Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,780 members, 7,915,193 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 05:58 PM

Joint Niger Delta Liberation Force Vows To Launch Missiles & Bring Down Aircraft - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joint Niger Delta Liberation Force Vows To Launch Missiles & Bring Down Aircraft (74016 Views)

Policemen Trying To Bring Down A Biafran Flag In Port Harcourt (Photos) / The Joint Niger Delta Liberation Force Set To Launch Six Missiles In Biafra Land / Niger Delta Liberation Force challenges President Buhari to War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joint Niger Delta Liberation Force Vows To Launch Missiles & Bring Down Aircraft by dragunov: 3:37pm On Jun 02, 2016
toofit007:
u sit there and call it an empty threat, I pity u even ur president never dare to call it an empty threat that Is why he obeyed them and cancelled his visitation if not by now he would have been lowed 3-4 fit below the ground according to Muslim right. I still say it and will continue to day it the best solution is the immediate and unconditional release of the leader of the indigenous people of BIAFRA in person of mazi Nnamdi kanu once that is done all the bombing will go down I swear this people are just sympathizers to him and he carry WEIGHT even the fed gov knows that .
Bros, you and I know that Kanu will not be released. Drop the dream niggah

3 Likes

Re: Joint Niger Delta Liberation Force Vows To Launch Missiles & Bring Down Aircraft by pulsa(m): 3:38pm On Jun 02, 2016
fiftynaira:

And you belive in these threat?
there is no smoke without a semblance of fire

1 Like

Re: Joint Niger Delta Liberation Force Vows To Launch Missiles & Bring Down Aircraft by menix(m): 3:38pm On Jun 02, 2016
kenonze:

U are a misbegotten

ahahahahahahaha..

u re an abanagotten or Okpogotten....
Re: Joint Niger Delta Liberation Force Vows To Launch Missiles & Bring Down Aircraft by RELEASEUS: 3:39pm On Jun 02, 2016
kenonze:
I think we are giving those scavengers more oxygen for media fire.

I will soon ignor their news like Fayoshe news
Dear lady, if you don't know what to say then keep it down, can you stand close to a mere fight on your street involving two young men? Or you will take to your heels for cover as soon as you hear the first bottle break? Don't play with what's going on in ND, it's a serious and regrettable situation we have found ourselves. If you intend flying on those dates they have mentioned my dear take em serious and sit at home.

1 Like

Re: Joint Niger Delta Liberation Force Vows To Launch Missiles & Bring Down Aircraft by toofit007: 3:39pm On Jun 02, 2016
ClintonDal:
These people are becoming foolish, what sort of ultimatum is this? They should better coordinate themselves before they lose the support of the already suffering masses. Besides any ATTACK ON HUMAN LIVES, the UN would support the FG 100% and what happened years ago would repeat itself.
Peaceful agitation is the only way out.
per the boarded, are u aware of what I'd happening to peaceful protesters across the nation especially in BIAFRA land, are they not human beings what has ur so called UN done about the killings? I pity ur level of reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Joint Niger Delta Liberation Force Vows To Launch Missiles & Bring Down Aircraft by bigtt76(f): 3:39pm On Jun 02, 2016
LMAO @ embolden Boys don smoke expired ekosodin igbo tongue

4. We may also decide within the week to shut down the Nigerian satellite orbit, so that there will be no communication in the country if needs arise.

5. Within our three (3) days operations, NO airplane should fly out of the country because it can target such object no matter how small or big it may be.

