Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,823 members, 7,898,969 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 12:03 AM

Fuel Price To Increase As FG Plans To Review Price Next Month - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Price To Increase As FG Plans To Review Price Next Month (31774 Views)

Buhari's Govt. Is Rotten - Fayose, Says FG Plans To Release Fresh 'Chibok Girls' / Fuel Price To Increase As Landing Cost Soars To N213 Per Litre / NANS To Protest N145 Petrol Price Next Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Price To Increase As FG Plans To Review Price Next Month by tete7000(m): 8:21pm On Apr 05, 2016
shearer1982:

Sure @ least give Mr president the benefit of doubt just a year in office, This was not the change I also voted for am also been affected with the current economy issue ( but don't want to use the word sabotage) but still believe in this present administration I will suggest you check the budget details N see for your self even in the new budget provision is made for subsidy.!

One year is gone and you still expect a rational person to give a man that wasted 7months by refusing to constitute his cabinet time? You expect me to exercise patience with a man who submitted padded budget and still have effontery to say he won't sign budget after the house helped him clear his messily padded budget. The president talks as if he has all the time in the world. He is too slow and sluggish. You take him serious at your peril.

3 Likes

Re: Fuel Price To Increase As FG Plans To Review Price Next Month by isaacameh0186(m): 8:27pm On Apr 05, 2016
It is well. God bless Nigeria!!!
Re: Fuel Price To Increase As FG Plans To Review Price Next Month by Worksunlimited: 8:28pm On Apr 05, 2016
Re: Fuel Price To Increase As FG Plans To Review Price Next Month by olutunde12(m): 8:30pm On Apr 05, 2016
APC, their people in my area during elections last year said fuel would sell for 40 naira/litre if buhari won. Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,

4 Likes

Re: Fuel Price To Increase As FG Plans To Review Price Next Month by franklingud(m): 8:30pm On Apr 05, 2016
The zoo president has started punishing the Zoo republic for not voting him 4 years ago.
Buhari sorry for yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Price To Increase As FG Plans To Review Price Next Month by stevecantrell: 8:31pm On Apr 05, 2016
GEJ wanted to sell Nigeria but it seems Nigeria will be sold under PMB anyway !
Re: Fuel Price To Increase As FG Plans To Review Price Next Month by onatisi(m): 8:36pm On Apr 05, 2016
When I made this comment last year,many people thought i was been pessimistic and negative.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fuel Price To Increase As FG Plans To Review Price Next Month by shearer1982(m): 8:38pm On Apr 05, 2016
tete7000:

One year is gone and you still expect a rational person to give a man that wasted 7months by refusing to constitute his cabinet time? You expect me to exercise patience with a man who submitted padded budget and still have effontery to say he won't sign budget after the house helped him clear his messily padded budget. The president talks as if he has all the time in the world. He is too slow and sluggish. You take him serious at your peril.

When I voted for Mr President I did not vote for party I voted for a man who I believe can effect some change. You now what I notice about this present administration is that when you fight corruption, corruption will fight you.!
Re: Fuel Price To Increase As FG Plans To Review Price Next Month by stevecantrell: 8:40pm On Apr 05, 2016
Buhari's major problem are his ministers.
Re: Fuel Price To Increase As FG Plans To Review Price Next Month by snaketail22(m): 8:44pm On Apr 05, 2016
God pls protect me till 2019...

1 Like

Re: Fuel Price To Increase As FG Plans To Review Price Next Month by onunwa21(m): 8:45pm On Apr 05, 2016
tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Price To Increase As FG Plans To Review Price Next Month by lastmessenger: 8:47pm On Apr 05, 2016
And then we give the 200million to the legislators to buy right?
Quakertellicus1:
Without a doubt....removing the fuel subsidy, and allowing prices to rise is the best option at this moment.

It was the best option too in 2012.

At least...let us save the N258 million we waste daily on subsidy.
Re: Fuel Price To Increase As FG Plans To Review Price Next Month by lieutenantHaven: 8:49pm On Apr 05, 2016
Una Neva see anything.... APC is made up of AC=ACN(yorrobers)+ANPP et all(awusa Fulani)

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Price To Increase As FG Plans To Review Price Next Month by tonio2wo: 8:54pm On Apr 05, 2016
john4reala:
I DON'T KNOW WHY GOD GAVE US
MINISTER OF TOURISM INSTEAD OF A
PRESIDENT...
God did not give u anything! you chose the dullard!

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Price To Increase As FG Plans To Review Price Next Month by solibayo: 8:59pm On Apr 05, 2016
And what happened when the brainiac that could not proof his Phd thesis ruled for 5 years plus with more than 5 times the monthly earnings of the present government do for you to improve your life or the country other than the open treasury policy?

Ohammadike:
When a dullard is in power the innocent suffers.

It is quite unfortunate that brainless zombies surpasses sane individuals
Re: Fuel Price To Increase As FG Plans To Review Price Next Month by macphilip: 9:02pm On Apr 05, 2016
Chrishandsome:
Still wondering y we can't hv a handsome president for one's.. as their faces worwor,na so their heart's worwor too.
I think Buhara is not ugly
Re: Fuel Price To Increase As FG Plans To Review Price Next Month by Nobody: 9:04pm On Apr 05, 2016
Buhari, as Minister of Petroleum is a clever way of earning double salary without working. He is a ghost worker. And where is NLC and TUC by the way, during GEJ era, they dont waste time going on strike.

