Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,382 members, 7,881,382 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:12 PM

Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On (12402 Views)

Emeka Okorocha, Nigerian Doctor In UK Ladies Are Crushing On (Photos) / Give Any Nairalander You Like A Nickname / Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On by calliope(f): 8:30pm On May 13, 2016
Audray:
tongue Really? You couldn't think of anything dreamier than"Happy day? Please don't faint grin,get up and bask in the Crushmiration. wink.
You know that moment wen you got so many words running through ya head, and yet can't really find any to express how dey feel embarassed
I am already!!!!
And dis Crushmiration feeling ehn, is jut epic grin
Re: Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On by Nobody: 8:31pm On May 13, 2016
layla129:

hullo
pm if u don't mind
Re: Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On by Audray(f): 8:37pm On May 13, 2016
calliope:

You know that moment wen you got so many words running through ya head, and yet can't really find any to express how dey feel embarassed
I am already!!!!
And dis Crushmiration feeling ehn, is jut epic grin
LoL. So u weren't expecting anyone to crush on u at all? grin .
Re: Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On by calliope(f): 8:56pm On May 13, 2016
Audray:
LoL. So u weren't expecting anyone to crush on u at all? grin .
Its safer that way to some point... You know most times expectation leaves us wrecked and heart broken.... embarassed
Other tyms it's replicates...
You're one hell of a big crush tho
Re: Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On by uyisteven(m): 9:38pm On May 13, 2016
Oliviaarims:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Heyy miss...sorry for the late reply...Got banned..Apparently a mod is crushin on u lyk I am...i guess it's a race of who would break which prson'z legs 1st...
because of doz three cute Emojis, am *seriously motivated*
Re: Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On by layla129(f): 9:46pm On May 13, 2016
banjo022:
pm if u don't mind
my email has got issues for now
Re: Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 13, 2016
Halfricanadian, i think she is unique, i just like the lady
Re: Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On by halfricanadian(f): 9:50pm On May 13, 2016
ennyscongy:
Halfricanadian, i think she is unique, i just like the lady

Tanx smiley
Re: Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 13, 2016
uyisteven:

Heyy miss...sorry for the late reply...Got banned..Apparently a mod is crushin on u lyk I am...i guess it's a race of who would break which prson'z legs 1st...
because of doz three cute Emojis, am *seriously motivated*

Lol. Sorry about ur ban.
Re: Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On by uyisteven(m): 10:06pm On May 13, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Lol. Sorry about ur ban.

Sweet words coming from you, I guess it's worth a nyt in NL jail...
*tinkin out loud here*
So I hv seen threads created 4 crushes/loved ones...A lil bit cliché...i know..But am tempted to run tru dat path...Jst keen on knowing if u wud say a yes 2 it...nd most definitely pretend it's d best *thread ever*
Re: Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On by Audray(f): 10:40pm On May 13, 2016
calliope:

Its safer that way to some point... You know most times expectation leaves us wrecked and heart broken.... embarassed
Other tyms it's replicates...
You're one hell of a big crush tho
haha! Thank you grin... Blushing here...By the by...whose this person you placed ur whole expectations on. Pls pls pls pls pls pls tell meeee! cry
Re: Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On by Nobody: 10:54pm On May 13, 2016
lol. crushing on eyinjuege ... I read her posts almost daily.. Behind her incognito is someone I believe will be adorable smiley
Re: Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On by calliope(f): 11:27pm On May 13, 2016
Audray:
haha! Thank you grin... Blushing here...By the by...whose this person you placed ur whole expectations on. Pls pls pls pls pls pls tell meeee! cry
*I don't kiss nd tell*
Lips sealed. lipsrsealed cheesy
Re: Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On by alobright17(m): 11:40pm On May 13, 2016
calliope:

Uhm..... All right then.

You seem to be an optimist.

So I wud try not to rule out this very slim chances.
grin grin
Re: Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On by calliope(f): 11:42pm On May 13, 2016
alobright17:
grin grin
Why u dey shine teeth?
Abi I still no dey on point. cry
Re: Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On by alobright17(m): 11:43pm On May 13, 2016
calliope:

Why u dey shine teeth?
Abi I still no dey on point. cry

U dey point sha baby
Re: Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On by alobright17(m): 11:44pm On May 13, 2016
calliope:

Haha! Oya back off now cheesy
So you still my yam dey tell me to back off?
Re: Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On by calliope(f): 11:49pm On May 13, 2016
alobright17:
So you still my yam dey tell me to back off?
Which yam? Take a chill pill Bro.. Dat yam was never urs tongue
Re: Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On by alobright17(m): 11:51pm On May 13, 2016
calliope:

Which yam? Take a chill pill Bro.. Dat yam was never urs tongue
I surrender,searching for my own crush with tomatoes
Re: Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On by alobright17(m): 11:56pm On May 13, 2016
[I don port back to vote REFINER for Nairaland 2016 she got all it takes ]
Re: Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On by calliope(f): 11:59pm On May 13, 2016
alobright17:
I surrender,searching for my own crush with tomatoes
Tomatoes ke? Scarcity no reach your side grin
Re: Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On by alobright17(m): 12:16am On May 14, 2016
calliope:

No ooo I no based in nija
Re: Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On by calliope(f): 12:41am On May 14, 2016
alobright17 :
No ooo I no based in nija
All Right...
Re: Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On by alobright17(m): 6:30am On May 14, 2016
calliope:

The Scarcity reach your side?ohhh Sorry oooo
Re: Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On by refiner(f): 6:54am On May 14, 2016
alobright17:
[I don port back to vote REFINER for Nairaland 2016 she got all it takes ]
...lol!gringringrin...
thanks a bunch sweety!...oya make I pack my load come your house jare!wink
Re: Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On by Nobody: 6:55am On May 14, 2016
uyisteven:

Sweet words coming from you, I guess it's worth a nyt in NL jail...
*tinkin out loud here*
So I hv seen threads created 4 crushes/loved ones...A lil bit cliché...i know..But am tempted to run tru dat path...Jst keen on knowing if u wud say a yes 2 it...nd most definitely pretend it's d best *thread ever*

You'll be called a troll. embarassed
Re: Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On by alobright17(m): 7:04am On May 14, 2016
refiner:

...lol!gringringrin...
thanks a bunch sweety!...oya make I pack my load come your house jare!wink
My Baby no Mention abeg I dey wait for the busstop with the fresh tomatoes I just bought.

Re: Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On by refiner(f): 7:12am On May 14, 2016
alobright17:
My Baby no Mention abeg I dey wait for the busstop with the fresh tomatoes I just bought.
...gringringrin....

so I be ur egg in your egg role abi?...I no marry again!....this is an insult to my personality!...tongue
Re: Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On by Mediapace: 7:17am On May 14, 2016
Replied
refiner:

...gringringrin....

so I be ur egg in your egg role abi?...I no marry again!....this is an insult to my personality!...tongue
Re: Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On by refiner(f): 7:20am On May 14, 2016
Mediapace:
Replied
...please do reformat it for me!
a sweet morning to u!smiley
Re: Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On by alobright17(m): 7:23am On May 14, 2016
refiner:

...gringringrin....

Na this your vex vex dey kill our progress baby ayam sorry my sweetheart.
Re: Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On by Mediapace: 7:24am On May 14, 2016
Quote me with your present siggy
refiner:
...please do reformat it for me!
a sweet morning to u!smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

If Simba And Nala Were Black Americans In Lion King #thelionking(photos) / My Newly Weded Husband Cannot Perform In Bed. / Top 10 Nigerian States With The Highest No Of Bleached Guys And Babes..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.