Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,294 members, 7,900,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 02:22 PM

A True Male. Ladies, Whats Your Defintion? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A True Male. Ladies, Whats Your Defintion? (6297 Views)

Ladies, Whats Up With This #teambraless Stuff? / Ladies, Whats Your Criteria For Responding To Messages from guys on social media / Defintion Of A Classic Girl Or High Class Girl. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A True Male. Ladies, Whats Your Defintion? by whiteboy(m): 7:04pm On Dec 11, 2006
Let me have more opinions y'all!

Holla!
Re: A True Male. Ladies, Whats Your Defintion? by whiteboy(m): 9:12am On Dec 14, 2006
Still waiting!

Holla! grin
Re: A True Male. Ladies, Whats Your Defintion? by nilla(f): 10:36pm On Dec 14, 2006
waiting on who grin
Re: A True Male. Ladies, Whats Your Defintion? by whiteboy(m): 10:08am On Dec 15, 2006
Anyone grin
Re: A True Male. Ladies, Whats Your Defintion? by whiteboy(m): 7:03pm On Dec 16, 2006
Holla back y'all!
Hit me up.
Re: A True Male. Ladies, Whats Your Defintion? by Ashbaby(f): 7:18pm On Dec 16, 2006
I like a sensitive guy. A guy who will understand what I mean when I say that I'm low, a guy who will party with me when I say that I'm happy.
I like a guy who is creative and authentic. One who comes up with different ways to make me happy rather than the same old ways that the society defines, that's boring.
I like a guy who will support me, encourage me, cheer me on, bring out the best in me and polish up the average to be better.
I like a guy who will listen to me. I don't talk very much, so that shouldn't be very hard, but many guys don't listen to what one is saying. I like a guy who will listen to what I'm not saying as well.
I like a guy who will not spend a million dollars on me, just simple, authentic and nice makes my world.
I like a guy who will look at me and make me melt under his scrutiny.
I like a guy I can take walks with, talk with, enjoy each other's company in silence and in talk.
I like a guy who is not only God-fearing, after all, don't we all fear God?, but has a growing relationship with God. I like a guy who will reflect God's love to me coz his love (after all, he's human) is bound to run out when reality checks in, grin!
Re: A True Male. Ladies, Whats Your Defintion? by whiteboy(m): 10:32am On Dec 18, 2006
Damn Ashbaby!
I think i'm all that, why not try me. grin Just kidding! Yeah i'm just kidding but give me a try and i'll stop kiddin.
You've given me the best definition of a true male so far. I luh that girl! You're like the realest here. No kiddin', ur last line says it all ' I like a guy who will reflect God's love to me because his love (after all, he's human) is bound to run out when reality checks in'

Hit me up gurl!
One time 4 the realest chic here

Holla back!
Re: A True Male. Ladies, Whats Your Defintion? by whiteboy(m): 10:04am On Dec 21, 2006
Somebody say sumthin'!
Ladies, give me ur definiton of a true male

Holla back!
Re: A True Male. Ladies, Whats Your Defintion? by Choco(f): 11:16am On Dec 21, 2006
My definition of a true male

Must be HONEST-----truth be told even if it hurts like HELL
Must be HARD WORKING----------not afraid to roll up his sleaves & work(nothin beta than a hardworking brother) wink
Caring
Intelligent& smart--- can't stand a dumb guy

guess that's ok for now don't want to ask for too much cheesy

Choco
Re: A True Male. Ladies, Whats Your Defintion? by Choco(f): 11:54am On Dec 21, 2006
oops I forgot to add GOD FEARING--------------He must be God Fearing remember the fear of God is the beginning of Wisdom

Choco
Re: A True Male. Ladies, Whats Your Defintion? by fellow(m): 12:36pm On Dec 21, 2006
@whitelexi
Well bro it doesnt get better than what ashbaby said, lol. that was definately a true definition of a true male. But wait oh whitelexi, what is your own true definition of a true lady?

i am waiting for your reply, And better not keep me waiting
Re: A True Male. Ladies, Whats Your Defintion? by whiteboy(m): 4:56pm On Dec 21, 2006
Thats cool choco,
Hey fellow! r u talking to me or do u really mean whitelexi?

Holla!
Re: A True Male. Ladies, Whats Your Defintion? by Ashbaby(f): 9:26pm On Dec 21, 2006
whiteboy:

Damn Ashbaby!
I think i'm all that, why not try me. grin Just kidding! Yeah i'm just kidding but give me a try and i'll stop kiddin.
You've given me the best definition of a true male so far. I luh that girl! You're like the realest here. No kiddin', your last line says it all ' I like a guy who will reflect God's love to me because his love (after all, he's human) is bound to run out when reality checks in'

Hit me up girl!
One time for the realest chic here

Holla back!
Try you, eh? Hehehehehe, I probably will.
Re: A True Male. Ladies, Whats Your Defintion? by whiteboy(m): 6:04pm On Dec 23, 2006
Alright boo,
Can I call u that? Let me know! Where r u from and whats ur email address? I'll get ur phone number via email if u'll be willing to let it out. wink

