Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,251 members, 7,887,720 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:51 PM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (1118) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (12065074 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1115) (1116) (1117) (1118) (1119) (1120) (1121) ... (16431) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by maidaboi(m): 4:26pm On Jun 11, 2017
forgiveness:

Yes! Only those who are of the same.... grin
sorry we know you already
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 4:28pm On Jun 11, 2017
Humility017:

hope tribalism is not the reason for these argument of yours.... because if it is count me out
I foresee the reason you debunking nachos relevance probably he is not from same place where your favorites hail from

That guy just does not cease to amaze.
Very funny.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by maidaboi(m): 4:30pm On Jun 11, 2017
forgiveness:

It makes sense die. grin

Besides, Iheanacho is not a striker. grin
if he is not a striker why do you compare them
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 4:30pm On Jun 11, 2017
I'm not doubting. I'm inly stating that just because he is the MVP at the U20s doesn't not guarantee anything at the senior level. I've been following Solanke even when he helps Chelsea win the youth champions league. But hey he also plays club football. You yhink he can displace Liverpool forwards today?

forgiveness:

You are still one of the doubting Thomas. Siddon dere dey live for ignorance. grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 4:30pm On Jun 11, 2017
Joebie:
No logic in what u said. It's only coming because we lost to SA

Look at this moniker very well. I still criticis even if we win.

I have said times without number that Iheanacho doesn't have what it takes to be a lone striker but the yeye coach still dey use am as lone striker. He is better in a 4-4-2 formation. Very simple. grin

I have said it times without number that Iwobi is not a winger, he is a good play maker but Rohr wan all the players in the starting eleven to please his Oga. grin

And I will keep saying it before the Cameroon matches. Make Rohr no try put Iheanacho for no 9 or Iwobi for eleven.

I don talk my own ooo. grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by maidaboi(m): 4:31pm On Jun 11, 2017
Icon4s:

That guy just does not cease to amaze. Very funny.
completely funny
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 4:31pm On Jun 11, 2017
maidaboi:
sorry
we know you already

Yes! We we of yours. Bhuuuhahaha! grin

Next. grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 4:32pm On Jun 11, 2017
You know more than the coach. Who has scored most among our forwards under Rohr?

Modified.
The point is Iheanacho needs better partnership whether playing behind him or by his side. And yes we don't have a true 9. Kayode is in the team, so enough o that argument

forgiveness:

I have said times without number that Iheanacho doesn't have what it takes to be a lone striker but the yeye coach still dey use am as lone striker. He is better in a 4-4-2 formation. Very simple. grin

I have said it times without number that Iwobi is not a winger, he is a good play maker but Rohr wan all the players in the starting eleven to please his Oga. grin

And I will keep saying it before the Cameroon matches. Make Rohr no try put Iheanacho for no 9 or Iwobi for eleven.

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 4:32pm On Jun 11, 2017
maidaboi:
if he is not a striker why do you compare them

Go back two pages then you will see who started the comparison. Next. grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by maidaboi(m): 4:33pm On Jun 11, 2017
forgiveness:

what are they, for there club?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by maidaboi(m): 4:34pm On Jun 11, 2017
forgiveness:

Go back two pages then you will see who started the comparison. Next. grin
and na now you know
oya next excuse
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Humility017(m): 4:36pm On Jun 11, 2017
Icon4s:

That guy just does not cease to amaze.
Very funny.
it is so pathetic sir
if there be anything that i hate most is tribalism .
it rendered Nigeria into these present state...

where square pegs are put in round holes and such many resort to stealing public wealth all because they were not supposed to be there in the first place
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by maidaboi(m): 4:36pm On Jun 11, 2017
forgiveness:

Yes! We we of yours. Bhuuuhahaha! grin
Next. grin
yea you know. hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 4:37pm On Jun 11, 2017
Joebie:
You know more than the coach. Who has scored most among our forwards under Rohr?

What did 'what he knows take help us yesterday'? grin

Rohr has forgotten completely how Iheanacho was banging in goals for the Super Eagles as a second striker.

