Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,948 members, 7,922,340 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 03:19 AM

All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) (14025 Views)

All Hail Biafra / See What Amaechi Did While The National Anthem Was Being Recited... / Biafran National Team Winning The AFCON Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by ezeagu(m): 12:34am On Jul 31, 2009
udezue:

Rumu thing is an Ikwerre dialect that they want to assert in PH so I say lets respect them jare. Its still an Igbo city like you said. Ikwerre are Igbo but we must respect the fact they have their own dialect just like Awka ppl have theirs brotha.

Enugu still got what it takes. U dont always need a port but ofcourse I got ur point. Umu Igbo should simply use their education to get us to the level where we need to be. Cant be investing elsewhere while the yeye ppl get mouth to even taunt us. hiss

I didn't mean for the "Ikwerre thing" to come out the way it did (I was putting Rumuibekwe in 'central Igbo') I was referring to the supposed conflict between the Ikwerre and the wider Igbo community, and I agree with you about the investing part.
Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by sjeezy8: 12:37am On Jul 31, 2009
lol yorubas in england  aren't asking for their own country, plus they dont affect the millions of yorubas who stay or return to nigeria, with phds, law degress etc, which explains why their are more yorubas who serve in the north and east , then anyone other ethnic group in nigeria, igbos abroad usually dont plan on coming back to better nigeria or any Biafra, THEY CAN'T  EVEN PRONOUNCE THEIR SURNAMES CORRECTLY.

Igbos in lagos are investing in lagos why stop them, your question should be why aren't igbos investing in their hometowns or fathers lands? yorubas who make money, wont buy houses in igboland !!!!!

much less to talk of the igbo's that fill ajegunle, hmmm could it be because a slum in Lagos is better then a village in igboland.

@ chiogo i have no problem bashing Biafra, so why is it paining you

igbos are driven no doubt BUT yorubas have that SWAGGER to persuade people to be with us or like us, exactly why many people who are not yoruba, speak yoruba, copy our ladies native styles, even down to the way we talk so smooth whether in yoruba or english, EVEN sound good when babalawos say incantations. and you know it dont hate
Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by bombay: 12:45am On Jul 31, 2009
In Igboland, a wise woman is traditionally recognized as a man. She can even "marry" another woman!

Olboy that na lesbo talk o so u mean say igbo tradition dey allow woman marry woman kia abomination i cast that spirit abra dra gra jajaja spiritus holy water fire
Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by Onlytruth(m): 12:46am On Jul 31, 2009
sjeezy8:

lol yorubas in england  aren't asking for their own country, plus they dont affect the millions of yorubas who stay or return to nigeria,  with phds, law degress etc,  which explains why their are more yorubas who serve in the north and east ,  then anyone other ethnic group in nigeria,  igbos abroad usually dont plan on coming back to better nigeria or any Biafra, THEY CAN'T  EVEN PRONOUNCE THEIR SURNAMES CORRECTLY.

Igbos in lagos are investing in lagos why stop them,  your question should be why aren't igbos investing in their hometowns or fathers lands? yorubas who make money, wont buy houses in igboland !!!!!

much less to talk of the igbo's that fill ajegunle, hmmm could it be because a slum in Lagos is better then a village in igboland.

@ chiogo i have no problem bashing Biafra, so why is it paining you

igbos are driven no doubt BUT yorubas have that SWAGGER to persuade people to be with us or like us,  exactly why many people who are not yoruba, speak yoruba, copy our ladies native styles, even down to the way we talk so smooth whether in yoruba or english, EVEN sound good when babalawos say incantations. and you know it dont hate
Allow us to have an international airport first and then watch what will happen. Throw in even an Onitsha or Oguta port and see Lagos empty in a matter of few years. Like I said before, really smart Igbos are not buying land in Lagos. Smart Igbos are waiting until Nigeria is negotiated and every part is allowed to develop before buying land.
Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by Onlytruth(m): 12:49am On Jul 31, 2009
bombay:

In Igboland, a wise woman is traditionally recognized as a man. She can even "marry" another woman!

