Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,685 members, 7,921,466 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 06:01 AM

I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help (15443 Views)

Am In Trouble With The Wife I Married Today Saturday / I Caught My Father FUCKING My Wife,i Feel Helpless – I Need Advice / I Love My Wife. I Caught My Bestfriend bedding Her, Should I Divorce Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by Nobody: 10:04am On Aug 19, 2009
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by essentialB(f): 10:08am On Aug 19, 2009
yjay:

@24volts, i suggest you kinda keep things under wrap! i think u ve given too much information sef! all the best!

This is because many people were initially doubting his story but with more infor from 24volts it was like vow; this is true eeee.
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by nethacker(m): 10:13am On Aug 19, 2009
chaircover:

I am just trying to picture what my hubby would do God forbid if he met another man on top of me on our bed; the last thing he will do is go on a business trip and certainly not be looking for his (I mean; our) car undecided
Imagine,him no go go find money? shocked u will be  On your Own if u were my wife grin .Whats d essence of having a cheat that wont guarantee rest of mind n loose 12Million Box  shocked .She still cheats after giving her all d attention .so?
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by essentialB(f): 10:18am On Aug 19, 2009
@Chaircover,

He was in Kenya when his co-tenant confirmed his wife missing. Also he got infor that his car was found parked in the guy's house.

If my husband finds a man on top of me and because of it decides to forfiet a N20 million naira business does it change the fact that a man was found on top of me. He would have lost twice ( his wife and the business). The guy acted wise by going for his business abeg and avoiding being a double loser.

1 Like

Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by nethacker(m): 10:20am On Aug 19, 2009
essentialB:

@Chaircover,

He was in Kenya when his co-tenant confirmed his wife missing. Also he got infor that his car was found parked in the guy's house.

If my husband finds a man on top of me and because of it decides to forfiet a N20 million naira business does it change the fact that a man was found on top of me. He would have lost twice ( his wife and the business). The guy acted wise by going for his business abeg and avoiding being a double loser.
This is very sensible.I love u will u marry me grin grin
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by Nobody: 10:30am On Aug 19, 2009
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by ThoniaSlim(f): 10:33am On Aug 19, 2009
Honestly your wife taking an oath through diabolic means shows you are dealing with a Jezebel here and If I were you I would lay off such a woman asap!
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by candylips(m): 10:34am On Aug 19, 2009
Thonia baby how u dey. u still dey come here cheesy
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by ThoniaSlim(f): 10:39am On Aug 19, 2009
I dey. . .You just disappeared. . . cheesy

How you doing?
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by candylips(m): 10:40am On Aug 19, 2009
omo this place got boring so i left . am doing good. and u. how is school
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by ThoniaSlim(f): 10:44am On Aug 19, 2009
candylips:

omo this place got boring so i left . am doing good. and u. how is school

I know. . .I also signed off coming here for a while some time ago. . .School's great been on break. . .so not looking forward to a new stressful semester. . . sad
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by yjay(f): 10:53am On Aug 19, 2009
chaircover:

It doesn’t sound right to me, and[b] at that point money will not be the most important thing right there and then[/b] - A strange man on your wife on your bed?

Many things will be flashing round his mind and his mind will be in turmoil thinking about HIV, if his son is his, the shame, the scandal etc  unless of course he probably knew about the affair before and the poster just had his head in the sand up until then.

Besides if the trip was that important he wouldn’t have left his passport at home. What if he lived in badagry or Lekki, he would have missed his flight anyway.

Then on top of it all the poster arrests lover boy.

Money isn’t everything.

I have noticed that the poster keeps on mentioning figures in his post; “I opened a 5 million naira shop for my wife”, “my Honda Itec or whatever”, “my 20 million Naira business deal”

…, personally it puts me off & probably put his wife off too.

I repeat; money isn’t everything. That’s why you sometimes hear of wives of very rich men sleeping with their drivers.

It’s a very strange story and the more I read it, the more I begin to believe that there is more to this story.

really girl trust me u wld not know how to react unless u were in his shoes! i bet the first thing on my mind wld ve been "need to get out of here ASAP" & since the only reason he came home was cos his passport he might as well go ahead with the business trip! but trust me that doesnt mean he wasnt thinking abt wat he witnessed all thru the trip, he did the most sensible thing anyone given the same circumstance wld do! God knows wat wld ve happened if he had stayed behind maybe he wld be the one in jail with murder hanging on his neck & not that bloody man! & as for the wife, I RESERVE MY COMMENTS!!!!!!
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by candylips(m): 10:56am On Aug 19, 2009
ThoniaSlim:

I know. . .I also signed off coming here for a while some time ago. . .School's great been on break. . .so not looking forward to a new stressful semester. . . sad

i know. wish u the best. i guess we will chat up in FB . . . i 've not seen u online recently .
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by ThoniaSlim(f): 11:02am On Aug 19, 2009
candylips:

i know. wish u the best. i guess we will chat up in FB . . . i 've not seen u online recently .
Sure thing. . .been so busy with work also. . .but I'll sure holla weneva am online and I see you are too. . . wink
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by GEW: 11:08am On Aug 19, 2009
chaircover:

It doesn’t sound right to me, and at that point money will not be the most important thing right there and then - A strange man on your wife on your bed?

