Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,590 members, 7,934,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 01:02 PM

A True Male. Ladies, Whats Your Defintion? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A True Male. Ladies, Whats Your Defintion? (6323 Views)

Ladies, Whats Up With This #teambraless Stuff? / Ladies, Whats Your Criteria For Responding To Messages from guys on social media / Defintion Of A Classic Girl Or High Class Girl. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A True Male. Ladies, Whats Your Defintion? by nilla(f): 4:24am On Nov 25, 2006
jammin:

it gets better by the minute. licking my lips at the prospect
whats getting better grin
Re: A True Male. Ladies, Whats Your Defintion? by jammin(m): 4:34am On Nov 25, 2006
the heat is up. so i wanted some of the meltwater to moist my lips.
Re: A True Male. Ladies, Whats Your Defintion? by whiteboy(m): 5:34pm On Nov 26, 2006
It sure gets better by the minute! Iice, let me know what u look like. Do you work out? And how about u Nilla, let me know!

Holla back gurls!
Re: A True Male. Ladies, Whats Your Defintion? by ThoniaSlim(f): 9:32pm On Nov 26, 2006
@WHITEBOY
YEA CAUSE IF A GUY IS HONEST EVERTHING ELSE WOULD FOLLOW.
Re: A True Male. Ladies, Whats Your Defintion? by whiteboy(m): 9:40am On Nov 27, 2006
Thats right Thonia,
I feel u on that one.

Holla back!
Re: A True Male. Ladies, Whats Your Defintion? by iice(f): 12:09pm On Nov 27, 2006
whiteboy:

It sure gets better by the minute! Iice, let me know what u look like. Do you work out? And how about u Nilla, let me know!

Holla back girls!

undecided tongue tongue what does my looks got to do with a 'True male' grin grin And no i don't work out, only work out i do has to do with my fingers on the remote control or keyboard but i do swim sha more for pleasure tongue grin
Re: A True Male. Ladies, Whats Your Defintion? by mukina2: 1:30pm On Nov 27, 2006
i need a tuogh guy . . .to play bad . . . .
Re: A True Male. Ladies, Whats Your Defintion? by whitelexi(m): 2:17pm On Nov 27, 2006
mukina2:

i need a tuogh guy . . .to play bad . . . .

OOHHHHHH, Now thats scary lipsrsealed
Re: A True Male. Ladies, Whats Your Defintion? by mukina2: 2:19pm On Nov 27, 2006
did i scare you . . . .its a fact good guys dot wanna play bad . .tough guys play bad wink
Re: A True Male. Ladies, Whats Your Defintion? by whitelexi(m): 2:51pm On Nov 27, 2006
U dont scare me, i just thought those were a bit too bold a wish, especially when its coming from a man-hater
Re: A True Male. Ladies, Whats Your Defintion? by whiteboy(m): 5:41pm On Nov 27, 2006
Hey Iice,
You don't have to get too hard about it! Its just a question. Anyway, thats all good. Keep working out ur fingers and be careful anytime u go swimmin.
Re: A True Male. Ladies, Whats Your Defintion? by jammin(m): 12:34am On Nov 28, 2006
There you go[b] whiteboy,[/b] being the mr. nicey nice. dont you hear the girl telling you they want a Hardcore lova? that means he's the typa guy that will hold her and stick his finger up there just to be sure she's not cheating. cool are you caple of that? then apologise if he was wrong. and thereafter behave as if nothing had happen

Are you the kinda guy who will hug and kiss his girl in public so that the other fellows knows that she is your girl. Go to the stores and buy sexy underwear cos you want her to do a private dance for you later.

Are you the kinda guy who know your girl is expecting you to pleasure her tonight, and just to make sure you have her sweating the entire night, you put away a couple stouts, just to be on the better side of failure.

