Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,839 members, 7,898,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 12:32 AM

Fuel Price To Increase As FG Plans To Review Price Next Month - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Price To Increase As FG Plans To Review Price Next Month (31775 Views)

Buhari's Govt. Is Rotten - Fayose, Says FG Plans To Release Fresh 'Chibok Girls' / Fuel Price To Increase As Landing Cost Soars To N213 Per Litre / NANS To Protest N145 Petrol Price Next Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Price To Increase As FG Plans To Review Price Next Month by saintkel(m): 7:13pm On Apr 05, 2016
Samiceman:
To think that I even helped to campaign for APC, carried the party for head like groundnuts.....

God save my country, and forgive me for being a part of those used to deceive the masses. Amen cry
guy u campaign for APC?

4 Likes

Re: Fuel Price To Increase As FG Plans To Review Price Next Month by wristbangle: 7:17pm On Apr 05, 2016
To be candid, buhari is more clueless than GEJ

Useless president

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fuel Price To Increase As FG Plans To Review Price Next Month by Emmysteve9(m): 7:19pm On Apr 05, 2016
laksides:
Honestly, Nigerians are suffering, just going on my own today with my car, I decided to park in front of a filling station just to cross and buy my stuff, before I could come back I already see like eight cars parked at my back thinking I want to buy fuel.

me wey go buy indomie jeje grin
Hahaha see laff wan kill person

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Price To Increase As FG Plans To Review Price Next Month by olandoboy(m): 7:20pm On Apr 05, 2016
Chai!!! I never understand the full meaning of ONE CHANCE until PMB took over from JONA.this is pure ONE CHANCE government

7 Likes

Re: Fuel Price To Increase As FG Plans To Review Price Next Month by egopersonified(f): 7:29pm On Apr 05, 2016
who has an idea how much this increase will be, so I can start applying for my Ghana visa immediately

4 Likes

Re: Fuel Price To Increase As FG Plans To Review Price Next Month by BossWike(m): 7:31pm On Apr 05, 2016
I could remember last year when GEJ reduced the price of fuel from N97 to N87, the silly mere Commissioner Osinbajo said it was not enough, that the President should have reduced it to N50 going by the global price of crude oil, he added that the reduction was done so as to gain support for the election. Now they are there, they can not even maintain the price GEJ left but wants to increase it.

This is one of the reasons why it will never be well with all APC families and apologists!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fuel Price To Increase As FG Plans To Review Price Next Month by DanielPop(m): 7:33pm On Apr 05, 2016
OYO! U nor know road? Dey go na abi we follow u go vote Dullardo Costa? Mcheeeewwwwww!
Agbalagbi2013:
Please let everyone calm down. This is a joke I can bet it. Buhari dare not increase pump price now with the prevailing economic hardship.
But if this turn out to be true then fellow Nigerians be prepared to occupy everywhere starting from Aso-rock to our respective state government houses.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Price To Increase As FG Plans To Review Price Next Month by Oblak(m): 7:34pm On Apr 05, 2016
Thank God am going for NYSC this month where I will start receiving allowee for the mean time. Na una sabi. APC rule is now a nightmare to those who voted them. Na them e pain pass

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fuel Price To Increase As FG Plans To Review Price Next Month by ajalawole(m): 7:34pm On Apr 05, 2016
Keneking:
Ok no problem as we need to fund the budget.

It won't exceed N5 increase per litre
undecided what is this one saying pls
Re: Fuel Price To Increase As FG Plans To Review Price Next Month by tete7000(m): 7:35pm On Apr 05, 2016
Firefire:
Praises for the brainless president by his former stooge, Tam David West.

He noted that the president-elect is familiar with the petroleum industry, adding that he is a straight forward person that has respect for democratic principles.

“As military head of state, he dealt with the Federal Executive Council with the tenets of democracy. Buhari will build new refineries to make petroleum products available for the masses. No responsible government will allow the masses to suffer.

“He will strengthen the refineries within a year. It is possible as we won’t spend any amount in setting up a green field refinery. We already have a blueprint as we shall use what we have to get what we want,”

he added. He further stated that on many occasions, the president – elect had disclosed that the subsidy initiative is a fraud which has distorted the progress expected in the sector.

This government is not responsible. - Tam David West.

Where is the idiotic Professor ?

He don go home go face hin virology. Its only in Nigeria a cantankerous professor of virology speaks on petroleum issues as if its his field.

