Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,956 members, 7,922,371 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 05:15 AM

All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) (14027 Views)

All Hail Biafra / See What Amaechi Did While The National Anthem Was Being Recited... / Biafran National Team Winning The AFCON Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by asha80(m): 5:42pm On Jul 31, 2009
sjeezy8:

what are you saying my grandmother family is from benin and she was raised in lagos soooo you sound very stupid much less to tlka of the yoruba Lagosian descended from brazilians Govenor Pedro, Oluwo Antonio Deinde Fernandez or those from the krio FELA, Ajayi Crowther , ALL OF WHO SPEAK YORUBA AND CLAIM YORUBA.

You do not need to insult to convey your message.I am talking of now especially the way nigeria is at the moment not the people of deinde fernandez or grandmother's time
Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by invisible2(m): 5:58pm On Jul 31, 2009
Eziachi:

HYPOCRITE, you seems to worry about Igbo more than they worried about themselves.
Talk about crying more than the beareved. Why can't you concentrate on how you will make Nigeria a paradise rather than worrying about something that doesn't concern you one bit.
Such a greedy people but you're still want to hang on to them by all mean, and you seems to be running out of excuse asto why you want greedy people to be with you. insane

I am not a hypocrite, just trying to get things in their proper perspective. The worst decision you can make is to go into battle half cocked.

We have to be ready for an action before we fly off or else we shall be doing ourselves a lot of harm by revealing our intention before the action.

Some people have made the issue of biafranism into a big business, intimidating, harrasing others to join them or be on the other side, some have made millions from this idea, while others are following along sheepishly without knowing what is going on.

The Ibos are a very strong race, so intelligent, beutiful and yet flawed in our sometimes unreasonable rationalisms. We can quietly dominate this country if we so choose or shoot ourselves in the foot and plunge our children into war for an avoidable problem. We are still suffering from the setbacks of the last civil war, our stunted business growth, exclusion from the army top brass, but things are getting better, just look around you.

Nigeria will get better one day.
Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by asha80(m): 6:06pm On Jul 31, 2009
invisible!:

I am not a hypocrite, just trying to get things in their proper perspective. The worst decision you can make is to go into battle half cocked.

We have to be ready for an action before we fly off or else we shall be doing ourselves a lot of harm by revealing our intention before the action.

Some people have made the issue of biafranism into a big business, intimidating, harrasing others to join them or be on the other side, some have made millions from this idea, while others are following along sheepishly without knowing what is going on.

The Ibos are a very strong race, so intelligent, beutiful and yet flawed in our sometimes unreasonable rationalisms. We can quietly dominate this country if we so choose or shoot ourselves in the foot and plunge our children into war for an avoidable problem. We are still suffering from the setbacks of the last civil war, our stunted business growth, exclusion from the army top brass, but things are getting better, just look around you.

Nigeria will get better one day.

Can you expantiate?I am really interested
Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by invisible2(m): 6:14pm On Jul 31, 2009
asha 80:

Can you expantiate?I am really interested

Okay, my business is getting bigger everyday and my neighborhood is getting cleaner, yes in Naija here. My friends and I are planning to get together and float a company soonest and life is looking up for once.

Get down and work, think of something, do something, love someone, smile a lot and believe in yourself.

Believe in God too and in his ability to solve all your problems.
Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by asha80(m): 6:17pm On Jul 31, 2009
invisible!:

Okay, my business is getting bigger everyday and my neighborhood is getting cleaner, yes in Naija here. My friends and I are planning to get together and float a company soonest and life is looking up for once.

Get down and work, think of something, do something, love someone, smile a lot and believe in yourself.

I can now understand where you are coming from.

The problem we have in nigeria as a whole is when things are going well for one he or she now feels that things are getting better in nigeeria.
Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by invisible2(m): 6:22pm On Jul 31, 2009
asha 80:

I can now understand where you are coming from.