And are you the kinda guy, if she complain that some fckup is pestering her, will make that mutherfcka know you'll beat his skull against a wall?
are you the kinda guy that will serve breakfast in bed to your baby when she says she's tired and need a break?
Re: A True Male. Ladies, Whats Your Defintion? by ikamefa(f): 12:44am On Nov 28, 2006
jammin:

There you go[b] whiteboy,[/b] being the mr. nicey nice. don't you hear the girl telling you they want a Hardcore lova? that means he's the typa guy that will hold her and stick his finger up there just to be sure she's not cheating. cool are you caple of that? then apologise if he was wrong. and thereafter behave as if nothing had happen

i got major agros 'bout this part! shocked whaatttt!? its 2006 going on 20007 and not the dark ages ! before a guy can do that he must be going round the bend,he must have a few bolts and nuts loose ,up in his head and he certainly needs a few upside his head to know what time it is!

what happened to the big T word[b] Trust[/b] in a relationship? undecided

hard core lover ma ass tongue
Re: A True Male. Ladies, Whats Your Defintion? by iice(f): 7:58am On Nov 28, 2006
whiteboy:

Hey Iice,
You don't have to get too hard about it! Its just a question. Anyway, thats all good. Keep working out your fingers and be careful anytime u go swimmin.

My good man, nothing is easy with me tongue Yes o am careful when i go swimmin so as not so foolishly dangle myself as bait for sharks grin
Re: A True Male. Ladies, Whats Your Defintion? by whiteboy(m): 11:08am On Nov 28, 2006
Yeah Jammin,
I'm being nice cos I chose to be. I know they want hard core but they dont seem ready for it! grin

Answers bro.:

I'm not the type of guy that will hold my girl and stick my finger up there just to be sure she's not cheating.

I might hug and kiss ma gurl in public if she deserves it but not to let another brotha know she's mine.

Neva will I go to the stores and buy sexy underwears because I want her to do a private dance for me. I dont dig such! Private dance for me? Eeeeeewww! Thats shitty!

I'm not braggin man but I'll never fail to make sure ma gurl gets the pleasure she likes using my real strength and not being under the influence of alcohol to make sure I get her satisfied. Never! Thats just me, I do it all by my self.

I'll surely make sure any sucker who tries out on my girl without courtesy pays dearly.

I will never serve breakfast in bed to my girl when she says she's tired and needs a break. For what bro? I'm her man and not her slave!

Another thing bro, I sex ma gurl for her satisfaction and not for mine. You dig?

Holla back!
Re: A True Male. Ladies, Whats Your Defintion? by mukina2: 11:19am On Nov 28, 2006
@whitelexi . .well even anti-guys get to say whats on her mind grin grin
Re: A True Male. Ladies, Whats Your Defintion? by whiteboy(m): 11:22am On Nov 28, 2006
Hey man!
   I aint tryin to get all lovey and all that but here's sumthin u should know. I write poems; call me poet if u like but here's a lil' somethin' bout ma girl:

FEW ABOUT U *( MY GIRL)*

I like your style but don't ask me why
your eyes, your nose, your lips and your smile
The way u look is something I like
you are that someone I really do like

I like what u say and all what u do
the way u talk and the way u walk
I love your hair and all what u wear
I need u right here and quite very near

Here is a fact and its just about you;
A poem of your looks should  be put in two books
because there's more than a lot that I like about u

And a lil' bout what I feel about sex:

SEX

Its a pleasure many desire
but just an act I admire
Seducing her with my thews and bicepts,
I get her wet and by caressing her breasts
I make here feel my chest
A soft kiss on her belly makes her Hot
and with my first dip she calls me honey

Going deep with my dick, I stay firm like she desires
and never expecting the favor returned
I'll never ask for a refund
I jerk softly to make her rest but
with no disrespect, I squeeze her chest

Going deeper, I make her scream
up and down just as she leans
I stay cautious not to have it torn
but with an aim to make her 'come'
I jerk harder for her satisfaction
but I gain mine by making her 'come'

You dig? I guess it answers more of the questions you should ask about me.

Holla back!
Re: A True Male. Ladies, Whats Your Defintion? by mukina2: 11:28am On Nov 28, 2006
wow shocked wink wink
goog lordy a guy that do poems kiss
Re: A True Male. Ladies, Whats Your Defintion? by jammin(m): 2:12pm On Nov 28, 2006
whiteboy u miss the entire point i was trying to make.

On the matter of a stimulant. NO MAN will always have the energy to deal properly with his lover. sometimes you gotta have help. not saying you should depend on it. but you should know when you require it.

My lova sexual satisfaction is important to me so its not always about me.

And my piece was about making yourself interesting to your lova.
finally. we can write anything we feel like, but the reality is always different. The piece was about being male.

