Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,823 members, 7,898,969 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 12:00 AM

Fuel Price To Increase As FG Plans To Review Price Next Month - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Price To Increase As FG Plans To Review Price Next Month (31771 Views)

Buhari's Govt. Is Rotten - Fayose, Says FG Plans To Release Fresh 'Chibok Girls' / Fuel Price To Increase As Landing Cost Soars To N213 Per Litre / NANS To Protest N145 Petrol Price Next Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Price To Increase As FG Plans To Review Price Next Month by Ada9103(f): 6:48pm On Apr 05, 2016
Chai......there is God ooo
Re: Fuel Price To Increase As FG Plans To Review Price Next Month by Elerineye01(m): 6:48pm On Apr 05, 2016
All we are saying is..... LET THERE BE FUEL....
Re: Fuel Price To Increase As FG Plans To Review Price Next Month by APCcrimes: 6:48pm On Apr 05, 2016
buhari is a big time failure

4 Likes

Re: Fuel Price To Increase As FG Plans To Review Price Next Month by MVLOX(m): 6:49pm On Apr 05, 2016
If the price goes up but the product is very available and stable then why not....after all price is twice what it used to be yet we are still managing and living very well....so to me this kind matter no reach cause quarrel self......

1 Like

Re: Fuel Price To Increase As FG Plans To Review Price Next Month by irumanle(m): 6:49pm On Apr 05, 2016
There s trouble in the land.

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Price To Increase As FG Plans To Review Price Next Month by Fablonwa: 6:50pm On Apr 05, 2016
Nigerians Good Morning
This is just the beginning

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fuel Price To Increase As FG Plans To Review Price Next Month by katoto: 6:50pm On Apr 05, 2016
This govt has no tangible solutions to d myriad problems bedevilling this nation.

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Price To Increase As FG Plans To Review Price Next Month by tolexy007(m): 6:51pm On Apr 05, 2016
Gej pls forgive us....

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fuel Price To Increase As FG Plans To Review Price Next Month by ElCount: 6:51pm On Apr 05, 2016
Kai! I went to buy crackers biscuit today dem tell me say nah 15 box, how many sticks of biscuit dey inside kwanu only 3. Buhari what we do na, abi you still dey vex for nigerians over the coup wey comot you from power in your previous regime? Sai vengeance walahi

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Price To Increase As FG Plans To Review Price Next Month by Nobody: 6:52pm On Apr 05, 2016
EFCC should arrest Buhari for scamming Nigerians.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fuel Price To Increase As FG Plans To Review Price Next Month by candyboy(m): 6:52pm On Apr 05, 2016
We are watching in 3D how events unfold in the coming days!
Re: Fuel Price To Increase As FG Plans To Review Price Next Month by opius: 6:52pm On Apr 05, 2016
Hahahahaha !! kikikikikiki... yeeeee.. this ppl are confused , today yes tomorrow no...

Anyway ; what do u expect from someone that used NEPA bill as cert. to contest for President.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Price To Increase As FG Plans To Review Price Next Month by Nobody: 6:54pm On Apr 05, 2016
Without a doubt....removing the fuel subsidy, and allowing prices to rise is the best option at this moment.

It was the best option too in 2012.

At least...let us save the N258 million we waste daily on subsidy.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Price To Increase As FG Plans To Review Price Next Month by HirstMOG(m): 6:54pm On Apr 05, 2016
ShowYourCertificate:
Even a goat is more intelligent than this Daura Dullardian

P.S: Had to add -ian to Dullard cos I learnt nairaland autocorrect converts Daura Dull@rd to Daura President. So even nairaland agrees that our president is a dullard grin

since last year, if you type daura dull@rd (dullard) it will show president. why I'm not too feeling bad about it is that, you shouted sai baba you didn't shout sai baba, we are both suffering the same fuel price hike and scarcity, no light and tariff hike and lots more. brainless government .

1 Like

Re: Fuel Price To Increase As FG Plans To Review Price Next Month by godoluwa(m): 6:55pm On Apr 05, 2016
Samiceman:
To think that I even helped to campaign for APC, carried the party for head like groundnuts.....

God save my country, and forgive me for being a part of those used to deceive the masses. Amen cry
NgeneUkwenu, Omenka, Progressive01, Mydn1, when will u repent?

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fuel Price To Increase As FG Plans To Review Price Next Month by Nobody: 6:55pm On Apr 05, 2016
Dominiquez:
EFCC should arrest Buhari for scamming Nigerians.

