Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,815 members, 7,872,732 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:50 PM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (3814) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11986754 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3811) (3812) (3813) (3814) (3815) (3816) (3817) ... (16391) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by MetalJigsaw(m): 4:27pm On May 31, 2018
daveP:
Sincerely a part of me wants key Ayers to just be fit for Russia. Scary to see any key player sit on the pitch is England or Czech and wave for substitution to be made, either with a straight face or with pain.

Nacho and Moses are on my mind.

We can pull a Ramos too Vs Croatia to one of their key players na.
It shall never happen
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by MetalJigsaw(m): 4:29pm On May 31, 2018
komekn:
We have match on Saturday that England are preparing for like it's a cup final.

I have hope because we now have two out and out strikers. They are not World class but those two with the addition of V.Moses give us a fighting chance.

Is it going to be tough ABSOLUTELY YES.

I want us to win but I'm not optimistic my expectations are for us play with composure and COHESION very very important and show some promise and if we get draw Wow if we win I'll be in Warri next week end to celebrate.
These comments of yours reek of unnecessary fear, cowardice and negativity. SE is not Togo, Mr. We've beaten stronger teams.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by jieta: 4:34pm On May 31, 2018
Standard Liege midfielder Uche Agbo has told
SCORENigeria he was not disappointed to be
axed from the country’s World Cup squad
because he was not given a chance to show what
he is capable and he failed.
Agbo was dropped from the Eagles provisional
squad Wednesday along with Dele Ajiboye, Junior
Lokosa and Stephen Eze.
Despite his numerous call-ups, the midfielder only
featured in a friendly against Togo in Paris last
year.
“I am not disappointed not to make the World
Cup squad,” Agbo told SCORENigeria
“Since the World Cup qualifiers which I have been
privileged to be invited right from November 2016,
when we went to Ndola to play against Zambia
till date, I have been invited for all the qualifiers
and the international friendly matches.
“But I was not given the chance to play, so I am
not disappointed not making the squad.
You should be disappointed if you were given the
chance and I failed and then I failed to make the
World Cup.”
The versatile star said he was proud of what he
achieved with Standard Liege this past season.
“My quality as a player is not in doubt after I had
a successful season in Belgium by winning the
Belgian cup and coming second in the league,” he
recounted.
“And I was privileged to be nominated five times
in the Team of the Week, and above all I was
nominated among the best 11 players in the list
of U 21 players in the Belgian league.
He wished the Eagles the best at Russia 2018.
“I wish the team the best of luck in Russia,” he
told SCORENigeria
“We are one big family in the camp and I will miss
the entire team most especially my roommate
Chidozie Awaziem.”
He said he will now spend the holidays with his
family in Enugu. http://scorenigeria.com.ng/2018/05/31/im-not-disappointed-because-i-wasnt-given-a-chance-and-i-failed-dropped-eagles-star-uche-agbo/

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by phamarsenal: 4:35pm On May 31, 2018
these England match will not b played like a friendly, the English team will play to win and I think we should take it seriously.
I don't see anytin special Wit d English team even though dey hv more established players. rohr to me still dosent know his best formation and still trying new positions for several players, d 3-5-2 formation should b tried against dem, bcoz it covers our lack of creativity in d middle
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by solonnachi: 4:43pm On May 31, 2018
The PRODIGAL SON has finally come home. VicMo. Welcome to camp! Time to work
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by MetalJigsaw(m): 4:47pm On May 31, 2018
krattoss:
Ndidi ready for the wembley showdown
I hope he's fully fit
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 4:53pm On May 31, 2018
Abusule007:

If you want to know how Nwakali made the 35 man list, go and ask Rohr, Pinnick, NFF or the Super Eagles na or are we him? Him we are? We him are? Him are we? We are him?

Abeg drop the matter and move on.

Hahahahahaha! grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by OMANBALA1: 4:56pm On May 31, 2018
realpoacher:

Wow!... Wow!!.... Wow!!!

