Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,386 members, 7,881,400 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:41 PM

Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On (12405 Views)

Emeka Okorocha, Nigerian Doctor In UK Ladies Are Crushing On (Photos) / Give Any Nairalander You Like A Nickname / Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On by JeffreyJamez(m): 2:43pm On May 13, 2016
refiner:

lol thanks hun....smiley

still pondering on what you meant by hopeless cause tho!undecided

Keep pondering, you'll figure it out soon enough grin
Re: Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On by refiner(f): 2:49pm On May 13, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Keep pondering, you'll figure it out soon enough grin
...lol... I hope so oo...cos I don't understand!
is there anything about this contest that I'm yet to understand?undecided
Re: Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On by JeffreyJamez(m): 2:57pm On May 13, 2016
refiner:

...lol...
I hope so oo...cos I don't understand!

is there anything about this contest that I'm yet to understand?undecided

Like what?
Re: Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On by refiner(f): 3:05pm On May 13, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Like what?
....I don't know!..thought you knew!

anyways,why are they taking this long?undecided
Re: Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On by JeffreyJamez(m): 3:07pm On May 13, 2016
refiner:

....I don't know!..thought you knew!

anyways,why are they taking this long?undecided

Lol you have a campaign manager? ..ask him. cheesy

My advice, focus your attention, time and energy somewhere else Lol.
Re: Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On by refiner(f): 3:18pm On May 13, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Lol you have a campaign manager? ..ask him. cheesy
My advice, focus your attention, time and energy somewhere else Lol.
...campaign manager?....how will she know?....she's not among the co-host!

thanks for the advice dear....will keep to it!wink
Re: Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On by JeffreyJamez(m): 3:20pm On May 13, 2016
refiner:

...campaign manager?....how will she know?....she's not among the co-host!

thanks for the advice dear....will keep to it!wink

Very well then, cool........still waiting for the day to be over.
Re: Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On by refiner(f): 3:28pm On May 13, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Very well then, cool........still waiting for the day to be over.
....lol!...the best way,is to sleep!...you'll surely wake up by 6pm!...

see how we just derail this thread,discussing nothing in particular....lol

I'll mention you in another thread later this evening,make we start from were we stop in the derailment!gringrin
Re: Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On by JeffreyJamez(m): 3:39pm On May 13, 2016
refiner:

....lol!...the best way,is to sleep!...you'll surely wake up by 6pm!...

see how we just derail this thread,discussing nothing in particular....lol

I'll mention you in another thread later this evening,make we start from were we stop in the derailment!gringrin

I can't dare to sleep

Re: Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On by alobright17(m): 4:36pm On May 13, 2016
calliope:

urghhh! dont make it any harder.

just one moniker tongue

but hey both ya and Alobright17 havent said any thing on ya crushes. grin

what else do you want to hear?
Re: Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On by alobright17(m): 4:43pm On May 13, 2016
Audray:
eyahh.sorry.But i am sure there are hot origin loving girls out there.Be patient ok?
Abeg oooo if no be you it can never be like you,meanwhile I cross boarder go fridge the drinks oya celebration time
Re: Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On by alobright17(m): 4:50pm On May 13, 2016
calliope:

Uhm okay I wud try be plain, like Audray had suggested...
It's an illusion because it's not possible, it's just something that's not really real, and you know its can't work out, nutin but a fantasy. And that's the hardest part, infatuatiing for something you know, you can neva have... embarassed
There I said it!!!!! Ha

Dear what you call fantasy can be reality to someone else,what you see as impossible can be possible for another so do not rule out any chance think about it.
Re: Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On by Greene66: 5:29pm On May 13, 2016
edetty:

Ur such a retard and fool,,to open a thread and topic on the same thing u don't fab on the same people's site and forum,and some idiots are even naming their crush,,dats why this nitwit often gets away with silly topics and gets undie attention wen all he deserves are straight talks and rains of insults,,,

Cc mynd44
Re: Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On by Audray(f): 5:29pm On May 13, 2016
alobright17:
Abeg oooo if no be you it can never be like you,meanwhile I cross boarder go fridge the drinks oya celebration time
ehyaah, You cross...wait wait wait...I don't drink anything that enters togo,benin or cameroun.,I got standards menh.
Re: Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On by alobright17(m): 5:35pm On May 13, 2016
Audray:
ehyaah, You cross...wait wait wait...I don't drink anything that enters togo,benin or cameroun.,I got standards menh.
Shuu?na Afghanistan e cross abeg
Re: Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On by Audray(f): 5:39pm On May 13, 2016
alobright17:
Haha! come on. We know that anything that crosses those borders and comes back is never the same.Go and buy another one and borrow supermarket fridge.
Remember "Love"never complains. hehehe
Re: Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On by Audray(f): 5:46pm On May 13, 2016
alobright17:
Alright gimme the origin.*collects it.Puts it under sink cupboard* Thank you.
Re: Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On by Audray(f): 5:51pm On May 13, 2016
calliope:

urghhh! dont make it any harder.

just one moniker tongue

but hey both ya and Alobright17 havent said any thing on ya crushes. grin
okay.alright i'll say something...*whispers* I have a crush on you.
Happy?
Re: Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On by alobright17(m): 5:54pm On May 13, 2016
Audray:
Happy?
calliope: you hear am now Audray don dey Crush you now oya enjoy.
Re: Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On by Audray(f): 5:58pm On May 13, 2016
alobright17:
Hei! dude nawaz for u. See all that wine and liquor behind you and all u offered was Origin?! hei! "chingum hand".
Re: Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On by alobright17(m): 6:04pm On May 13, 2016
Audray:
Hei! dude nawaz for u. See all that wine and liquor behind you and all u offered was Origin?! hei! "chingum hand".
Baby Me gum hand?Shuu oya where you see those drinks?
Re: Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On by Audray(f): 6:06pm On May 13, 2016
alobright17:
Baby Me gum hand?Shuu oya where you see those drinks?
Your profile pishure...
Re: Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On by alobright17(m): 6:09pm On May 13, 2016
Audray:
Your profile pishure...
Oya come show me the Pishure
Re: Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On by calliope(f): 7:25pm On May 13, 2016
Audray:
Happy?
**faints** OMG uhm!!
**snging O happy dayyy*
Hysterically excited!!!!!!!! *faints*again grin
Re: Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On by calliope(f): 7:27pm On May 13, 2016
alobright17:
Haha! Oya back off now cheesy
Re: Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On by Nobody: 7:28pm On May 13, 2016
layla129
Re: Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On by davide470(m): 7:29pm On May 13, 2016
PinkBarbie wink kiss
Re: Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On by buoye1(m): 7:40pm On May 13, 2016
Cc.... Swissheart kiss
Re: Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On by calliope(f): 7:50pm On May 13, 2016
alobright17:

Dear what you call fantasy can be reality to someone else,what you see as impossible can be possible for another so do not rule out any chance think about it.
Uhm..... All right then.

You seem to be an optimist.

So I wud try not to rule out this very slim chances.
Re: Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On by Audray(f): 8:15pm On May 13, 2016
calliope:

**faints** OMG uhm!!
**snging O happy dayyy*
Hysterically excited!!!!!!!! *faints*again grin
tongue Really? You couldn't think of anything dreamier than"Happy day? Please don't faint grin,get up and bask in the Crushmiration. wink.
Re: Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On by layla129(f): 8:23pm On May 13, 2016
banjo022:
layla129
hullo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Dark Truth About Couples Above 30's Getting Married. / awper / HELP!!! I Am In Love Ishilove

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.