Maybe somebody is deceiving him to play him as lone striker. grin Since then he struggled to score. grin

It is painful people are blinded through sentiments and not facts.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by maidaboi(m): 4:38pm On Jun 11, 2017
Humility017:

it is so pathetic sir a young man like that chosed to toil the path of tribal bigotry

where square pegs are put in round holes and such many resort to stealing public wealth all because they were not supposed to be there in the first place
visit politics section and see wonders
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by maidaboi(m): 4:42pm On Jun 11, 2017
forgiveness:

What did 'what he knows take help us yesterday'? grin

Rohr has forgotten completely how Iheanacho was banging in goals for the Super Eagles as a second striker.

Maybe somebody is deceiving him to play him as lone striker. grin Since then he struggled to score. grin

It is painful people are blinded through sentiments and not facts.
and he did not score goals for man city as a striker?
That is what you called facts
even komekn believe kc is ahead of him
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 4:42pm On Jun 11, 2017
Humility017:

it is so pathetic sir

Oga! The person you just quoted is the initiator, the mover and the icon of tribalism. Yes!

I have concrete evidence to back it up. grin

Soon I will open thread for it. I will expose him to the world at large. grin

I beg don't tread his part because... grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by maidaboi(m): 4:46pm On Jun 11, 2017
safarigirl:
we will not miss it. We have five games left to make up for the mistakes.

We did not play with our full team today remember, and the boys are young. We all need to cut them some slack, none of them is happy we lost and we don't need to worsen their pain by making these negative statements many are making now.

They need support and encouragement, so while we rue missed chances, singling out players and blaming them is not the way to go. They win as a team and lose as a team
GBAM
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 4:49pm On Jun 11, 2017
maidaboi:
and he did not score goals for man city as a striker?
That is what you called facts
even komekn believe kc is ahead of him

Why are they selling him off?

Besides, how many goals has he scored as a striker compared to when he was the second striker? grin

You people don't know anything. You are about to destroy his career with the national team.

Where I watched the ball by chance yesterday, people were calling for his head. Can you imagine? Smh

Play him as a second striker in a 4-4-2 or 4-4-1-1 formation and see the best of him. Is that too difficult to comprehend?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 4:51pm On Jun 11, 2017
forgiveness:

I salute my Oga for this honest acknowledgement. grin

Solanke is more than no 9. He can as an atm and winger.

Of course, he can bench Iheanacho in the no 9 role wella. grin

How can Osimhen be better than Solanke? grin

Only the blind one can say Osimhen is better than Solanke. grin

I understand the need to gloat but don't get carried away. The award of best player was clearly based on the sentiment of England winning the wc. Solanke is fast and packs a good shot but if u look at his goals they were all average. He is basic in the air, he can barely bring the ball down. Next season I am 500 percent sure that Victor Osimhen will be a regular for Wolfsburg, can u say the same for Solanke?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 4:55pm On Jun 11, 2017
Joebie:

Modified.
The point is Iheanacho needs better partnership whether playing behind him or by his side. And yes we don't have a true 9. Kayode is in the team, so enough o that argument

Walahi! My mind no say I was never sold out for Kayode from onset though I believe he must be invited if he performs well.

However, since I heard he won the highest goal scorer and best player in the Austria league, I am beginning to have interest in him hence the need to see his games.

I prefer the old cargoes like Ighalo, Ideye and Obafemi. Simple. grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by maidaboi(m): 4:57pm On Jun 11, 2017
forgiveness:

Why are they selling him off?

Besides, how many goals has he scored as a striker compared to when he was the second striker? grin

You people don't know anything. You are about to destroy his career with the national team.

Where I watched the ball by chance yesterday, people were calling for his head. Can you imagine? Smh

Play him as a second striker in a 4-4-2 or 4-4-1-1 formation and see the best of him. Is that too difficult to comprehend?
and solanke was kept ba?
Even messi head has been called many times when he has a poor game
oya next excuse
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by maidaboi(m): 5:02pm On Jun 11, 2017
forgiveness:

Walahi! My mind no say I was never sold out for Kayode from onset though I believe he must be invited if he performs well.

However, since I heard he won the highest goal scorer and best player in the Austria league, I am beginning to have interest in him hence the need to see his games.