The problem we have in nigeria as a whole is when things are going well for one he or she now feels that things are getting better in nigeeria.

Not that Nigeria is doing so well now, they even seem to be rolling backwards but with our individual efforts we will get there one day.

My point is that if things are moving well for me, then it could also move well for everyone else or do I have any special abilities everyone doesnt have? Focus on the positives and your thinking will change from all these gloom and doom.
Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by asha80(m): 6:30pm On Jul 31, 2009
invisible!:

Not that Nigeria is doing so well now, they even seem to be rolling backwards but with our individual efforts we will get there one day.

My point is that if things are moving well for me, then it could also move well for everyone else or do I have any special abilities everyone doesnt have? Focus on the positives and your thinking will change from all these gloom and doom.

My guy i have the power of positive thinking in me and that is why i am succesful in life to the extent that i have enough time to be typing in nairaland on daily basis but i do not close my eye to the nonsense we call a country of ours is doing.

Let me ask you a question.Are you for a succesful system in a nation or succesful individuals?
Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by invisible2(m): 6:38pm On Jul 31, 2009
asha 80:

[/b]

My guy i have the power of positive thinking in me and that is why i am succesful in life to the extent that i have enough time to be typing in nairaland on daily basis but i do not close my eye to the nonsense we call a country of ours is doing.

Let me ask you a question.Are you for a succesful system in a nation or succesful individuals?

I used to think its the succesful people that will bring about the succesful system, those that succeeded without comitting crime?

It will be hard for my staff not to do things in my own clean way, they will be shown the door!
Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by ChinenyeN(m): 6:43pm On Jul 31, 2009
invisible!:

There we go. Thank you. This is what I've been telling people.
Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by Onlytruth(m): 6:53pm On Jul 31, 2009
invisible!:

From your reasoning here I can almost bet my last kobo that you are NOT Igbo. Let me tell you, I know Igbos like individual success, but I also know (from solid historical facts) that Igbos have had to sacrifice their all for Nigeria at every critical stage, from 1950s to now. I have posted a question here asking "should igbos join the yoruba and hausa to "come and eat in the delta"" and believe me the answers have been quite interesting! I will say this again, Igbo problems in Nigeria is because we want progress more than other groups, and that has always cost us. But guess what, majority of Igbos still will never change! They will never rest until either Nigeria works for everyone or they form another country that works! Igbo will never count  individual successes as group successes. That you are succeeding does not mean that some Igbos did not lose their lives or livelihood in Maiduguri or other parts of the north  this week. It will never protect those who migrated to those areas from the next round of violence. So, we need an international airport in the east and a waterport in Onitsha and Oguta. If you are really Igbo, you will understand this simple reasoning. There are also many Igbo haters here masquerading as Igbos. grin
Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by invisible2(m): 7:04pm On Jul 31, 2009
Onlytruth:

From your reasoning here I can almost bet my last kobo that you are NOT Igbo. Let me tell you, I know Igbos like individual success, but I also know (from solid historical facts) that Igbos have had to sacrifice their all for Nigeria at every critical stage, from 1950s to now. I have posted a question here asking "should igbos join the yoruba and hausa to "come and eat in the delta"" and believe me the answers have been quite interesting! I will say this again, Igbo problems in Nigeria is because we want progress more than other groups, and that has always cost us. But guess what, majority of Igbos still will never change! They will never rest until either Nigeria works for everyone or they form another country that works! Igbo will never count  individual successes as group successes. That you are succeeding does not mean that some Igbos did not lose their lives or livelihood in Maiduguri or other parts of the north  this week. It will never protect those who migrated to those areas from the next round of violence. So, we need an international airport in the east and a waterport in Onitsha and Oguta. If you are really Igbo, you will understand this simple reasoning. There are also many Igbo haters here masquerading as Igbos. grin

What were they doing waiting to get killed in another mans soil, the man you claim hates you so much and you are drifting into his compound everyday. After the sharia riots, and countless other pogroms, what are our brothers still looking for in the north?

