Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,976 members, 7,980,507 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 04:10 PM

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! (68332 Views)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by chic2pimp(m): 3:13pm On Aug 11, 2009
edoyad:

Brothers and sisters,
no matter the formation we play, we need size in that mid-field (and even the team too).
Can you remember a time our back line had Campbell and Toure. Mid field : Viera, Silva, Edu . Attack : Henry, Bergkamp.
None of the above is below 6ft 2ins. Now i'm not saying we can't work with the present guys but when we did the invicibles we had on average about the biggest men in the premiership. While Barca can shine in a less physical la liga, we saw them struggling against a big Chelsea side that should have won that tie.
Even Aragones like y'all mentioned had to bring in Senna to strengthen (goodness ! All my life I've been spelling it strenGHT) an abundantly talented but physically deficient side.
We have to be honest with our selves that we wont win all our games with beauty but muscle out some results at those lower table sides.
is it the same barca dat chelsea resulted to packing both molue and danfo outside its goal. If wenger had used dat tactic arsenal would have won 2 champions league titles by now. Although I bash wenger sometimes, I thank GOD for his love of the beautiful game.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by Sauron1: 3:16pm On Aug 11, 2009
dayokanu:

Tell me the last time Arsenal won the league? Obama was not in politics
Lets have this discussion when Arsenal wins a trophy never mind CL trophy

Arsenal are a buncha losers. . . . .
It's natural to think a club that is yet to win the league in 5 seasons would be the most aggressive in the transfer market but that ain't the case.
Instead of adding to the bevy of mediocre players in their ranks they have sold 2 members of their first team.

I dunno how the mind of an average GAYnner works but hoping to win the league is like hoping snow would fall in Borno State this December.
Arsene Wenger is not interested in winning the league. A top 4 finish is the realistic goal and the board is happy with that.
How many quality players are there in the market for Wenger even if he has 50 million GBP to spare?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by sirwebs(m): 3:17pm On Aug 11, 2009
Obama entered the Illinois senate in 1997 and joined the US senate in January 2005. I thot those calling DK a donkey were exaggerating, now i know he's really daft.
As tall as an Iroko tree, as dumb as Dayokanu.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by Borat1: 3:19pm On Aug 11, 2009
Has fabregas issued his rallying cry yet? grin
Nonsense
@HNIC,
your voyeuristic tendencies are off the hook! self-servicer! tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by MrCrackles(m): 3:21pm On Aug 11, 2009
Blah Blah Blah - 5 Seasons this, 10 seasons that - FUC.K ALL THE TRASH and SCREW ALL NAYSAYERS!
We remain Loyal. . . . .

Sharon and [b]Donkey[/b]Kanu
When you guys finish remixing and remastering the trophyless tune, let us know! tongue
Ya bomboclaats, may dem luck up ya bloodclaats! grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by chic2pimp(m): 3:24pm On Aug 11, 2009
I LOVE NAIRALAND SHA, THE INSULTS JUST DEY FLY FROM ONE THREAD TO ANOTHER. DEM SUPPOSE ALLOW NL MEMBERS TO COACH THE SUPER CHICKENS
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by allboyz(m): 3:35pm On Aug 11, 2009
at least we all know ARSENAL FC will get Chamakh. . . .The QUEST is when?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by sirwebs(m): 3:36pm On Aug 11, 2009
@ Sauron you were questioning other people's computer skills but you lack it yourself as instead of cross-checking Dumbkanu's "Obama hadn't joined politics by 2005 line," you foolishly quote him. It is known that the less informed a person is, the easier to join a bandwaggon effect. Be careful of the Nazi sympathizer.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by Sauron1: 3:37pm On Aug 11, 2009
sirwebs:

@ Sauron you were questioning other people's computer skills but you lack it yourself as instead of cross-checking Dumbkanu's "Obama hadn't joined politics by 2005 line," you foolishly quote him. It is known that the less informed a person is, the easier to join a bandwaggon effect. Be careful of the Nazi sympathizer.

