Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,823 members, 7,898,969 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 12:01 AM

Fuel Price To Increase As FG Plans To Review Price Next Month - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Price To Increase As FG Plans To Review Price Next Month (31771 Views)

Buhari's Govt. Is Rotten - Fayose, Says FG Plans To Release Fresh 'Chibok Girls' / Fuel Price To Increase As Landing Cost Soars To N213 Per Litre / NANS To Protest N145 Petrol Price Next Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Price To Increase As FG Plans To Review Price Next Month by SamsonJohn743(m): 11:09pm On Apr 05, 2016
john4reala:
Can you imagine .... 100naira just to print
1 full A4 paper..... 30 naira just for
photocopy and 300 naira for scanning....
Nigeria is a finished product...
Students yaf suffered:-|
Re: Fuel Price To Increase As FG Plans To Review Price Next Month by alphac72: 11:30pm On Apr 05, 2016
What kind of review again are they talking about.
Re: Fuel Price To Increase As FG Plans To Review Price Next Month by ernecy(m): 11:31pm On Apr 05, 2016
Samiceman:
To think that I even helped to campaign for APC, carried the party for head like groundnuts.....

God save my country, and forgive me for being a part of those used to deceive the masses. Amen cry
dont worry i will give you wailing form for free. wink wink wink
Re: Fuel Price To Increase As FG Plans To Review Price Next Month by truthspeaks: 11:40pm On Apr 05, 2016
grin grin d situation don de affect u ba. Am sure u n ur family members r enjoyin d suffering brought by ur master cos I see u dnt even knw wat 2 type. Ur comment shows u even typed wit doubt in ur mind. Chai. Hw I wish d cost of living for u alone wld be 3x of wat Nigerians r facing. #ode. Go lick buhari nyash na
Keneking:
Ok no problem as we need to fund the budget.

It won't exceed N5 increase per litre
Re: Fuel Price To Increase As FG Plans To Review Price Next Month by truthspeaks: 11:44pm On Apr 05, 2016
It wld end wen we begin 2 stone our leaders wen they come around. Instead d same suffering peeps shower dem wit praise slogans. They wld never tk d ppl serious
tuoyoojo:
they increased electricity tariff with the promise that light would get beta, the reserve happened.

now they want to increase Fuel after the previous govt who they lambasted reduced it

what happened to all the millions of dollars that was allegedly saved by not paying for subsidy

how many roads has this new govt constructed

people are losing their jobs

the suffering is real

when would this end

when??!!!
Re: Fuel Price To Increase As FG Plans To Review Price Next Month by phlemzy: 11:50pm On Apr 05, 2016
Kachikwu will deny this tomorrow!
Re: Fuel Price To Increase As FG Plans To Review Price Next Month by isnovic(m): 12:04am On Apr 06, 2016
......but I thought they said no price increase, rather they will pay subsidy of 5+ Naira.
Am really dissatisfied with the info management of this "regime"
Re: Fuel Price To Increase As FG Plans To Review Price Next Month by kunleben47(m): 12:32am On Apr 06, 2016
Don't even know where we are going in this country...everything seems unorganized!
Re: Fuel Price To Increase As FG Plans To Review Price Next Month by Otunbagbolagade(m): 12:56am On Apr 06, 2016
This present government should just accept that they have failed Nigerians because they are scalar quantities that have magnitude but no direction.
Re: Fuel Price To Increase As FG Plans To Review Price Next Month by Alkanoicacid(m): 1:03am On Apr 06, 2016
john4reala:
Can you imagine .... 100naira just to print
1 full A4 paper..... 30 naira just for
photocopy and 300 naira for scanning....
Nigeria is a finished product...
Which state is that?
Re: Fuel Price To Increase As FG Plans To Review Price Next Month by opribo(m): 1:44am On Apr 06, 2016
Chai Nigerians chai, so finally what we were running away from the one we thought was for us has finally shown he is not with us.
Re: Fuel Price To Increase As FG Plans To Review Price Next Month by nonix22(m): 4:39am On Apr 06, 2016
The Bible even warned us about APC, but we obviously don't read our bible. Open to Proverbs 24 vv 21 & 22...
"21: My son, fear the Lord, and fear the king as well; do not associate with those that say 'CHANGE'.
"22: For their calamity comes quickly ... and the disaster they both may bring"KJV

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Price To Increase As FG Plans To Review Price Next Month by PrinceEvolution(m): 6:44am On Apr 06, 2016
abeg go to joke section and play there naaa...oga prayer warrior here be like vatican city for ur eye?wateva happened to spare not the witch to live?even the bible said the sin of disobedience is as dangerous as the sin of witchcraft...wickedness,deceit,coveteousness are all sins that shud be instantaneously rebuked..pls dont upset us here..are u enjoying the country now?
shegfun:
why can't we pray and bless our leaders for God guidance, instead we curse them ,dats unfair
Re: Fuel Price To Increase As FG Plans To Review Price Next Month by PrinceEvolution(m): 6:50am On Apr 06, 2016
Another Epic Comment short and brief but powerful message epic back2back!!!!!!!
DanielPop:
Gbam!
Re: Fuel Price To Increase As FG Plans To Review Price Next Month by Obiwiz(m): 8:10am On Apr 06, 2016
Realist2:
FG has no justification to sell fuel above #40, since global price of oil has dropped--Buhari /David West(2015).
Confusion is not just a word to describe this administration, but dombfounded ,lost in the mellee and amateur in governance.
In an 8yrs old child,s voice ''Buhari pls Nicodemusly consult with Jonathan to deliver on the change you promised ''.But can '' i know it all of Buhari '' allow him to consult ?, even an input from Vp is not being taken, let alone GEJ.
Reasonable people saw this coming, but wicked and ignorant ones didn't see it and never/refused to believe(d) those that saw it.
Re: Fuel Price To Increase As FG Plans To Review Price Next Month by grandfada(m): 8:23am On Apr 06, 2016
Code45:
My first time of calling Buhari a Dullard.