Sir Komekn, I am particularly happy to read this from you. Honestly i had to check the moniker again to be double sure it was you.

This is the kind of inspirational talk we expect from you not the extreme criticism you have been spewing all along.

With these motivational words, i am convinced beyond doubt that you truly mean well for this team unlike your compatriot.

From your analysis, it has shown that you have been following us through and through for you to know that Simy and ighalo are our out and out strikers that you hope they do us proud on Saturday. Obviously you are a Nigerian and who love the SE.

Your views might have not been nice or popular here but you sure is our own...., don't we just love our own? grin

Don't read too much into that post... He had to tell you your best strikers are not world class just to further remind you you have crappy players. He is forcing it , open your eyes ,bro. That dude do not care about Super Eagles and he will be so glad if England trounce Nigeria like 5-0.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by kellycute(m): 5:05pm On May 31, 2018
OMANBALA1:

Don't read too much into that post... He had to tell you your best strikers are not world class just to further remind you you have crappy players. He is forcing it , open your eyes ,bro. That dude do not care about Super Eagles and he will be so glad if England trounce Nigeria like 5-0.
gbam!! I wonder why realpoacher fall for his gimmick.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 5:10pm On May 31, 2018
Modric, Rakitic, Kovacic, all playmakers for Croatia. When they are on the move bossing possession, they tend to drag the back 4 with them, hence a high line. When either of 3 afore mentioned players tries to pull a through pass to Perisic and the ball gets intercepted there is a huge hole in the midfield coupled with the slow recovery pace of the back 4, a counter attacking side will take them apart. Hope our video analyst is taking note.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by tbaba1234: 5:10pm On May 31, 2018
Training

6 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by maidaboi(m): 5:12pm On May 31, 2018
OMANBALA1:

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
if you know, you know

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by tbaba1234: 5:14pm On May 31, 2018
Training.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by tbaba1234: 5:15pm On May 31, 2018
Lateef Omidiji with the Nigeria under 15

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by tbaba1234: 5:20pm On May 31, 2018
Training

6 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 31, 2018
-------------------------------Butland-----------------------

----Walker---------Stones-------McGuire-------Rose----

------------------------Dier-------Loftus-cheek------------

-------------------------------Dele-----------------------------

-------Sterling------------------------Rashford/Delph------

----------------------------Kane-----------------------------------------

England's likely starting 11.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 5:30pm On May 31, 2018
Icon4s:

Firstly, let me clear the air on Onigbinde issue because that seems to be the only thing Mr Forgiveness has been pointing at and using to tag me a tribalist.

Anybody that can go back and dig up that particular comment should please do. I don't have enough time I would have dug it up myself. Or let forgiveness dig it up and post it here this moment.

What I said was that "the general opinion of people" then was that Onigbinde took Opabunmi and Adepoju (not even Ogbeche) to Korea/ Japan for tribal reasons.

I have said it here before that I was a sport writer in the late 90s but though I did less of it as at 2002. Onigbinde was interviewed by the Nigerian press on why he took both players to the WC. He said (quote me any where) that Adepoju(who he called his joker) and Opabunmi were his boys. The general public definitely will take that as tribal sentiment. And that was exactly how they saw it even in the Press Circles.

This very obvious incidence was what I pointed out and he tagged me as a tribalist!

In another post I highlighted the fact that he has remained till date the last coach from that part of country. This statement which is obvious truth and the one highlighted above are what he has been pointing to for the past 3 or 4 years.

Now, I know the thinking is that I hate Onigbinde because he is a Yoruba man.

But what if I tell you that High Chief Adegboyega Festus Onigbinde is my inlaw?

He and my wife are from Modakeke in Osun state, and not that alone they are from the same part of Modakeke that have a common ancestry!