I hope to hear from u soon

Holla back boo! grin
Re: A True Male. Ladies, Whats Your Defintion? by diddy4(m): 2:47am On Dec 24, 2006
no disrespect to my african queens on this thread but some of the things i see some of y'all mention is a pigment of your imagination cuzz a guy that has all that can't be human. show me a boy that possess all those qualities and i will show you the next Mr. Perfect.

haba, person must have flaws now. angry grin grin grin grin
Re: A True Male. Ladies, Whats Your Defintion? by Ashbaby(f): 2:52am On Dec 24, 2006
diddy4:

no disrespect to my african queens on this thread but some of the things i see some of y'all mention is a pigment of your imagination cuzz a guy that has all that can't be human. show me a boy that possess all those qualities and i will show you the next Mr. Perfect.

haba, person must have flaws now. angry grin grin grin grin
That's true, but there's got to be a form of goal that one can be guided by. Pigment of imagination, I don't think so, I think the lower we african ladies stoop, the lower our standards will be, and the more you guys are gonna get away with. I'm sure you don't go for any human being in a skirt, you have what you consider as a true lady image in your mind. And if, my dear, you bare it all, there are some of your true lady image characteristics that are a pigment of your imagination.

Whiteboy,
My email address is on my profile. cool
Re: A True Male. Ladies, Whats Your Defintion? by whiteboy(m): 5:32pm On Dec 24, 2006
Alright then,
I'll send you an email.
Re: A True Male. Ladies, Whats Your Defintion? by whiteboy(m): 10:07am On Dec 27, 2006
Hey Ashbaby,
I still cannot access your profile on my pc. I think its my browser! I'll send you an email soon. By the way I wish u a happy new year in advance.

Bye now!
Re: A True Male. Ladies, Whats Your Defintion? by fellow(m): 5:33pm On Dec 27, 2006
@whiteboy
Sorry i was referrin to you and not whitelexi. Wonder how i got to know his id that way. Anyway i see you haven't sent a reply to that. I am still waiting
[b][/b]
Re: A True Male. Ladies, Whats Your Defintion? by Ashbaby(f): 10:00pm On Dec 29, 2006
@Whiteboy,
lizaliz_kenyan@yahoo.ca.
Happy New Year to you as well. cool
Re: A True Male. Ladies, Whats Your Defintion? by whiteboy(m): 5:14pm On Dec 31, 2006
Thanks babe,
I'll write u now. Check ur mail grin
Re: A True Male. Ladies, Whats Your Defintion? by OgaMadam(f): 12:05am On Jan 03, 2007
White boy,

I'm curious to know, how did you make it to the land of Naira.

Are u white for sure? smiley

grin grin grin
Re: A True Male. Ladies, Whats Your Defintion? by whiteboy(m): 11:26am On Jan 03, 2007
Ogamadam,
I'm also curious to know. Do u know me from somewhere? Well, I got here by just surfing the web, trying to hook up with new pals and reunite with my old pals from primary school.

I'm not white by the way, its just an alias I got from my road dawgz who think I act and dress like whiteboyz. You dig?

Holla back!
Re: A True Male. Ladies, Whats Your Defintion? by OgaMadam(f): 10:05pm On Jan 04, 2007
Nna i get you oooo!!!!!!!!!

So, you mean to tell me you are a darkie. Ah its ok sha. Not that it makes any diff, i just wanted to make sure enh?

please, make sure you take care of yourself abi?

bless you my son.

Madam.
Re: A True Male. Ladies, Whats Your Defintion? by McKren(m): 11:20pm On Jan 04, 2007
The topic should read "A True Man" as anybody with the masculine organ (even a new born baby) can pass for a Male but not a man.
Re: A True Male. Ladies, Whats Your Defintion? by whiteboy(m): 9:19am On Jan 05, 2007
Thanks McKrens,
But I think its ok this way cos a 13, 14 or 15 year old is also invited here to drop opinions cos he'll surely qualify as a male and not a man. You dig?

Holla back!
Re: A True Male. Ladies, Whats Your Defintion? by whiteboy(m): 8:43am On Jan 08, 2007
Let me have more opinions y'all!
Re: A True Male. Ladies, Whats Your Defintion? by Ashbaby(f): 7:14pm On Jan 10, 2007
McKren:

The topic should read "A True Man" as anybody with the masculine organ (even a new born baby) can pass for a Male but not a man.

Hehehehehe! Propaganda of the English Language. grin
Re: A True Male. Ladies, Whats Your Defintion? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jan 10, 2007
my heartbeat, my body language, what i feel about him
Re: A True Male. Ladies, Whats Your Defintion? by whiteboy(m): 10:02am On Jan 11, 2007
Yeah Ashbaby,
I had to let him know exactly that I meant what I wrote.
Re: A True Male. Ladies, Whats Your Defintion? by whiteboy(m): 2:27pm On Jan 16, 2007
Ladies, let me know what y'all think about this

I'm waiting!
Re: A True Male. Ladies, Whats Your Defintion? by whiteboy(m): 8:53am On Jan 18, 2007
still waiting!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

When Is The Moment To Stop Chasing After Your Crush? / Many Things Women Do In Secrecy (discretion Advised] / Girls; If You Want Your Boyfriend To Marry You, Then Do This(photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.