If my daughter gets beaten twice in another mans compound, I will not go back to fight the person that beat her up for the second time, I will simply ask her "Nwa m, kedukwanu ihe i jere ime na ulo ndi ozo, ebe imara nke oma na ha ahughi anyi n' anya?
Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by asha80(m): 7:06pm On Jul 31, 2009
invisible!:

What were they doing waiting to get killed in another mans soil, the man you claim hates you so much and you are drifting into his compound everyday. After the sharia riots, and countless other pogroms, what are our brothers still looking for in the north?

If my daughter gets beaten twice in another mans compound, I will not go back to fight the person that beat her up for the second time, I will simply ask her "Nwam, kedukwanu ihe i jere ime na ulo ndi ozo, ebe imara nke oma na ha ahughi anyi n' anya?

Is that not what we are saying

Is it not one nigeria again Though seriously igbos should start leaving the core north
Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by Onlytruth(m): 7:13pm On Jul 31, 2009

I still havnt heard that an Ibo man was denied of either using or working in any international airport in Nigeria? Till I get such info, then we may just be asking for an airport to score political points. Now, are you saying its because of international airports that made our people migrate to the north and west? Tell me something, was it the international airports that enploys all workers in Lagos and Maiduguri?

Your reasoning here further proves my point about you not being Igbo. Do you know how many Nigerians  fly in and out of Nigeria on daily basis and where they come from? Do you know which tribe makes use of the Lagos airport and seaports most in Nigeria? Do you know the hell Igbos go through importing goods and then hauling them  hundreds of miles across thousands of police check points along Lagos -Benin - Onitsha roads? Do you know how many Igbo businessmen who would have relocated to Anambra (with undeveloped lands), Enugu and Ebonyi (with vast undeveloped lands), Imo and Abia (with vast lands), if they could fly into the east or import into the east?
Igboland remains undeveloped while people like you are urging a policy to continue denying us international access to enable few like you to "form your company with your friends" wherever you are. Your logic simply doesn't sound Igbo and I won't be surprised if you are a masquerade!
Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by Onlytruth(m): 7:19pm On Jul 31, 2009
invisible!:

If my daughter gets beaten twice in another mans compound, I will not go back to fight the person that beat her up for the second time, I will simply ask her "Nwa m, kedukwanu ihe i jere ime na ulo ndi ozo, ebe imara nke oma na ha ahughi anyi n' anya?

The day I see an international airport and a waterport in the east is the day I will start supporting this view. Until then, it is not yet uhuru!
Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by yommyuk: 8:01pm On Jul 31, 2009
It's not every AKO NA UCHE comes from knowing how to use the internet and hit the keyboard lipsrsealed undecided

If you really want to get rid of us, shouldn't you be working to make Biafra become fully fruitful to realise your dream?
A dream grin
u got that one right - Biafra will always be a dream because u guys are cowards - Ojukwu is the father of them all.
If ur people are very eager to form Biafra, why r u all coming to Lagos to set up shop. Why dont u stay in IGBOLAND OR UR BIAFRA SHIT
Why cant ur people liase with Cameroon and use their port as we normally use cotonou.
If a man goes to another village and is not happy there. what should he do? GO BACK TO HIS cool

What do you call properties for a start? Afterall majority of you that enjoy a more modern and decent home in Lagos for example are all our tenant
My friend, have u just taken WEED - because I am trying to think - OMO IBO - landlord in Yorubaland. grin grin grin
BROTHER - dream on. All the stalls at Isale-Eko that ur people occupy, r u telling me that u own them.
We are smarter than that and will always be smarter than omo IBO -
Haven't u heard about our response to your peoples demand for a traditional kingship title in Lagos. Get real bro
Even the shops that u rent from us - the area boys are also collecting rent from ur lot. DOUBLE Money for the price of one.

