Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,681 members, 7,921,459 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 05:39 AM

I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help (15441 Views)

Am In Trouble With The Wife I Married Today Saturday / I Caught My Father FUCKING My Wife,i Feel Helpless – I Need Advice / I Love My Wife. I Caught My Bestfriend bedding Her, Should I Divorce Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by Nobody: 11:34am On Sep 09, 2012
For better for worse,that's wat men on these Forum always rattle on when a lady is cheated on.Forgive and don't throw away ur marriage.Arrant crap!!!so guy before I blow my top over this Chauvanistic men here,I must say you haul her out if u have never cheated on her but if u have,stick with u kind buddy,is for better for worse after all.
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by koladata(m): 7:43am On Dec 25, 2015
I believe the oath thing was a big lie and even if that was the case, she would have valued her marriage by informing you on how she just found an ex who is threatening to kill her and probably narrate the whole story to you. And don't be fooled, they could hire a babalawo in ibadan to make their story more realistic to you. shine your eyes o. Her friends will really stand by her, that's how they do. I'm experienced.

Your story is real man. I checked your profile, you posted something relating to supper market in 2003, i suppose that's your wife's supper market. But the big question is? if you leave this your wife, you will end up with another woman one day. behold, all this useless women are the same, it started from the days of eve. A pastor presently told me that the said apple eaten by eve was actually not an apple, it was "adultery" but because God speaks in parable. this adultery thing started from the days of Adam and eve. So please don't do what is permanently stupid because you are temporarily angry. I'm not saying you should take her back. But i'll advise you take a final decision of this whole situation in three months time, by this time you will be more calmed and would be able to take the right decision.

1 Like

Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by pointblank247(m): 4:21pm On Oct 14, 2017
bros you did what i would have done if it were me. Now see what i will do when i return from the journey. I will pretend that nothing happened, stop sleeping with her, eat our food only when its with her, keep her waiting for my reaction and letting her have high blood pressure when i cough, i will also go ahead and get myself a nice babe in a sincere relation that may lead to marriage.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bride Price; What Purpose? Who Benefits? / Women: What Was Your Contribution To Your Brideprice Situation? / Is My Dad Taking Advantage Of Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.