Any body that thinks I have tribalism in my blood is definitely having a very false impression. I was born in Yoruba land, I had all my education including my first degree in Yoruba. I am married to a Yoruba woman and all my children bear Yoruba names not just at home but as their official names in school. My closest friends in life till today are Northerners(most of whom are even Muslims) followed by the Yorubas.

Now, one thing I can say is if I want to criticize some body I do so without considering his ethnicity or religious back ground. Same goes for when I want to praise someone. For eg I have said it here on countless occasions that Emmanuel Amuneke was my childhood friend and hero. When he won the U17 WC I praised him to high heavens but when he failed at U20 I dont think any one here criticised his team selection as much as I did.

Obefemi Martins, just like the Amunekes, was a boy I saw when he was growing up. He used to come watch us play at the White sand pitch at Orile-Iganmu, in Lagos. When we the older oyounger ones then would take over.
Martins watched me play.
But when the clamor for his inclusion in this current team was taking place here did you see me join in? Because objectively speaking I knew he would not really make any difference at this point in his career.

And wait for the shocker, a member of the current Super Eagles team is a distant cousin from my mother's side. And yes I know it would be difficult to figure out that player because I have not been carrying any singular player's matter like gala on my head.

And now Mr Forgiveness, I have decided not to respond to any of those dirty jokes you throw at me (cos I see them as jokes), not because I am timid, not because I cannot speak for myself but because I don't want to rub myself on the mud. You purposely try to provoke me so I can join you on the floor right? But no because I don't take you serious. I don't even read most of your comments on here anymore because you have lost it completely.

I don't know you in person but if this is how you actually reason in life, then it is so so unfortunate. I will not ask you to stop throwing stinking things at me. If you like you continue. But just know that you have become a big distraction to this thread and I will continue to ignore you until you change your manner of approach here.

Stop the cry and face the music.

Did you personally accused Onigbinde for nepotism or tribalism? Yes or No

Did you you personal accused Onigbinde for taking Ogbeche to the world Cup? Yes or No?

Icon4s:

There is this different passion with which u defend players like: Dominic Solanke, Obafemi Martins, Taye Taiwo, Juwon Oshaniwa, Tiago Ilori, Sadiq Umar, Odubajo, Raheem Lawal. I suspected u were from a particular part of the country. And i was right. grin

Bros dnt follow d way of Onigbinde o. U remember what he did at the 2002 WC?
He later did same as d coach of 3SC a year later. The results were nt good o. grin

What is the way of Onigbinde?

Is this also the fake public opinion of the people or your personal opinion?

You were even given serious warning not to follow that way. Right?

What did Onigbinde do at 3SC?

Icon4s:

grin Bros where u been for days now?

Peeps here been wanting u to come defend ur case on Solanke Vs Iheanacho grin

I'll Be waiting for the response on the Onigbinde case.

You even affirmed that Onigbinde way was a case study and you wanted to discuss that case (the way of Onigbinde).

Icon4s:

Recall his comment when asked abt y he took Adepoju(hu was virtually called back frm retirement) and Opabunmi to the 2002 WC when it was obvious they were nt good enough at that time to make d team.Remember he dropped Finidi George, Sunday Oliseh, Tijani Babangida and Victor Ikpeba. The Nigerian press tagged him a tribalist nt jst bc he picked Opabunmi and Adepoju ahead of the above mentioned Golden generation Eagles bt bc of the ethnocentric reason behind his decision. It was d Ibadan connection though Onigbinde is from Modakeke bt was based in Ibadan jst like Adepoju and Opabunmi.

U remember what he said when appointed Shooting stars coach for the 2003/2004 season? He said he wanted to build a 3SC team that will comprise only of the Yoruba players. 3SC managed to escape relegation that season and Onigbinde was fired grin.
Have u noticed he is d last Yoruba to coach d Super Eagles.

Although i still respect that man a lot. U know he laid d foundation for the rise of Gambian football.

After making your case with reference that can't be supported with facts, you made it clear that because of the nepotism and corruption way of Onigbinde at the 2002 WC he is the last Yoruba to coach the national team. I don't want to talk about that expression.

