Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,742 members, 7,952,043 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:54 AM

All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) (14134 Views)

All Hail Biafra / See What Amaechi Did While The National Anthem Was Being Recited... / Biafran National Team Winning The AFCON Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by oyinda3(f): 6:02pm On Jul 30, 2009
ha i like you invincible!!!
pls knock some sense into ur brother, ezeagu's head and let him kno that nigeria ain't splitting.
Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by invisible2(m): 6:03pm On Jul 30, 2009
What are we afraid of in Nigeria sef?

Why are we running away?

What can we achieve on our own that we cannot achieve in Nigeria?

Who stands to benefit from a Biafran budget apart from those that are championing this division?

Are they telling us they could just wish away corruption?

Who are we going to sell our greed to? What of the classs/ caste system in our land?

What resources do we have to feed all the over 40 million Ibos?
Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by ezeagu(m): 6:16pm On Jul 30, 2009
oyinda.:

ha i like you invincible!!!
pls knock some sense into ur brother, ezeagu's head and let him kno that nigeria ain't splitting.

Yes becomerich has been labeled nairaland clown with his satellite maps and alien sounding ideas.
but when you seriously look at the condition in naija right now and where this country is headed (other ethnic groups clamouring for separate igbo/biafra, hausa/arewa states), I[b] genuinely feel that Benin can be a really good ally for yorubas if we end up being left by ourselves as the remaining major ethnic group of a potential "former Nigeria."[/b]
i'm not praying or hoping for nigeria to divide. but if it does end up happening. . .what do you think?

ps: becomerich pls you can contribute but don't post any pics please. i don't want this topic to turn into just another becomerich's silly humorous topic.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-302851.0.html

Mehhhnn!!
Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by oyinda3(f): 6:20pm On Jul 30, 2009
u kno ur ass made me create that topic. if biafra and arewa ppl do go their foolish ways don't think we yorubas can't stand alone 'cause yea we can! angry lol we're prolly going to keep nigeria as a name and make it a great nation anyways then u'll be begging to come back
Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by ezeagu(m): 6:23pm On Jul 30, 2009
oyinda.:

rotfl weirdo

You really are a rolling-on-the-floor-and-laughing weirdo, add two faced and spineless to the list. kiss
Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by oyinda3(f): 6:26pm On Jul 30, 2009
your kiss ain't accepted. maybe invincible's but not urs tongue
Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by invisible2(m): 6:30pm On Jul 30, 2009
oyinda.:

your kiss ain't accepted. maybe invincible's but not urs tongue

Baby dont mind Ezeagu, he may have been misled by those big men that hate us all.
Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by Onlytruth(m): 7:34pm On Jul 30, 2009
invisible!:

What are we afraid of in Nigeria sef?

Why are we running away?

What can we achieve on our own that we cannot achieve in Nigeria?

Who stands to benefit from a Biafran budget apart from those that are championing this division?

Are they telling us they could just wish away corruption?

Who are we going to sell our greed to? What of the classs/ caste system in our land?

What resources do we have to feed all the over 40 million Ibos?

I really wonder why some Nigerians find it difficult to figure out their problems Of course Igbo are NOT AFRAID OF STAYING IN NIGERIA, but they want a real chance for general progress. Aren't you tired of being maltreated as a Nigerian overseas? The unscrupulous ones among Ndigbo don't care about the state of things in Nigeria. They don't care if Nigeria is Somaliland provided they make money. The real Igbos have conscience and want things to work for everyone. That is why we have been misunderstood in Nigeria. If Igbos decide today to join the Yoruba and the Hausa/Fulani in raiding the Niger delta oil, all the Igbo hatred will end, today! Even some of the haters from the N/delta will start liking the Igbo because then, they will not be looking at a brother but an oppressor. It was Machiavelli who theorized that it is better to be feared than loved.
I really wish that some N/deltans will realize that nothing stops the Igbo from joining the oppressor. Absolutely nothing! And the longer the N/deltans buy into this Igbo fear, the more the Igbo join the oppressors.
For those who ask why the Igbo keep investing in other areas, have you wondered why the Onitsha and Oguta ports were not developed. Why Igboland (one of the majority tribes) lacks an international airport? Have you wondered what will happen if Igboland is allowed to function (airport, seaport)? The Abiola riots forced some Igbos to relocate their business from Lagos to Nnewi and I can tell you that people come from all parts of Africa to buy certain things from Nnewi. Now, imagine what will happen if Igbos can relocate. The entire Nigerian economy will move eastwards! Lagos will become like an empty shell. Ontisha and other Igbo towns will boom overnight. Tinapa will come alive at last if the Cross River state government is serious.
Ask the right questions.
Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by ezeagu(m): 7:41pm On Jul 30, 2009
invisible!:

Baby dont mind Ezeagu, he may have been misled by those big men that hate us all.

Deceived by who? Or are you blind to the post in which Oyinda called Igbo people parasites or when sjeezy8 called Igbo people bitches? I really thought you knew what you were talking about.
Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by sjeezy8: 7:45pm On Jul 30, 2009
lol i said any one leaving the country are bitches lol
Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by asha80(m): 7:47pm On Jul 30, 2009
sjeezy8:

What about running to london and vowing never to come back to nigeria
Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by sjeezy8: 7:49pm On Jul 30, 2009
THEY ARE BITCHES TOO

MY PARENTS LIVE IN NAIJA AND WHOLE SO I WOULD NEVER LEAVE I WANT EVERYONE TO BE OK, YORUBA IGBO EDO HAUSAS IJAW, BUT Bleep BIAFRANS
Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by ezeagu(m): 7:49pm On Jul 30, 2009
sjeezy8:

Your back tracking so hard your doing the moon-walk

sjeezy8:

EZEAGU HAS NOT EVEN ENTERED NIGERIA MEHN

OLUBUKOLA  OR BUSOLA IS NOT YORUBA ITS SOOO OBVIOUS - IGBO MAN PRETENDING TO BE A GIRL,  CAN YOU IMAGINE

The fact of the matter is  Biafra WILL NEVER exist too many igbo's outside igbo land and Hausas, Yoruba, Edos etc have money and oil reserves invested in those areas

and you bitches are not going anywhere unless you can pay everyone off Trillions of naira truth be told

Many rich igbos kno that they will not stand for Biafra because they will loose  large investments they made around NIGERIA, their bank accounts will be seized,   not to mention the many bribes they used to gain control over oil and the nigerian Industry. other then oil that whole area is bleeped nothing but erosion, wouldn't be able to even feed yourselves off of agriculture. your houses will be sinking and that little ass place will be be overpopulated. i say little because you will only get igbo states, THE DELTANS will ask for their own republic

lets be foreal MAKE MONEY and stop complaining THE Elites from all tribes are enjoying life

problems you face are those of nigerians in general

After talking about Igbo people you didn't say anything about "any one leaving the country"
sjeezy8:

THEY ARE BITCHES TOO

MY PARENTS LIVE IN NAIJA AND WHOLE SO I WOULD NEVER LEAVE I WANT EVERYONE TO BE OK,  YORUBA IGBO EDO HAUSAS IJAW,  BUT mess BIAFRANS

Guess your the biggest bitch around this block, stand up for what you said and don't back track!
Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by oyinda3(f): 7:54pm On Jul 30, 2009
ezeaagu

keep in mind there are igbos and the there are biafra igbos. the biafra igbos can go to  lipsrsealed [size=5pt]hell[/size]
peace

wonder why ur logged off n next minute ur post is there! lmao

sjeezy8:

MY PARENTS LIVE IN NAIJA AND WHOLE SO I WOULD NEVER LEAVE I WANT EVERYONE TO BE OK, YORUBA IGBO EDO HAUSAS IJAW, BUT mess BIAFRANS

thank u
Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by Onlytruth(m): 7:57pm On Jul 30, 2009
sjeezy8:

All that the Igbos need to do is to accept the "come and eat" offer from the Yoruba and they will no longer be "bitches".Amazing angry
Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by yommyuk: 7:59pm On Jul 30, 2009
@Eziachi

who was talking about baring investment
It is u people who keeping banging on about this rubbish BIAFRA fiasco.
It shows how self centred u all are.
Do u Igbos/Ibos really have any good intension regarding moving Nigeria forward.
Lets talk about investments?  what investments are u really talking about.
Is it the okirika shops that ur lot have all over lagos u call investment cheesy
Or all the fake goods u keep making at Aba or import from India/ china u call investment - MY ARSE
which Major National industry have u established that has in real terms contributed to the economy

Well if you bar them, then they will take their investment to where people appreciate good things.
I beg, me for one person I can't wait to get rid of your arses for good.
95% of the fake goods come from ur people.
Even in ur okirika shops, do u employ Yorubas or Hausa??
You can only strive in a corrupt country like nigeria where u can selling all ur [b]Counterfeits

Like someone had just said, when people typed, you can just guage their age of reasoning.
Ol boy, with age comes wisdom and experience. This is gained by real life occurences.
A few words are enough for the wise.
Your people better stop all this BIAFRA CRAP because all u r doing is banging ur heads on a rock
and u will only have urselves to blame when Ur heads get smashed like in the 67-70 fiasco.
It will also keep u as 3RD class citizens of Nigeria forever
Monkey wey wan catch monkey must  do like monkey. The Yoruba understand this adage very well

Again I maintain - BIAFRA MY ARSE angry
Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by asha80(m): 8:00pm On Jul 30, 2009
oyinda.:

ezeaagu

keep in mind there are igbos and the there are biafra igbos. the biafra igbos can go to  lipsrsealed [size=5pt]hell[/size]
peace

wonder why ur logged off n next minute ur post is there! lmao

Why don't you go to lagos and kill all those guys shouting biafra everywhere

sjeezy8:

THEY ARE BITCHES TOO

MY PARENTS LIVE IN NAIJA AND WHOLE SO I WOULD NEVER LEAVE I WANT EVERYONE TO BE OK, YORUBA IGBO EDO HAUSAS IJAW, BUT mess BIAFRANS

What about those yorubas in london who prefer to be labelled british with nigerian origin than pure nigerian and would rather die there than come back to nigeria i mean thay have a heavy population there.

Why are nigerians running around the world trying to give birth their kids outside nigeria because they want to give their kids foreigh nationality
Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by chiogo(f): 8:03pm On Jul 30, 2009
Why is biafra causing so much ruckus? If they want to leave, how does that affect anybody?

All of you need to get a life.
Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by MrCrackles(m): 8:05pm On Jul 30, 2009
chiogo:

Why is biafra causing so much ruckus? If they want to leave, how does that affect anybody?

Let them know! grin
Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by oyinda3(f): 8:09pm On Jul 30, 2009
asha 80:

Why don't you go to lagos and kill all those guys shouting biafra everywhere

i am a child of God. i don't kill.

chiogo:

i'm just tired of seeing biafra in every other topic in NL. if they kept their noise in biafraworld it won't affect anybody. why do they have to bring it here?
chiogo n crackles r u leaving with them?
Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by asha80(m): 8:10pm On Jul 30, 2009
yommyuk:

@Eziachi

who was talking about baring investment
It is u people who keeping banging on about this rubbish BIAFRA fiasco.
It shows how self centred u all are.
Do u Igbos/Ibos really have any good intension regarding moving Nigeria forward.
Lets talk about investments?  what investments are u really talking about.
Is it the okirika shops that ur lot have all over lagos u call investment cheesy

Or all the fake goods u keep making at Aba or import from India/ china u call investment - MY ARSE
which Major National industry have u established that has in real terms contributed to the economy

Well if you bar them, then they will take their investment to where people appreciate good things.
I beg, me for one person I can't wait to get rid of your arses for good.
95% of the fake goods come from ur people.
Even in ur okirika shops, do u employ Yorubas or Hausa??
You can only strive in a corrupt country like nigeria where u can selling all ur [b]Counterfeits