can seriously pity your ass now, with so much Biafra that you seem to be pushing through it
If u know how surprised I was when I found out that U people have not moved on from this Biafra Fiasco. I was shocked
I thought! what a load of PUNKERS. when will they move on. You are still crying over spilt milk that according to us has already dried up.
r u the only people that will experience war.
The south africa blacks moved on! The Rwandas moved on! The Japanese Moved on! The Germans moved on.
Make una all stay put. The world is going Global and U people are going Bonkers.
I beg my friend, that Biafra that u think I am pushing through. let me correct u.
IT IS SHIT THAT I AM PUSHING THROUGH ON IT.

Again I maintain Biafra is SHIT shocked
Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by asha80(m): 8:17pm On Jul 31, 2009
yommyuk:

It's not every AKO NA UCHE comes from knowing how to use the internet and hit the keyboard lipsrsealed undecided

If you really want to get rid of us, shouldn't you be working to make Biafra become fully fruitful to realise your dream?
A dream grin
u got that one right - Biafra will always be a dream because u guys are cowards - Ojukwu is the father of them all.
If ur people are very eager to form Biafra, why r u all coming to Lagos to set up shop. Why dont u stay in IGBOLAND OR UR BIAFRA SHIT
Why cant ur people liase with Cameroon and use their port as we normally use cotonou.
If a man goes to another village and is not happy there. what should he do? GO BACK TO HIS cool

What do you call properties for a start? Afterall majority of you that enjoy a more modern and decent home in Lagos for example are all our tenant
My friend, have u just taken WEED - because I am trying to think - OMO IBO - landlord in Yorubaland. grin grin grin
BROTHER - dream on. All the stalls at Isale-Eko that ur people occupy, r u telling me that u own them.
We are smarter than that and will always be smarter than omo IBO -
Haven't u heard about our response to your peoples demand for a traditional kingship title in Lagos. Get real bro
Even the shops that u rent from us - the area boys are also collecting rent from ur lot. DOUBLE Money for the price of one.

can seriously pity your ass now, with so much Biafra that you seem to be pushing through it
If u know how surprised I was when I found out that U people have not moved on from this Biafra Fiasco. I was shocked
I thought! what a load of PUNKERS. when will they move on. You are still crying over spilt milk that according to us has already dried up.
r u the only people that will experience war.
The south africa blacks moved on! The Rwandas moved on! The Japanese Moved on! The Germans moved on.
Make una all stay put. The world is going Global and U people are going Bonkers.
I beg my friend, that Biafra that u think I am pushing through. let me correct u.
IT IS SHIT THAT I AM PUSHING THROUGH ON IT.

Again I maintain Biafra is SHIT shocked

Be there in london engaging in awonboiz won jive mentality and igbo people are busy buying up houses in lagos which by the time you come back you will become a tenant in your land.When last have been to gbagada or anthony village  cheesy

If your ignorant self do not know it was traditional rulers in the east that actually went to lagos to advise the lsgv to ban the igbo chief nonsense there.

You are proud of area boyz.You should know that these area boyz actually wish they knew how to make money like these omo ibos.After all the area boyz will only give birth to area boyz since after collecting the money na igbo and kparaga dem go carry the money do  while the omo ibos children will go to school sine there is enough money to do so.
Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by invisible2(m): 8:45pm On Jul 31, 2009
Onlytruth:

The day I see an international airport and a waterport in the east is the day I will start supporting this view. Until then, it is not yet uhuru!

