Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,852 members, 7,969,557 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 10:03 AM

Son of new Ambassador to the US,Prof Tunde Adeniran charged wit rape in Maryland - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Son of new Ambassador to the US,Prof Tunde Adeniran charged wit rape in Maryland (10541 Views)

Son Of RCCG Pastor Kidnapped In Kogi On His Way To School (pic) / Nigerian Dies From Beating Over Attempted Rape In Malaysia / Olofin Lateef Adeniran Akanni Of Ado-Odo Beaten, Stripped, & Palace Burnt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Son of new Ambassador to the US,Prof Tunde Adeniran charged wit rape in Maryland by EdororAppl(f): 6:53pm On Aug 27, 2009
I guess I will just have to pray they won't take offense to my being candid with you.  What is done is done.  Too late to change that now
Re: Son of new Ambassador to the US,Prof Tunde Adeniran charged wit rape in Maryland by posakosa(m): 6:55pm On Aug 27, 2009
Yea, Im certain you haven't said anything wrong, you're trying to be supportive in your own way.
Re: Son of new Ambassador to the US,Prof Tunde Adeniran charged wit rape in Maryland by EdororAppl(f): 6:56pm On Aug 27, 2009
You still think I am a fake.  That's funny.  I have no desire to convince you, especialy now.  Maybe I will hope you don't take me seriously just to keep this quiet.  lol
Re: Son of new Ambassador to the US,Prof Tunde Adeniran charged wit rape in Maryland by posakosa(m): 6:57pm On Aug 27, 2009
It seemed rude but that's why I was telling you to mind your own business,  " I wasn't trying to be rude" but u're only a girlfriend for now so be careful what you post,

I wish you well grin grin
Re: Son of new Ambassador to the US,Prof Tunde Adeniran charged wit rape in Maryland by EdororAppl(f): 6:57pm On Aug 27, 2009
Is this really high profile in Nigeria?  It's just another clip of the crime in Baltimore on the news to the people over here.
Re: Son of new Ambassador to the US,Prof Tunde Adeniran charged wit rape in Maryland by EdororAppl(f): 6:58pm On Aug 27, 2009
I thank you. God bless
Re: Son of new Ambassador to the US,Prof Tunde Adeniran charged wit rape in Maryland by posakosa(m): 6:59pm On Aug 27, 2009
EdororAppl:

Is this really high profile in Nigeria?  It's just another clip of the crime in Baltimore on the news to the people over here.

To the families involved. Its embarrassing and disgraceful.

I mean I don't know if u're telling the truth but easily I can find out,  tongue

But nothing concern me jo, hahaha! I wish you well,
Re: Son of new Ambassador to the US,Prof Tunde Adeniran charged wit rape in Maryland by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 27, 2009
unless you take express precautions to prevent it, people tend to try to figure out who's posting what on the web.

Its a small world and there are many Nigerians in IT. Americans are also big on the same.
Re: Son of new Ambassador to the US,Prof Tunde Adeniran charged wit rape in Maryland by posakosa(m): 7:00pm On Aug 27, 2009
Maybe keep a journal. That can help you to release your thoughts.

I don't know if u're the journal type of girl.
Re: Son of new Ambassador to the US,Prof Tunde Adeniran charged wit rape in Maryland by posakosa(m): 7:01pm On Aug 27, 2009
tpia.:

unless you take express precautions to prevent it, people tend to figure out who's posting what on the web.