I willl soon renounce my citizenship of Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Fuel Price To Increase As FG Plans To Review Price Next Month by tobyemmanuel(m): 9:05pm On Apr 05, 2016
tete7000:

God has already done that, it is APC and Buhari stopping us from reaping the full benefit currently. So let's pray: 'Every enemy blocking us from reaping full benefits of God's blessings die, die, die, die on the expressway'. cheesy cheesy grin
Amen fireeeeeeee

1 Like

Re: Fuel Price To Increase As FG Plans To Review Price Next Month by EEZe(m): 9:11pm On Apr 05, 2016
#200 still expecting increase? mr man just forget about second tenure

1 Like

Re: Fuel Price To Increase As FG Plans To Review Price Next Month by osusu(m): 9:16pm On Apr 05, 2016
laksides:
Honestly, Nigerians are suffering, just going on my own today with my car, I decided to park in front of a filling station just to cross and buy my stuff, before I could come back I already see like eight cars parked at my back thinking I want to buy fuel.

me wey go buy indomie jeje grin
u just cracked my ribs wit dis
Re: Fuel Price To Increase As FG Plans To Review Price Next Month by Bigolly(m): 9:29pm On Apr 05, 2016
....and some people will be calling fayose names for criticising this dullard buhari

1 Like

Re: Fuel Price To Increase As FG Plans To Review Price Next Month by Shokoloko(f): 9:33pm On Apr 05, 2016
Samiceman:
To think that I even helped to campaign for APC, carried the party for head like groundnuts.....

God save my country, and forgive me for being a part of those used to deceive the masses. Amen cry

I'm in tears. I also supported this man.
But there was no better person in any other party large enough to topple PDP
Re: Fuel Price To Increase As FG Plans To Review Price Next Month by onyxo76(m): 9:45pm On Apr 05, 2016
i don't care again...make the fuel available....people dey suffer.
Re: Fuel Price To Increase As FG Plans To Review Price Next Month by IYANGBALI: 9:48pm On Apr 05, 2016
Baba no be so we talk am before your ere_ction o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Price To Increase As FG Plans To Review Price Next Month by nextstep(m): 10:02pm On Apr 05, 2016
Every 3 months or so, there's fuel scarcity. I hope Dangote's refinery is still on schedule for 2017.

Though I'm sure that after it's compete, people will start will start complaining about monopoly, forgetting that nobody has been willing to step up to the plate and refine our oil so we don't have to keep queuing for fuel every 3 months.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Price To Increase As FG Plans To Review Price Next Month by nextstep(m): 10:07pm On Apr 05, 2016
Nigeria, major oil producer, raises prices of oil and has fuel scarcity, when the rest of the world is enjoying decreased pump price fuel glut. I can't even tell whether there's fuel subsidy or not anymore. We have been blessed with so much, (oil, large rivers, lots of sunshine), yet we can't even generate regular power. People can't even afford to run the gen at 200-250 per liter.

On the other hand, this would be a really good time for investments in solar, and in fact, I've seen an increase in people installing solar panels. If only we could make electric vehicles in this country, then we'd be independent of this damn oil. I tire angry

I hope a younger generation of leaders would have learned valuable lessons when they eventually take over from these old men and women who have no clue how to run a country successfuly. Smh

1 Like

Re: Fuel Price To Increase As FG Plans To Review Price Next Month by Mikkycee777: 10:11pm On Apr 05, 2016
I DON'T KNOW WHY GOD GAVE US MINISTER OF TOURISM INSTEAD OF A PRESIDENT...
Lolzzzzzz
Re: Fuel Price To Increase As FG Plans To Review Price Next Month by ajepako(f): 10:18pm On Apr 05, 2016
Fedayeen:
buhari has disgrace us

'Good morning' to Reality 101...

Agape....
Re: Fuel Price To Increase As FG Plans To Review Price Next Month by hokafor(m): 10:26pm On Apr 05, 2016
This Hitler called buhari is getting confused by the day.the same way he said he will not devalue the naira , the country is at the metcy of round trippers. now he want to review the price of petrol,which is already selling at 4times the official price. yet still scarce. Bhari chaii !
Re: Fuel Price To Increase As FG Plans To Review Price Next Month by ajepako(f): 10:27pm On Apr 05, 2016
Samiceman:
To think that I even helped to campaign for APC, carried the party for head like groundnuts.....

God save my country, and forgive me for being a part of those used to deceive the masses. Amen cry

Father! forgive them..for they knew not what they did...

Amen.... grin grin grin
Re: Fuel Price To Increase As FG Plans To Review Price Next Month by Stylz69(m): 10:43pm On Apr 05, 2016
I guess they want to take back their 50 kobo CHANGE.
Re: Fuel Price To Increase As FG Plans To Review Price Next Month by Nobody: 10:54pm On Apr 05, 2016
Samiceman:

My son you are forgiven

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Boko Haram Is In South West, More Churches, Mosques Next Targets – Muric / Oshiomhole In Benin City Despite Arrest Order Issued By Obaseki (Video) / PDP Forced Me To Sign Fake Results–abia North Returning Officer

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.