Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,883 members, 7,872,900 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:37 AM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (1117) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11988337 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1114) (1115) (1116) (1117) (1118) (1119) (1120) ... (16391) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Humility017(m): 3:47pm On Jun 11, 2017
forgiveness:

Bros, I concur with all what you said especially with the @bolded. We need to recall our best players in China.

Ideye and Obafemi to be precise. Mikel Obi is only on the team. grin
forget about obafemi Martins please
ideye is replaceable just Mikel in our midfield we will be just fine
balogun, and Victor moses in the team too
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 3:48pm On Jun 11, 2017
Even though I do not buy the idea but I won't be surprised if Rohr calls back Odion Ighalo and Brown Ideye.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Humility017(m): 3:49pm On Jun 11, 2017
Icon4s:
Even though I do not buy the idea but I won't be surprised if Rohr calls back Odion Ighalo and Brown Ideye.
the midfield was our problem yesterday

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by maidaboi(m): 3:49pm On Jun 11, 2017
Icon4s:

Something that is there for even the newest and most Unregular members of this thread to see.

It doesn't change anything about my perception about you.

We know what you stand for on this thread.
every one know who he be now

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by maidaboi(m): 3:52pm On Jun 11, 2017
forgiveness:

Bros, I concur with all what you said especially with the @bolded. We need to recall our best players in China.

Ideye and Obafemi to be precise. Mikel Obi is only on the team. grin
utaka too from japan
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 3:54pm On Jun 11, 2017
Icon4s:

Something that is there for even the newest and most Unregular members of this thread to see.

It doesn't change anything about my perception about you.

We know what you stand for on this thread.

Bhuuuhahaha! grin E pain am no bi small. grin

Bury your head in the sand for shame na. grin

Tell us about all the players you clamored for. grin

Of course, only those who are soaked in pool of nepotism and tribalism like you will not change their perspective even in the face of obvious facts because it's in you and dem. grin

Chai! E wan die! Ntor tongue

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by maidaboi(m): 4:04pm On Jun 11, 2017
forgiveness:

Of course, only those who are soaked in pool of nepotism and tribalism like you will not change their perspective even in the face of obvious facts because it's in you and dem. grin

i am crying
ntor
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 4:06pm On Jun 11, 2017
edi287:

And so?? How many times has he played for chelsea? Iheanacho has competition from Aguero, Solanke from Costa. Yet compare their numbers.. Solanke had poor numbers in the eredivisie...he is yet to prove anything.

Sitting on Chelsea bench is not a bean. It can't be compared with Manchester City. grin

Less I forget, Solanke is the youngest player to feature for Chelsea in the UEFA Champions League. grin

Solanke got injured for months in the Eredivisie yet he scored solo goals without the help of good midfielders who will just give a pass to tap in. grin

If his performance was nothing to write home about, why did Chelsea call him to back to be the third choice striker? shocked grin

He did play this season is not about deficiency in ability. It has to do with contract disagreement and punishment. grin

The world knows what I am saying is true. grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by maidaboi(m): 4:07pm On Jun 11, 2017
CIV Loss, france loss, nigeria loss, zambia loss
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 4:08pm On Jun 11, 2017
maidaboi:
utaka too from japan

Of course! Why not. grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 4:11pm On Jun 11, 2017
I was about to give a shout out to all forumites on this thread for not calling for the head of Rohr until I saw this.

Sir the midfield has proven personnel. Rohr will improve with his combination there. We need to learn one word -- patience.

Famocious:

But unfortunately, Rohr didn't see it that way. He thought his problem was with the attackers . He did nothing to fortify that pedestrian midfield. I honestly query Rohr credibility.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by maidaboi(m): 4:11pm On Jun 11, 2017
forgiveness:

Sitting on Chelsea bench is not a beans. It can't be compared with Manchester City. grin

Less I forget, Solanke is the youngest player to feature for Chelsea in the UEFA Champions League. grin

Solanke got injured for months in the Eredivisie yet he scored solo goals without the help of good midfielders who will just give a pass to tap in. grin

If his performance was nothing to write home about, why did Chelsea call him to back to be the third choice striker? shocked grin

He did play this season is not about deficiency in ability. It has to do with contract disagreement and punishment. grin

chelsea player not playing is better than man city bench?
Sorry bros e no make sense
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 4:11pm On Jun 11, 2017
Humility017:

forget about obafemi Martins please
ideye is replaceable just Mikel in our midfield we will be just fine
balogun, and Victor moses in the team too