Where are we going to site the seaport?
Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by yommyuk: 9:05pm On Jul 31, 2009
igbo people are busy buying up houses in lagos which by the time you come back you will become a tenant in your land
On that u dont deserve a reply cool

If your ignorant self do not know it was traditional rulers in the east that actually went to lagos to advise the lsgv to ban the igbo chief nonsense there.
That's my point - a house divided against itself.
And u are sure that this Biafra fiasco will work?
A DREAM cool

while the omo ibos children will go to school sine there is enough money to do so.
Since when has going to school being omo ibos priority.
r u telling me that those traders at alaba went to school.
PETTY TRADERS grin grin grin
Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by invisible2(m): 9:06pm On Jul 31, 2009
Onlytruth:

Your reasoning here further proves my point about you not being Igbo. Do you know how many Nigerians  fly in and out of Nigeria on daily basis and where they come from? Do you know which tribe makes use of the Lagos airport and seaports most in Nigeria? Do you know the hell Igbos go through importing goods and then hauling them  hundreds of miles across thousands of police check points along Lagos -Benin - Onitsha roads? Do you know how many Igbo businessmen who would have relocated to Anambra (with undeveloped lands), Enugu and Ebonyi (with vast undeveloped lands), Imo and Abia (with vast lands), if they could fly into the east or import into the east?
Igboland remains undeveloped while people like you are urging a policy to continue denying us international access to enable few like you to "form your company with your friends" wherever you are. Your logic simply doesn't sound Igbo and I won't be surprised if you are a masquerade!

My trying to prove to you that I am Ibo is like the pope proving that he is a catholic!
Many Ibos fly through Lagos, many import their wares through the Lagos ports like every other Nigerian and I dont think they are selectively victimized in the airports as much as you claim. There is corruption in the ports and every other nook and cranny of Nigeria? Ibo traders feel the pinch of the inefficiencies there because they own almost all the containers there.

This brings me to the question, why do we do a common type of business? why dont the Ibos spread out and try their hands in other fields and not concentrate only on commerce where it will be easy to target them? and they come round and cry foul?

That Iboland is underdeveloped is our fault, not as a result of any persons wish. just transfer all the Ibo people's houses from Ibadan, KANO, Kaduna, Borno, LAGOS, Benin, Calabar and you will not see any space again.

That Iboland is underdeveloped is because the Nzeribes, Eseles, Ubas, Iwuanyanwus, Uzor Kalus embezzled our fortune and turned round to lie to us that the north is cheating us, go figure that one out.
Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by asha80(m): 9:15pm On Jul 31, 2009
yommyuk:

igbo people are busy buying up houses in lagos which by the time you come back you will become a tenant in your land
On that u dont deserve a reply cool

That's my point - a house divided against itself.
And u are sure that this Biafra fiasco will work?
A DREAM cool

while the omo ibos children will go to school sine there is enough money to do so.
Since when has going to school being omo ibos priority.
r u telling me that those traders at alaba went to school.
PETTY TRADERS grin grin grin

You will not understand why traditional rulers from east did that because you do not know the custom.

Dey there dey yarn cigar.Go and check your jamb website and look at the statstics.You see alaba,ladipo traders and automatically assume everu igbo is like that.

remember i said there kids and not them at shades.read.
Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by asha80(m): 9:17pm On Jul 31, 2009
invisible!:

My trying to prove to you that I am Ibo is like the pope proving that he is a catholic!
Many Ibos fly through Lagos, many import their wares through the Lagos ports like every other Nigerian and I dont think they are selectively victimized in the airports as much as you claim. There is corruption in the ports and every other nook and cranny of Nigeria? Ibo traders feel the pinch of the inefficiencies there because they own almost all the containers there.

This brings me to the question, why do we do a common type of business? why dont the Ibos spread out and try their hands in other fields and not concentrate only on commerce where it will be easy to target them? and they come round and cry foul?

That Iboland is underdeveloped is our fault, not as a result of any persons wish. just transfer all the Ibo people's houses from Ibadan, KANO, Kaduna, Borno, LAGOS, Benin, Calabar and you will not see any space again.

That Iboland is underdeveloped is because the Nzeribes, Eseles, Ubas, Iwuanyanwus, Uzor Kalus embezzled our fortune and turned round to lie to us that the north is cheating us, go figure that one out.

Please what other type of ventures or business that igbos are not into?

