Lagos or Abuja and then risk the local "air molues" to Enugu. Or worse, risk armed robbers along Lagos -Ore -Benin road to get to the east. I can go on. And you believe Ndigbo are happy and will wait for eternity to secure a decent future. Keep on dreaming.
Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by invisible2(m): 7:16pm On Aug 04, 2009
I will keep on dreaming of a better Nigeria, until the supporters of Biafra will prove to me that these wicked leaders here can lead a better Biafra.
Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by Onlytruth(m): 4:20am On Aug 05, 2009
invisible!:

I will keep on dreaming of a better Nigeria, until the supporters of Biafra will prove to me that these wicked leaders here can lead a better Biafra.

We have tried Nigeria for nearly 50 years and we have seen the outcome. Let us try Biafra ( even if its only Igboland) for 10 years for a change. If Biafra fails within 10 years, then  force us back. I assure you it won't fail! What I saw Ngige do in Anambra state in 2 and half years convinces me we can build a developed country in 10 years. We don't need 50 years!

“Those who say it can't be done are usually interrupted by others doing it.”
-James Baldwin
Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by okunoba(m): 7:53am On Aug 05, 2009
@invincible, ur comments on this thread as been the most rational and thought full, my only problem is ur desire to see Igbo`s dominate their fellow black brothers. I 4 one will not like to be dominated by any race or ethnic group. If we are fighting against domination y do we want to dominate others.

To my Igbo kins, I understand ur pain and anger, the sufferings from the Biafran war can`t just be forgotten. Too many lives were lost for that to happen so soon, but at the same time we can`t let it cloud our reasoning. The suffering of the Igbo`s in Nigeria is no different to that of the Hausa, Kanuri, Yoruba, Ibibio or ogoni`s or indeed the sufferings  of most Africans. We all suffer from the same corrupt leaders that cut across all ethnic groups. We all suffer the same pain of having no water, electricity, good roads, hospitals, security. We all have to go through the headache of bribery and corruption. The Igbo`s we can even say are in a better position than the rest of us, as the poverty level in the east is alot better than the rest of Nigeria and rightly so, they have worked 4 it. In war sometimes the loser can end up being the winner, Germany and Japan lost the 2 W war but were winners in the long run with their economic power,  Igbo`s are in a similar situation today.  BY playing the victim and pointing fingers at other ethnic groups for all the ills of Nigeria without accepting a shared responsibility will only create anger and mistrust. We are in this together, about time the poor masses of Nigeria come together as one to fight the corrupt and greedy leaders that have failed us.  We the younger generation must move away from the ethnic bigotry of our parents, if not we will 4 ever be trapped in the endless circle of hate and violence that brings it`s ugly head at any minor provocation.
Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by yommyuk: 9:59am On Aug 05, 2009
[tr]BY playing the victim and pointing fingers at other ethnic groups for all the ills of Nigeria without accepting a shared responsibility will only create anger and mistrust. We are in this together[/tr]

@okunoba
Absolutely correct
U hit the nail on the head
To my IGBO/IBO brothers - This is something to think about cool
Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by Eziachi: 10:07am On Aug 05, 2009
invisible!:

You are trying hard to create an impression that every Igbo man are expected to support Biafra. I don't know what gave you that idea, as I have never seen a cause that is been fought and 100% of the people are alll on board. NEVER.
So that making out something that no one had said. What matters is the majority opinion, even though the minority must be heard.
Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by invisible2(m): 10:10am On Aug 05, 2009
Eziachi:

You are trying hard to create an impression that every Igbo man are expected to support Biafra. I don't know what gave you that idea, as I have never seen a cause that is been fought and 100% of the people are alll on board. NEVER.
So that making out something that no one had said. What matters is the majority opinion, even though the minority must be heard.

Does the majority of Igbos support Biafra 100%?
Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by invisible2(m): 10:28am On Aug 05, 2009
okunoba:

@invincible, ur comments on this thread as been the most rational and thought full, my only problem is ur desire to see Igbo`s dominate their fellow black brothers. I 4 one will not like to be dominated by any race or ethnic group. If we are fighting against domination y do we want to dominate others.

