Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,852 members, 7,969,557 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 10:03 AM

Son of new Ambassador to the US,Prof Tunde Adeniran charged wit rape in Maryland - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Son of new Ambassador to the US,Prof Tunde Adeniran charged wit rape in Maryland (10541 Views)

Son Of RCCG Pastor Kidnapped In Kogi On His Way To School (pic) / Nigerian Dies From Beating Over Attempted Rape In Malaysia / Olofin Lateef Adeniran Akanni Of Ado-Odo Beaten, Stripped, & Palace Burnt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Son of new Ambassador to the US,Prof Tunde Adeniran charged wit rape in Maryland by Nobody: 10:03pm On Aug 26, 2009
posakosa:

The wives might be using voodoo to attack each other, undecided undecided undecided

Go and sit down jor. undecided
Re: Son of new Ambassador to the US,Prof Tunde Adeniran charged wit rape in Maryland by posakosa(m): 10:03pm On Aug 26, 2009
good point. Only god knows how many other women that they have raped back home.
Re: Son of new Ambassador to the US,Prof Tunde Adeniran charged wit rape in Maryland by posakosa(m): 10:04pm On Aug 26, 2009
stillwater:

Go and sit down jor. undecided

and if I don't ??, or don't you know the story about polygamous families,
Re: Son of new Ambassador to the US,Prof Tunde Adeniran charged wit rape in Maryland by AloyEmeka6: 10:08pm On Aug 26, 2009
Its pathetic to see educated people practicing polygamy.
Re: Son of new Ambassador to the US,Prof Tunde Adeniran charged wit rape in Maryland by Sagamite(m): 10:10pm On Aug 26, 2009
Aloy~Emeka:

Its pathetic to see educated people practicing polygamy.

Why?
Re: Son of new Ambassador to the US,Prof Tunde Adeniran charged wit rape in Maryland by Rebarobyn: 10:11pm On Aug 26, 2009
posakosa:

The wives might be using voodoo to attack each other,  undecided undecided undecided

he he world people, winch again??

stillwater:

They actually thought they could act the same way they did in Nigeria.

God bless America.

Rape statistics in Nigeria are not as high as America's. with all those American troops raping Afghanistan and Iraqi women, we are anything but rapists in Nigeria. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Son of new Ambassador to the US,Prof Tunde Adeniran charged wit rape in Maryland by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 26, 2009
Rebarobyn:

he he world people, winch again??

Rape statistics in Nigeria are not as high as America's. with all those American troops raping Afghanistan and Iraqi women, we are anything but rapists in Nigeria. God bless Nigeria.

Phulleeeaasseee, don't compare Nigeria to America in terms of statistics. We don't keep records in Nigeria. If at all a rape occurs it is wept under the carpets to save face culturally. A day of reckoning is coming for all those rapists that come in the form of uncles, fathers, and friends in Nigeria.
Re: Son of new Ambassador to the US,Prof Tunde Adeniran charged wit rape in Maryland by Rebarobyn: 10:38pm On Aug 26, 2009
stillwater:

Phulleeeaasseee, don't compare Nigeria to America in terms of statistics. We don't keep records in Nigeria. If at all a rape occurs it is wept under the carpets to save face culturally. A day of reckoning is coming for all those rapists that come in the form of uncles, fathers, and friends in Nigeria.

well my point is Americans are no saints so don't make it sound like rape originates from Nigeria, isn't it in the same America in eldorado and west texas polygamy sects that men are exiling young boys so they can have 46 young teenagers to themselves brainwashing and sleeping with them against their will.

Enough of this attribution of all bad things to Nigeria and unless we stand up for ourselves no one will, we accept everything other countries dish to us and condemn ourselves and no one sees the good things we do, abeg, you guys should have some pride in yourselves and stop worshiping other countries.
Re: Son of new Ambassador to the US,Prof Tunde Adeniran charged wit rape in Maryland by posakosa(m): 10:42pm On Aug 26, 2009
Stillwater, does make a good point in stating that there is no good recording keeping in Nigeria, as a result there is no way to draw a valid conclusion regarding the enormousity of rape in Nigeria,

This is not to say that record keeping in America is any better but because survivors of rape see something done regarding their complaint are more likely to report the crime of rape vs. being in Nigeria.
Re: Son of new Ambassador to the US,Prof Tunde Adeniran charged wit rape in Maryland by Sagamite(m): 10:45pm On Aug 26, 2009
Rebarobyn:

Enough of this attribution of all bad things to Nigeria and unless we stand up for ourselves no one will, we accept everything other countries dish to us and condemn ourselves and no one sees the good things we do, abeg, you guys should have some pride in yourselves and stop worshiping other countries.

Thank you.

Somehow the grain of current cognitive crusade is that Nigeria is Hell and once you go beyond its borders, everywhere else is OK or even Utopia.

