Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,225 members, 7,900,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 10:48 AM

Joint Niger Delta Liberation Force Vows To Launch Missiles & Bring Down Aircraft - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joint Niger Delta Liberation Force Vows To Launch Missiles & Bring Down Aircraft (73979 Views)

Policemen Trying To Bring Down A Biafran Flag In Port Harcourt (Photos) / The Joint Niger Delta Liberation Force Set To Launch Six Missiles In Biafra Land / Niger Delta Liberation Force challenges President Buhari to War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joint Niger Delta Liberation Force Vows To Launch Missiles & Bring Down Aircraft by Shym3xx: 5:07pm On Jun 02, 2016
mysticwarrior:
I love this guy, your english pretty doesn't sound like a nigerian English to me which left me with no doubt that you are an American. The nigerian airforce don't have pilots capable of performing supersonic aerial maneuver i have seen them, and sometime ago the Boko boys shot down a Nigerian airforce jet on a mission, the pilot ejected, was captured and beheaded. He was an officer holding the rank of a wing commander. I love your comment.

Lol. Safe for that.

I'm not American - yanks can't speak English loool.

1 Like

Re: Joint Niger Delta Liberation Force Vows To Launch Missiles & Bring Down Aircraft by InvestinOwerri(m): 5:07pm On Jun 02, 2016
mashin:
I think these illiterates does not know the difference between war and blowing pipelines, i pity the people of these region should war breaks again, hunger and death, these boys have never forth a single war and they are calling for one at the peril of their people, ok lets wait and see, what Ojukwu could not completes lest see who completes it.
Dont be too confident in your belief. Ojukwu fought a territorial war against alied forces & he was blockaded & starved to submission. Niger Delta is a different ball game. Usa with all its might & greatness could not defeat the vietcons after many years of protracted warfare & they were finally forced to pull out in shame!! The ND even has a more treacherous jungle, islands, rivers & mangrooves. A perfect environment for guerilla warfare!! What do you think makes these guys to appear so confident & confrontational? Because they know that nature is in full support of them!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joint Niger Delta Liberation Force Vows To Launch Missiles & Bring Down Aircraft by Shym3xx: 5:09pm On Jun 02, 2016
tdayof:

oh yea true since its wire guided, electro-optical active protection system will be okay. and i found this...
The longest range wire-guided missiles in current use are limited to about 4 km We won't mind dropping some Bombs within such range grin ;Dhahaha.

Looool.

Lmao @ the genocidal tactics via carpet/in discriminating bombing lol. But don't forget they allegedly have manpads and with those obsolete jets, manpads should have a field day dropping birds from the sky lol.

What say you?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joint Niger Delta Liberation Force Vows To Launch Missiles & Bring Down Aircraft by Shym3xx: 5:12pm On Jun 02, 2016
sukkot:
bros this is a world wide exercise. it is not only happening in nigeria. its happening worldwide. june 7 will be a day to remember in the history books. 1000 years from now they will still be talking about 7 june 2016. in america its called operation cascadia rising. these are covert names. the world is about to go into a state of chaos. and in the midst of that ashes will the phoenix rise wink

Loooooooool.

Sukkot the celestial prophet is back at it. Wahh ya say, big bredrin? And ah Babylon fi burn inna da Phoenix rise? Lol
Re: Joint Niger Delta Liberation Force Vows To Launch Missiles & Bring Down Aircraft by Menzy86(m): 5:12pm On Jun 02, 2016
asadike:
Another civil war loading! I think malawi should get ready to welcome a new visitor.
another North-East loading u mean? That region will simply be destroyed and trampled. Those of us in d middle belt will not even hear d wind when it commences.dunno hw people can so wilfully turn their area to a war zone.

1 Like

Re: Joint Niger Delta Liberation Force Vows To Launch Missiles & Bring Down Aircraft by YourFatherYansh: 5:12pm On Jun 02, 2016
Uduak2019:

This is the problem with you people...you talk any how. Didn't Buhari just cancel his trip due to their threats? Instead to be preaching peace, dialogue, you are adding more fuel to inferno.
You are a nincompo.....,.Uduak, na name b dat.... undecided
Am not in support of any baga or vagabon, wat d guy u quoted said is the absolute truth....u think when d militants attack d military n d military retaliate na lizards go suffer the brunt ..........
Is either the whole community residents are in support of the NDA struggle and as such, be ready to pay with thier blood or they are just jokers....,,Go to Maiduguri and learn a lesson of THE VICTOR, THE VANQUISH AND THE SACRIFICIAL LAMBS of militancy or insurgency...,
If u mistakenly quote me and talk rubbish ehn . ...Idiot
Re: Joint Niger Delta Liberation Force Vows To Launch Missiles & Bring Down Aircraft by greatiyk4u(m): 5:14pm On Jun 02, 2016
Uduak2019:

This is the problem with you people...you talk any how. Didn't Buhari just cancel his trip due to their threats? Instead to be preaching peace, dialogue, you are adding more fuel to inferno.