Stop acting like a Silverback ape. . . .
Where in ma comments did i mention Obama and his politics?
I quoted Dayokanu because he asked y'all laboratory retards the last time Wenger won the league title.
Nowhere in me comment did i mention Obama or Politics. . . . .It seems you have a wide hole in your brain.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by dayokanu(m): 3:43pm On Aug 11, 2009
When Arsenal won the league, Obama had not made the famous speech that thrust him into limelight at the democrat convention for John Kerry. Never mind winning senate seat.

At that time, less than 1% of the world population knew whom (Obama) the most powerful man in the world was

Anyone can be in Politics from ages. Even when Brash contested for the Most idiotic Goblin in Europe 4 years ago we can say he too was in Politics since then tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by chic2pimp(m): 3:46pm On Aug 11, 2009
dayokanu:

When Arsenal won the league, Obama had not made the famous speech that thrust him into limelight at the democrat convention for John Kerry. Never mind winning senate seat.

At that time, less than 1% of the world population knew whom (Obama) the most powerful man in the world was

Anyone can be in Politics from ages. Even when Brash contested for the Most idiotic Goblin in Europe 4 years ago we can say he too was in Politics since then tongue tongue tongue tongue
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by Sauron1: 3:50pm On Aug 11, 2009
All i know is the Premiership table will look like this in May 2010.

Man Utd
Chelsea
Liverpool
Man City

Arsenal
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by allboyz(m): 3:52pm On Aug 11, 2009
~Sauron~:

Man Utd
Chelsea
Liverpool
Man City

Arsenal

lolx shocked shocked shocked. . . . Page Bookmarked!

anyways. . . we are going to Play A.Villa on DEC.26TH again this season. . .why Villa always on boxing day?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by chic2pimp(m): 3:53pm On Aug 11, 2009
~Sauron~:

Man Utd
Chelsea
Liverpool
Man City

Arsenal
let us wait and see. Wot about da champions league.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by MrCrackles(m): 4:01pm On Aug 11, 2009
dayokanu:

Even when Brash contested for the Most idiotic Goblin in Europe 4 years ago we can say he too was in Politics since then tongue tongue tongue tongue

And you think you make sense as per above?
You dont have blood running in you, it is stupidity and buffoonery! grin
A voltage optimizer with a full bypass switch is what you need to be connected to, to restore your common sense!
Useless piece of Rhummenige shocked grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by MrCrackles(m): 4:02pm On Aug 11, 2009
~Sauron~:

Man Utd
Chelsea
Liverpool
Man City

Arsenal

I laugh in Kotoko. . .
Useless piece of Obertan! grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by HNIC(m): 4:04pm On Aug 11, 2009
~Borat~:

@HNIC,
your voyeuristic tendencies are off the hook! self-servicer! tongue
Dude,
You will do well to steer off my path!
I don't mix with obtuse people.
They slow both moi and humanity down!
How can I be a Viewer on my thread?
Do you know the meaning of the word?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by Krayola2(m): 4:05pm On Aug 11, 2009
It seems like Barca is gettin really serious about Cesc. . .  I doubt Wenger will let him go, but if u guys can get Keita and a nice chunk of cash I don't think it would be a bad move. Yaya ain't goin nowhere though.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by MrCrackles(m): 4:06pm On Aug 11, 2009
Krayola2:

It seems like Barca is gettin really serious about Cesc. . . I doubt Wenger will let him go, but if u guys can get Keita and a nice chunk of cash I don't think it would be a bad move. Yaya ain't goin nowhere though.

My friend, Cesc aint going nowhere. . . .
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by presido1: 4:06pm On Aug 11, 2009
~Sauron~:

Man Utd
Chelsea
Liverpool
Man City

Arsenal
You are not far from it. Don't be suprise when we see Spurs or Villa/Everton b4 Arsenal.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by presido1: 4:08pm On Aug 11, 2009
MrCrackles:

My friend, Cesc aint going nowhere. . . .
Don't be too sure yet, Cesc mind is down there and AW need the cash. Anything can happen.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by MrCrackles(m): 4:10pm On Aug 11, 2009
presido1:

Don't be too sure yet, Cesc mind is down there and AW need the cash. Anything can happen.