Many things will be flashing round his mind and his mind will be in turmoil thinking about HIV, if his son is his, the shame, the scandal etc  unless of course he probably knew about the affair before and the poster just had his head in the sand up until then.

Besides if the trip was that important he wouldn’t have left his passport at home. What if he lived in badagry or Lekki, he would have missed his flight anyway.

Then on top of it all the poster arrests lover boy.

Money isn’t everything.

I have noticed that the poster keeps on mentioning figures in his post; “I opened a 5 million naira shop for my wife”, “my Honda Itec or whatever”,  “my 20 million Naira business deal”

…, personally it puts me off & probably put his wife off too.

I repeat; money isn’t everything. That’s why you sometimes hear of wives of very rich men sleeping with their drivers.

It’s a very strange story and the more I read it, the more I begin to believe that there is more to this story.

take your time madam the bobo know police plus he get some millions so he can easily ask for you to be locked up/

i wonder why madam saro is at home and lover boy is in jail.  what if na madam park the car there?

the bobo no dey answer question apart from read his sound bite.

someone sleep with your wife  you managed to lok for your passport and get to the airport. infact what type of a person leaves home without passport?  what kind of man wires his house with CCTV towatch from kenya?
yjay:

really girl trust me u wld not know how to react unless u were in his shoes! i bet the first thing on my mind wld ve been "need to get out of here ASAP" & since the only reason he came home was cos his passport he might as well go ahead with the business trip! but trust me that doesnt mean he wasnt thinking abt wat he witnessed all thru the trip, he did the most sensible thing anyone given the same circumstance wld do! God knows wat wld ve happened if he had stayed behind maybe he wld be the one in jail with murder hanging on his neck & not that bloody man! & as for the wife, I RESERVE MY COMMENTS!!!!!!
i beg madam if i see somedody untop of my enemy wife i will talk let alone God forbid. wetin God give man brain and mouth for?
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by yjay(f): 11:22am On Aug 19, 2009
GEW:

take your time madam the bobo know police plus he get some millions so he can easily ask for you to be locked up/

i wonder why madam saro is at home and lover boy is in jail.  what if na madam park the car there?

the bobo no dey answer question apart from read his sound bite.

someone sleep with your wife  you managed to lok for your passport and get to the airport. infact what type of a person leaves home without passport?  what kind of man wires his house with CCTV towatch from kenya? i beg madam if i see somedody untop of my enemy wife i will talk let alone God forbid. wetin God give man brain and mouth for?

i'm curious GEW! talk? to who abt what the weather? plzzzzzzz, MEN DONT TALK in situations like this! they ACT either by getting physical or taking a walk which the poster did!
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by Nobody: 11:40am On Aug 19, 2009
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by Nobody: 12:37pm On Aug 19, 2009
I saw the greatest shock of my life, a young man naked on top of my naked wife. I looked at them and quickly took my passport and dashed off, I did not say a word to them, cos iam after my business trip and also thinking of the next line of action once I get back to Nigeria. Guys PLEASE THIS IS REAL , I NEED GOOD ADVICE.

I find this so hard to believe undecided
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by noetic2: 1:58pm On Aug 19, 2009
@ poster

There is no blue print for managing a crisis as big as this. . . but u have not managed ur home/crisis well.
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by Fhemmmy: 4:17pm On Aug 19, 2009
If you are for real, wake up from your slumber and from the 24 volt shock and forgive her now, and pretend nothing ever happen.
Nonsense.
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by rubi(f): 1:07am On Aug 20, 2009
24volts:

please some one should advice me, what to do and the action to take. I was to travel to Kenya for an official work,
I have booked my flight, which was to be a night flight, on the said day of my travelling, my wife dropped me at the MM IA Lagos. we bidded each other bye as I was about checking in. she has to rushed back home to take care of the little boy. I was on the queue for almost 2 hours for checking in, when it was my turn to be checked in, lo and behold my passport was not with me, I tried calling my wife line but was not connecting, I have to take bike from the MM IA to my house for the passport, on opening my door with my key , I saw the greatest shock of my life, a young man naked on top of my naked wife. I looked at them and quickly took my passport and dashed off, I did not say a word to them, cos iam after my business trip and also thinking of the next line of action once I get back to Nigeria. Guys PLEASE THIS IS REAL , I NEED GOOD ADVICE.
Your story is made up
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by IGWEUSA(m): 2:44am On Aug 20, 2009
rubi:

Your story is made up
          Must you respond to every thread?----------- Better shut up if you dont have any tangible advise to offer the poster.
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by pdollar: 5:36am On Aug 20, 2009
dat is life 4 u. take heart
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by C2H5OH(f): 5:47am On Aug 20, 2009
take heart?

o boy please how is the divorce commencing?
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by rubi(f): 2:52pm On Aug 20, 2009
IGWE_USA:

Must you respond to every thread?----------- Better shut up if you dont have any tangible advise to offer the poster.

Shut up yourself nonsense.  A typical average naija man will not walk away just like that without making a scene for the whole world to hear. Most of them are not civilized to that extent
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by candylips(m): 3:14pm On Aug 20, 2009
rubi:

Shut up yourself nonsense.  A typical average naija man will not walk away just like that without making a scene for the whole world to hear. Most of them are not civilized to that extent

baby na wetin typical average naija men do u o smiley
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by fasttrack(m): 8:02pm On Aug 20, 2009
candylips:

Them show her pepper.
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by rubi(f): 8:09pm On Aug 20, 2009
candylips:

fasttrack:

Them show her pepper.
Get enlightened then we can talk

I am married to the most wounderful man on earth he treats me with intergrity and I give him his respect. who does not reason/behave like average naija men
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by LadyT(f): 2:44am On Aug 21, 2009
Please pack her out shes sick in the head
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by alfchye(m): 3:25am On Aug 21, 2009
rubi:

Get enlightened then we can talk

I am married to the most wounderful man on earth he treats me with intergrity and I give him his respect. who does not reason/behave like average naija men

I think this is the same rubi with the story my sistet's boyfriend touch my breast and wants to sleep with me. The one with the case with this 190 guy and now you are married.Sum people here can lie.

I am also wondering who are this average Nigerian men and how do you do he is an average Nigerian man.
You are just been stupid or rather foolish.I think you needa brain check up.
So you are the socialite and this guy is an average Nigerian, Scheming bitch.

As for
yjay:

i'm curious GEW! talk? to who abt what the weather? plzzzzzzz, MEN DONT TALK in situations like this! they ACT either by getting physical or taking a walk which the poster did!

I do not understand how you think. You mean he should start fighting on wat would he had done with the wife and bobo that particular time, Becos to my own believe I trust he did the best out of that situation.If he had allow them to regain consciousness, me think he did be 6 feet down down. Becos the guy and the wife might act.
If he had the guts to sleep with another man just 10mins after he left.
Even if he had spend more time there. What is there to trust in this lady self.
Sum people have the heart and I can still do what the bobo did, becos if I had been in his shoes,I will just power this 24volts into the bastard head and send both of them to hell.
Concerning the guy with the car issues. me think the guy get guts.How on earth will someone with sense after been caught screwing sum1 wife still allow her to park car outside his house.Me think this they are planning and want to kill this man to get his property.

24volts.Never ever take her back.Only God knows hw many witch doctor she has been visiting to close your eyes.Her parents are also evil.Let them take their evil slut other site.
Go for a DNA test and if the son is yours take him from her and if he isn't Just try to support the boy becos he is already used to you.

My Advice Never you accept her back, she will destroy you life, They will plan to kill you again.If he is a faithful wife, why has she never confide in you about this guy.
She ought to tell you about the oath and threat so you would have taken legal action.Try reach the babalawo place and make sure you get your pictures and also loose what ever they are tying you and this birch together wit.
Both him and his lovers are gold diggers, they plan on killing you and inheriting all you have labourred for.Open your eyes and see what is happening.
This has been a their plan.Taking her back means your burial in less than a year.
A word is enough for the wise.

I rest my case.

Me with my money will Jail the bastard for no reason whatsoever, This is naija Money Talk and bullshit works.I will frame the guy and he will forever live in Jail.

CIAO

1 Like

Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by H2O2: 3:28am On Aug 21, 2009
alfchye:

I think this is the same rubi with the story my sistet's boyfriend touch my breast and wants to sleep with me. The one with the case with this 190 guy and now you are married.Sum people here can lie.

Lol faints
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by candylips(m): 10:41am On Aug 21, 2009
LadyT:

Please pack her out shes sick in the head

really

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bride Price; What Purpose? Who Benefits? / Women: What Was Your Contribution To Your Brideprice Situation? / Is My Dad Taking Advantage Of Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.