Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,084 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:51 AM

Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On (12373 Views)

Emeka Okorocha, Nigerian Doctor In UK Ladies Are Crushing On (Photos) / Give Any Nairalander You Like A Nickname / Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On by senibo1: 10:54pm On May 12, 2016
Angelberry:
I'm crushing on an angel
are u shy to say it
Re: Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On by Nobody: 10:57pm On May 12, 2016
senibo1:
are u shy to say it
I don't have any, who's this pls?
Re: Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On by senibo1: 11:01pm On May 12, 2016
Angelberry:
I don't have any, who's this pls?
i will tell u by moro, beta make ur choice now
Re: Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On by refiner(f): 11:01pm On May 12, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

My observations are my mind only cool
...hmmmm...and you don't care to share?
ok oo...what about naijaboiy?,....I've not seen him of late?
Re: Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On by senibo1: 11:04pm On May 12, 2016
refiner:

ok oo...what about naij.aboiy?,....I've not seen him of late?
how is ur campaign going??
Re: Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On by Nobody: 11:04pm On May 12, 2016
senibo1:
i will tell u by moro, beta make ur choice now
I don't have any and don't intend to have
Re: Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On by refiner(f): 11:11pm On May 12, 2016
senibo1:
how is ur campaign going??
smoothly sweety...
care to join?wink
Re: Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On by senibo1: 11:15pm On May 12, 2016
refiner:

smoothly sweety...

care to join?wink
no thanks, btw, what do i get in return?
Re: Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On by senibo1: 11:19pm On May 12, 2016
Angelberry:
I don't have any and don't intend to have
is a must, u must have one
Re: Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On by refiner(f): 11:22pm On May 12, 2016
senibo1:
no thanks, btw, what do i get in return?
lol...u get the honour!wink
Re: Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On by Nobody: 12:25am On May 13, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

Rainess

and Kashybaby

Not bad at all kiss actually Ur my crush too...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On by Nobody: 12:34am On May 13, 2016
SANDOSKI:

See as shine my eyes like torchlight.. Infact I choose all of demgringrin

Bestie maybe na dey Garri I drink dis night dey affect megrin
grin ;DYour memes sha cheesy u sure say no be garri ijebu u down dz nyt grin
Re: Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On by Nobody: 12:40am On May 13, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Ohhh.... Sorry Swithrt, forgive my manners....wink

How was your exams

*Na love dey turn my head upside downgrin
Lol my exams sha, so far so good, all th@nks to God. smiley
Because I don land u ur qatari pilot u con de misbehave for here abi undecided d guy dt ll soon break ur heart, u better stay wd me wink #surulere grin
Re: Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On by alobright17(m): 1:21am On May 13, 2016
pinkycute:
I don't have cry
Even Me?
Re: Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On by TheDavidAbraham(m): 1:38am On May 13, 2016
Plz somebori should try and crush on me too na tongue show some love
Re: Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On by pinkycute(f): 1:51am On May 13, 2016
grin cheesy grin

IBNgemini:
[color=][/color][color=#000000][/color]

All I need is you in lecrae's voice
Re: Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On by pinkycute(f): 1:52am On May 13, 2016
sad sad sad

Maybe? embarassed

alobright17:
Even Me?
Re: Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On by alobright17(m): 2:02am On May 13, 2016
pinkycute:
sad sad sad

Maybe? embarassed

I don get a crush God win grin
Re: Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On by calliope(f): 2:06am On May 13, 2016
Crushing on a nairalander is an illusion ..... **Phew**
Tho I'm Crushing on one *their names * lipsrsealed grin
Re: Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On by alobright17(m): 3:05am On May 13, 2016
calliope:
Crushing on a nairalander is an illusion ..... **Phew**
Tho I'm Crushing on one *their names * lipsrsealed grin
what are you trying to say?
Re: Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On by Nobody: 4:59am On May 13, 2016
HateU2:
Seriously shocked shocked! Thanks. Just seeing this moniker thou. You are quiet here cheesy uunlike me smiley
yeah... you are a talkative here..
Re: Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On by Audray(f): 5:31am On May 13, 2016
Bwahahaha!Me? I spent the WHOLE night watching funny YouTube videos.Lily Singh is so funny grin ...Wait..this is totally unrelated to the topic... *sigh* sad
Re: Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On by Nobody: 6:41am On May 13, 2016
ActOfWar:

Lol my exams sha, so far so good, all th@nks to God. smiley
Because I don land u ur qatari pilot u con de misbehave for here abi undecided d guy dt ll soon break ur heart, u better stay wd me wink #surulere grin

Lol....stay with you ke

Re: Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On by Nobody: 6:52am On May 13, 2016
evsonlive:
yeah... you are a talkative here..
hehehehe cheesy. I can also be gentle smiley
Re: Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On by Capernaum(m): 6:53am On May 13, 2016
Berlyn:
cool lipsrsealed he knows himself
Lalasticlala?
Re: Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On by pinkycute(f): 7:23am On May 13, 2016

alobright17:

I don get a crush God win grin
Re: Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On by Nobody: 7:37am On May 13, 2016
HateU2:
hehehehe cheesy. I can also be gentle smiley
will keep up with following you and see for myself..
Re: Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On by Jerryolumide(m): 7:58am On May 13, 2016
pinkycute:
I don't have cry
Me wa dey crush on you fa?
Re: Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On by Jerryolumide(m): 8:00am On May 13, 2016
KashyBaby:

Not bad at all kiss actually Ur my crush too...
Nice glasses, dash me please
Re: Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On by senibo1: 8:05am On May 13, 2016
refiner:
... lol...u get the honour!wink
while u get the money undecided
Re: Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On by Nobody: 8:05am On May 13, 2016
Jerryolumide:

Nice glasses, dash me please

Lol...so u like Tom Ford? tongue
Re: Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On by naijaboiy: 8:41am On May 13, 2016
refiner:

ok oo...what about na ijaboiy?,....I've not seen him of late?
I've been around...you just don't check. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Dark Truth About Couples Above 30's Getting Married. / Clitoris: The Only Organ Whose Sole Purpose Is For Pleasure. (pics ) / Bed Sheet (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.