1 Like

Re: Joint Niger Delta Liberation Force Vows To Launch Missiles & Bring Down Aircraft by fiftynaira(m): 3:39pm On Jun 02, 2016
toofit007:
u sit there and call it an empty threat, I pity u even ur president never dare to call it an empty threat that Is why he obeyed them and cancelled his visitation if not by now he would have been lowed 3-4 fit below the ground according to Muslim right. I still say it and will continue to day it the best solution is the immediate and unconditional release of the leader of the indigenous people of BIAFRA in person of mazi Nnamdi kanu once that is done all the bombing will go down I swear this people are just sympathizers to him and he carry WEIGHT even the fed gov knows that .
Nwanne nnamdi kanu is charged with reasonable and threat to national security so he is going in for it... nnamdi kanu coming out of that "cage" has a slim chance unless those 2 people eating cabin biscuit in its packet finish eating it.. in summary he will be docked in prison... nwanne "we all are biafrians" but biafra is a long lost cause!

1 Like

Re: Joint Niger Delta Liberation Force Vows To Launch Missiles & Bring Down Aircraft by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jun 02, 2016
d elites n there communities knw dem,,there parents are aware dey wonnt talk ,,wen it bcums a full military war zone dey begin to shout to d world,,,its no ones fault dat una elders dey squander all una entitlements ...avengers of self enrichment ..d govt either free itsef now or bcome enslave to different avengers to cum ....N 4 una wey dey here dey support una avengers naa una papa,,mama..n villages go suffer am.. talkactive avengers ...Alol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joint Niger Delta Liberation Force Vows To Launch Missiles & Bring Down Aircraft by Shym3xx: 3:40pm On Jun 02, 2016
tdayof:

Nice talk. Our aircrafts can be installed with Electronic countermeasures such as Flares or Chaffs or...... AN/ALQ 135 .. AN ALQ 184 etc .. Those damn flying toys need to be changed .

Even after upgrading them to modern jets - you'll still need airmen with great skills when it comes to manoeuvres. I've seen some RAF and Russian airmen do some manoeuvres that will make you open ya mouth. The yanks also have some highly skilled airmen. Israelis are also crazy when it comes to manoeuvres.

Regardless, if they can get modern jets that can fly at extremely high altitudes while hitting targets on the ground with great accuracy - that should easily take away the threat of manpads. But helicopters are still going to be highly vulnerable without great manoeuvring skills.

Let's just hope these folks don't have the hardware they're bragging about cos if they do - they can hold the whole country to ransom and take on the Nigerian military easily. The collateral damage would be the innocent people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joint Niger Delta Liberation Force Vows To Launch Missiles & Bring Down Aircraft by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jun 02, 2016
cheesy and some eeediooots say these are freedom fighters but boko haram are terrorists.

Ok oooo. Make we dey watch dey go.

BTW, pls u ppl shud stay back and die like chicken as d events unfold. Dont come and disrupt our peace over here and make nuisance of our lands her in the SW. Spare part sellers grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Joint Niger Delta Liberation Force Vows To Launch Missiles & Bring Down Aircraft by maasoap(m): 3:41pm On Jun 02, 2016
rottennaija:

No... I don't think it is. Nigeria security has been weaken over the years.
No, Nigeria security is getting stronger than ever. Thanks to Boko Haram insurgency. Nigeria military is now battle ready unlike in the past when all what they knew was coup upon coup.

1 Like

Re: Joint Niger Delta Liberation Force Vows To Launch Missiles & Bring Down Aircraft by informato: 3:41pm On Jun 02, 2016
Uduak2019:

This is the problem with you yorubas...you talk any how. Didn't Buhari just cancel his trip due to their threats? Instead to be preaching peace, dialogue, you are adding more fuel to inferno.
..know how you talk about the YORUBA'S so that the admin will not block you.
..typing from experience
Re: Joint Niger Delta Liberation Force Vows To Launch Missiles & Bring Down Aircraft by ajarossi(m): 3:41pm On Jun 02, 2016
Buhari! U travel go Germany.....no fear
......... U travel go London u noo fear
......... U travel go china u no fear
......... U travel go Saudi u no dear
......... U travel go usa u noo fear
Buhari!!! U travel go somany countries wt out security u no fear but common to cary well armed 100,000 security men go ogoni hear fear no let u.....shame to a retired general in NA. U tink say 2be president na go come