Fingers crossed on it then!
I aint even worried one bit cool
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by tayoccu(m): 4:11pm On Aug 11, 2009
Tell me the last time Arsenal won the league? Obama was not in politics

Lets have this discussion when Arsenal wins a trophy never mind CL trophy

now i've heard and seen everything.

FWI obama was 1 of the strong pillars of the clinton administration, and clinton's admin was how lond ago?

bloody bayern munich monkey supporter.  grin

~Sauron~:

Man Utd
Chelsea
Liverpool
Man City

Arsenal

dream on dreamer.

contrary to what sharon stone's predicted, it'll end like this:

Arsenal
Liverpool
Man City
Everton

Man Utd
Chelsea
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by mukina2: 4:12pm On Aug 11, 2009
I still do not understand why soo many people worry about Arsenal

are you gunners ? no

pray tell what are you lot really scared of? grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by dayokanu(m): 4:14pm On Aug 11, 2009
Obama was one of the pillars of Clinton administration as what? as a community organiser or as a constitutional Lawyer.

If not for rigging, Brash would have been crowned the Prince of stupidity cos his own idiocy has not been seen since the time of Ghengis Khan.

Brash redefined stupidity tongue tongue tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by chic2pimp(m): 4:14pm On Aug 11, 2009
Krayola2:

It seems like Barca is gettin really serious about Cesc. . .  I doubt Wenger will let him go, but if u guys can get Keita and a nice chunk of cash I don't think it would be a bad move. Yaya ain't goin nowhere though.

REALLY? I can not think of any other defensive mifielder that has the combination of pace,power and skill and yet he is paid peanuts. If a team is prepared to pay him the wages he deserves, i'll bet on him jumping ship.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by presido1: 4:15pm On Aug 11, 2009
mukina2:

I still do not understand why soo many people worry about Arsenal
are you gunners ? no
pray tell what are you lot really scared of? grin
We are scared of you having HBP thats why we want AW and Arsenal to do well.
U know we loff you tongue tongue tongue and wuldn't want to see sob like Lil Gallas tongue tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by dayokanu(m): 4:19pm On Aug 11, 2009
I hate to see Mukina cry when Arsenal losses thats why I am worried.

I still remember her agony when Assanal lost the FA cup semi to Chelsea
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by Sauron1: 4:20pm On Aug 11, 2009
chic2pimp:

let us wait and see. Wot about da champions league.

Champions league prediction will be dropped in February.

presido1:

You are not far from it. Don't be suprise when we see Spurs or Villa/Everton b4 Arsenal.

I am 100% sure Arsenal will not finish in the top 4 this season.
They will have a brilliant start until January when their season tumbles down.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by Krayola2(m): 4:25pm On Aug 11, 2009
chic2pimp:

REALLY? I can not think of any other defensive mifielder that has the combination of pace,power and skill and yet he is paid peanuts. If a team is prepared to pay him the wages he deserves, i'll bet on him jumping ship.

Yaya signed a new contract at the start of the off season. . .His salary was doubled.

He wasn't a DM when we signed him, and his new found fame has come from that role, which Rijkaard gave him at Barca. He had actually gone on some kind of trial at Arsenal a while ago and Wenger passed on an opportunity to sign him.

He proved himself and he now earns what he deserves. Barca pays players very well if they are worth it, but we don't just go throwing ridiculous salaries at players. We learned from what happened with Saviola. . . .We couldn't get rid of him for like 4 seasons cause no one would match his salary and he refused to leave.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by sirwebs(m): 4:30pm On Aug 11, 2009
@ Sauron, can u put your money where your (filthy) mouth is? Talk is cheap man.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by sirwebs(m): 4:31pm On Aug 11, 2009
@ Sauron, can u put your money where your (filthy) mouth is? Talk is cheap man.

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (100)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). / PSG Vs Barcelona : UCL (4 - 0) On 14th February 2016 / Sevilla Vs Manchester United: Europa League (2 - 1) On 16th August 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.