And, more frequently than not, the ultimate goal of each wave of the a unit stream of the crusade is to end up with a forceful and disillusional conclusion that Nigeria is a failed state.
Re: Son of new Ambassador to the US,Prof Tunde Adeniran charged wit rape in Maryland by AloyEmeka6: 10:46pm On Aug 26, 2009
Sagamite:

Why?
Okay, your avatar got me laughing so hard. grin grin grin

What good is polygamy to us except replicating poverty?
Re: Son of new Ambassador to the US,Prof Tunde Adeniran charged wit rape in Maryland by posakosa(m): 10:50pm On Aug 26, 2009
Sagamite:

Thank you.

Somehow the grain of current cognitive crusade is that Nigeria is Hell and once you go beyond its borders, everywhere else is OK or even Utopia.

oooy! Nigeria is a good vacation spot and nothing more. I live in Nigeria but uuum, I travel out a lot and that has helped me to retain my sanity.

No where is perfect, but it seems several places are better than Nigeria and I believe this is irrelevant of wealth.

University strikes
No water
No light
Generator Noise
eeehh, anyways, I strongly believe Nigeria is enjoyable to those who are able to travel out and about frequently,
Re: Son of new Ambassador to the US,Prof Tunde Adeniran charged wit rape in Maryland by MrCrackles(m): 10:50pm On Aug 26, 2009
I dont understand what polygamy had to do with the ambassador's position anyway
And to his son - if found guilty of the offence, he shouldnt be spared, he should be made to pay FULLY together with his accomplices . . .
What a disgrace!
Re: Son of new Ambassador to the US,Prof Tunde Adeniran charged wit rape in Maryland by posakosa(m): 10:51pm On Aug 26, 2009
@ Sagamite: You gan u're not in Nigeria, or are you ?
Re: Son of new Ambassador to the US,Prof Tunde Adeniran charged wit rape in Maryland by Sagamite(m): 10:51pm On Aug 26, 2009
Aloy~Emeka:

Okay, your avatar got me laughing so hard. grin grin grin

What good is polygamy to us except replicating poverty?

Omo, I am not religious so when I call on him I have to admit that I know I have not been good at keeping in touch but that also means I have not exhuasted my wishes. And now I need some help.  grin

If he is educated, then most likely he can afford it.

As long as all parties are happy, then it is not a problem.

You never know, it might even be that it would reduce the number of women that have to sell their bodies to survive.
Re: Son of new Ambassador to the US,Prof Tunde Adeniran charged wit rape in Maryland by posakosa(m): 10:52pm On Aug 26, 2009
MrCrackles:

I dont understand what polygamy had to do with the ambassador's position anyway
And to his son - if found guilty of the offence, he shouldnt be spared, he should be made to pay FULLY together with his accomplices . . .
What a disgrace!

We are just over analyzing the story jo <its not biggie> , hence the suggestion at a polygamous family as the cause of the matter,
Re: Son of new Ambassador to the US,Prof Tunde Adeniran charged wit rape in Maryland by posakosa(m): 10:54pm On Aug 26, 2009
Sagamite:

Omo, I am not religious so when I call on him I have to admit that I know I have not been good at keeping in touch but that also means I have not exhuasted my wishes. And now I need some help.  grin

If he is educated, then most likely he can afford it.

As long as all parties are happy, then it is not a problem.

You never know, it might even be that it would reduce the number of women that have to sell their bodies to survive.

Valid point, except that they attack each others children with voodoo, over properties, and all that stuff, its quite strressful to be in a polygamous relationship.
Re: Son of new Ambassador to the US,Prof Tunde Adeniran charged wit rape in Maryland by Rebarobyn: 10:59pm On Aug 26, 2009
posakosa, you and voodoo (or jass as rita of kokomansion would put it), you should open a thread on voodoo
Re: Son of new Ambassador to the US,Prof Tunde Adeniran charged wit rape in Maryland by LadyT(f): 11:00pm On Aug 26, 2009
End of the day the son (if any of this is true) has bleeped it up for his father bigtime!

This is one stain he cant wash. And I am sorry the kid is 19 he obviously was not raised well if this is how he behaves. Its takes two to tango so both parents are to blame.
Re: Son of new Ambassador to the US,Prof Tunde Adeniran charged wit rape in Maryland by Nobody: 11:01pm On Aug 26, 2009
Rebarobyn:

well my point is Americans are no saints so don't make it sound like rape originates from Nigeria, isn't it in the same America in eldorado and west texas polygamy sects that men are exiling young boys so they can have 46 young teenagers to themselves brainwashing and sleeping with them against their will.

Who ever insinuated such?
Let me make myself clear because it seems you have totally misinterpreted what I meant. It is very possible for such an incident to happen in both countries, but in Nigeria NOTHING IS DONE ABOUT IT. I was coming from the angle at the which they handle such situations and not saying rape is nonexistent in America.
Re: Son of new Ambassador to the US,Prof Tunde Adeniran charged wit rape in Maryland by Sagamite(m): 11:04pm On Aug 26, 2009
posakosa:

oooy! Nigeria is a good vacation spot and nothing more. I live in Nigeria but uuum, I travel out a lot and that has helped me to retain my sanity.