3 Likes

Re: Joint Niger Delta Liberation Force Vows To Launch Missiles & Bring Down Aircraft by clickwtB(m): 3:41pm On Jun 02, 2016
NIGERIA NEEDS TO TAKE THIS NEW TERRORIST SERIOUSLY,AFTER LOOSING THE PRESIDENCY THEY NOW WANT MESS THE COUNTRY UP.
JONATHAN DIDNT EVEN GARNER THE NUMBER OF VOTES ACCREDITED TO HIM,BUT FOR RIGGING.
REMEMBER IF CORRUPTION DOESNT DIE IT WILL KILL NIGERIA.
IM STILL NOT HAPPY WITH OUR NATIONS DEALING,WITH FUNDERS OF N/EAST TERRORIST SHOULD BE UNMASKED.IF NIGERIAN SECURITY APPARATUS IS TO BE TAKEN SERIOUS.OVER TO YOU BURATAI AND CO.
Re: Joint Niger Delta Liberation Force Vows To Launch Missiles & Bring Down Aircraft by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jun 02, 2016
aWON BOYS YIII MAD GANNN, I WAS IN MAIDUGURI WORKING FOR THE UN LAST YEAR AND YOU NEED TO SEE HOW THE ARMY DEALT WITH THOSE GUYS CALLED BOKO HARAM, THEY KILLED PEOPLE BOTH INNOCENT, YOUNG AND OLD, THE CUT OFF NETWORK FROM THE ARE SO AS THIDE THIER DEEDS, ALL THE AGENCIES THAT CREID FOUL HAD NO EVIDENCE AS THEY COULD NOT TRANSMIT EXCEPT PHONE RECORDING, WHEN ARMY KILLS 1,000 THEY WILL SAY ITS 20 PEOPLE, THE ARMY GOT TIED OF KILLING WHEN THEY GET TO A COMMUNITY THEY WILL ASK ALL THE BOYS N MEN TO LIE DOWN, THEY WILL SELECT A FEW TO SLAUGHTER THE REST N BURY IN MASS GRAVES, THEN KILL THE REST. THE NIGER DELTA AVENGERS SHOULD PLEASE DONT LET THIS ISSUE DEGENERATE TO THAT STATE AS THEY MAY ESCAPE WHEN THE ARMY DECENDS IN FULL FORCE, BUT WHAT OF THE BOYS, WOMEN , AGED THAT WILL KILLED FOR NOTHING, THE AVENGERS WILL RUN AWAY LEAVING THE INNOCENT TO DIE AND DESTROYING THIER REGION, BOKO HARAM STARTED THIS WAY, LOOK AT THE DISASTER THEY HAVE CAUSE IN THIER REGION FOR THE NEXT 20 THEY CAN NOT BE WHERE THEY WERE AGAIN, WITH INVESTMENT AND INVESTORS GONE WHO WANTS TO GO THERE, THE SOUTH SOUTH HAS TAKING A SIMILAR ROUTE, WHEN THE ARMY HAS COMPLETED THE DAMAGE ON YOUR LAND, INVESTMENT GONE, INVESTORS GONE, YOU WILL DRINK CRUDE OFR YOU WILL INVITE LEBANEZZZZZ WHO WILL REDEFINE EXPLOITATION FOR YOU... I SEAT IN MY OFFICE TO SHARE MY VIEW ON THE MATTER, MOST OF THOSE CLAMOURING FOR WAR ARE ONLY WAITING TO WATCH AMERICAN FILM, THE ARMY WILL ONLY HEAR GO.... WHEN THE AVENGERS SEE FIRE THEY WILL RUN I KNOW.... BUT THE DAMAGE THAT WILL BE DONE WHEN LIAR MOOOOHA DECLARE DECIMATE... SOUTH SOUTH WILL NOT RECOUVER IN THE NEXT 20 YEARS....#MYTAKE

