Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,749 members, 7,875,871 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:13 AM

Joint Niger Delta Liberation Force Vows To Launch Missiles & Bring Down Aircraft - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joint Niger Delta Liberation Force Vows To Launch Missiles & Bring Down Aircraft (73880 Views)

Policemen Trying To Bring Down A Biafran Flag In Port Harcourt (Photos) / The Joint Niger Delta Liberation Force Set To Launch Six Missiles In Biafra Land / Niger Delta Liberation Force challenges President Buhari to War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joint Niger Delta Liberation Force Vows To Launch Missiles & Bring Down Aircraft by seunny4lif(m): 3:59pm On Jun 02, 2016
YTkester:
[s][/s]

Another trash! What shut down MH-17 jet in 2014?
grin
You don't understand grin grin
That's a real war bro smiley
That's not a war of hide and seek
ND militants no come out
Re: Joint Niger Delta Liberation Force Vows To Launch Missiles & Bring Down Aircraft by Onyemabright(m): 4:00pm On Jun 02, 2016
Uduak2019:

This is the problem with you yorubas...you talk any how. Didn't Buhari just cancel his trip due to their threats? Instead to be preaching peace, dialogue, you are adding more fuel to inferno.
U are a fool
Re: Joint Niger Delta Liberation Force Vows To Launch Missiles & Bring Down Aircraft by seunny4lif(m): 4:00pm On Jun 02, 2016
GogetterMD:

They have being watching too much movies, they think a Javelin is powered by charcoal and sawdust
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Joint Niger Delta Liberation Force Vows To Launch Missiles & Bring Down Aircraft by Shym3xx: 4:00pm On Jun 02, 2016
tdayof:

The maneuvers are due to their aerodynamic ability and it's really common with Russian planes such as the PAK-FA, su 35 and su 27... American f22 is also good aerodynamically too. And about the missile bro am damn sure no militants not even ISIS can get develop a SAM.. the highest SAM battery ISIS has are man bads and the crazy missile used to bring down the Russians helicopters during rescue mission. No matter what all this missiles can be countered and stopped.

A ballistic missile seems to be the simplest to me and even a HARM missile that seem to be very dangerous can be Jammed using Jam on Home.

Israelis do a lot of crazy manoeuvres with the F16 that even the US air force wouldn't dare try. I believe Israel does upgrade the aerodynamic abilities of its jets.

I honestly don't think they're alluding to proper SAMs cos of the complexities involved. It should be manpads. And with manpads...you don't need much - it's one for one, with the shoulder doing the heavy lifting.

Also, ISIS shot down the Russian helicopter with the US TOW anti-tank missile. I believe it was flying very low cos it was on a rescue mission after the Turks shot down the SU-27, hence they were able to hit it. And TOWs are bad muthaphuckas. I hope these guys don't have TOW missiles cos if they do, it's game over for Nigeria. grin TOWs are crazy and you can man it on anything.

5 Likes

Re: Joint Niger Delta Liberation Force Vows To Launch Missiles & Bring Down Aircraft by YoungDaNaval(m): 4:00pm On Jun 02, 2016
menix:

How i wish dey ve akara bomb to use on you... Anikirija..
lwkmd oooh

1 Like

Re: Joint Niger Delta Liberation Force Vows To Launch Missiles & Bring Down Aircraft by seunny4lif(m): 4:01pm On Jun 02, 2016
grin grin
You understand my point joor grin
Your head dey there grin
Shym3xx:

Err, it depends on the generation of SAM you're alluding to. The old soviet ones are readily available on the black market and there are tons of weapons all over Africa due to Libya. And don't forget someone from that region just ruled the country and there were all types of shady defense/arms contracts to private individuals...so never rule out a possibility that they must have acquired loads of sophisticated weapons.

Also, with the "no fly one" threat, I doubt they were alluding to sophisticated air defense systems. Rag tag militants can't operate complicated systems - not even the Nigerian military. You need a lot of training and expertise for them. I'd wager that they're talking about manpad and Russian Igla (both SA-16 and SA-18) are readily available on the black market, depending on the connect...only the US stinger missiles are somewhat difficult to find anywhere.

ISIS do have manpads but using them against a sophisticated airforce is a different thing entirely. But manpad against the Nigerian airforce and those obsolete jets would look like a sharp shooter hitting target at a shooting range. grin

Anyway, you lot need to let peace reign and do everything based on justice, equity, and fairness. We don't need another civil war in Africa.The civil war era in Africa is over!