Olboy that na lesbo talk o so u mean say igbo tradition dey allow woman marry woman kia abomination i cast that spirit abra dra gra jajaja spiritus holy water fire

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

"marry" was in context.
Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by sosisi(f): 1:01am On Jul 31, 2009
Why do some of these Yorubas always insert themselves in these Biafra threads
[size=16pt]arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh[/size]

have you folks no shame!
no dignity sef

leave Biafra and Igbos alone
close your eyes and ears to the Biafra war drums
una no get self pride?

[size=48pt]Tufiakwa[/size]
Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by sjeezy8: 1:06am On Jul 31, 2009
LOOK AT DIS MONEY ,   THIS WEBSITE IS NOT BIAFRALAND IT IS nairaland

To hear say dignity is funny sha im so used to igbos having mixed mannerisms lol one igbo man will confuse his DIGNITY with arrogance and ignorance, they other igbo will cut his leg off and sell it for a large sum of money, im so confused

lol tongue
Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by sosisi(f): 1:08am On Jul 31, 2009
sjeezy8:

LOOK AT DIS MONEY , THIS WEBSITE IS NOT BIAFRALAND IT IS nairaland

It's called freedom of speech.
Do you know what that means?
Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by sjeezy8: 1:12am On Jul 31, 2009
LOOK AT DIS MONKEY ,   THIS WEBSITE IS NOT BIAFRALAND IT IS nairaland

To hear IGBOS say dignity is funny sha im so used to igbos having mixed mannerisms lol one igbo man will confuse his DIGNITY with arrogance and ignorance,  they other igbo will cut his leg off  and sell it for a large sum of money,  im so confused

lol
Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by sjeezy8: 1:13am On Jul 31, 2009
why dont you take your own advice freedoms such as those yorubas introduced to nigerian constitution
Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by sosisi(f): 1:29am On Jul 31, 2009
sjeezy8:

LOOK AT DIS MONKEY , THIS WEBSITE IS NOT BIAFRALAND IT IS nairaland

To hear IGBOS say dignity is funny sha im so used to igbos having mixed mannerisms lol one igbo man will confuse his DIGNITY with arrogance and ignorance, they other igbo will cut his leg off and sell it for a large sum of money, im so confused

lol

Oya start correcting the grammar and tenses above
blockhead!
Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by Onlytruth(m): 1:34am On Jul 31, 2009
$osisi:

Oya start correcting the grammar and tenses above
blockhead!

Welcome back $osisi grin
Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by sjeezy8: 1:34am On Jul 31, 2009
LOL no need too, your nothing special so i dont have to impress you, little RAT
Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by sosisi(f): 3:18am On Jul 31, 2009
Onlytruth:

Welcome back $osisi grin

who is this?
no2atheism?
joshjosh the GEW ?
Has Mukina done her worst?
Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by chiogo(f): 3:20am On Jul 31, 2009
wow!! speaking correct grammar is now a form of 'impressing someone'.

Abeg stop making excuses for your deficiencies. Just say the word and you'll get help.

sjeezy8, we can't pronounce our last names yet you're the one with 'jeezy'(an American rapper) in your user name. Once again, Get a life.
Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by yommyuk: 4:07am On Jul 31, 2009
Smart Igbos are waiting until Nigeria is negotiated and every part is allowed to develop before buying land.

Dream on sad
Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by invisible2(m): 6:21am On Jul 31, 2009
The only people asking for Biafra are those that are eying the oil in the south south as part of Ibo properties and the concept is to seize the whole thing to ourselves and let the Hausa - Yoruba go and hang. This is selfishness in my books. The resources are enough to go round if only corruption will allow it.
Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by invisible2(m): 6:28am On Jul 31, 2009
Onlytruth:

Allow us to have an international airport first and then watch what will happen. Throw in even an Onitsha or Oguta port and see Lagos empty in a matter of few years. Like I said before, really smart Igbos are not buying land in Lagos. Smart Igbos are waiting until Nigeria is negotiated and every part is allowed to develop before buying land.

If you are the president, will you allow a people that are beating war drums to own an international airport when you know they will soon be importing grenades and bombs to achieve their aim?

Lets stop asking for things that will make it seem as if we have an ulterior motive, our commerce will get us an international airport, but we need to focus more on our business and less on Biafra.
Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by invisible2(m): 6:33am On Jul 31, 2009
$osisi:

[size=16pt]arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh[/size]

have you folks no shame!
no dignity sef

una no get self pride?