5 Likes

Re: Joint Niger Delta Liberation Force Vows To Launch Missiles & Bring Down Aircraft by elfico(m): 3:43pm On Jun 02, 2016
seunny4lif:
grin grin grin grin grin
Oh boy
This is a nice joke grin grin grin
Even ISIS no get surface to air missiles grin grin grin
I tire o. And ISIS makes billions of dollars. Well, I just hope they dialogue with FG.
Re: Joint Niger Delta Liberation Force Vows To Launch Missiles & Bring Down Aircraft by jollymizzle(m): 3:44pm On Jun 02, 2016
papawemba:
Please let me ask are they going to fire the 6 missiles into the six Geo-political zones? If that is the case that means they go collect one too abi them go dash their own to FCT.
Lmao
Re: Joint Niger Delta Liberation Force Vows To Launch Missiles & Bring Down Aircraft by Rajiolaade: 3:44pm On Jun 02, 2016
Uduak2019:

This is the problem with you yorubas...you talk any how. Didn't Buhari just cancel his trip due to their threats? Instead to be preaching peace, dialogue, you are adding more fuel to inferno.
buhari has been cancelling his internal trips since, hear them, they will bring down orbiting space satellite with ordinary missile! They mere propagandist who are novice in warfare.anyway they should inquire well about effects of last civil war.
Re: Joint Niger Delta Liberation Force Vows To Launch Missiles & Bring Down Aircraft by OohLalah(f): 3:45pm On Jun 02, 2016
dragunov:
Which super power? DE Dere De form Van Damme , to u hear. You will soon no how E be. Mumu

There, there you have the real people behind these threats, they are not Niger Deltans but the ones you just responded to. It's all lies to ignite a war for their benefit but they are scared to do it themselves. That's clever if you think about it, only pools will be dancing to their music.
Re: Joint Niger Delta Liberation Force Vows To Launch Missiles & Bring Down Aircraft by richidinho(m): 3:49pm On Jun 02, 2016
Beautifulsarah:

The dude is really clueless

Which kind fire power dey that ur chest sef grin
Re: Joint Niger Delta Liberation Force Vows To Launch Missiles & Bring Down Aircraft by Ganjafama(m): 3:49pm On Jun 02, 2016
These Ijaw rats need to wiped out of the map of Nigeria. A single tribe cannot hold the nation to ransom.
Re: Joint Niger Delta Liberation Force Vows To Launch Missiles & Bring Down Aircraft by maxzzo1(m): 3:49pm On Jun 02, 2016
Something is really happen cos a fight jet js pass na with a very high velocity n noise....I pray it comes back....
Re: Joint Niger Delta Liberation Force Vows To Launch Missiles & Bring Down Aircraft by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jun 02, 2016
RELEASEUS:
Dear lady, if you don't know what to say then keep it down, can you stand close to a mere fight on your street involving two young men? Or you will take to your heels for cover as soon as you hear the first bottle break? Don't play with what's going on in ND, it's a serious and regrettable situation we have found ourselves. If you intend flying on those dates they have mentioned my dear take em serious and sit at home.

Thank you sir

1 Like

Re: Joint Niger Delta Liberation Force Vows To Launch Missiles & Bring Down Aircraft by tdayof(m): 3:51pm On Jun 02, 2016
Shym3xx:

Even after upgrading them to modern jets - you'll still need airmen with great skills when it comes to manoeuvres. I've seen some RAF and Russian airmen do some manoeuvres that will make you open ya mouth. The yanks also have some highly skilled airmen. Israelis are also crazy when it comes to manoeuvres.

Regardless, if they can get modern jets that can fly at extremely high altitudes while hitting targets on the ground with great accuracy - that should easily take away the threat of manpads. But helicopters are still going to be highly vulnerable without great manoeuvring skills.

