Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,585 members, 7,934,745 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 12:50 PM

A True Male. Ladies, Whats Your Defintion? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A True Male. Ladies, Whats Your Defintion? (6320 Views)

Ladies, Whats Up With This #teambraless Stuff? / Ladies, Whats Your Criteria For Responding To Messages from guys on social media / Defintion Of A Classic Girl Or High Class Girl. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A True Male. Ladies, Whats Your Defintion? by whiteboy(m): 7:14pm On Jan 19, 2007
Hey y'all! I'm waiting!
Re: A True Male. Ladies, Whats Your Defintion? by whiteboy(m): 10:18am On Jan 24, 2007
still waiting!
Re: A True Male. Ladies, Whats Your Defintion? by whiteNkem(f): 1:51pm On Jan 24, 2007
If a man can do 3 things for me, then he's the perfect one!
Love me, respect me and take care of me. None has accomplished the 3 (at the same time tongue) so far. It's not as easy as it may seem.
Re: A True Male. Ladies, Whats Your Defintion? by diyobdw(f): 10:23am On Jan 25, 2007
A man - a honest and smart dude
Re: A True Male. Ladies, Whats Your Defintion? by whiteboy(m): 11:08am On Jan 25, 2007
Hey White'Nkem,
Love, respect and care are three things some men can really do for you. I think you're just unlucky, I mean not to have found one who can treat you like that. Why not try me? lol, I'm worth it girl! Besides that, our nicks sound alike, whats up with yours?

Diyobdw, nice one, a honest and smart dude is just one you like. Thats cool!

Holla back!
Re: A True Male. Ladies, Whats Your Defintion? by whiteboy(m): 11:18am On Jan 25, 2007
Diyobdw,
I would have loved to try you but " I can imagine the rest " IT SEEMS SCARY. Lol, You'll kick my butt if I mess around.

Holla back girl!
Re: A True Male. Ladies, Whats Your Defintion? by Destiny6(f): 11:42am On Jan 25, 2007
A man who'll be there 4 me unconditionally, will be who he is, will love me 4 me!, stripped of all make-up, no need for fancy clothes, no cover ups, no push ups, with him, I don't wanna put on a show,
Re: A True Male. Ladies, Whats Your Defintion? by whiteNkem(f): 12:05pm On Jan 25, 2007
whiteboy:

Hey White'Nkem,
Love, respect and care are three things some men can really do for you. I think you're just unlucky, I mean not to have found one who can treat you like that.
Maybe Whiteboy, but am telling you, it isn't that easy to do. I mean, maybe some men can, but very few. And cuz of what i've seen so far I've come not to trust men again. Therefore, I need proof for everything. If you'r so good as u say, prove it boy!

ps: what u mean what's up with my nick? where it comes from? how did i get to it or what? what of urs?
Re: A True Male. Ladies, Whats Your Defintion? by whiteboy(m): 8:14pm On Jan 25, 2007
Nice one Destiny,
But mostgirls love guys who push up. I mean its not about putting up a show or something but just trying to keep fit. I do it! wink

White'Nkem, I'm for real and if truly you want me to prove it, i'll show you or tell you. However way you want it gurl, i'll do it. No kidding girl! grin

Holla!
Re: A True Male. Ladies, Whats Your Defintion? by whiteNkem(f): 8:28pm On Jan 25, 2007
Hmm then let me see what u got whiteboy, cuz i don't buy a word!
Re: A True Male. Ladies, Whats Your Defintion? by whiteboy(m): 9:04am On Jan 26, 2007
Alright then,
What do u really want me to do? I'm for real girl! No jokes and no gimmicks!

My previous question: I mean whats up with your nickname, WHITE'NKEM? How did you come about that?

Holla back!
Re: A True Male. Ladies, Whats Your Defintion? by whiteNkem(f): 12:23pm On Jan 26, 2007
@whiteboy
I'm not the one to tell u what to do, you should knwo how to prove urself!!

a friend gave me the name nkem long time ago and i love it but because there was already a user Nkem, i had to use white`nkem, cuz it also defines me.
Re: A True Male. Ladies, Whats Your Defintion? by whiteboy(m): 1:40pm On Jan 27, 2007
Hey girl,
Why not put me to the test. I can not prove anything by writing you. I'll sound fake if you know what I really mean. I'll appreciate a test from you. Whad'u think?