[size=48pt]Tufiakwa[/size]

These children that were born after 1970 have something in common, they never tasted war and will be so anxious to shoot at anything thinking this is Commando or Rambo films.

Nwata luo ogu egboro egbo, osi na ogu di uto.
Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by Onlytruth(m): 7:15am On Jul 31, 2009
invisible!:

If you are the president, will you allow a people that are beating war drums to own an international airport when you know they will soon be importing grenades and bombs to achieve their aim?

Lets stop asking for things that will make it seem as if we have an ulterior motive, our commerce will get us an international airport, but we need to focus more on our business and less on Biafra.

I really take offense at your reasonings in this thread. It is my personal philosophy never to argue with an Igbo here over something fundamental but you have forced me to say this. Your grouse with Biafran agitators is that in your opinion they are too dumb to understand war and it's consequences. I haven't found a single Biafran agitator here calling for war. None! Yet you are here justifying a 40 year policy to deny an international airport to your own people (if you are really Igbo- you don't sound like one!), thereby forcing them to migrate to other places in search of livelihood. What type of Igbo are you anyway angry All the other regions with international airports, how much weapons have they imported? There is an international airport in Port Harcourt and Maiduguri, two hot spots in Nigeria. How can you justify a policy of forcing your people to live in hostile areas. Someone here boasted that Igbo can never survive in Igboland. Of course he is right because we have no international access, thanks to years of deliberate isolation. What the F*ck are you talking about angry
Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by tkb417(m): 8:28am On Jul 31, 2009
arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

have you folks no shame!
no dignity sef

una no get self pride?

Tufiakwa
shame and dignity in this matter?
oyinbo repete grin grin
Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by sjeezy8: 12:21pm On Jul 31, 2009
@chiogo, you are a fool the my mothers surname is Sijuwade -------> which is why my name Sjeezy8, you are a very stupid gal. thats like an igbo saying ikey when his name is ikechukwu or watever you call it

and no need to go back and correct my mistakes, you are a fool if you cant understand what ive said b4.

one minute you are speaking broken and the next correcting others grammar
Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by sjeezy8: 1:06pm On Jul 31, 2009
@
Onlytruth:

many of them live in ogun state, oyo state, osun state,  yorubas are naturally welcoming, which is why many have been  moving there SINCE before the war. the airport doesn't matter, plus the east is not big, new oil and gas are being discovered. No amount of developements will make one want to move next to an oil refinery?  Pollution is inevitable thats why people who have money move.

smart igbos are making money where ever they go and forget about Biafra,

Which is why many rich igbos assimilate into anothers culture and many poor ones isolate themselves " cough cough hoping for Biafra" tongue

ALSO ,  MANY EASTERNERS ARE NOT ACCOMMODATING
Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by Vealkyrie(f): 1:10pm On Jul 31, 2009
bombay:

^^^^^^Best comment on this thread
Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by invisible2(m): 3:17pm On Jul 31, 2009
Onlytruth:

I really take offense at your reasonings in this thread. It is my personal philosophy never to argue with an Igbo here over something fundamental but you have forced me to say this. Your grouse with Biafran agitators is that in your opinion they are too dumb to understand war and it's consequences. I haven't found a single Biafran agitator here calling for war. None! Yet you are here justifying a 40 year policy to deny an international airport to your own people (if you are really Igbo- you don't sound like one!), thereby forcing them to migrate to other places in search of livelihood. What type of Igbo are you anyway angry All the other regions with international airports, how much weapons have they imported? There is an international airport in Port Harcourt and Maiduguri, two hot spots in Nigeria. How can you justify a policy of forcing your people to live in hostile areas. Someone here boasted that Igbo can never survive in Igboland. Of course he is right because we have no international access, thanks to years of deliberate isolation. What the F*ck are you talking about angry

No I am not saying those agitating for war are too dumb to understand what war is all about but if the inevitable happens, (and please dont pretend things cannot escalate) the poor masses will be the worse for it, on both sides. They are the ones that have the early info to send their families abroad for holiday while you and me slaughter ourselves here.