These are your personal views.

Why are you pointing accusing fingers when I gave my opinion as Nepotism?

Besides, you have used personal derogatory names on me because you supposed I am Yoruba.

Do you want me to show the world again.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by KevinDein: 5:40pm On May 31, 2018
While some here don't think Joel Obi is even good enough to make the 23-man list, this foreign paper actually touts him as the star player from Nigeria to watch out for during the World Cup.

https://www.footballwhispers.com/blog/players-minnows-look

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 5:41pm On May 31, 2018
darkelf:

And i think that we should expect to concede at least two goals.

I agree with Sir Mujtahida on this one. You defend too much, sooner or later that brick wall will crumble (not just fall).

If we can concede against Congo, we sure as hell will concede against Croatia and Argentina. Even Iceland will score.

This is world cup and prolly Lionel Messi's last. He sure as hell will morph into a beast. Can we keep the likes of Modric, Rakitic, Kovacic, Mandzukic at bay for 90 mins?

Do you think other coaches aren't noting our very predictable tactics and our counter-attacking play?

Okay, say we get a chance from a counter-attack, are our strikers clinical or consistent enough to finish off?

If our opponents decide to "Ramos" Mikel and Matuidi" Moses, won't our game-plan be undone?

Are we not tired of exiting group stages or second rounds?

What I know is that should these guys surprise us in Russia and perform beyond expectations, i will be the first persons to shout and declare in my house. But should they exit group stage, Rohr would definitely resign or be sacked and 90% of our players wouldn''t smeel the GWG again

First you need to understand why teams play counter attacking football.

No team or coach is comfortable with that style of play but sometimes due to the strength of your team relative to that of the other team you can chose from planning stage to play counter attacking football or during the course of the game you will just see your team playing counter attacking football, and soaking up pressure upon pressure.

If Nigeria wants to play a team like Benin, Togo or Niger you think we will plan to play counter attacking football? We will go all out, even at 1-0 we will still be pushing for more goals.

Believe it or not Nigeria Vs Croatia we are the under-dogs. Except you want to practice blind patriotism. Man to man we cannot match them.Yes football is a team sport but go look at games where the smaller team beat the bigger team, the small team would always receive more of the pressure. Cameroon Vs Argentina in 1990, Senegal Vs France in 2002 etc.

Nigeria beat Bulgaria in 1994 and 1998 but we were more under heavy attacks in both games. We only scored when ww had the opportunity. Nigeria Vs Argentina 1994 same thing.

Our defense and goalkeepers have always been kept very busy(reason why I fear for our current goalkeepers).

Nobody likes being under pressure. Every team likes being in control of the game but sometimes you cannot help being on the receiving end.

And I say it again looking at the fixture Nigeria Vs Croatia I expect Croatia to be the more attacking side, whether knowingly or unknowingly. Our chance of winning that game lies in our defense being solid and our goalkeeper making life saving saves and then our forwards being able to convert our chances.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by mazimee(m): 5:42pm On May 31, 2018
Croatia Scout Impressed With Simeon Nwankwo's Abilities: He Is Fast And Agile
Published: May 31, 2018

Croatia national team scout Ognjen Vukojević monitored the international friendly between Nigeria and Democratic Republic of Congo on Monday and has picked one Super Eagles player that impressed him.
The former Dynamo Kyiv midfielder and teammate of Olarenwaju Kayode at Austria Vienna has praised the qualities of Simeon Tochukwu Nwankwo on his debut for the Super Eagles.

''A real African player. Fast, agile, direct, very interesting,'' said Vukojević to
Sportske Novosti.
Croatia's talent spotter is expected to be one of the spectators at the Wembley Stadium on Saturday for the friendly between England and Nigeria.

''I am particularly interested in this game in London, they will be much more clear here, I want to see how Nigeria, who have a lot of players playing in the Premier League, performs against the English team.