I prefer the old cargoes like Ighalo, Ideye and Obafemi. Simple. grin
ahh
i will never take you serous again
you win, if i qoute you again ask me why
this is my last word for you
#continue
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 5:04pm On Jun 11, 2017
BascoVanVeli:

I understand the need to gloat but don't get carried away. The award of best player was clearly based on the sentiment of England winning the wc. Solanke is fast and packs a good shot but if u look at his goals they were all average. He is basic in the air, he can barely bring the ball down. Next season I am 500 percent sure that Victor Osimhen will be a regular for Wolfsburg, can u say the same for Solanke?

Dem don come again with unnecessary excuses. grin

So you mean only england voted? shocked

Abeg make I hear better word. grin

Not as if you can kick ball into empty net but you come here come dey tell us story. grin

Bros, the goals looks easy but I bet you don't know what is involved.

Tell me the the striker in the National team yesterday that has all that you mentioned. grin

If Solanke wants to sit on the bench, why did he refuse to sign contract with Chelsea? Think bros. grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by maidaboi(m): 5:05pm On Jun 11, 2017
BascoVanVeli:

pls sir
leave that fellow alone
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Humility017(m): 5:06pm On Jun 11, 2017
forgiveness:

Oga! The person you just quoted is the initiator, the mover and the icon of tribalism. Yes!

I have concrete evidence to back it up. grin

Soon I will open thread for it. I will expose him to the world at large. grin

I beg don't tread his part because... grin

Lol...I was still a guest here on nairaland when I knew no one need to tell anyone who has visited these thread your tribe because from your comments it's all evident
you just have to change bro... as youths we shouldn't make same mistakes our elders made
even the political class have come realize that the best way to continue milking these country at peace is by keeping us disunited on the premise of tribalism and religious fanaticism...

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 5:06pm On Jun 11, 2017
maidaboi:
and solanke was kept ba?
Even messi head has been called many times when he has a poor game
oya next excuse

Of course! But he refused to stay. Very different. grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by EmmGee: 5:07pm On Jun 11, 2017
Icon4s:
Even though I do not buy the idea but I won't be surprised if Rohr calls back Odion Ighalo and Brown Ideye.
Aren't they both still firing blanks
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 5:11pm On Jun 11, 2017
EmmGee:
Aren't they both still firing blanks
Well some here are already clamouring for them.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by OMANBALA1: 5:13pm On Jun 11, 2017
I just finished watching the second half of the encounter with South Africa for the second time ,and boy were we disorganized and visionless. There was no real threat to their 18 yard box. Ndidi was playing attacking role and forgot his primary duty. Iwobi was absent in that game. Simon last ball is never threatening even after the dribbles.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mickael2(m): 5:13pm On Jun 11, 2017
forgiveness:

Dem don come again with unnecessary excuses. grin

So you mean only england voted? shocked

Abeg make I hear better word. grin

Not as if you can kick ball into empty net but you come here come dey tell us story. grin

Bros, the goals looks easy but I bet you don't know what is involved.

Tell me the the striker in the National team yesterday that has all that you mentioned. grin

If Solanke wants to sit on the bench, why did he refuse to sign contract with Chelsea? Think bros. grin

some things you are saying today are just...OMG. And what's with all the insults? You are making yourself look childish. Imagine saying stupid things like Chelsea bench is better than Man City bench, is it Costa that is better than Aguero? Or Bathsuayi is better than Gabby J(God forbid) but somehow Solanke is sitting on the floor not even bench but in your mind that is better than Nacho.

Do you think this is U20? Or you think that Venezuela team had something to offer? This U20 was totally devoid of talent, that Penaranda guy was showboating all game long, will you see that in a serious tournament? Compare this tournament to that of 2005 and you will see that the U20 is pure crap now but whatever keeps you warm at night Sir
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by maidaboi(m): 5:17pm On Jun 11, 2017
forgiveness:

Of course! But he refused to stay. Very different. grin
yea very different
the other is going for money the other for free

(1) (2) (3) ... (1115) (1116) (1117) (1118) (1119) (1120) (1121) ... (16431) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: shawwal1(m), toluxe0075, lovewins, Kog45(m), Posh(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.