Holla back!
Re: A True Male. Ladies, Whats Your Defintion? by whiteNkem(f): 2:10pm On Jan 27, 2007
i don't have time for that boy!
Re: A True Male. Ladies, Whats Your Defintion? by whitelexi(m): 3:58pm On Jan 27, 2007
whiteboy, white'nkem. . . who says we cant add whitelexi
Re: A True Male. Ladies, Whats Your Defintion? by whiteNkem(f): 12:10pm On Jan 28, 2007
hehe, you're most welcomed lexi wink
Re: A True Male. Ladies, Whats Your Defintion? by whiteboy(m): 11:23am On Jan 29, 2007
Welcome Lexi,
Nkem, I see you r trying to play hard with me. I'll get you! grin

Holla!
Re: A True Male. Ladies, Whats Your Defintion? by whitelexi(m): 12:13pm On Jan 29, 2007
Thanks fellow whites grin grin grin
Re: A True Male. Ladies, Whats Your Defintion? by ikamefa(f): 8:54pm On Jan 29, 2007
so we have a white tribe on NL? shocked grin

Na wah oh!
Re: A True Male. Ladies, Whats Your Defintion? by whiteboy(m): 9:13am On Jan 30, 2007
Thats right Ikamefa,
You're damn right, lol, why not join the tribe?

Holla!
Re: A True Male. Ladies, Whats Your Defintion? by whitelexi(m): 10:00am On Jan 30, 2007
There are many whites on this forum oh, the family is large. grin grin
Re: A True Male. Ladies, Whats Your Defintion? by whiteboy(m): 9:19pm On Jan 30, 2007
Hey Lexi,
Its just too bad we would not be hearing from White'Nkem anymore cos she thinks i'm chasing her and she has chosen not to write on any of my topics.

Too bad!
Re: A True Male. Ladies, Whats Your Defintion? by diyobdw(f): 6:28pm On Jan 31, 2007
Hey whiteboy!
dont be scared you only get what you ask for! grin wink
Re: A True Male. Ladies, Whats Your Defintion? by whiteboy(m): 7:57pm On Jan 31, 2007
Scared of what?
I aint scared! She means nothing to me and that will not hurt me in any way so she can leave if she really wants to, who cares? you?

Holla!
Re: A True Male. Ladies, Whats Your Defintion? by whiteboy(m): 9:17am On Feb 02, 2007
Let me hear more from y'all!
Re: A True Male. Ladies, Whats Your Defintion? by georgies(m): 10:22am On Feb 02, 2007
A true male is someone that treats a lady like one.Gives her attention and wears a smile to ease her fears and doubts.He is always there and lets the lady know how much he cares at every given opportunity.A true male takes his time,never rushes and at the same time knows well what he is doing.
Re: A True Male. Ladies, Whats Your Defintion? by whiteboy(m): 7:16pm On Feb 02, 2007
Georgies,
You are the man up in here! just after me tho, lol. I dig ur definition. Thats one of the best i've read so far.

Nice one man!
Holla back!
Re: A True Male. Ladies, Whats Your Defintion? by whiteboy(m): 9:54am On Feb 06, 2007
Let me read more y'all! Keep posting!

Holla!
Re: A True Male. Ladies, Whats Your Defintion? by whiteboy(m): 3:30pm On Feb 13, 2007
Keep posting y'all, keep posting!
Re: A True Male. Ladies, Whats Your Defintion? by whiteboy(m): 11:51am On Feb 15, 2007
Still waiting on y'all!
Re: A True Male. Ladies, Whats Your Defintion? by ralphlord: 12:24pm On Feb 15, 2007
ladies, why didn;t u mention sexual satisfaction, i swear u aint being honest and u listed honesty as 1 of d qualities u want in a men. sorry 4 being rude grin
Re: A True Male. Ladies, Whats Your Defintion? by fadenike(f): 1:58pm On Feb 16, 2007
A True Male is a person of His Word.The one who encourage the strenght of her lady, help to strenghten her weakness,correct in love, care, respect her opinion in any matter and give attention

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Are Women Always Given Special Attention? / My Reply To Cklent's Declaration Of His Love For Me / Cool Private 'Romantic' Swimming Pool In Surulere??

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.