Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:37 AM

Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On (12371 Views)

Emeka Okorocha, Nigerian Doctor In UK Ladies Are Crushing On (Photos) / Give Any Nairalander You Like A Nickname / Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On by refiner(f): 7:24am On May 14, 2016
alobright17:
Na this your vex vex dey kill our progress baby ayam sorry my sweetheart.
....gringringrin...that is why I luff you!.

abeg wait for me for park...I dey cum!wink
Re: Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On by refiner(f): 7:26am On May 14, 2016
Mediapace:
Quote me with your present siggy
....but I just did!...or you mean I should type it out as a post?
Re: Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On by Mediapace: 7:29am On May 14, 2016
I mean :
*go to edit profile
*signature:copy all
*then quote me with what you copied
refiner:

....but I just did!...or you mean I should type it out as a post?
Re: Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On by uyisteven(m): 7:33am On May 14, 2016
Oliviaarims:

You'll be called a troll. embarassed

I guess I would...but i believe it is a good thing that am literally not here for them...
It's practically a poem tho and not one long epistle...Not really a fan of long speeches.
Re: Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On by refiner(f): 7:36am On May 14, 2016
Mediapace:
I mean :
*go to edit profile
*signature:copy all
*then quote me with what you copied
...I just deleted it all!...

by the way it was someone that helped me do that...so I don't really know how to colour it!

why not do same,lemme copy and paste it on my siggy?
Re: Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On by alobright17(m): 7:37am On May 14, 2016
refiner:

....gringringrin...that is why I luff you!.

abeg wait for me for park...I dey cum!wink
No my LUFF Na for the Bus-stop I go wait for you abeg hurry up make this costly fresh tomatoes I bought no come spoil
Re: Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On by Mediapace: 7:42am On May 14, 2016
You don't get it,i will reformat it.
I can still sight it on your siggy,just go to edit profile,copy all your siggy and paste it to me by quoting
refiner:

...I just deleted it all!...

by the way it was someone that helped me do that...so I don't really know how to colour it!

why not do same,lemme copy and paste it on my siggy?
Re: Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On by Nobody: 8:57am On May 14, 2016
layla129:

my email has got issues for now
it alryt
Re: Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On by refiner(f): 9:14am On May 14, 2016
alobright17:
No my LUFF Na for the Bus-stop I go wait for you abeg hurry up make this costly fresh tomatoes I bought no come spoil
gringringrin...

fuel nko?...you no carry fuel?undecided...

I no luff u again!wink
Re: Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On by Audray(f): 10:11am On May 14, 2016
calliope:

*I don't kiss nd tell*
Lips sealed. lipsrsealed cheesy
Alright don't tell...but there's nothing wrong with clues cool
Re: Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On by alobright17(m): 10:20am On May 14, 2016
refiner:

gringringrin...

fuel nko?...you no carry fuel?undecided...

I no luff u again!wink

Hmmmmmmmmmm Baby is me ooooooo
Re: Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On by Nobody: 11:27am On May 14, 2016
uyisteven:

I guess I would...but i believe it is a good thing that am literally not here for them...
It's practically a poem tho and not one long epistle...Not really a fan of long speeches.

Okay.
Re: Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On by calliope(f): 12:48pm On May 14, 2016
Audray:
Alright don't tell...but there's nothing wrong with clues cool
God...... Audray! Ure damn inquisitive.... But seriously we both have an idea who she is grin
Re: Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On by calliope(f): 1:15pm On May 14, 2016
alobright17:
The Scarcity reach your side?ohhh Sorry oooo
E reach ooo! As in eh it's Dat bad! embarassed
But dis ya sorry self get as e be oo grin
Re: Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On by alobright17(m): 1:18pm On May 14, 2016
calliope:

E reach ooo! As in eh it's Dat bad! embarassed
But dis ya sorry self get as e be oo grin
you see so I don offend you now for saying sorry ok ayam sorry for saying sorry
Re: Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On by alobright17(m): 1:20pm On May 14, 2016
How is your weekend going dear?
Re: Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On by calliope(f): 1:21pm On May 14, 2016
alobright17:
you see so I don offend you now for saying sorry ok ayam sorry for saying sorry
Haha. Don't be oo wink
Re: Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On by Audray(f): 2:03pm On May 14, 2016
calliope:

God...... Audray! Ure damn inquisitive.... But seriously we both have an idea who she is grin
shocked...I haven't got a teeny weeny clue. Gimme something pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeee!
Re: Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On by Jerryolumide(m): 2:51pm On May 14, 2016
KashyBaby:

Lol...so u like Tom Ford? tongue
Me no know the name o, just like the glass. make I come collect?
Re: Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On by calliope(f): 2:59pm On May 14, 2016
Audray:
shocked...I haven't got a teeny weeny clue. Gimme something pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssssssssssseeeeseeeeeeee!
I don't want to get myself into trouble...... So? smiley
*purse lips*
*whispers* she"s badass and a courteous soul...figure out the rest.
Re: Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On by validman7(m): 3:00pm On May 14, 2016
greene66
Re: Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On by chiwetel(f): 6:05pm On May 14, 2016
winkAgapecharis,baby its me

ssssssshhhh
Re: Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On by Audray(f): 12:34pm On May 15, 2016
calliope:

I don't want to get myself into trouble...... So? smiley
*purse lips*
*whispers* she"s badass and a courteous soul...figure out the rest.
hmm...Did she also happen to contest for miss NL and suddenly ...pull out?
Re: Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On by calliope(f): 12:43pm On May 15, 2016
Audray:
hmm...Did she also happen to contest for miss NL and suddenly ...pull out?
Wow. Are u kidding me. undecided nah.... I dont put expectations on straight peeps... She's gay like me....
Re: Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On by Audray(f): 1:01pm On May 15, 2016
calliope:

Wow. Are u kidding me. undecided nah.... I dont put expectations on straight peeps... She's gay like me....

urrrgh! Er...does she keep a diary and does her moniker start with X?
Re: Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On by calliope(f): 1:20pm On May 15, 2016
Audray:
urrrgh! Er...does she keep a diary and does her moniker start with X?
Lol.. She has something like EVER on her profile.
Re: Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On by Swissheart(f): 1:39pm On May 15, 2016
buoye1:
Cc.... Swissheart kiss
.... Oh really. Thanks.
Re: Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On by elkraune(m): 9:21pm On May 15, 2016
delishpot:
As a trailer or as keke?
ode grin
Re: Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On by Audray(f): 9:57pm On May 15, 2016
calliope:

pls can u just say her name...It's not like she's gonna bite ur nose off.Infact i think she'd b flattered instead...i know i would.
Re: Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On by calliope(f): 10:38pm On May 15, 2016
Audray:
pls can u just say her name...It's not like she's gonna bite ur nose off.Infact i think she'd b flattered instead...i know i would.
Audray that's her name..... *whispers* she is one hell of crush...
I guess you knew it's was you all along, buh pretend not to notice.
*shyly leaves thread*

1 Like

Re: Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On by Nmeri17: 4:14am On May 16, 2016
Audray:
eyahh.sorry.But i am sure there are hot origin loving girls out there.Be patient ok?
cry cry cry
Re: Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On by Audray(f): 4:22am On May 16, 2016
calliope:

Audray that's her name..... *whispers* she is one hell of crush...
I guess you knew it's was you all along, buh pretend not to notice.
*shyly leaves thread*
*drags her back*shocked I did not know. *scrolls down to read previous compliment* Me badass? Me courteous soul?okaaay...I absolutely thought that was someone elseshocked. Just xpect to b bombed with ridiculous pet names anytime i bump into you...SugerMuffin :p .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Sex Has Ruin The Lives Of So Many Girls(photos) / Are Material Things The Basics In A Relationship? / Dark Truth About Couples Above 30's Getting Married.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.