Like someone had just said, when people typed, you can just guage their age of reasoning.
Ol boy, with age comes wisdom and experience. This is gained by real life occurences.
A few words are enough for the wise.
Your people better stop all this BIAFRA CRAP because all u r doing is banging ur heads on a rock
and u will only have urselves to blame when Ur heads get smashed like in the 67-70 fiasco.
It will also keep u as 3RD class citizens of Nigeria forever
Monkey wey wan catch monkey must  do like monkey. The Yoruba understand this adage very well

Again I maintain - BIAFRA MY ARSE angry

If igbos can only succed in nigeria where corruption strives why are you angry that they want to form their own country  

As for investments only a blind person will ask what investments igbos have made in lagos and nigeria as a whole.

Why are yorubas always running to london and allowing igbos stranglehold of lagos to increase  

You are looking for a major industry by an igbo   keep looking.You are talking more out of anger and it is not good for your health.

You are looking for igbos to employ yorubas in 'okrika shops'.I thought yorubas looked down on trading  
Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by oyinda3(f): 8:13pm On Jul 30, 2009
asha 80:

What about those yorubas in london who prefer to be labelled british with nigerian origin than pure nigerian and would rather die there than come back to nigeria i mean thay have a heavy population there.

Why are nigerians running around the world trying to give birth their kids outside nigeria because they want to give their kids foreigh nationality

see that's the difference! most yorubas who live outside of their states don't go screaming about being "targeted" lipsrsealed
Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by chiogo(f): 8:13pm On Jul 30, 2009
oyinda.:

i'm just tired of seeing biafra in every other topic in NL. if they kept their noise in biafraworld it won't affect anybody. why do they have to bring it here?
chiogo n crackles r u leaving with them?

Even if they bring it to nairaland, I still don't see how that affects you. You can always ignore those threads.
I'm not in Nigeria so wetin concern me? You can't leave where you don't reside in to begin with.
Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by oyinda3(f): 8:15pm On Jul 30, 2009
yea that's true. i guess i'll have to try really hard to ignore their ruckus embarassed it gets really annoying i tell ya lol
Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by asha80(m): 8:18pm On Jul 30, 2009
oyinda.:

yea that's true. i guess i'll have to try really hard to ignore their ruckus embarassed it gets really annoying i tell ya lol

I doubt you can do that.It is in the blood.
Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by MrCrackles(m): 8:18pm On Jul 30, 2009
undecided
Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by asha80(m): 8:20pm On Jul 30, 2009
MrCrackles:

undecided

Togolese british guy i know say u no send nigeria cool
Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by MrCrackles(m): 8:21pm On Jul 30, 2009
asha 80:

Togolese british guy i know say u no send nigeria cool

shocked shocked shocked
Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by asha80(m): 8:24pm On Jul 30, 2009
MrCrackles:

shocked shocked shocked

shocked shocked shocked Not a nigerian or togolese but british.'God save the queen' lipsrsealed
Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by Onlytruth(m): 8:25pm On Jul 30, 2009
asha 80:

If igbos can only succed in nigeria where corruption strives why are you angry that they want to form their own country  

As for investments only a blind person will ask what investments igbos have made in lagos and nigeria as a whole.

Why are yorubas always running to london and allowing igbos stranglehold of lagos to increase  

You are looking for a major industry by an igbo   keep looking.You are talking more out of anger and it is not good for your health.

You are looking for igbos to employ yorubas in 'okrika shops'.I thought yorubas looked down on trading  

Word my bro!
Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by oyinda3(f): 8:26pm On Jul 30, 2009
Onlytruth:

Word my bro!

i thought asha was a lady. lmao
Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by MrCrackles(m): 8:28pm On Jul 30, 2009
asha 80:

shocked  shocked  shocked Not a nigerian or togolese but british.'God save the queen' lipsrsealed

cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

2023: Khadijah Okunnu-Lamidi Shares Her 5-point Agenda For Nigeria / Lagos Transport Plans Stand, Oluomo Not Involved — REC / South-South Governors Seek Dignified Exit For Onnoghen

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.