Rather...Buhari should be commended for realizing that fuel subsidy is not sustainable in the long term.
Re: Fuel Price To Increase As FG Plans To Review Price Next Month by shegfun(m): 6:56pm On Apr 05, 2016
why can't we pray and bless our leaders for God guidance, instead we curse them ,dats unfair
Re: Fuel Price To Increase As FG Plans To Review Price Next Month by asha80(m): 6:58pm On Apr 05, 2016
Quakertellicus1:

Rather...Buhari should be commended for realizing that fuel subsidy is not sustainable in the long term.
then he should deregulate the danm sector

4 Likes

Re: Fuel Price To Increase As FG Plans To Review Price Next Month by Tomasboy(m): 6:59pm On Apr 05, 2016
DonBobes:
So we wey we gt cars nw, na to go buy bicycle b dt. At least dt one no need fuel.
But hope say you geh blood sha? grin
Re: Fuel Price To Increase As FG Plans To Review Price Next Month by naijaboy756: 6:59pm On Apr 05, 2016
shegfun:
why can't we pray and bless our leaders for God guidance, instead we curse them ,dats unfair
how do u bless a burden? Buhari is a burden$ he is dull

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Price To Increase As FG Plans To Review Price Next Month by Nobody: 7:00pm On Apr 05, 2016
asha80:
then he should deregulate the danm sector

Which I think they are planning to do...

They are talking of privatizing the fuel industry....so that marketers can source for fund. While they throw in the lingo of price modulation.

They have no choice...it is most Nigerians who think that fuel must be sold at a cheap price.
Re: Fuel Price To Increase As FG Plans To Review Price Next Month by yuskol03: 7:03pm On Apr 05, 2016
this is getting out of control.... God bless NIGERIA... amen
Re: Fuel Price To Increase As FG Plans To Review Price Next Month by kingsamosy(m): 7:04pm On Apr 05, 2016
Zombies, what do you guys make of this? When your presumed sevior was free yaning, in the name of campaign promises, all you zombies, were shouting sei Baba. No power, to even use generator one have to draw time table 7pm to 11pm. What a pity? see where we are because people refused to reason progressively.

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Price To Increase As FG Plans To Review Price Next Month by Deepfreezer(m): 7:04pm On Apr 05, 2016
tolexy007:
Gej pls forgive us....
hahahhahahhaa Eiyahhhh he has forgiven you people longtime ago.

6 Likes

Re: Fuel Price To Increase As FG Plans To Review Price Next Month by Agbalagbi2013: 7:06pm On Apr 05, 2016
Please let everyone calm down. This is a joke I can bet it. Buhari dare not increase pump price now with the prevailing economic hardship.
But if this turn out to be true then fellow Nigerians be prepared to occupy everywhere starting from Aso-rock to our respective state government houses.

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Price To Increase As FG Plans To Review Price Next Month by Deepfreezer(m): 7:07pm On Apr 05, 2016
Nigerians are really suffering.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Price To Increase As FG Plans To Review Price Next Month by 2sexycom(m): 7:08pm On Apr 05, 2016
cry cry cry ideology
Re: Fuel Price To Increase As FG Plans To Review Price Next Month by Deepfreezer(m): 7:09pm On Apr 05, 2016
Agbalagbi2013:
Please let everyone calm down. This is a joke I can bet it. Buhari dare not increase pump price now with the prevailing economic hardship.
But if this turn out to be true then fellow Nigerians be prepared to occupy everywhere starting from Aso-rock to our respective state government houses.
the occupy protests will start from his people. the Northerners & westerners, before we join.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Price To Increase As FG Plans To Review Price Next Month by Nobody: 7:10pm On Apr 05, 2016
Agbalagbi2013:

The thing is...we have no choice.

We spend N260million nairal daily on fuel subsidy. That is not enough for marketers to make enough money to get the dollars needed to import fuel.

And you must know that Nigeria produces 17million liters of the 43 million liters of PMS that is our daily requirement in this country. The difference is imported. And we pay subsidy for that.

Let us face reality. We do not have the forex to import. And we are not refining enough fuel domestically. And it takes time to build refineries, which we no longer have money for because...low oil prices.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Price To Increase As FG Plans To Review Price Next Month by Nobody: 7:10pm On Apr 05, 2016
Chai, buhari,
Re: Fuel Price To Increase As FG Plans To Review Price Next Month by ShowYourCertificate: 7:12pm On Apr 05, 2016
godoluwa:
NgeneUkwenu, Omenka, Progressive01, Mydn1, when will u repent?
Their pride won't let them admit that they are regretting campaigning for that zombie of a president

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Boko Haram Is In South West, More Churches, Mosques Next Targets – Muric / Oshiomhole In Benin City Despite Arrest Order Issued By Obaseki (Video) / PDP Forced Me To Sign Fake Results–abia North Returning Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.