Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,681 members, 7,921,459 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 05:39 AM

I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help (15441 Views)

Am In Trouble With The Wife I Married Today Saturday / I Caught My Father FUCKING My Wife,i Feel Helpless – I Need Advice / I Love My Wife. I Caught My Bestfriend bedding Her, Should I Divorce Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by rubi(f): 2:27pm On Aug 21, 2009
alfchye:

I think this is the same rubi with the story my sistet's boyfriend touch my breast and wants to sleep with me. The one with the case with this 190 guy and now you are married.Sum people here can lie.
You don't know me. responding to your post is immaturity to me
I am done with this thread Good bye
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by candylips(m): 3:37pm On Aug 21, 2009
rubi:

You don't know me. responding to your post is immaturity to me
I am done with this thread Good bye

Good Bye to u too cheesy
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by nex(m): 4:03pm On Aug 21, 2009
That man was giving you the help you need.
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by Nobody: 8:03pm On Aug 22, 2009
@poster

Don't listen to to inciting and ignorant comments here. There is no need to take the law into your own hands or act rashly as  that will not solve anything. After all any hasty action on your part would have further adverse consequences for you and your family.
In a situation like this it is best to seek the face of God for wisdom in how to handle the situation.
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by Akinagirl(f): 1:52am On Aug 23, 2009
You need to divorce her asap.
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by infogenius(m): 12:55pm On Aug 23, 2009
What a useless woman she is.

Brother no qualms she is still your wife and I know it will take a long time for the wound to heal.

But you need to know why she did that to you.
But please let me ask is she a nympho?
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by yam: 9:59pm On Aug 23, 2009
It is a pity , u must have taken ur actions by now but if i were to be you and i return frommy trip, i mean my words, i wont say anything, serious, i wont, i will continue life like i never knew.
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by candylips(m): 9:22am On Aug 24, 2009
Akinagirl:

You need to divorce her asap.

whtz up. u still on this site undecided
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by ayomidej(f): 11:15pm On Aug 24, 2009
Its a difficult one to take in, simple answer divorce her or else she will just feel you up with a load of liars.
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by MrCrackles(m): 11:17pm On Aug 24, 2009
Poster
U need help indeed!
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by candylips(m): 9:33am On Aug 25, 2009
serious help my broda
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by modele2: 5:11pm On Aug 26, 2009
There was this story i read of such happening to a woman, i tot it was fiction but i liked her reaction, ignore her completely, pretend that nothing happened.
Your next action would be based on her reaction, so take ur time.

I am so sorry
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by moji8888: 8:43pm On Aug 26, 2009
are you sure you too dont have extramarital affairs? if you too are unfaithful try and manage with your wife afterall it is tit for tat and what is good for the gander is also good for the goose. ok.
seriously try to forgive her, afterall it is possible that you are the one who might have pushed her out, most especially if you are a lousy partner in bed and you are not at home to perform your duty well, and now somebody is helping you to do it. why should you be angry? just go home and settle it between yourself. ask her questions as to why she did what she did. i pray God will heal your marriage.
to the guys out there please LOOK BEFORE YOU LEAP.
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by Omowunmimi(f): 10:19pm On Aug 26, 2009
I must confess you hardly have time for your woman,you hardly satisfy her sexually . Though its no excuse for her infidelity. But note this- if she can do it right in your bedroom ! men you have a choice ! Every challenges have
alternatives. For those who is saying its like a fairy tales,uhmmmm wait until you experience what you have never imagine in your life. Things happen, believe me , its a world of laughter and a world of joy.
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by Akinagirl(f): 6:12am On Aug 27, 2009
@ candylips,
yeah I am, why are you still on? Im on and off, left for awhile,got boring.
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by candylips(m): 12:09pm On Aug 27, 2009
me too wink
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by Akinagirl(f): 7:18pm On Aug 27, 2009
Candylips, how you doing anyways? Long ass time.
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by candylips(m): 9:57am On Aug 28, 2009
am doing good babe. cool
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by D1KeleVra(m): 12:41am On Aug 29, 2009
TOPIC: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help

He definitely isn't lost cheesy
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by goodhunte(m): 3:20pm On Aug 29, 2009
look, women are devided into 3 catagories,

1, the stupid one if you leave her for one month some one will come and fool her and incourage her for sex and that will stop after one or 2 times from there she will be a good wife.