Re: Fuel Price To Increase As FG Plans To Review Price Next Month by joseph1832(m): 8:34am On Apr 06, 2016
onatisi:
When I made this comment last year,many people thought i was been pessimistic and negative.
So what are you suggesting, we vote back PdP?
Re: Fuel Price To Increase As FG Plans To Review Price Next Month by juyifloss(m): 8:39am On Apr 06, 2016
Fedayeen:
buhari has disgrace us

calm down brother, better days ahead...
Re: Fuel Price To Increase As FG Plans To Review Price Next Month by IamThrive(m): 8:43am On Apr 06, 2016
***Singing***

Come back Jona; Come back Patience.
Fly away Bubu; fly away .......o

#ChanjiAnthem

1 Like

Re: Fuel Price To Increase As FG Plans To Review Price Next Month by onatisi(m): 8:55am On Apr 06, 2016
joseph1832:
So what are you suggesting, we vote back PdP?
Endure pain,suffering and poverty for another 3 years and hope that the new party been formed will give a more vibrant leader than the one Nigeria has now
Re: Fuel Price To Increase As FG Plans To Review Price Next Month by melomelo: 8:57am On Apr 06, 2016
Ohammadike:
When a dullard is in power the innocent suffers.

It is quite unfortunate that brainless zombies surpasses sane individuals
Bro, it is a pity that it is the innocent that put dullard in power.
To hell to Buhari and all his supporters. Shameless people. God will not forgive you guys. Amen
Re: Fuel Price To Increase As FG Plans To Review Price Next Month by judondasylva(m): 8:59am On Apr 06, 2016
that's good news at least that will justify us that warned them before the election that buhari have nothing to offer
Re: Fuel Price To Increase As FG Plans To Review Price Next Month by onatisi(m): 9:01am On Apr 06, 2016
judondasylva:
that's good news at least that will justify us that warned them before the election that buhari have nothing to offer

Re: Fuel Price To Increase As FG Plans To Review Price Next Month by elantraceey(f): 9:19am On Apr 06, 2016
wristbangle:
To be candid, buhari is more clueless than GEJ

Useless president

Hahaha , you've finally stopped defending him. grin grin
Re: Fuel Price To Increase As FG Plans To Review Price Next Month by joseph1832(m): 9:22am On Apr 06, 2016
onatisi:

Endure pain,suffering and poverty for another 3 years and hope that the new party been formed will give a more vibrant leader than the one Nigeria has now
And whether you like it or not, that 'vibrant' leader will still be a product of the same political system that put us in this mess in the first place.

I believe whatever we are facing now will not last forever, its only a matter of time. Patience in some cases is a virtue.
Re: Fuel Price To Increase As FG Plans To Review Price Next Month by 2dillu2(m): 10:16am On Apr 06, 2016
laksides:
Honestly, Nigerians are suffering, just going on my own today with my car, I decided to park in front of a filling station just to cross and buy my stuff, before I could come back I already see like eight cars parked at my back thinking I want to buy fuel.

me wey go buy indomie jeje grin
see lie[color=#550000][/color] grin
Re: Fuel Price To Increase As FG Plans To Review Price Next Month by Chuknovski(m): 10:24am On Apr 06, 2016
Fedayeen:
Please the elders should give buhari kolanuts and ask for forgiveness on our behalf because the suffering and the one to come is not palatable.

This reminds me of Rehoboam in the bible who said he will increase the suffering of Isrealites
. infakiti may God deliver this Nation from total confusion
Re: Fuel Price To Increase As FG Plans To Review Price Next Month by Chuknovski(m): 10:27am On Apr 06, 2016
joseph1832:
And whether you like it or not, that 'vibrant' leader will still be a product of the same political system that put us in this mess in the first place.

I believe whatever we are facing now will not last forever, its only a matter of time. Patience in some cases is a virtue.
. Patience they say is a virtue, May God help us
Re: Fuel Price To Increase As FG Plans To Review Price Next Month by RillJ(m): 10:29am On Apr 06, 2016
[img][/img] Can this happen with BRF alive? Or is it cluelessness re-personified?

Re: Fuel Price To Increase As FG Plans To Review Price Next Month by maxzzo1(m): 10:38am On Apr 06, 2016
Fedayeen:
buhari has disgrace us
you neva see anything!!! U follow vote apc?
Re: Fuel Price To Increase As FG Plans To Review Price Next Month by omolobaojo(m): 10:52am On Apr 06, 2016
HMMMMMMM!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fuel Price To Increase As FG Plans To Review Price Next Month by Code45: 10:56am On Apr 06, 2016
grandfada:

Abeg, I no wan laugh. grinangry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Boko Haram Is In South West, More Churches, Mosques Next Targets – Muric / Oshiomhole In Benin City Despite Arrest Order Issued By Obaseki (Video) / PDP Forced Me To Sign Fake Results–abia North Returning Officer

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.