To my Igbo kins, I understand ur pain and anger, the sufferings from the Biafran war can`t just be forgotten. Too many lives were lost for that to happen so soon, but at the same time we can`t let it cloud our reasoning. The suffering of the Igbo`s in Nigeria is no different to that of the Hausa, Kanuri, Yoruba, Ibibio or ogoni`s or indeed the sufferings of most Africans. We all suffer from the same corrupt leaders that cut across all ethnic groups. We all suffer the same pain of having no water, electricity, good roads, hospitals, security. We all have to go through the headache of bribery and corruption. The Igbo`s we can even say are in a better position than the rest of us, as the poverty level in the east is alot better than the rest of Nigeria and rightly so, they have worked 4 it. In war sometimes the loser can end up being the winner, Germany and Japan lost the 2 W war but were winners in the long run with their economic power, Igbo`s are in a similar situation today. BY playing the victim and pointing fingers at other ethnic groups for all the ills of Nigeria without accepting a shared responsibility will only create anger and mistrust. We are in this together, about time the poor masses of Nigeria come together as one to fight the corrupt and greedy leaders that have failed us. We the younger generation must move away from the ethnic bigotry of our parents, if not we will 4 ever be trapped in the endless circle of hate and violence that brings it`s ugly head at any minor provocation.

Thank you brother, we all cannot be hustled into a confrontation without first verifying the authenticity of the people calling for division. We must first ask questions to see if we are not moving from frying pan into fire. Are the demands genuine? Do we have a real need for seperation or are there other options open for us to pursue?

I will support the movement for seperation if

1. Igbos are barred from ruling themselves and other ethnic groups are governors in the east.

2. Igbos are barred from transacting any type of business they desire to do

3. Igbos are barred from buying and building their own houses in any part of Nigeria

4. They are denied freedom of movement.

5. They are stopped from going to school

6. They are barred from using any national infrastructure, like airports, seaports, roads etc
Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by Eziachi: 10:33am On Aug 05, 2009
yommyuk:

[tr]BY playing the victim and pointing fingers at other ethnic groups for all the ills of Nigeria without accepting a shared responsibility will only create anger and mistrust. We are in this together[/tr]

@okunoba
Absolutely correct
U hit the nail on the head
To my IGBO/IBO brothers - This is something to think about cool

No one is talking again of being a victim, marginalized and all those stuff and neither do we solicite sympathy. All the experiences we the Igbos tend mention comes out of making a point. If I am telling you what happened to me, it doesn't mean I want your sympathy, but just trying to buttress a point. It obvious that all the component of Nigeria, espeically the Yorubas and the North are very comfortable with one Nigeria but the majority of the Igbo people aren't.

That is fare enough.  You have the right to have a choice but what annoys us is your ever willingless to have an input into our own chosen choice. No one is asking you to leave Nigeria or follow our course but you have no right telling us that our own choice is right or wrong, just as we are not deciding your own faith.
Do your own thing and let us do our own thing.

You can't tell someone who want to stay single to get married by force just because you made the choice to get married.
That is a form of mass dictatorship.

Biafra is a chosen choice of Igbos, just as one Nigeria is a chosen choice of others too, it will be then very democratic to respect both choices by either side. When you start making an input into the life of another person, it is then obvious that there is a hidden agenda, if not why are you so concern about where the Igbo decide to base their life? that has got nothing to do with you.

Its painfully obvious that prior to the amalgamation in 1914 that at least 99% of our forefathers do not know about the existence of the Yorubas, let alone the Hausa and Fulani. So I don't understand the obsession that Nigeria can't function without Ndigbo. If that is not the truth, why the melancholic opposition to Biafran independent? You can't force anyone to live with you. Can you?

Even the Soviets had a stronger bond and history than Nigeria and 100 times more powerful but because they have brain, they realised when the game of Soviet marriage is well pass it sale by date and called it a day and everyone to his own tent. Are you telling me that the all powerful Soviets are stupid?
Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by Eziachi: 10:36am On Aug 05, 2009
invisible!:

Thank you brother, we all cannot be hustled into a confrontation without first verifying the authenticity of the people calling for division. We must first ask questions to see if we are not moving from frying pan into fire. Are the demands genuine? Do we have a real need for seperation or are there other options open for us to pursue?

1. Igbos are barred from ruling themselves and other ethnic groups are governors in the east.

3. Igbos are barred from buying and building their own houses in any part of Nigeria

6. They are barred from using any national infrastructure, like airports, seaports, roads etc

Looking at the above quotes, I felt like having a conversation with my grandson who is still in his nappies. What a crass!!
Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by presido1: 10:42am On Aug 05, 2009
invisible!:

Why not add when they kill you on the list.
Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by invisible2(m): 11:07am On Aug 05, 2009
presido1:

Why not add when they kill you on the list.

Yeah I forgot to mention that as well, or WHEN I KILL THEM grin grin
Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by invisible2(m): 11:11am On Aug 05, 2009
Eziachi:

Looking at the above quotes, I felt like having a conversation with my grandson who is still in his nappies. What a crass!!

He might just drop his feeding bottle and tell you some "home truths" grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

2023: Khadijah Okunnu-Lamidi Shares Her 5-point Agenda For Nigeria / Lagos Transport Plans Stand, Oluomo Not Involved — REC / South-South Governors Seek Dignified Exit For Onnoghen

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.