[b]@ ika[/b]going round the bend or not, it happens all the time. some guys are very jealous especially when they have an intense love that makes them blind and see threats everywhere. some guys wanna do it but are afraid. I am one that is not afraid.
Re: A True Male. Ladies, Whats Your Defintion? by whiteboy(m): 2:58pm On Nov 28, 2006
Alright man!
I agree with you but not with the fact that 'NO MAN will always have the energy to deal properly with his lover'. Wanna know why? This is just the simple truth and kind of like a secret:

IF TRULY, AND I MEAN TRULY, YOU CARE ABOUT THE SATISFACTION OF YOUR GIRL, I BET YOU MAN YOU'LL ALWAYS, AND I MEAN ALWAYS HAVE THE ENERGY TO DEAL PROPERLY WITH HER SEXUAL DESIRE.(ONLY IF YOU'RE NATURALLY LAZY)

This has been part of me and thats why I sex every girl in the right way. Its like a test and I always take every girl I sex like she's my own when we do it. Thats why I hardly date a girl who isn't real. She must be like the one I might marry, if u know what I mean grin and not just so sexy or something. You dig?

MAKE LOVE WHENEVER YOU DO IT AND NOT SEX OR WAR! Thats my word. grin Lol

Thats just the secret to satisfying every girl. Try it! You'll see. I aint braggin' or trying to pull some stunt here but its just the fact.

You'll always be sure you've done it well if you make sure she's satisfied (she must climax).

Holla!
Re: A True Male. Ladies, Whats Your Defintion? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Nov 28, 2006
Wel, basically wat gets u hookd nowadays is d TALL, DARK, HANDSOME, RICH, POPULAR, CONSPICUOUS, nature, basically wat makes d peacock standout, if u dnt hav non o dat, u gat 2 b outgoin or pray u run in2 somebody wu wil take time-out 2 get 2 knw u better!
Re: A True Male. Ladies, Whats Your Defintion? by Kashif(m): 6:47pm On Nov 28, 2006
jammin:

whiteboy u miss the entire point i was trying to make.

On the matter of a stimulant. NO MAN will always have the energy to deal properly with his lover. sometimes you gotta have help. not saying you should depend on it. but you should know when you require it.

Fa fa fa,, foul!! There are still men who need no stimulant to satisfy their mates, quote me. Coming to talk about it, some are even battling with excessive libido!! shocked
Re: A True Male. Ladies, Whats Your Defintion? by nilla(f): 6:53pm On Nov 28, 2006
Good Lord!!

What did this thread turn into grin

will be back though cool
Re: A True Male. Ladies, Whats Your Defintion? by mukina2: 8:38pm On Nov 28, 2006
nilla:

Good Lord!!

What did this thread turn into grin

will be back though cool

yes o instead of ladies doing the definations its now the guys undecided grin grin
Re: A True Male. Ladies, Whats Your Defintion? by jammin(m): 8:40pm On Nov 28, 2006
hahahahahahah cheesy
Re: A True Male. Ladies, Whats Your Defintion? by whiteboy(m): 8:57am On Nov 30, 2006
You're damn right Kashif,
Its the simple truth. Sorry Mukina, sorry Nilla, I just hope you girls will understand and get back to the nitty gritty. No more talks about that.

Holla back!
Re: A True Male. Ladies, Whats Your Defintion? by whiteboy(m): 9:27am On Dec 02, 2006
Hey y'all,
I knew y'all will leave my thread. Anyway, i'll be leaving for a while but pls try and keep my thread active in between time. Peace y'all!

One luv!
Re: A True Male. Ladies, Whats Your Defintion? by whiteboy(m): 8:48am On Dec 07, 2006
Hey y'all,
I'm back! Let me have ur opinions. A true male, whad y'all think?

Holla
Re: A True Male. Ladies, Whats Your Defintion? by nilla(f): 1:12pm On Dec 07, 2006
welcome back grin
Re: A True Male. Ladies, Whats Your Defintion? by whiteboy(m): 6:26pm On Dec 07, 2006
Thanks Nilla,
How are y'all doing?

HOLLA!
Re: A True Male. Ladies, Whats Your Defintion? by nilla(f): 8:18pm On Dec 07, 2006
doing good smiley
Re: A True Male. Ladies, Whats Your Defintion? by whiteboy(m): 8:36pm On Dec 08, 2006
Cool girl,
I'm glad to hear that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Female Instruments Has Three Openings, Do You Know Them? / I'm In Love With This Lady (photo) / I'm Seeing Someone, And He's Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.