''Will they possibly dominate or even the English will be dominant? This game will give a lot more answers than the match with Congo,'' added Vukojević.
Nigeria and Croatia will square off in their World Cup opener at Kaliningrad Stadium, Kaliningrad on June 16.

Igho Kingsley

http://allnigeriasoccer.com/read_news.php?nid=27965

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 31, 2018
[quote author=forgiveness post=68057719]

Stop the cry and face the music.

Sir forgiveness, this is not my fight and really it doesn't concern me. I don't think I know you or Icon4s or maybe I do, you never can tell as this is social media, very faceless. I honestly can't understand how to keep grudges or fight with people you don't know physically, may probably never meet physically. This thread was formed for one major reason and I believe most participants joined for one reason and one reason alone. The super eagles. As my people will say, eja wo lobe ti o yo, e gbe omi ila kanna, leave ognono soup and find better draw soup like okro.
It's really pointless whether you or icon4s is tribalistic or not. What's the point of waging a war that can't be fought? Let's return to our first love on this thread.
Jah bless.

5 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 5:48pm On May 31, 2018
Truidstar:
Modric, Rakitic, Kovacic, all playmakers for Croatia. When they are on the move bossing possession, they tend to drag the back 4 with them, hence a high line. When either of 3 afore mentioned players tries to pull a through pass to Perisic and the ball gets intercepted there is a huge hole in the midfield coupled with the slow recovery pace of the back 4, a counter attacking side will take them apart. Hope our video analyst is taking note.

Hmm....good observation.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by safarigirl(f): 5:50pm On May 31, 2018
Truidstar:
-------------------------------Butland-----------------------

----Walker---------Stones-------McGuire-------Rose----

------------------------Dier-------Loftus-cheek------------

-------------------------------Dele-----------------------------

-------Sterling------------------------Rashford/Delph------

----------------------------Kane-----------------------------------------

England's likely starting 11.
do these people have players that are not in the EPL? This is an entire EPL team

The likes of Ndidi, Moses and Kelechi will have a lot to tell the coach about these guys

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon79(m): 5:51pm On May 31, 2018
This is actually one decision I would fault Rohr on. I mean, he couldn't even give the dude against DR Congo in meaningless friendly?? And he kept inviting him.. I mean, if he's that bad why keep inviting him? This Uche Agbo thing is a strange one, for real. I just can't wrap my head around that one.

O pari

jieta:
Standard Liege midfielder Uche Agbo has told
SCORENigeria he was not disappointed to be
axed from the country’s World Cup squad
because he was not given a chance to show what
he is capable and he failed.
Agbo was dropped from the Eagles provisional
squad Wednesday along with Dele Ajiboye, Junior
Lokosa and Stephen Eze.
Despite his numerous call-ups, the midfielder only
featured in a friendly against Togo in Paris last
year.
“I am not disappointed not to make the World
Cup squad,” Agbo told SCORENigeria
“Since the World Cup qualifiers which I have been
privileged to be invited right from November 2016,
when we went to Ndola to play against Zambia
till date, I have been invited for all the qualifiers
and the international friendly matches.
“But I was not given the chance to play, so I am
not disappointed not making the squad.
You should be disappointed if you were given the
chance and I failed and then I failed to make the
World Cup.”
The versatile star said he was proud of what he
achieved with Standard Liege this past season.
“My quality as a player is not in doubt after I had
a successful season in Belgium by winning the
Belgian cup and coming second in the league,” he
recounted.
“And I was privileged to be nominated five times
in the Team of the Week, and above all I was
nominated among the best 11 players in the list
of U 21 players in the Belgian league.
He wished the Eagles the best at Russia 2018.
“I wish the team the best of luck in Russia,” he
told SCORENigeria
“We are one big family in the camp and I will miss
the entire team most especially my roommate
Chidozie Awaziem.”
He said he will now spend the holidays with his
family in Enugu. http://scorenigeria.com.ng/2018/05/31/im-not-disappointed-because-i-wasnt-given-a-chance-and-i-failed-dropped-eagles-star-uche-agbo/