4 Likes

Re: Fuel Price To Increase As FG Plans To Review Price Next Month by DanielPop(m): 7:36pm On Apr 05, 2016
Gbam!
BossWike:
I could remember last year when GEJ reduced the price of fuel from N97 to N87, the silly mere Commissioner Osinbajo said it was not enough, that the President should have reduced it to N50 going by the global price of crude oil, he added that the reduction was done so as to gain support for the election. Now they are there, they can not even maintain the price GEJ left but wants to increase it.

This is one of the reasons why it will never be well with all APC families and apologists!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Price To Increase As FG Plans To Review Price Next Month by shearer1982(m): 7:37pm On Apr 05, 2016
Fedayeen:
buhari has disgrace us

What do you mean by that? You guys should get your facts right the state minister of petroleum has said it few months back that @ every quarter the price will be review because the cost per barrel as increase in the international market for now N that is the bench mark that will be use to determine the price per liter which will be review @ every quarter , please before you comment get your FACT RIGHT...Any small thing Na president BUHARI, I tire for una O.O.!
Re: Fuel Price To Increase As FG Plans To Review Price Next Month by agrovick(m): 7:40pm On Apr 05, 2016
God bless Nigeria
Re: Fuel Price To Increase As FG Plans To Review Price Next Month by SycophanticGoat: 7:44pm On Apr 05, 2016
ShowYourCertificate:
Even a goat is more intelligent than this Daura Dullardian

P.S: Had to add -ian to Dullard cos I learnt nairaland autocorrect converts Daura Dull@rd to Daura President. So even nairaland agrees that our president is a dullard grin

Na so oh my brother! grin

Dûllard = Dûllardinho = Buhari

Thièfnubu = Tinubu... grin cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Fuel Price To Increase As FG Plans To Review Price Next Month by tete7000(m): 7:44pm On Apr 05, 2016
Samiceman:
To think that I even helped to campaign for APC, carried the party for head like groundnuts.....

God save my country, and forgive me for being a part of those used to deceive the masses. Amen cry

Your prayer for forgiveness has been heard. For your penance, trek from Lagos to Abuja within the next three days. At each major city on your way, locate a radio station and asked to be permitted to broadcast what you wrote here pleading with all you led astray to forgive you. - God
cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Fuel Price To Increase As FG Plans To Review Price Next Month by bishop4life(m): 7:47pm On Apr 05, 2016
Quakertellicus1:

The thing is...we have no choice.

We spend N260million nairal daily on fuel subsidy. That is not enough for marketers to make enough money to get the dollars needed to import fuel.

And you must know that Nigeria produces 17million liters of the 43 million liters of PMS that is our daily requirement in this country. The difference is imported. And we pay subsidy for that.

Let us face reality. We do not have the forex to import. And we are not refining enough fuel domestically. And it takes time to build refineries, which we no longer have money for because...low oil prices.

What you fail to ask yourself is how have Nigeria been surviving before now? Save your analysis. For a government that promised so many changes and can't pin down one in close to one year? If at all Buhari is fighting corruption, won't he have started with power which is the chief setback in Nigeria's industrialization? If he had you won't be telling us we have no forex. Truth is this government is confused and confusing. Thats all.

6 Likes

Re: Fuel Price To Increase As FG Plans To Review Price Next Month by tete7000(m): 7:51pm On Apr 05, 2016
shearer1982:

What do you mean by that? You guys should get your facts right the state minister of petroleum has said it few months back that @ every quarter the price will be review because the cost per barrel as increase in the international market for now N that is the bench mark that will be use to determine the price per liter which will be review @ every quarter , please before you comment get your FACT RIGHT...Any small thing Na president BUHARI, I tire for una O.O.!

I thought they campaigned the price will reduce. Why do they want to increase it now? Your president said the word subsidy doesn't exist, why does his government plan to remove what never existed? They castigated the former government for increasing or daring to increase fuel price; why do they want to tow that path now? It doesn't occur to you, your mentors are bunch of liars and fraudsters? People who rode to power on back of deceit and blackmail. No word they say now can ever be trusted.

5 Likes

Re: Fuel Price To Increase As FG Plans To Review Price Next Month by tete7000(m): 7:53pm On Apr 05, 2016
wristbangle:
To be candid, buhari is more clueless than GEJ

Useless president

No, he is cluelessly clueless. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Fuel Price To Increase As FG Plans To Review Price Next Month by Chrishandsome(m): 7:53pm On Apr 05, 2016
Still wondering y we can't hv a handsome president for one's.. as their faces worwor,na so their heart's worwor too.