No biafran man will call for war now, nobody in the infamous coup of 1966 called for the civil war, but when an event like the one you are pulling at gets into play, it could easily degenerate to a chain of events which you know what the outcome will be in this clime festering with ethnic tensions.

I still havnt heard that an Ibo man was denied of either using or working in any international airport in Nigeria? Till I get such info, then we may just be asking for an airport to score political points. Now, are you saying its because of international airports that made our people migrate to the north and west? Tell me something, was it the international airports that enploys all workers in Lagos and Maiduguri?

We should learn to respect each other in this country, while we are still within Nigeria. The way they look at us is because of the way we look at them. lets heal, not wound
Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by Eziachi: 4:42pm On Jul 31, 2009
yommyuk:

@Eziachi

who was talking about baring investment
It is u people who keeping banging on about this rubbish BIAFRA fiasco.
It shows how self centred u all are.
Do u Igbos/Ibos really have any good intension regarding moving Nigeria forward.
Lets talk about investments?  what investments are u really talking about.
Is it the okirika shops that ur lot have all over lagos u call investment cheesy
Or all the fake goods u keep making at Aba or import from India/ china u call investment - MY ARSE
which Major National industry have u established that has in real terms contributed to the economy

Well if you bar them, then they will take their investment to where people appreciate good things.
I beg, me for one person I can't wait to get rid of your arses for good.
95% of the fake goods come from ur people.
Even in ur okirika shops, do u employ Yorubas or Hausa??
You can only strive in a corrupt country like nigeria where u can selling all ur [b]Counterfeits

Like someone had just said, when people typed, you can just guage their age of reasoning.
Ol boy, with age comes wisdom and experience. This is gained by real life occurences.
A few words are enough for the wise.
Your people better stop all this BIAFRA CRAP because all u r doing is banging ur heads on a rock
and u will only have urselves to blame when Ur heads get smashed like in the 67-70 fiasco.
It will also keep u as 3RD class citizens of Nigeria forever
Monkey wey wan catch monkey must  do like monkey. The Yoruba understand this adage very well

Again I maintain - BIAFRA MY ARSE angry

Like I said once again, when people typed you can guage their age.
It's not every AKO NA UCHE comes from knowing how to use the internet and hit the keyboard.

One minute, you can't wait to get rid of us and our counterfeit goods (that actually keeps you fed, sheltered, watered, clothed) and the next minute Biafra your ass. If you really want to get rid of us, shouldn't you be working to make Biafra become fully fruitful to realise your dream?
Is it not senseless to hateful and campaigning for a failure of something that is a torn in your skin? You don't pray for your PANADOL not to work eventhough it will stop your headache, do you?
Make up your mind.

As what Igbos investment in your land for instance represents- well if you don't know already, probably you're just mentality blind. What do you call properties for a start? Afterall majority of you that enjoy a more modern and decent home in Lagos for example are all our tenant. And comparethat to Ibadan that is still occupied with shackled pre colonial houses with brown colord roofs, unfit for a modern city.
I can seriously pity your ass now, with so much Biafra that you seem to be pushing through it (biafra your ass grin grin. That must be tough.
Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by Eziachi: 4:52pm On Jul 31, 2009
invisible!:

What are we afraid of in Nigeria sef?

Why are we running away?

What can we achieve on our own that we cannot achieve in Nigeria?

Who stands to benefit from a Biafran budget apart from those that are championing this division?

Are they telling us they could just wish away corruption?

Who are we going to sell our greed to? What of the classs/ caste system in our land?

What resources do we have to feed all the over 40 million Ibos?

HYPOCRITE, you seems to worry about Igbo more than they worried about themselves.
Talk about crying more than the beareved. Why can't you concentrate on how you will make Nigeria a paradise rather than worrying about something that doesn't concern you one bit.
Such a greedy people but you're still want to hang on to them by all mean, and you seems to be running out of excuse asto why you want greedy people to be with you. insane
Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by sjeezy8: 5:04pm On Jul 31, 2009
Eziachi:

Like I said once again, when people typed you can guage their age.
It's not every AKO NA UCHE comes from knowing how to use the internet and hit the keyboard.