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Eleniyan15: 5:52pm On May 31, 2018
SE need to make us proud cool
The hype for that cloth mad even if they crash out people go still dey buy can't wait to lay my hand on it even though if na fake grin grin grin las las everybody go dey alryt tongue

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by safarigirl(f): 5:53pm On May 31, 2018
KevinDein:
While some here don't think Joel Obi is even good enough to make the 23-man list, this foreign paper actually touts him as the star player from Nigeria to watch out for during the World Cup.

just because something is 'foreign' doesn't mean they know better

90% of the time, these foreign sites are actually CLUELESS

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by somehow: 5:53pm On May 31, 2018
Was he ran over by the tough and pacy congolese?
mazimee:

Echiejile will be ran all over by the pacy English forwards, I doubt he can hold his own in such a serious friendly.

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon79(m): 5:54pm On May 31, 2018
Are you serious? So these people even came all the way to PH to watch this game? Na wao. By the time we're done, they would know our team even better than we do sef. But it takes more than scouting to win matches sha.

O pari

mazimee:
Croatia Scout Impressed With Simeon Nwankwo's Abilities: He Is Fast And Agile
Published: May 31, 2018

Croatia national team scout Ognjen Vukojević monitored the international friendly between Nigeria and Democratic Republic of Congo on Monday and has picked one Super Eagles player that impressed him.
The former Dynamo Kyiv midfielder and teammate of Olarenwaju Kayode at Austria Vienna has praised the qualities of Simeon Tochukwu Nwankwo on his debut for the Super Eagles.

''A real African player. Fast, agile, direct, very interesting,'' said Vukojević to
Sportske Novosti.
Croatia's talent spotter is expected to be one of the spectators at the Wembley Stadium on Saturday for the friendly between England and Nigeria.

''I am particularly interested in this game in London, they will be much more clear here, I want to see how Nigeria, who have a lot of players playing in the Premier League, performs against the English team.

''Will they possibly dominate or even the English will be dominant? This game will give a lot more answers than the match with Congo,'' added Vukojević.
Nigeria and Croatia will square off in their World Cup opener at Kaliningrad Stadium, Kaliningrad on June 16.

Igho Kingsley

http://allnigeriasoccer.com/read_news.php?nid=27965
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by OMANBALA1: 5:54pm On May 31, 2018
KevinDein:

I can't fathom why anybody would conceive the thought of dropping a Joel Obi with his wealth of experience and exposure. I would drop Etebor,Agu and even John Ogu for Joel unless if you are considering Etebor's attacking abilities, whereby you want him in case you lose a winger.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by mazimee(m): 5:54pm On May 31, 2018
Baba Ibeji shows off his World Cup boots

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 5:57pm On May 31, 2018
[quote author=Taliban post=68058087][/quote]

My brother sincerely speaking, I don't like keeping malice.But when I know associating with someone will bring disrespect or disregard I just stay off that person.

I have decided to ignore that fellow for some time just to stay off any confrontations but he has continued to write all sorts of trash.

We are here to discuss football but it is obvious he is here for something else.

Personally, if you ask me he doesn't exist.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 6:00pm On May 31, 2018
[quote author=Taliban post=68058087][/quote]

I appreciate sir but I just wanted to clear the air. That's all.

He has been served.

Now, the world knows better he is a two faced double standard fellow.

Anyway, I don't have anything against him. Remember, the motive behind my moniker is forgiveness. Cheers!

(1) (2) (3) ... (3811) (3812) (3813) (3814) (3815) (3816) (3817) ... (16391) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Truidstarr, chuks404, Starboytwo(m), Badbunny, DrYa, theStirling, opes, victornoah(m), ABIODUN105(m), Suzzytee05(f), KpagoGIN(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.