Let's just hope these folks don't have the hardware they're bragging about cos if they do - they can hold the whole country to ransome and take on the Nigerian military easily. The collateral damage would be the innocent people.

The maneuvers are due to their aerodynamic ability and it's really common with Russian planes such as the PAK-FA, su 35 and su 27... American f22 is also good aerodynamically too. And about the missile bro am damn sure no militants not even ISIS can get develop a SAM.. the highest SAM battery ISIS has are man bads and the crazy missile used to bring down the Russians helicopters during rescue mission. No matter what all this missiles can be countered and stopped.

A ballistic missile seems to be the simplest to me and even a HARM missile that seem to be very dangerous can be Jammed using Jam on Home.

1 Like

Re: Joint Niger Delta Liberation Force Vows To Launch Missiles & Bring Down Aircraft by Tinubutoto: 3:52pm On Jun 02, 2016
My problem with my kinsmen is their hypocritical way of life. Instead of we praying to God to avert the problem they keeping making provoking statements like "they can't, crush them," etc. I think the Niger Delta boys should please temper whatever justice they are fighting for with mercy, they should remember their kinsmen who so innocent that they have no where to run to if this thing turns into full fledged war.

2 Likes

Re: Joint Niger Delta Liberation Force Vows To Launch Missiles & Bring Down Aircraft by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jun 02, 2016
Manueleee:
dont just b makin noise online. I ignored BH treath til d strike my skul.[b] D shuld just divided dis country and we stop hiding under the umbrella of one [/b]Nigeria.

Who should divide it?
Re: Joint Niger Delta Liberation Force Vows To Launch Missiles & Bring Down Aircraft by cfame1(m): 3:53pm On Jun 02, 2016
kenonze:
I think we are giving those scavengers more oxygen for media fire.

I will soon ignor their news like Fayoshe news
And who cares if you avoid their news?
Re: Joint Niger Delta Liberation Force Vows To Launch Missiles & Bring Down Aircraft by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jun 02, 2016
cfame1:

And who cares if you avoid their news?

U will
Re: Joint Niger Delta Liberation Force Vows To Launch Missiles & Bring Down Aircraft by fmlala: 3:58pm On Jun 02, 2016
Uduak2019:

Preach peace to your NDA brothers who started the unrest in the first place, everybody wants peace.
Re: Joint Niger Delta Liberation Force Vows To Launch Missiles & Bring Down Aircraft by Rotimi47: 3:58pm On Jun 02, 2016
Laugh no go let person hear word! grin, I believe they wanted to say they have MANPADS! But they fail to understand/know that, most Military aircrafts and helicopters have flares that trick missiles and even jammers.

The fact is that only civilian aircrafts are at risk, because they don't have such and they also fly lower than military aircrafts.

I just pitty those who reside 50 to 100 kms around where any aircraft is brought down. Na Boom! Boom!! Boom!!! Dem go dey experience around them because the Nigerian air force no go take am easy.

Lastly, make Government take am easy with the innocent people who go about their normal routine task ,around where this militants operate.

Government na beg I dey beg O make Ona no kill innocent people! And militants abeg make o na no operate wherever innocent people reside or earn an honest living.

I beg O!
Re: Joint Niger Delta Liberation Force Vows To Launch Missiles & Bring Down Aircraft by pulsa(m): 3:58pm On Jun 02, 2016
kenonze:

U will
u get curves for body well a oh
Re: Joint Niger Delta Liberation Force Vows To Launch Missiles & Bring Down Aircraft by Totti9(m): 3:58pm On Jun 02, 2016
menix:

How i wish dey ve akara bomb to use on you...
Anikirija..
guy ur funny (anikirija) got me laffing like say i do kolo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Parents Withdraw Children From School In Anambra Over Army Medical Outreach / Amotekun: Western Nigeria Security Network In Pictures / Obaseki: I Won't Appeal My Disqualification From Edo APC Primary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.