Shalom! cool
Re: Joint Niger Delta Liberation Force Vows To Launch Missiles & Bring Down Aircraft by Tinubutoto: 4:01pm On Jun 02, 2016
Mods pls stop allowing this kind of news, the comments here are engineering this threats. You want peace yet you keep calling someone who has been brainwashed as fools and you expect them to shy away from their plans? you look for a way to talk them down and not challenge them to do whatever they have might to do. I am not impressed with some nairalanders reasoning, are u sure u guys were taught Peace and Conflict Resolution?
oh jeeeeeeezzzzzz

1 Like

Re: Joint Niger Delta Liberation Force Vows To Launch Missiles & Bring Down Aircraft by tsdarkside(m): 4:02pm On Jun 02, 2016
wooo.....you people are too worried..the naija-delta-destroyers can never defeat the nigerian army....

we even have a guy here in nigeria from the north that already designed missiles "made in naija"..."may the better missiles win".... grin grin
Re: Joint Niger Delta Liberation Force Vows To Launch Missiles & Bring Down Aircraft by seunny4lif(m): 4:02pm On Jun 02, 2016
elfico:

I tire o. And ISIS makes billions of dollars. Well, I just hope they dialogue with FG.
grin grin
No mind them
Re: Joint Niger Delta Liberation Force Vows To Launch Missiles & Bring Down Aircraft by str8talk1: 4:02pm On Jun 02, 2016
I laughed whn Aisha Buhari carried her lame saggy a$$ to d inaugural hearing for North East Development Commission (NEDC) Bill that will equalize dat of NDDC.
I'm yet to get answers to my question which is "How is PMB going to fund d NEDC?"
Is it wt money gotten from d Niger Delta resources?
We r watching.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joint Niger Delta Liberation Force Vows To Launch Missiles & Bring Down Aircraft by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 02, 2016
HomeOfMe:
Something is telling me they might have external backup;"America will know!" you know?
that's plausible too
Re: Joint Niger Delta Liberation Force Vows To Launch Missiles & Bring Down Aircraft by str8talk1: 4:04pm On Jun 02, 2016
I laughed whn Aisha Buhari carried her lame sorry saggy a.$.$ to d inaugural hearing for North East Development Commission (NEDC) Bill that will equalize dat of NDDC.
I'm yet to get answers to my question which is "How is PMB going to fund d NEDC?"
Is it wt money gotten from d Niger Delta resources?
We r watching.

1 Like

Re: Joint Niger Delta Liberation Force Vows To Launch Missiles & Bring Down Aircraft by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jun 02, 2016
Nawa

Re: Joint Niger Delta Liberation Force Vows To Launch Missiles & Bring Down Aircraft by barcaboi(m): 4:06pm On Jun 02, 2016
Uduak2019:

This is the problem with you people...you talk any how. Didn't Buhari just cancel his trip due to their threats? Instead to be preaching peace, dialogue, you are adding more fuel to inferno.
fk u....is there a placr where yoruba is added to his name?...make una d3y tnk na
Re: Joint Niger Delta Liberation Force Vows To Launch Missiles & Bring Down Aircraft by mcgaius: 4:06pm On Jun 02, 2016
I think the Nigerian Army has to be worried about who the allies of NDA are.They might have secret international backing since oil is involved .This is not like war against Bokoharam that has no economical gain.Remember every single AK 47 in the hands of the Nigerian Army is a proceed from oil.As the oil diminishes,AK 47 diminishes.A food for thought.
Re: Joint Niger Delta Liberation Force Vows To Launch Missiles & Bring Down Aircraft by kowalsky: 4:06pm On Jun 02, 2016
seunny4lif:
grin grin grin grin grin
Oh boy
This is a nice joke grin grin grin
Even ISIS no get surface to air missiles grin grin grin

I'm very sure isis has surface to air missiles systems
Re: Joint Niger Delta Liberation Force Vows To Launch Missiles & Bring Down Aircraft by Firstlieutenant(m): 4:06pm On Jun 02, 2016
kenonze:
I think we are giving those scavengers more oxygen for media fire.

I will soon ignor their news like Fayoshe news

Any person dey beg u to read!
Re: Joint Niger Delta Liberation Force Vows To Launch Missiles & Bring Down Aircraft by onatisi(m): 4:06pm On Jun 02, 2016
chronique:
Exactly. Unfortunately for some of the morons typing here,they do not understand the fact that Nigeria doesn't have the funds to prosecute a full scale war right now. The moment the IOCs shutdown,these guys would take control and start swapping oil for weapons(just the ISIS way). And the truth is that,they are in control of the zones where you have oil wells/fields. I just hope and pray these are empty threats.
exactly,Nigeria cant afford an internal war right now ,most especially in the region that funds Nigeria national budget to the tune of 95%. Buhari is too dull to be a president in this modern days, this situation calls for diplomacy,the president should stop behaving like an arrogant king Solomon because it is obvious he lacks the vital necessary initiatives . Rather he should not feel lofty but start appealing to the region by talking to the leaders in the Niger delta region,youth organizations and political leaders ,he should allow them to feel like part of the nation,these are the ones that can call the boys to order but the daft president is sending soldiers ,tanks ,jets to the region and this is more or less like a war invitation