Why should they even be targeted in a sane country?
Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by yommyuk: 9:38pm On Jul 31, 2009

So this so called educated ones where r they? jUST A FEW
Do they support this Biafra fiasco?
What r they doing to make it happen on the ground.
They say money is power right- This money that u r making what influence r u using it to buy politically?
All this your Rich Multi millionaires what r they doing with their money
Give me 10 people with political influence, money and education that supports BIAFRA
No be all this so so hungry war mongers looking for revenge against people who have moved on.
Even Awolowo who straved u all has died decades ago. Obansanjo and Muri who led the millitary attack has presided over u
What has ojukwu done. SENATORIAL POST - what a demotion for a so called Leader. Even when he came back Instead of going back to IGBOLAND
The COWARD stayed in VI - lagos
All Na sakara oloje - Dreamers
Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by yommyuk: 9:48pm On Jul 31, 2009
Nzeribes, Eseles, Ubas, Iwuanyanwus, Uzor Kalus

Do they support BIAFRA cool
BIAFRA MY ARSE
Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by invisible2(m): 9:55pm On Jul 31, 2009
asha 80:

Please what other type of ventures or business that igbos are not into?

Why should they even be targeted in a sane country?

Learn how to hunt with the dogs, do the type of business they do! own stocks of listed companies or how many Ibos are directors in all these heavy companies? and when the Yoruba uses their connections to get jobs we shout favouritism, marginalisation, where were our fathers when all those shares in Leventis, unilever, cadbury, coca cola were sold?

Nobody should target people in a sane world, but corruption has made this country insane.
Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by yommyuk: 10:09pm On Jul 31, 2009
i feeling u @ invinsible cool
Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by asha80(m): 10:22pm On Jul 31, 2009
invisible!:

Learn how to hunt with the dogs, do the type of business they do! own stocks of listed companies or how many Ibos are directors in all these heavy companies? and when the Yoruba uses their connections to get jobs we shout favouritism, marginalisation, where were our fathers when all those shares in Leventis, unilever, cadbury, coca cola were sold?
Nobody should target people in a sane world, but corruption has made this country insane.

If you as igbo is asking where were our fathers when indeginization decree was was done ot the early 1970's where the likes of leventis et all where sold almost immediately after the war then i am sorry for you.

And by nature igbos prefer to own their own biz rather than working for someone just like a great no of yorubas prefer paid jobs rather than owning their own biz.

Moreover lack of power does not help either.
Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by sosisi(f): 10:23pm On Jul 31, 2009
invisible!:

Stop sounding Ignorant there.
Go and read or ask questions
Igbos were the most visible Nigerians before the war.
After the war,Igbos lost every dime they had in the bank and our fathers were given a mere 20 pounds to start life afresh
Yes 20 whole pounds
and it was at this time that Awolowo ,the finance Minister and his cohorts sold the shares to leventis,Cadbury,Coca Cola etc.
The timing was not accidental
Tell me what your father and mine could buy with 20 pounds
I have been reading your comments and I shake my head in disbelief.
Go to your father and grandfather and uncles and ask them questions rather than speak out of ignorance
Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by asha80(m): 10:24pm On Jul 31, 2009
@yommy peckam

Continue to dey yarn cigar cool
Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by sosisi(f): 10:30pm On Jul 31, 2009
asha 80:

If you as igbo is asking where were our fathers when indeginization decree was was done ot the early 1970's where the likes of leventis et all where sold almost immediately after the war then i am sorry for you.

And by nature igbos prefer to own their own biz rather than working for someone just like a great no of yorubas prefer paid jobs rather than owning their own biz.

Moreover lack of power does not help either.