Why should I forget about Obafemi? shocked

Because of Iheanacho who has underperformed in that role? shocked grin

If Obafemi is banging in goals in China, why not? shocked grin

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 4:13pm On Jun 11, 2017
The question is will Solanke opt for Nigeria or not? If not, forget the argument.

forgiveness:

Sitting on Chelsea bench is not a bean. It can't be compared with Manchester City. grin

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 4:13pm On Jun 11, 2017
maidaboi:
chelsea player not playing is better than man city bench?
Sorry bros e no make sense

It makes sense die. grin

Besides, Iheanacho is not a striker. grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by maidaboi(m): 4:13pm On Jun 11, 2017
forgiveness:

Of course! Why not. grin
don't be angry bros it was just an addition
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 4:15pm On Jun 11, 2017
Our problem is not player selection but tactitics, roles and combinations. When we win you hail them. When we lose, we say other players are better lol. South Arica were superior tactically. They ensured we didn't play our game.

forgiveness:

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by maidaboi(m): 4:15pm On Jun 11, 2017
forgiveness:

It makes sense die. grin

the only striker in the super eagle that i can agree solanke is better is oshimen

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 4:16pm On Jun 11, 2017
Joebie:
The question is will Solanke opt for Nigeria or not? If not, forget the argument.

Bhuuuhahaha! Why didn't you answer the questions? grin

It is now the question of playing for Nigeria. Bhuuuhahaha!

Oga, do you really want him to play for Nigeria? shocked grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by maidaboi(m): 4:17pm On Jun 11, 2017
Joebie:
Our problem is not player selection but tactitics, roles and combinations. When we win you hail them. When we lose, we say other players are better lol. South Arica were superior tactically. They ensured we didn't play our game.

bros leave am make he run his mouth is his day
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 4:18pm On Jun 11, 2017
Joebie:

And if you don't have the right players for tactics, what becomes of the tactics? It's good as dead. grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Humility017(m): 4:19pm On Jun 11, 2017
forgiveness:

please we have good young strikers...
kayode is there too
nacho has never failed to deliver...just that the boy is not a lone striker ....but a Supportive striker
I will recommend we play him and kayode in one of our friendly match and watch the outcome
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by maidaboi(m): 4:19pm On Jun 11, 2017
forgiveness:

why not answer him?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 4:19pm On Jun 11, 2017
Yes he is Nigerian. But there is no guarantee he will be in the starting lineup right away. It's a stupid argument unless we have the chance to witness that scenario
forgiveness:

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 4:20pm On Jun 11, 2017
maidaboi:
the only striker in the super eagle that i can agree solanke is better is oshimen

Yes! Only in Nairaland and on this thread. Bhuuuhahaha! shocked shocked grin grin grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 4:21pm On Jun 11, 2017
No logic in what u said. It's only coming because we lost to SA

forgiveness:

And if you don't have the right players for tactics, what becomes of the tactics? It's good as dead. grin

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by maidaboi(m): 4:21pm On Jun 11, 2017
forgiveness:

it was because of injury
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Humility017(m): 4:21pm On Jun 11, 2017
forgiveness:

It makes sense die. grin

hope tribalism is not the reason for these argument of yours.... because if it is count me out
I foresee the reason you debunking nachos relevance probably he is not from same place where your favorites hail from
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 4:22pm On Jun 11, 2017
maidaboi:
every one know who he be now

Yes! Only those who are of the same.... grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 4:23pm On Jun 11, 2017
Every coach makes mistakes. He will learn from it. follow his reaction to the loss-- epic
Humility017:

don't mind rohr. .he so swift not to alter the defense but did otherwise in the midfield
we need to stop all these experience players thing... the best should start and that's it
if Agu proves better let him start
likewise in the goal keeping options
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by maidaboi(m): 4:23pm On Jun 11, 2017
forgiveness:

Yes! Only in Nairaland and on this thread. Bhuuuhahaha! shocked shocked grin grin grin
why e pained you like this na
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 4:23pm On Jun 11, 2017
forgiveness:

Pain me as how?

Hai! na wa.

Name the players I have clamoured for here.

As Solanke has won the golden ball take a trip to England and carry him to your village in Ijebu land or where ever you come from and make him Oba.

I have seen you have also clamoured for the recall of Obafemi Martins. You should have also clamoured for Ayo Makinwa and Mutiu Adepoju.

Omo iya ala amala like you. Haha haha.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1114) (1115) (1116) (1117) (1118) (1119) (1120) ... (16391) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Philosopher1979 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.