1 Like

Re: Joint Niger Delta Liberation Force Vows To Launch Missiles & Bring Down Aircraft by seunny4lif(m): 4:08pm On Jun 02, 2016
grin grin
Bros grin grin grin
If dem get am
They will have shoot down Russia jets grin grin
kowalsky:

Re: Joint Niger Delta Liberation Force Vows To Launch Missiles & Bring Down Aircraft by APOSTLECHUMA: 4:08pm On Jun 02, 2016
I DID NOT EXPERIENCE THE BIAFRAN WAR, BUT I KNOW THAT WAR IS EVIL.
Re: Joint Niger Delta Liberation Force Vows To Launch Missiles & Bring Down Aircraft by uyplus(m): 4:08pm On Jun 02, 2016
deadkiss:

https://www.today.ng/news/national/131244/niger-delta-group-vows-launch-missiles-bring-military-aircraft

You can read thru and see how these bunch are illiterates. They can't even construct a sentence appropriately, yet they want to be taken seriously. The average Niger deltan man particularly in riverine regions is lazy.. As usual they want amnesty freebies. This nation's citizenry are about the most unpatriotic on earth. Whoever is supporting these group of persons secretly or openly should reevaluate themselves and see how much we are hurting ourselves because in the end, we are all gonna suffer this together.

1 Like

Re: Joint Niger Delta Liberation Force Vows To Launch Missiles & Bring Down Aircraft by Shym3xx: 4:11pm On Jun 02, 2016
kowalsky:

ISIS has all kinds of weapons. grin

They captured almost 50% of tens of billions of dollars worth of weapons from Iraq. grin

They have the US stinger missiles as well, hence only highly sophisticated countries are flying sorties against them.

1 Like

Re: Joint Niger Delta Liberation Force Vows To Launch Missiles & Bring Down Aircraft by tdayof(m): 4:11pm On Jun 02, 2016
Shym3xx:

Israelis do a lot of crazy manoeuvres with the F16 that even the US air force wouldn't dare try. I believe Israel does upgrade the aerodynamic abilities of its jets.

I honestly don't think they're alluding to proper SAMs cos of the complexities involved. It should be manpads. And with manpads...you don't need much - it's one for one, with the shoulder doing the heavy lifting.

Also, ISIS shot down the Russian helicopter with the US TOW anti-tank missile. I believe it was flying very low cos it was on a rescue mission after the Turks shot down the SU-27, hence they were able to hit it. And TOWs are bad muthaphuckas. I hope these guys don't have TOW missiles cos if they do, it's game over for Nigeria. grin TOWs are crazy and you can man it on anything.

Yea F16 is maneuverable but not up to her Russian counterparts....

The Tow can be Jammed as it uses a guidance signal method... moreover I don't think the NDA can have access to the TOW.
Re: Joint Niger Delta Liberation Force Vows To Launch Missiles & Bring Down Aircraft by 4nobody4every1: 4:12pm On Jun 02, 2016
Shym3xx:

Troublesome '96. undecided
Dayummm grin grin grin
Re: Joint Niger Delta Liberation Force Vows To Launch Missiles & Bring Down Aircraft by pacino26(m): 4:12pm On Jun 02, 2016
DaFlash:
Boko haram as been losing ground and at the brink of defeat.

But all of a sudden some avenger kids rose up

Someone please tell me if we are not been invaded and had been fighting an international proxy war.

RIP TO OUR INTELLIGENCE SERVICE

A min silence for all those in the Yellow Fever house.

It can't be far from your observation but then again, polity is heated up the path to peace is True Federalism!
Re: Joint Niger Delta Liberation Force Vows To Launch Missiles & Bring Down Aircraft by toofit007: 4:13pm On Jun 02, 2016
fiftynaira:

Nwanne nnamdi kanu is charged with reasonable and threat to national security so he is going in for it... nnamdi kanu coming out of that "cage" has a slim chance unless those 2 people eating cabin biscuit in its packet finish eating it.. in summary he will be docked in prison... nwanne "we all are biafrians" but biafra is a long lost cause!
ngwanu nwanne kayi na ele kosi naa GA. when the time come u will talk say I told u to release him, u charge him for reasonable felony but ur yet to provide evidence to jail him after 8 months that means u have no case against him just let him go and also don't forget to beg him alongside.
Re: Joint Niger Delta Liberation Force Vows To Launch Missiles & Bring Down Aircraft by BECKAR: 4:13pm On Jun 02, 2016
I have said it time and again that the best option is dialogue. This NDA has international connections. They are strong, brave and sophisticated. I suggest that Nigeria should let Biafra, Niger Delta be.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joint Niger Delta Liberation Force Vows To Launch Missiles & Bring Down Aircraft by dayyabuyau(m): 4:15pm On Jun 02, 2016
Their Father
Re: Joint Niger Delta Liberation Force Vows To Launch Missiles & Bring Down Aircraft by fmlala: 4:17pm On Jun 02, 2016
OYERINDEJ:
aWON BOYS YIII MAD GANNN, I WAS IN MAIDUGURI WORKING FOR THE UN LAST YEAR AND YOU NEED TO SEE HOW THE ARMY DEALT WITH THOSE GUYS CALLED BOKO HARAM, THEY KILLED PEOPLE BOTH INNOCENT, YOUNG AND OLD, THE CUT OFF NETWORK FROM THE ARE SO AS THIDE THIER DEEDS, ALL THE AGENCIES THAT CREID FOUL HAD NO EVIDENCE AS THEY COULD NOT TRANSMIT EXCEPT PHONE RECORDING, WHEN ARMY KILLS 1,000 THEY WILL SAY ITS 20 PEOPLE, THE ARMY GOT TIED OF KILLING WHEN THEY GET TO A COMMUNITY THEY WILL ASK ALL THE BOYS N MEN TO LIE DOWN, THEY WILL SELECT A FEW TO SLAUGHTER THE REST N BURY IN MASS GRAVES, THEN KILL THE REST. THE NIGER DELTA AVENGERS SHOULD PLEASE DONT LET THIS ISSUE DEGENERATE TO THAT STATE AS THEY MAY ESCAPE WHEN THE ARMY DECENDS IN FULL FORCE, BUT WHAT OF THE BOYS, WOMEN , AGED THAT WILL KILLED FOR NOTHING, THE AVENGERS WILL RUN AWAY LEAVING THE INNOCENT TO DIE AND DESTROYING THIER REGION, BOKO HARAM STARTED THIS WAY, LOOK AT THE DISASTER THEY HAVE CAUSE IN THIER REGION FOR THE NEXT 20 THEY CAN NOT BE WHERE THEY WERE AGAIN, WITH INVESTMENT AND INVESTORS GONE WHO WANTS TO GO THERE, THE SOUTH SOUTH HAS TAKING A SIMILAR ROUTE, WHEN THE ARMY HAS COMPLETED THE DAMAGE ON YOUR LAND, INVESTMENT GONE, INVESTORS GONE, YOU WILL DRINK CRUDE OFR YOU WILL INVITE LEBANEZZZZZ WHO WILL REDEFINE EXPLOITATION FOR YOU... I SEAT IN MY OFFICE TO SHARE MY VIEW ON THE MATTER, MOST OF THOSE CLAMOURING FOR WAR ARE ONLY WAITING TO WATCH AMERICAN FILM, THE ARMY WILL ONLY HEAR GO.... WHEN THE AVENGERS SEE FIRE THEY WILL RUN I KNOW.... BUT THE DAMAGE THAT WILL BE DONE WHEN LIAR MOOOOHA DECLARE DECIMATE... SOUTH SOUTH WILL NOT RECOUVER IN THE NEXT 20 YEARS....#MYTAKE

Well said, I pray God give them listening hear. War is better imagined than experienced
Re: Joint Niger Delta Liberation Force Vows To Launch Missiles & Bring Down Aircraft by LLVelly: 4:17pm On Jun 02, 2016
if dem test d first one...then I go swim enter gabon. I hope naija currency beta pass their own

1 Like

Re: Joint Niger Delta Liberation Force Vows To Launch Missiles & Bring Down Aircraft by LLVelly: 4:17pm On Jun 02, 2016
if dem test d first one...then I go swim enter gabon. I hope naija currency beta pass their own,however may God help me.
Re: Joint Niger Delta Liberation Force Vows To Launch Missiles & Bring Down Aircraft by sukkot: 4:19pm On Jun 02, 2016
dragunov:
Sukkot aka OBZ, did you read this? What's your take on this. You think these fvckerz could make good their threats. Any esoteric interpretation to what's going on with all kinds of jackals springing up in ND region.. If this is true I think Lucifer is complicit. Otherwise where them goons gonna get the technology like shutdown the satellite?
well oyel is the bloodline of the corrupt people of this country so blowing up the oyel pipes means killing corruption. its a symbolic way of saying a very intense war against corruption is gathering momentum. so all this thing is concocted by the powers that be but the message behind it is that its time to kill corruption. its harvest time. rapture of the righteous and end of the corrupt.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu To Meet The Boy In The “Mummy Calm Down “ Video / Seyi Tinubu: The First Son Of Nigeria And His Security In Abuja / Edo Election: Oshiomhole Taunted After Loss (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.