Its a small world and there are many Nigerians in IT. Americans are also big on the same.

well said. It is a SMALL WORLD. and the web is not as anonymous as we think.
Re: Son of new Ambassador to the US,Prof Tunde Adeniran charged wit rape in Maryland by EdororAppl(f): 7:03pm On Aug 27, 2009
I must say it's nice to know there is no HUGE cultural difference.  I was worried about it.  But I want to warn you, not every American woman ( black, white, or yellow ) is as nice as me and most cannot be trusted.  If ever you come to Yankee, please be careful.  I am not trying to talk down on my people, but it is my experience that you cannot trust anyone, from anywhere.  Choose your friends wisely.
Re: Son of new Ambassador to the US,Prof Tunde Adeniran charged wit rape in Maryland by EdororAppl(f): 7:03pm On Aug 27, 2009
I never really thought about someone trying to figure out who I am.
Re: Son of new Ambassador to the US,Prof Tunde Adeniran charged wit rape in Maryland by EdororAppl(f): 7:04pm On Aug 27, 2009
I never made myself feel that important, lol
But maybe I am
Re: Son of new Ambassador to the US,Prof Tunde Adeniran charged wit rape in Maryland by EdororAppl(f): 7:05pm On Aug 27, 2009
Do either of you live here?
Re: Son of new Ambassador to the US,Prof Tunde Adeniran charged wit rape in Maryland by posakosa(m): 7:07pm On Aug 27, 2009
I travel around, haha, I don't stay in one place except for school. wink
Re: Son of new Ambassador to the US,Prof Tunde Adeniran charged wit rape in Maryland by posakosa(m): 7:09pm On Aug 27, 2009
EdororAppl:

I must say it's nice to know there is no HUGE cultural difference.  I was worried about it.  But I want to warn you, not every American woman ( black, white, or yellow ) is as nice as me and most cannot be trusted.  If ever you come to Yankee, please be careful.  I am not trying to talk down on my people, but it is my experience that you cannot trust anyone, from anywhere.  Choose your friends wisely.

Yup, there is no huge cultural difference, especially if they family is educated and open minded, there are different types of people living in Nigeria. <whites, lebanese, chinese> everyone, u know.
Re: Son of new Ambassador to the US,Prof Tunde Adeniran charged wit rape in Maryland by EdororAppl(f): 7:10pm On Aug 27, 2009
@Posakosa, I beg u find me, that would be funny, I never understood how people can hack that way, lol tongue
Re: Son of new Ambassador to the US,Prof Tunde Adeniran charged wit rape in Maryland by EdororAppl(f): 7:10pm On Aug 27, 2009
You travel around? Do you school in the US though?
Re: Son of new Ambassador to the US,Prof Tunde Adeniran charged wit rape in Maryland by posakosa(m): 7:11pm On Aug 27, 2009
EdororAppl:

@Posakosa, I beg u find me, that would be funny, I never understood how people can hack that way, lol tongue

don't have the time, sorry, undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Son of new Ambassador to the US,Prof Tunde Adeniran charged wit rape in Maryland by posakosa(m): 7:11pm On Aug 27, 2009
EdororAppl:

You travel around? Do you school in the US though?

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Son of new Ambassador to the US,Prof Tunde Adeniran charged wit rape in Maryland by EdororAppl(f): 7:13pm On Aug 27, 2009
hahahahaha

But seriously, thank you for your time.
God Bless
Re: Son of new Ambassador to the US,Prof Tunde Adeniran charged wit rape in Maryland by EdororAppl(f): 7:19pm On Aug 27, 2009
@ Sagamite, Thank you as well, you are a voice of reason. Much appriciated.
Re: Son of new Ambassador to the US,Prof Tunde Adeniran charged wit rape in Maryland by GEW: 7:20pm On Aug 27, 2009
poligamy, rape what else?  this is sad.
EdororAppl:

hahahahaha

But seriously, thank you for your time.
God Bless
i know some esan edoro i wont mention the village here.
Re: Son of new Ambassador to the US,Prof Tunde Adeniran charged wit rape in Maryland by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 27, 2009
yes, Edoro is a Bini name most times, not all.
Re: Son of new Ambassador to the US,Prof Tunde Adeniran charged wit rape in Maryland by celena: 7:23pm On Aug 27, 2009
But he is only his son, the Ambassador does not have any criminal records? and he divorced his first wife legally. so what is the fuss?
Re: Son of new Ambassador to the US,Prof Tunde Adeniran charged wit rape in Maryland by GEW: 7:38pm On Aug 27, 2009
tpia.:

yes, Edoro is a Bini name most times, not all.
sorry to spoil your joy madam it can never be a bini name. this is not a tribal thread pls.
Re: Son of new Ambassador to the US,Prof Tunde Adeniran charged wit rape in Maryland by EdororAppl(f): 7:48pm On Aug 27, 2009
The orgin of the name is irrelevant, discuss the topic of which you are on for, not people you do not know, Please wink
Re: Son of new Ambassador to the US,Prof Tunde Adeniran charged wit rape in Maryland by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 27, 2009
GEW:

sorry to spoil your joy madam it can never be a bini name. this is not a tribal thread pls.

no need to get touchy but its a free world- bust a vein if you feel like it.

By Bini I meant Benin or Edo.

its not a tribal thread until you bring in your own wahala.

hiss. angry

gosh, I hate people and agbayas who go around picking fights. angry angry
Re: Son of new Ambassador to the US,Prof Tunde Adeniran charged wit rape in Maryland by posakosa(m): 7:59pm On Aug 27, 2009
Chineke see insult, grin grin grin
Re: Son of new Ambassador to the US,Prof Tunde Adeniran charged wit rape in Maryland by Nobody: 8:04pm On Aug 27, 2009
the guy is getting on my nerves with his constant whining. angry

na me remove im husband/wife deepzone from NL?
Re: Son of new Ambassador to the US,Prof Tunde Adeniran charged wit rape in Maryland by GEW: 8:13pm On Aug 27, 2009
tpia.:

no need to get touchy but its a free world- bust a vein if you feel like it.

By Bini I meant Benin or Edo.

its not a tribal thread until you bring in your own wahala.

hiss. angry

gosh, I hate people and agbayas who go around picking fights. angry angry

i will continue to ignore you becos the more you talk the more you sound childish and to know you are 39 is unbelievable. for your info that name cannot be a benin or edo name so no matter how you stretch it you are still wrong.  not that truth matters to angry people like you.
good luck.
tpia.:

the guy is getting on my nerves with his constant whining. angry

na me remove im husband/wife deepzone from NL?
here your childishness is displayed for all to see.  i am supposed to hate funmi becos you both had a NL fight.  if you cant live in peace with people you hardly know i wonder how you live with people close to you yet you say you are a christian.
Re: Son of new Ambassador to the US,Prof Tunde Adeniran charged wit rape in Maryland by Nobody: 8:19pm On Aug 27, 2009
GEW:

i will continue to ignore you becos the more you talk the more you sound childish and to know you are 39 is unbelievable. for your info that name cannot be a benin or edo name so no matter how you stretch it you are still wrong.  not that truth matters to angry people like you.
good luck.  here your childishness is displayed for all to see.  i am supposed to hate funmi becos you both had a NL fight.  if you cant live in peace with people you hardly know i wonder how you live with people close to you yet you say you are a christian.

whether I'm 39 or 59 has no bearing on your extremely rude and irritating manner on this forum, or didnt your parents teach you the importance of civil discussion.

I've noticed you've been dying to display your agbero and area boy mentality everywhere, but get your demonic and satanic presence away from me- I'm not interested in whatever you're selling.

Chameleon that you are. Hate whoever you want to hate and vice versa- I dont give a rats ass who you are or who you want to mix with.

Just keep yourself somewhere away from my posts especially if I'm not addressing you directly.

Soon we'll see you all up in the religion section preaching hypocritical rubbish while elsewhere arming the very attitudes you're preaching against.

I cant stand your type- you're whats wrong with anything you want to criticize anywhere.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Gunmen Kidnap Two Chinese Expatriates In Ogun State, Demand Ransom / EFCC Sets Up 97.3fm Radio Station In Abuja / Police Arrest Fake LUTH Doctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.