2, the money lover who pretends that she is not having good sex from husband and dosnt love him and any one falls in her net will spend , this type cannot stop even if husband catch her.

3, the Hot one who looks for only sex cannot reach 1% of ladies on earch,

so look where your lady falls,
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by Akinagirl(f): 4:03pm On Aug 29, 2009
@ candylips
thats good. Nice to hear from you again,
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by Chookym(m): 3:32pm On Sep 02, 2009
Watever she might have done does not call for public disgrace. whaver u have in mind of doing should be done in private she will either continue to be your wife or your ex wife and the mother of your child. So there will always be an attachment to you for life. Handle it maturely and in private .Dont disgrace her publicly, it doesnt worth it. There are other marriages with worst things and no one heard about it. Be wise.

Am sure u will not be happy if your son comes back from school one day and tells u that someone called him son of a prostitute, for sure the boy will face all this in future since u have made it a public thing. BE WISE

1 Like

Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by onukun: 12:31pm On Aug 09, 2011
U have acted wisely by not letting it on your work.
Decision-d bible tells us that d only condition we can divorce our wife is adultery.
if she is remorse,love forgives but if not ,
she can act same other times  
Please do not hesitate
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by ralphade: 2:50pm On Aug 10, 2011
Thank God you are weighing your options very well. For you putting a cctv in your house mean u did trust ur wife. I think u have to sit down i think where both of u have gone wrong and amend it if possible
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by N101: 2:06am On Aug 11, 2011
This story is 2 years old.
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by kayfx2(m): 4:00pm On Aug 22, 2011
@iderichair, would u just shut your wordhole for a while, If u dont geddit,y dont u start the thread from the start of the page, words so annoying! Acting like a dumbass, smh
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by SAFO(m): 4:44pm On Aug 22, 2011
@OP did you go all googly eyed at the sight of his manhood? shocked

The reason I ask is because any other heterosexual male would have commenced "operation woop-azz" on both of them. I'll be damn if I walk in on some other nigga dikin down my wife and I do absolutely nothing about it right then & there.
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 22, 2011
^^ To those who have no control over their rage, engaging in operation whoop ass can easily lead to someone dying in that sort of situation.

I think OP gave the right response. If you have the emotional discipline to catch yourself BEFORE going psycho, make sure the 2 idiots see you, then leave otherwise when you start bludgeoning someone in the face with your fist, you might find that ol' rage demon can't be stopped until you go all the way on everyone.
Nobody needs to go to hell for some dumb ish . . .

Then the issue can be addressed. . . which would most likely involve kicking her stank Ho azz out your house.
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by Nobody: 7:29am On Aug 26, 2011
damn!

firstly I will make sure I treat that guy fuckup!

so there's no law for someone violating another man's wife? if there are none: then I will make sure that guy is arraigned to the barrack! he gonna be screwed, I will make sure he's well maltreated even when his folks see him, dem go dey follow am CRy! next time when he sees a married woman, he will pick race

Sometimes I used to think some things do happen in movies are just mere fictions/imagination. Life is real

As for the wife, the best thing is to forgive her, with time it will heal and it will become past tense cos marrying another wife totally suck - polygamous: who knows what the next one will do?

Relocate! Shikena! Kapish!
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by Pweety4me(f): 7:31am On Aug 26, 2011
^^Enu(mouth) tongue
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by Nobody: 5:18pm On Feb 01, 2012

I Found A Man On Top of My Wife
LOL. The title of this thread is classic. Sounds like an Eureka! moment. . .always a delight to make a great discovery.
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by Onuohasworld(m): 4:35pm On Feb 02, 2012
as a product of a divoced fsmily, i praay you ve not finally divorced, it is your kid that will suffer more, you really tried in controlling your temper, you for share us small money from the 20 mill you get nah, no amount 2 small,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bride Price; What Purpose? Who Benefits? / Women: What Was Your Contribution To Your Brideprice Situation? / Is My Dad Taking Advantage Of Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.