Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,294 members, 7,900,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 02:26 PM

A True Male. Ladies, Whats Your Defintion? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A True Male. Ladies, Whats Your Defintion? (6298 Views)

Ladies, Whats Up With This #teambraless Stuff? / Ladies, Whats Your Criteria For Responding To Messages from guys on social media / Defintion Of A Classic Girl Or High Class Girl. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A True Male. Ladies, Whats Your Defintion? by whitelexi(m): 2:27pm On Feb 16, 2007
All these definitions of a true man, una sure say true men go still exist
Even the holiest of men will still have a weakness oh wink

My friend always says a man has one or more of the following problems:

1) Lack of intelligence
2) Lack of Money
3) Smoker
4) Drinker
5) Womanizer
Re: A True Male. Ladies, Whats Your Defintion? by iice(f): 2:33pm On Feb 16, 2007
Na wahhh, i don't see him being a drinker that bad. Lack of money is workable but lack of intelligence is just roadkill.
Re: A True Male. Ladies, Whats Your Defintion? by whiteboy(m): 3:46pm On Feb 16, 2007
Nice one Fadenike,
Iice, u r damn right. Whitelexi man! I cant find any of those common among the men of these days. Lack of intelligence? Quite rare, lack of money? workable like Iice said, smoking and drinking can interest some ladies and womanizing is just something a nice dude should leave after his teen age.

Holla!
Re: A True Male. Ladies, Whats Your Defintion? by NgChocolat(f): 8:46am On Feb 18, 2007
He must be honest, educated, humble, trustworthy, and GOD FEARING.
Re: A True Male. Ladies, Whats Your Defintion? by whiteboy(m): 5:17pm On Feb 18, 2007
Nice one NgChocolat,
I hope to read more from y'all soon.

Holla back!
Re: A True Male. Ladies, Whats Your Defintion? by whiteboy(m): 8:55am On Feb 21, 2007
Who's there? I'm still waiting for more posts.

Hit me.
Holla back!
Re: A True Male. Ladies, Whats Your Defintion? by whiteNkem(f): 10:33pm On Feb 21, 2007
Lexi, I think whiteboy asked about TRUE MEN not perfect ones!!!

@ NGchoco : that's all? how old are you?
Re: A True Male. Ladies, Whats Your Defintion? by whiteboy(m): 9:46am On Feb 22, 2007
You are quite right Nkem,
A true male is different from a perfect male. Besides that, I dont think there's anything like a perfect male. Thats just Lexi's defintion but I dont think the qualities he listed qualifiies a man to be even close to a 'perfect' male.

Holla!
Re: A True Male. Ladies, Whats Your Defintion? by whiteboy(m): 11:03am On Feb 28, 2007
Nkem,
Let me know if you've gotten my ID. I will like to know when exactly you'll be free and in time to chat with me. i hope to hear from you soon.

Holla!
Re: A True Male. Ladies, Whats Your Defintion? by whiteNkem(f): 11:00pm On Feb 28, 2007
whiteboy:

Nkem,
Let me know if you've gotten my ID. I will like to know when exactly you'll be free and in time to chat with me. i hope to hear from you soon.

Holla!
u know i don't have it o. but i was referring to myspace duuh!
Re: A True Male. Ladies, Whats Your Defintion? by swing: 12:52am On Mar 01, 2007
passing and whistling !!!!
Re: A True Male. Ladies, Whats Your Defintion? by whiteboy(m): 4:23pm On Mar 02, 2007
I don't use myspace and I can not access ur page.
Re: A True Male. Ladies, Whats Your Defintion? by whiteboy(m): 6:50pm On Mar 06, 2007
Ladies, let me know what y'all feel!

Holla!
Re: A True Male. Ladies, Whats Your Defintion? by beneff(m): 3:14pm On Mar 16, 2007
Still waiting for y'all grin
Re: A True Male. Ladies, Whats Your Defintion? by Vie(f): 9:02pm On Mar 19, 2007
@ whiteboy
Just like a man to define qualities he thinks and believes he has, so in love making, its her pleasure before urs? you say, Is that what she says or you just think so.
Re: A True Male. Ladies, Whats Your Defintion? by whiteboy(m): 8:24pm On Mar 22, 2007
Hey Vie,
Do I know you? I guess you've read one of my posts from another thread right? Anyway, talking 'bout love making, during the act, I put aside my satisfation and make sure a lady is satisfied because her satisfaction makes mine.

Its not like she says so or she wants it that way. Its just me! I mean I gain my satisfaction by making ladies satisfied. You dig!!

I hope you that answers your question.

Holla!
Re: A True Male. Ladies, Whats Your Defintion? by Coco29(f): 8:32pm On Mar 22, 2007
whiteboy:

Hey Vie,
Do I know you? I guess you've read one of my posts from another thread right? Anyway, talking 'bout love making, during the act, I put aside my satisfation and make sure a lady is satisfied because her satisfaction makes mine.