Are you that dull to believe Buhari cancelled his trip because of the threats of those online cowards?........if GEJ could visit Maiduguri in the heat of Boko Haram, why do you think a trained army General and C-in-C cannot visit Rivers? Is Nigeria security that weak? SMH

1 Like

Re: Joint Niger Delta Liberation Force Vows To Launch Missiles & Bring Down Aircraft by sukkot: 5:15pm On Jun 02, 2016
Shym3xx:

Loooooooool.

Sukkot the celestial prophet is back at it. Wahh ya say, big bredrin? And ah Babylon fi burn inna da Phoenix rise? Lol
nigga where my fifty pounds at ? angry grin
Re: Joint Niger Delta Liberation Force Vows To Launch Missiles & Bring Down Aircraft by DrinkWater10: 5:16pm On Jun 02, 2016
stefanweeks:
which one be PIPE LINES BLEEDING EXPERT

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
lol i thought I was the only one who saw it.
'Pipeline Bleeding Expert'!
Re: Joint Niger Delta Liberation Force Vows To Launch Missiles & Bring Down Aircraft by Innomach(m): 5:17pm On Jun 02, 2016
mashin:
I think these illiterates does not know the difference between war and blowing pipelines, i pity the people of these region should war breaks again, hunger and death, these boys have never forth a single war and they are calling for one at the peril of their people, ok lets wait and see, what Ojukwu could not completes lest see who completes it.
At Nigeria Biafra war, the south East and south south never fought together. In fact, they fought against each other in the sense that they joined forces with the Nigerian side. They aided the Nigerian side by launching attack from their end and blockage of the water ways. Because just like Lagos, they are connected to the Atlantic Ocean. The Nigerian side moved directly from Lagos through the Atlantic Ocean and landed in Port Harcourt from where the launch attack to the Biafran side. It will be a big disaster if Nigeria should wage a war with a United south East and south south. Anyone who tries to compare that to the war of 1967 or a fight against boko haram is doing that at his own risk.

1 Like

Re: Joint Niger Delta Liberation Force Vows To Launch Missiles & Bring Down Aircraft by Shym3xx: 5:20pm On Jun 02, 2016
sukkot:
nigga where my fifty pounds at ? angry grin

Lol.

Oi, brig bredrin, wen a rasta man fi tell yuh "word is bond", yuh afi tek him word fi dat. Paigon ah fi burn, you get me? grin

We've got the bigger stake of £100 starting tonight...winner takes all. All ah dat all ah dat, you get me? cool
Re: Joint Niger Delta Liberation Force Vows To Launch Missiles & Bring Down Aircraft by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jun 02, 2016
greatiyk4u:

Are you that dull to believe Buhari cancelled his trip because of the threats of those online cowards?........if GEJ could visit Maiduguri in the heat of Boko Haram, why do you think a trained army General and C-in-C cannot visit Rivers? Is Nigeria security that weak? SMH

You called them online cowards? Anumanu...see below

https://www.nairaland.com/3142504/breaking-army-confirms-losing-2#46210337
Re: Joint Niger Delta Liberation Force Vows To Launch Missiles & Bring Down Aircraft by Innomach(m): 5:22pm On Jun 02, 2016
HtwoOw:
They are threatening the President, threatening the country, threatening the citizens

And when army comes, they'll be the ones running to ICC, spamming social media , protesting in embassies and all that

Sometimes I wonder if these people are on suicide mission Dabullit what do you think?
We can only pray that there isn't a war between Nigeria and United south East and south south. It will be a big disaster.
Re: Joint Niger Delta Liberation Force Vows To Launch Missiles & Bring Down Aircraft by 4nobody4every1: 5:22pm On Jun 02, 2016
sukkot:
bros this is a world wide exercise. it is not only happening in nigeria. its happening worldwide. june 7 will be a day to remember in the history books. 1000 years from now they will still be talking about 7 june 2016. in america its called operation cascadia rising. these are covert names. the world is about to go into a state of chaos. and in the midst of that ashes will the phoenix rise wink
This is scary big bre-dren, l will be on my way to planet Jupiter with me enclosed in a capsule with my food to go and hide grin grin
Re: Joint Niger Delta Liberation Force Vows To Launch Missiles & Bring Down Aircraft by YourFatherYansh: 5:23pm On Jun 02, 2016
Innomach:

At Nigeria Biafra war, the south East and south south never fought together. In fact, they fought against each other in the sense that they joined forces with the Nigerian side. They aided the Nigerian side by launching attack from their end and blockage of the water ways. Because just like Lagos, they are connected to the Atlantic Ocean. The Nigerian side moved directly from Lagos through the Atlantic Ocean and landed in Port Harcourt from where the launch attack to the Biafran side. It will be a big disaster if Nigeria should wage a war with a United south East and south south. Anyone who tries to compare that to the war of 1967 or a fight against boko haram is doing that at his own risk.
U sit down on ur termite infested bench typing rubbish with ur China fone,....Have u been in a war front before ......mtcheeeeeeèeeeew
Re: Joint Niger Delta Liberation Force Vows To Launch Missiles & Bring Down Aircraft by sukkot: 5:24pm On Jun 02, 2016
Shym3xx:

Lol.