One minute, you can't wait to get rid of us and our counterfeit goods (that actually keeps you fed, sheltered, watered, clothed) and the next minute Biafra your ass. If you really want to get rid of us, shouldn't you be working to make Biafra become fully fruitful to realise your dream?
Is it not senseless to hateful and campaigning for a failure of something that is a torn in your skin? You don't pray for your PANADOL not to work eventhough it will stop your headache, do you?
Make up your mind.

As what Igbos investment in your land for instance represents- well if you don't know already, probably you're just mentality blind. What do you call properties for a start? Afterall majority of you that enjoy a more modern and decent home in Lagos for example are all our tenant. And comparethat to Ibadan that is still occupied with shackled pre colonial houses with brown colord roofs, unfit for a modern city.
I can seriously pity your ass now, with so much Biafra that you seem to be pushing through it (biafra your ass grin grin. That must be tough.

lol are you listening to yourself, IGBOS in Lagos are going to grow up like LAGOSIANS and speak  more yoruba than Igbo as many currently do.  No matter how many homes you buy it is not your homeland , outside yorubas will migrate to Lagos and still remain in their land. But for ever 10 igbo owning property in Lagos, there are a 1000 Igbos living in villages in underdeveloped igboland,   CONTINUE TO SPEND YOUR MONEY IN A LAND, YOU HAVE NO SAY IN BECAUSE ITS NOT HURTING YORUBAS, YOUR HURTING YOURSELVES.
Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by sjeezy8: 5:22pm On Jul 31, 2009
Eziachi:

HYPOCRITE, you seems to worry about Igbo more than they worried about themselves.
Talk about crying more than the beareved. Why can't you concentrate on how you will make Nigeria a paradise rather than worrying about something that doesn't concern you one bit.
Such a greedy people but you're still want to hang on to them by all mean, and you seems to be running out of excuse asto why you want greedy people to be with you. insane

WHAT are you sayin i think the guy is igbo like you, very sensible one, 40 millions igbos to a couple small states, is crazy 

From what it seems overwhelmingly most igbos in NL are alike, hard headed and selfish, just from the post all of you have made. The igbos who do not want biafra, are  being critized and labled as not being good Igbos by Biafran Igbos. that just shows the division you all have as a tribe.

even no talk of Biafra MANY dont get the point of unity, while others dont like their own igboland, move away and forget where they actually have political power, seems money is more important then political power

Yoruba is a yoruba, whether from Nigeria, Benin(the country) or Togo ,Christian or Muslim
Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by asha80(m): 5:29pm On Jul 31, 2009
sjeezy8:

WHAT are you sayin i think the guy is igbo like you, very sensible one, 40 millions igbos to a couple small states, is crazy

From what it seems overwhelmingly most igbos in NL are alike, hard headed and selfish, just from the post all of you have made. The igbos who do not want biafra, are being critized and labled as not being good Igbos by Biafran Igbos, that just shows the division you all have as a tribe.

even no talk of Biafra MANY dont get the point of unity,

Yoruba is a yoruba, whether from Nigeria, Benin(the country) or Togo ,Christian or Muslim

Tell that to the average yoruba from benin or togo.
Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by chiogo(f): 5:33pm On Jul 31, 2009
sjeezy8:

@chiogo, you are a fool the my mothers surname is Sijuwade -------> which is why my name Sjeezy8, you are a very stupid gal. thats like an igbo saying ikey when his name is ikechukwu or watever you call it
and no need to go back and correct my mistakes, you are a fool if you cant understand what ive said b4.

one minute you are speaking broken and the next correcting others grammar
LOL, who asked for your family history? abeg go siddon. And yes, I speak pidgin with class. Get with the program.
Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by sjeezy8: 5:39pm On Jul 31, 2009
chiogo:

LOL, who asked for your family history? abeg go siddon. And yes, I speak pidgin with class. Get with the program.

It was needed since you brought my name up LOL, i think im goin to ignore you now,  cause you sound very stupid

asha 80:

Tell that to the average yoruba from benin or togo.

If your not yoruba or have yoruba relatives from these places specifically, please be quiet,  you sound just as dumb as that Chiogo LovePeddler

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Lagos To Begin Oshodi-abule Egba BRT Construction / See The Imo State Chief Who Have Ladies Exposing Their Breast Around Him (photos / Corruption In Oil Sector: I'll Fight To Create New Image - President Buhari Vows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.