I mean I gain my saisfaction by making ladies satisfied. You dig!!

I hope you that answers your question.

Holla!

men often think that, that is the way to please a woman, but you can not please a woman by not pleasing yourself.
the trick is to please the woman while satisfying yourself.

you no that moment when it gets so intense and you are tempted to please the woman, that is when you should look her in her eyes and please yourself, because how ever you do it she will be feeling it. and the fact that you are both connected with your eyes? well try it.

don't ignore yourself. wink
Re: A True Male. Ladies, Whats Your Defintion? by whiteNkem(f): 10:51pm On Mar 22, 2007
Coco29:

that is when you should look her in her eyes and please yourself, because how ever you do it she will be feeling it. and the fact that you are both connected with your eyes? well try it.

don't ignore yourself. wink

this eye to eye thing doesn't work for everyone oo!
Re: A True Male. Ladies, Whats Your Defintion? by Coco29(f): 10:52pm On Mar 22, 2007
what do you do? turn ya back? or close ya eyes?
Re: A True Male. Ladies, Whats Your Defintion? by whiteNkem(f): 11:10pm On Mar 22, 2007
Coco29:

what do you do? turn ya back? or close ya eyes?
none of those, but just focus on him, his body, not look in the eyes constantly
Re: A True Male. Ladies, Whats Your Defintion? by Coco29(f): 11:15pm On Mar 22, 2007
white`Nkem:

none of those, but just focus on him, his body, not look in the eyes constantly

read my post again? at your age i don't think you know what i am talking about.

but i am sure you will learn kiss
Re: A True Male. Ladies, Whats Your Defintion? by whiteNkem(f): 11:16pm On Mar 22, 2007
Coco29:

read my post again? at your age i don't think you know what i am talking about.

but i am sure you will learn kiss

grin grin grin ok take it as you wish, but i know my talks wink
Re: A True Male. Ladies, Whats Your Defintion? by Coco29(f): 11:24pm On Mar 22, 2007
you are a child 18 if i am not mistaken? you have a lot more TALKS to pick up kiss
Re: A True Male. Ladies, Whats Your Defintion? by whiteNkem(f): 11:38pm On Mar 22, 2007
Last time I checked it wasn't that good to judge upon appearances. Plus, we all learn every day so one can never have enough knowledge. But anyway, we are deriving too much from the topic, let's just stick to it.
Re: A True Male. Ladies, Whats Your Defintion? by Coco29(f): 11:42pm On Mar 22, 2007
ok sweetie, there will come a time when you will need to look ya man in the eyes because words can not explain what you are feeling. that is what i am talkin about
Re: A True Male. Ladies, Whats Your Defintion? by whiteboy(m): 10:47am On Mar 23, 2007
Hey Coco,
You are getting me wrong. This is not about what men think or not, its all about me and how i've ever been. Its natural in me!! I tell my friends this and they all think its weird cos their thought about this regarding mine is on the contrary.

For me it never gets to a point when I get so tempted to please her cos its all in me as soon as we begin. Looking her in the eyes is something else. I do that all through the act trying to make sure I'm doing her right. I never ignore myself, its all pleasurable trying to please her but getting my upmost satisfaction is when I am sure she is satisfied. You dig?

I hope you really know what I mean now.

Holla!
Re: A True Male. Ladies, Whats Your Defintion? by whiteboy(m): 10:50am On Mar 23, 2007
Talking about Nkem learning more,
Thats right! But I think thesame goes for me, you and every other person. We can never know it all! No man in this world knows all about women and no woman knows about men.

A lady might know all about a particular guy but not all about all guys and vice versa.

Holla back!
Re: A True Male. Ladies, Whats Your Defintion? by dremoney(m): 5:20pm On Jun 28, 2007
laughsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

so far.so good, av had a grt day reading ur posts.

guess im a ladies guy then coz i gat almost all d qualities (good or bad). cheesy
Re: A True Male. Ladies, Whats Your Defintion? by whiteboy(m): 9:01am On Jul 02, 2007
Hey man!
Whatever, grin This forum sucks. Can u believe they deleted my topic on purpose?

Shit!!
Re: A True Male. Ladies, Whats Your Defintion? by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 02, 2007
A real man should be honest as it is almost impossible.Other Qualities:
Kind
interesting
Generous
Romantic not silly
Intelligent
Loyal
Re: A True Male. Ladies, Whats Your Defintion? by whiteboy(m): 1:46pm On Jul 03, 2007
Hey Yemima,
Its not almost impossible for men to be honest! There are alot of honest men on earth, even more than the dishonest ones.
Re: A True Male. Ladies, Whats Your Defintion? by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 04, 2007
A man who is not afriad to show his soft side.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

80% Of Lagos Girls Are Into Runs / 3 Signs Ure Dating A Weak Gal Dat Can Easily Cheat On U... / Leaked Video: Boss Seriously Banging Secretary Inside His Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.