Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,386 members, 7,881,397 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:32 PM

Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On (12404 Views)

Emeka Okorocha, Nigerian Doctor In UK Ladies Are Crushing On (Photos) / Give Any Nairalander You Like A Nickname / Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On by Keaton(m): 7:07pm On May 12, 2016
Mimzy. Becos she's very beautiful and smart. smiley

1 Like

Re: Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On by uyisteven(m): 7:13pm On May 12, 2016

I keep seeing this thread everytym...But snc am all fun for Nairaland, I wud bite.
Not known to have a small appetite..so in order of priority,

1..Oliviaarims---I seriously just *dig* her(dnt ask..Am bringin d word bk 2 d people) in everytin...From her pretty face wit doz glasses to her matured sense of reasoning

2..Estharfabian---Maybe it's her secretive nature dat gets me...bt Nvr bn able to recover from her diary..

3..I always wanted to know FlawlessRebirth2 in a more intimate way.
Re: Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On by Greene66: 7:18pm On May 12, 2016
firstking01:
You are not a fan of nigerian tin huhundecided, so what triggered you to create this Goddam threadundecided??

I creates the thread to read from other members. I didn't create it to say mine Coz I know I have none
Re: Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On by firstking01(m): 7:36pm On May 12, 2016
Greene66:

I creates the thread to read from other members. I didn't create it to say mine Coz I know I have none
Then it's berra you dnt sow into what you dnt believe in cos the end product will become futility to you.
Re: Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On by refiner(f): 7:38pm On May 12, 2016
clears throat!...
I think my crush goes to......erhnmmmm
I don't really know!
but I'll love to meet.....my fellow 4 eyed friend...jeffreyjamez!gringrin....
Re: Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On by firstking01(m): 7:38pm On May 12, 2016
Greene66:

Then it's berra you dnt sow into what you dnt believe in, cos the end product will become futility to you...and also, most people might draw the motivation from you as being the architect...anyway, its a nice thread, let me just be observing.
Re: Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On by anidan(m): 7:51pm On May 12, 2016
As for me it's Sinaj. Hello dear, I hv a crush on u. I live in portharcourt and dis is my line 08065506143
Re: Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On by PureWays(m): 8:03pm On May 12, 2016
PunkyV....
Re: Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:11pm On May 12, 2016
refiner:

clears throat!...

I think my crush goes to......erhnmmmm

I don't really know!

but I'll love to meet.....my fellow 4 eyed friend...jeffreyjamez!gringrin....

Lol hey 4 eyes grin
Re: Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On by refiner(f): 8:22pm On May 12, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Lol hey 4 eyes grin
...gringringrin...
how u my 4 eyes fellow!tongue
Re: Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On by refiner(f): 8:23pm On May 12, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Lol hey 4 eyes grin
...gringringrin...
how u my 4 eyed fellow!tongue
Re: Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On by PunkyV(f): 8:27pm On May 12, 2016
PureWays:
PunkyV....

Re: Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On by Nobody: 8:32pm On May 12, 2016
ErnieSmallzz. She doesn't have a pic tho
Silently praying she reads this post. embarassed
Re: Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On by Nobody: 8:37pm On May 12, 2016
My crush here doesn't care about me, so i don't care anything about crush here

1 Like

Re: Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On by PureWays(m): 8:40pm On May 12, 2016
PunkyV:

Ooh! My

You are killing me with that.
Re: Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 12, 2016
SANDOSKI...

U can even check my siggy.... Am really gradually feeling the hots for her... She so so jovial and soft❤❤❤
Re: Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On by Nobody: 8:51pm On May 12, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
SANDOSKI...

U can even check my siggy.... Am really gradually feeling the hots for her... She so so jovial and soft❤❤❤

shockedshockedshocked

*whispers into his ears, we need to see a doctor.

Re: Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On by PunkyV(f): 8:51pm On May 12, 2016
PureWays:
Ooh! My

You are killing me with that.

grin

Stop playing Russian roulette.
Re: Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On by Emmanuel999(m): 8:51pm On May 12, 2016
Layla129. Loves her sense of reasoning, how she reacts to situations, her advices online very wonderful, she is gorgeous and unique.
Re: Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On by layla129(f): 8:54pm On May 12, 2016
Emmanuel999:
Layla129. Loves her sense of reasoning, how she reacts to situations, her advices online very wonderful, she is gorgeous and unique.

yaaayy! thank you. But i don't see you around.
...this is the first time i'm seeing this Moniker
Re: Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On by Nobody: 8:57pm On May 12, 2016
SANDOSKI:

shockedshockedshocked

lol... I am very sane dear... And I meant all I said smiley
Re: Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On by Nobody: 8:58pm On May 12, 2016
SANDOSKI:

shockedshockedshocked

I tried so hard to make my bestie happy by getting her her qatari pilot, buh boko haram no gree, na so dem bomb am, na only him cap i see carry come cry

Re: Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On by Nobody: 8:59pm On May 12, 2016
I gat no crush

1 Like

Re: Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On by PureWays(m): 9:00pm On May 12, 2016
PunkyV:

grin

Stop playing Russian roulette.
Lol. Not at all, it ain't my thing, I'll rather rely on my calculations.. cheesy

Though, I'll admit, you're giving though time..

Tell me something hun. What does it take to crack a lady like you? wink

I guess I'm showing you my cards now... Lol
Re: Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On by ErnieSmallzz(f): 9:01pm On May 12, 2016
Powell07:
ErnieSmallzz. She doesn't have a pic tho
Silently praying she reads this post. embarassed
grin, *Smiles* tnkz dear, u made my day with diz wink *hugs Him tyt*
Re: Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On by Nobody: 9:04pm On May 12, 2016
ActOfWar:

I tried so hard to make my bestie happy by getting her her qatari pilot, buh boko haram no gree, na so dem bomb am, na only him cap i see carry come cry

Bestie bring bucket make I cry inside because dey tears wey full my ears .... cry cry

Ewo I no dey chop again, make. I follow my pilot go (Romeo and Juliet)..crycry

Re: Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On by Boxer007(m): 9:04pm On May 12, 2016
Greene66:
Let's share smiley

Mention the nairalander that you are crushing on and would like to meet and state your reasons. Perverts are not allowed please.

Let's enjoy smiley

Hey Boo boo, hiya. Nairaland boys are hot especially Falconey. Boo boo are you hot?
Re: Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On by Nobody: 9:07pm On May 12, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
lol... I am very sane dear... And I meant all I said smiley

*hugs*

*Smilescheesy*

Thanks

Re: Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On by Emmanuel999(m): 9:08pm On May 12, 2016
layla129:

yaaayy! thank you. But i don't see you around.
...this is the first time i'm seeing this Moniker
yea sometimes I do comment, but if someone has said what's on my mind i move to the next thread. I also love reading people's comment online to know their views and opinion.
Re: Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On by falconey(m): 9:09pm On May 12, 2016
Boxer007:

Hey Boo boo, hiya. Nairaland boys are hot especially Falconey. Boo boo are you hot?

Watafak
Re: Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On by layla129(f): 9:10pm On May 12, 2016
Emmanuel999:
yea sometimes I do comment, but if someone has said what's on my mind i move to the next thread. I also love reading people's comment online to know their views and opinion.

Aii, thanks anyway
Re: Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On by Nobody: 9:12pm On May 12, 2016
Hateu2

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Dark Truth About Couples Above 30's Getting Married. / awper / HELP!!! I Am In Love Ishilove

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.