Oi, brig bredrin, wen a rasta man fi tell yuh "word is bond", yuh afi tek him word fi dat. Paigon ah fi burn, you get me? grin

e've got the bigger stake of £100 starting tonight...winner takes all. All ah dat all ah dat, you get me? cool

fork all dat. you just a wasteman. keep the fifty pounds. wasnt even about the money. it was about the principle of the thing. am sticking to betting with only white boys. white boys always pay up. niggaz are unprincipled muhfukaz. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joint Niger Delta Liberation Force Vows To Launch Missiles & Bring Down Aircraft by InvestinOwerri(m): 5:25pm On Jun 02, 2016
ClintonDal:
These people are becoming foolish, what sort of ultimatum is this? They should better coordinate themselves before they lose the support of the already suffering masses. Besides any attack on human lives, the UN would support the FG 100% and what happened years ago would repeat itself.
Peaceful agitation is the only way out.
Really?? But the peaceful ipob & massob protesters are being used for target practice. Haba bros, you & I & even the avengers knows that the only language Buhari understands is violence!!
Re: Joint Niger Delta Liberation Force Vows To Launch Missiles & Bring Down Aircraft by sukkot: 5:26pm On Jun 02, 2016
4nobody4every1:
This is scary big bre-dren, l will be on my way to planet Jupiter with me enclosed in a capsule with my food to go and hide grin grin
lolzzzz. i dont think jupiter will be safe. at this point in time the only safe planet is ceres cheesy
Re: Joint Niger Delta Liberation Force Vows To Launch Missiles & Bring Down Aircraft by tdayof(m): 5:27pm On Jun 02, 2016
Shym3xx:

Looool.

Lmao @ the genocidal tactics via carpet/in discriminating bombing lol. But don't forget they allegedly have manpads and with those obsolete jets, manpads should have a field day dropping birds from the sky lol.

What say you?
These don't look busy..

Re: Joint Niger Delta Liberation Force Vows To Launch Missiles & Bring Down Aircraft by willibounce1(m): 5:29pm On Jun 02, 2016
mysticwarrior:
It should be noted that 20percent of the oil in the niger is enough to fund war that can last up to 10years. The NDA can exchange crud oil in their acquisition of heavy weapons with the Russians, the czechs, the slovak and the Ukrainians. No matter how low the oil price becomes in the intentional market it will still be valued. Let me sound this as a warning, the NDA already have support from super power nations and that is why they are so bold to come out with such daring threat. The govt should rethink and return to the negotiation table.

And when the NA starts killing you all.like flies, you start crying ICC. We are watching. I hope you will Jon the NDA is exchanging oil for weapons.

1 Like

Re: Joint Niger Delta Liberation Force Vows To Launch Missiles & Bring Down Aircraft by Shym3xx: 5:29pm On Jun 02, 2016
sukkot:
fork all dat. you just a wasteman. keep the fifty pounds. wasnt even about the money. it was about the principle of the thing. am sticking to betting with only white boys. white boys always pay up. niggaz are unprincipled muhfukaz. wink

Lmao @ prophet getting emotional over £50. grin grin That ain't trill, playa playa. Why a nyggah gotta cry over loose change? - real nyggahs don't do that over some rigged shyte. grin

Now you're acting like a coon worshipping white boys over loose change. Where ya principles at, black man? grin

Yuh afi sell ya bomboclart blackness and black pride tuh ah chi chi white boy, no? You done lost points for this one. grin

We've got the finals...£150 for you if you win. cool My word is my bond...word to Clarence 13X the great prophet. cool
Re: Joint Niger Delta Liberation Force Vows To Launch Missiles & Bring Down Aircraft by 4nobody4every1: 5:30pm On Jun 02, 2016
sukkot:
lolzzzz. i dont think jupiter will be safe. at this point in time the only safe planet is ceres cheesy
Where is that?......Lol grin
Re: Joint Niger Delta Liberation Force Vows To Launch Missiles & Bring Down Aircraft by donvicky2007: 5:30pm On Jun 02, 2016
seunny4lif:
grin grin grin grin grin
Oh boy
This is a nice joke grin grin grin
Maybe they mean Rockets grin grin grin
Surface to air ko grin grin, Surface to ground missiles ni grin grin
Even ISIS no get surface to air missiles grin grin grin