Please take it easy on him.
educate him instead from true stories that you know
Tell him how Igbos who owned almost every real estate in PH lost it to thieving Ijaws and Ikwere people after Nigeria declared their hard earned property abandoned property.
Then what happened years later?
The same Ijaws and Ikweres turned around and sold these property back to Igbos to feed their lazy selves.
Karma is a female dog
Now that the same Nigeria wants to wipe out Ijaw land,guess who they turn to?
The same people they turned their back on and stole from.
The same Ken Saro wiwa,an Ogoni man who my dad told us made fun of Igbos with his post war radio program,laughing them to scorn at the end of the war came on his hands and knees to Ohaneze asking for help in his Ogoniland freedom fight.
The same Ogoni man that fought Igbos was assasinated by Nortern and Western Nigeria
How about Adaka Boro?
He was equally killed by western Nigeria after betraying his Igbo cousins
Karma,I say is a female bingo
Currently which region besides the SS is sympathetic to the Ijawland and ND cause
It's not the NE,NC,NW,certainly not the SW but the SE
The same people they betrayed.
Did I say Karma is a female female German Shepard?
Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by invisible2(m): 10:33pm On Jul 31, 2009
$osisi:

Stop sounding Ignorant there.
Go and read or ask questions
Igbos were the most visible Nigerians before the war.
After the war,Igbos lost every dime they had in the bank and our fathers were given a mere 20 pounds to start life afresh
Yes 20 whole pounds
and it was at this time that Awolowo ,the finance Minister and his cohorts sold the shares to leventis,Cadbury,Coca Cola etc.
The timing was not accidental
Tell me what your father and mine could buy with 20 pounds
I have been reading your comments and I shake my head in disbelief.
Go to your father and grandfather and uncles and ask them questions rather than speak out of ignorance

Are you saying that with the type of cash Chimaroke, Udenwa, Uba, Egwu stole they cannot buy some fringe directors off some companies?

Forget what happened in the past, win the present and control the future.
Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by asha80(m): 10:39pm On Jul 31, 2009
invisible!:

Are you saying that with the type of cash Chimaroke, Udenwa, Uba, Egwu stole they cannot buy some fringe directors off some companies?

Forget what happened in the past, win the present and control the future.

Are these the kind of people you are looking out for?

Moreover these guys are into a lot of stinking properties in nigeria.

Like i said earlier igbos generally prefer owning their own cash flow.

We should forget what happened in the past?We trying to do just that before you brought up this issue of what was our fathers doing when those companies where bought.
Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by invisible2(m): 10:44pm On Jul 31, 2009
$osisi:

Please take it easy on him.
educate him instead from true stories that you know
Tell him how Igbos who owned almost every real estate in PH lost it to thieving Ijaws and Ikwere people after Nigeria declared their hard earned property abandoned property.
Then what happened years later?
The same Ijaws and Ikweres turned around and sold these property back to Igbos to feed their lazy selves.
Karma is a female dog
Now that the same Nigeria wants to wipe out Ijaw land,guess who they turn to?
The same people they turned their back on and stole from.
The same Ken Saro wiwa,an Ogoni man who my dad told us made fun of Igbos with his post war radio program,laughing them to scorn at the end of the war came on his hands and knees to Ohaneze asking for help in his Ogoniland freedom fight.
The same Ogoni man that fought Igbos was assasinated by Nortern and Western Nigeria
How about Adaka Boro?
He was equally killed by western Nigeria after betraying his Igbo cousins
Karma,I say is a female bingo
Currently which region besides the SS is sympathetic to the Ijawland and ND cause
It's not the NE,NC,NW,certainly not the SW but the SE
The same people they betrayed.
Did I say Karma is a female female German Shepard?

And you want us to repeat this cycle once more? to set us back another 40 YEARS and your grand children will be here arguing about your abandoned property in Lagos?

Ugboro ole ka ihe ga eme unu ka unu were muta ihe?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Let's See How Many Northerners Are Active On Nairaland / My Participations: Buhari Leads The "Who Is Who" To Bisi Akande's book launch / Tinubu Transformed Lagos With Blueprint – APC Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 141
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.