3 Likes

Re: Fuel Price To Increase As FG Plans To Review Price Next Month by squino(m): 7:55pm On Apr 05, 2016
If only he could read all this grin

1 Like

Re: Fuel Price To Increase As FG Plans To Review Price Next Month by Justicealh3(m): 7:56pm On Apr 05, 2016
And if I said something now LALA' SEUN, will ban me. Mstwww.
Re: Fuel Price To Increase As FG Plans To Review Price Next Month by DonBobes(m): 7:57pm On Apr 05, 2016
Tomasboy:
But hope say you geh blood sha? grin

Dis one wey u com ask me nw mak me fear o. I go jst de manage my car lik dt, i no get strength to de pedal bicycle abeg!
Re: Fuel Price To Increase As FG Plans To Review Price Next Month by tete7000(m): 7:58pm On Apr 05, 2016
agrovick:
God bless Nigeria

God has already done that, it is APC and Buhari stopping us from reaping the full benefit currently. So let's pray: 'Every enemy blocking us from reaping full benefits of God's blessings die, die, die, die on the expressway'. cheesy cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Price To Increase As FG Plans To Review Price Next Month by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 05, 2016
4reala:
Pls can someone (likely from the preidency) tell Nigerians wat offence we hav commited to deserve this kind of hardship dey are metting out on us SMH .mmmmm
Actually most Nigerians were deceived by political gimmicks and stunts. So we should bear with this government till 2019 to give them our report card.

3 Likes

Re: Fuel Price To Increase As FG Plans To Review Price Next Month by just2endowed: 8:00pm On Apr 05, 2016
tuoyoojo:
they increased electricity tariff with the promise that light would get beta, the reserve happened.

now they want to increase Fuel after the previous govt who they lambasted reduced it

what happened to all the millions of dollars that was allegedly saved by not paying for subsidy

how many roads has this new govt constructed

people are losing their jobs

the suffering is real

when would this end

when??!!!

Change comes with pain they say
Re: Fuel Price To Increase As FG Plans To Review Price Next Month by shachris02: 8:02pm On Apr 05, 2016
shearer1982:

the price of oil is falling. so they can't reduce it downwards?

1 Like

Re: Fuel Price To Increase As FG Plans To Review Price Next Month by Nobody: 8:03pm On Apr 05, 2016
Samiceman:

You did your part because of your expectations. Just bear with this administration to see what comes out of it.
Re: Fuel Price To Increase As FG Plans To Review Price Next Month by Nobody: 8:05pm On Apr 05, 2016
egopersonified:
who has an idea how much this increase will be, so I can start applying for my Ghana visa immediately
No you are not welcomed to Ghana as the population of Nigerians has mounted pressure on our resources.
Re: Fuel Price To Increase As FG Plans To Review Price Next Month by egopersonified(f): 8:09pm On Apr 05, 2016
asuustrike2009:

No you are not welcomed to Ghana as the population of Nigerians has mounted pressure on our resources.

grin grin
You want to delay me so you can get to their embassy first abi ?
Re: Fuel Price To Increase As FG Plans To Review Price Next Month by Mercyjoy28: 8:12pm On Apr 05, 2016
Plsssss I don't knw wat dis APC government is taking us for. They ar doing sth bad nd they will still be bragging abt it . Even d Last regime everybody were shouting abt wz nt as bad as this. Let's Assuming Jonathan has spoilt everything before he left, Is eight months nt enough to start turning things around
Re: Fuel Price To Increase As FG Plans To Review Price Next Month by shearer1982(m): 8:14pm On Apr 05, 2016
tete7000:

I thought they campaigned the price will reduce. Why do they want to increase it now? Your president said the word subsidy doesn't exist, why does his government plan to remove what never existed? They castigated the former government for increasing or daring to increase fuel price; why do they want to tow that path now? It doesn't occur to you, your mentors are bunch of liars and fraudsters? People who rode to power on back of deceit and blackmail. No word they say now can ever be trusted.

Sure @ least give Mr president the benefit of doubt just a year in office, This was not the change I also voted for am also been affected with the current economy issue ( but don't want to use the word sabotage) but still believe in this present administration I will suggest you check the budget details N see for your self even in the new budget provision is made for subsidy.!
Re: Fuel Price To Increase As FG Plans To Review Price Next Month by quickAbel: 8:18pm On Apr 05, 2016
wallahi talahi. If una know wetin dey my mind, eh, una go wonder. 4 dis contri, any1 wey no ready do beta thin, i swear God ready resign am. I am nt a fake pastor .my prophesy na shap shap

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Rochas Okorocha Spotted On A Motorcycle In Owerri, Nigerians React. PIC / APC, PDP Senators, Reps Draw Battle Line / Zarah Buhari Indimi Stuns In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.