No where is perfect, but it seems several places are better than Nigeria and I believe this is irrelevant of wealth.

University strikes
No water
No light
Generator Noise
eeehh, anyways, I strongly believe Nigeria is enjoyable to those who are able to travel out and about frequently,

Agreed, but there are some redeemable features of Nigeria, it is not hell or as horrible as some people want to portray it.

A lot of the problems also exist in other countries, much more is just expected of Nigeria.

posakosa:

@ Sagamite: You gan u're not in Nigeria, or are you ?

No, but i would love to move back.

posakosa:

Valid point, except that they attack each others children with voodoo, over properties, and all that stuff, its quite strressful to be in a polygamous relationship.

Most of all the voodoo allegations can just be attributed to illiterate thought process of some of the rumour spreaders.

None of the polygamous families I know are that dysfunctional, although they are educated to a level.

NOTE: I am not from a polygamous family. None of my uncles and aunties on both sides practice it. So this is not some biase point of view.
Re: Son of new Ambassador to the US,Prof Tunde Adeniran charged wit rape in Maryland by LadyT(f): 11:05pm On Aug 26, 2009
angry

You want to marry another wive abi Sagamite? No wonder you are here giving sermon

You better not come home tonight!
Re: Son of new Ambassador to the US,Prof Tunde Adeniran charged wit rape in Maryland by Nobody: 11:05pm On Aug 26, 2009
Sagamite:

Thank you.

And, more frequently than not, the ultimate goal of each wave of the a unit stream of the crusade is to end up with a forceful and disillusional conclusion that Nigeria is a failed state.

God bless America!!!

All rapists shall never go scot-free.
Re: Son of new Ambassador to the US,Prof Tunde Adeniran charged wit rape in Maryland by posakosa(m): 11:08pm On Aug 26, 2009
LadyT:

angry

You want to marry another wive abi Sagamite? No wonder you are here giving sermon

uuuh uuuuh, u're in trouble ooh! tongue tongue
Re: Son of new Ambassador to the US,Prof Tunde Adeniran charged wit rape in Maryland by posakosa(m): 11:11pm On Aug 26, 2009
Polygamous homes are stressful places, maybe NOW they are not as bad,  but most people from polygamous homes whom I know never want to replicate such.

I know someone who was one of 45 children and the papa had 14 wives,    undecided undecided

they fight over property and anything else, quite scary,
Re: Son of new Ambassador to the US,Prof Tunde Adeniran charged wit rape in Maryland by Sagamite(m): 11:17pm On Aug 26, 2009
LadyT:

angry

shocked shocked shocked

So you would not prefer I bring her home so you know her and can set up the timetable? undecided grin
Re: Son of new Ambassador to the US,Prof Tunde Adeniran charged wit rape in Maryland by LadyT(f): 11:18pm On Aug 26, 2009
angry

Sagamite:

shocked shocked shocked

So you would not prefer I bring her home so you know her and can set up the timetable? undecided grin
Re: Son of new Ambassador to the US,Prof Tunde Adeniran charged wit rape in Maryland by tubabie(f): 11:23pm On Aug 26, 2009
Hmm So this is where LadyT and Sagamite are . . . . . . . . lipsrsealed
Re: Son of new Ambassador to the US,Prof Tunde Adeniran charged wit rape in Maryland by Sagamite(m): 11:44pm On Aug 26, 2009
tubabie:

Hmm So this is where LadyT and Sagamite are . . . . . . . . lipsrsealed

And in the bedroom too. grin
Re: Son of new Ambassador to the US,Prof Tunde Adeniran charged wit rape in Maryland by LadyT(f): 12:24am On Aug 27, 2009
Will you stop that!

Tubabie I know you are my rival I have video footage of you and Sagamite.

angry

@Topic I hope for the kids sake this is all false
Re: Son of new Ambassador to the US,Prof Tunde Adeniran charged wit rape in Maryland by Nobody: 4:59am On Aug 27, 2009
Afaukwu:

This is not an ordinary Nigerian. This man is the face of Nigeria in the most powerful country on earth. Seeing him there any further implies seeing the face of rape, for anyone who visits the embassy and who is aware of the son's case.

balderdash.
Re: Son of new Ambassador to the US,Prof Tunde Adeniran charged wit rape in Maryland by Nobody: 5:17am On Aug 27, 2009
@ topic

this boy better get himself a good lawyer if he wants to prove his innocence.

na wa oh.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Gunmen Kidnap Two Chinese Expatriates In Ogun State, Demand Ransom / EFCC Sets Up 97.3fm Radio Station In Abuja / Police Arrest Fake LUTH Doctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.