U can't doubt them, I believe there are foreign agents, like unseen country backing them. Nigeria govt. Should thread carefully. That's why Late Musa Yar'Adua remains my best president since independent.
All we need is to pray for our Leaders to tackle this issue with wisdom.
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria!!!!
Re: Joint Niger Delta Liberation Force Vows To Launch Missiles & Bring Down Aircraft by sukkot: 5:31pm On Jun 02, 2016
4nobody4every1:
Where is that?......Lol grin
Ceres ? a dwarf planet in the asteroid belt. between mars and jupiter wink
Re: Joint Niger Delta Liberation Force Vows To Launch Missiles & Bring Down Aircraft by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jun 02, 2016
aldrick:

Seun lalasticlala mynd44 this idiot is one of the idiotic handles of NDA. THIS HANDLE DESERVES A LIFETIME BAN
Re: Joint Niger Delta Liberation Force Vows To Launch Missiles & Bring Down Aircraft by Shym3xx: 5:32pm On Jun 02, 2016
tdayof:
These don't look busy..

Didn't know naij has that...but don't let 'em TOWs catch them. grin

Anyway, make love not war and everyone should demand justice, fairness, and equity. These people deserve more from Nigeria.

Northerners should go back to the farm and cows. Ditto everyone else. Let them enjoy their black gold - it isn't going to be there forever.

Shalom.
Re: Joint Niger Delta Liberation Force Vows To Launch Missiles & Bring Down Aircraft by Innomach(m): 5:33pm On Jun 02, 2016
HAH:
Sane people from Niger Delta should caution this miscreants because even if there is war the battle ground will be the Niger Delta, imagine the destruction of lives and property this can cause
If there should be a war again, you can be rest assured that every part of the country will have a bitter taste of it directly this time because both sides are connected to the outside world through the Atlantic unlike the Biafran side of 1967 that were blockaded from all sides. The least you could do is to pray for peace and not brag and count on the NA alone.

1 Like

Re: Joint Niger Delta Liberation Force Vows To Launch Missiles & Bring Down Aircraft by Toks2008(m): 5:33pm On Jun 02, 2016
PapaBrowne:
I don dey fear oh.
If the new sheriff can fear and cancel his ogoni trip, how about we civilians that don't have the 80,000 strong army at our beck and call.

Buhari can make himself a hero by actually birthing a new Nigeria. The UK that formed Nigeria saw need to create four countries(England, Scotland,Wales & Northern Ireland) to form the United Kingdom. Why can't we take a cue from them and adopt something similar.

If Buhari rises today and says he is submitting a bill for the regionalization of Nigeria with true federalism as a core of our structure, majority of the challenges we face today will be dumped in our history books.

Once again,Buhari can chose to make himself a hero by restructuring this country or he can choose to stick to his theory that since a civil war was one in 1967, it should be fought again and won in 2016.

Seconded.
Re: Joint Niger Delta Liberation Force Vows To Launch Missiles & Bring Down Aircraft by 4nobody4every1: 5:35pm On Jun 02, 2016
sukkot:
Ceres ? a dwarf planet in the asteroid belt. between mars and jupiter wink
Cool cool
Re: Joint Niger Delta Liberation Force Vows To Launch Missiles & Bring Down Aircraft by dragunov: 5:37pm On Jun 02, 2016
EKELEONU:
Lets not underestimate the capabilities of these guys o
Are you this gullible? Oh Lawwwwwd!
Re: Joint Niger Delta Liberation Force Vows To Launch Missiles & Bring Down Aircraft by sharonorg: 5:37pm On Jun 02, 2016
They have missiles, but cant even get their Twitter feed picture right.

Mend picture taking in 2008 has their Twitter handle pic.

Who is fooling who?

1 Like

Re: Joint Niger Delta Liberation Force Vows To Launch Missiles & Bring Down Aircraft by Innomach(m): 5:37pm On Jun 02, 2016
YourFatherYansh:

U sit down on ur termite infested bench typing rubbish with ur China fone,....Have u been in a war front before ......mtcheeeeeeèeeeew
Just educated you a little. If there should be a war again, you can be rest assured that every part of the country will have a bitter taste of it directly this time because both sides are connected to the outside world through the Atlantic unlike the Biafran side of 1967 that were blockaded from all sides. The least you could do is to pray for peace and not brag and count on the NA alone.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Fayose Buys Food For 150 Inmates Detained By EFCC / Tinubu Mulls Extension Of Old Naira Notes Deadline / How Governors Turn Govt Houses To Sex Havens: Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.