Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,452 members, 7,904,676 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 05:27 PM

Son of new Ambassador to the US,Prof Tunde Adeniran charged wit rape in Maryland - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Son of new Ambassador to the US,Prof Tunde Adeniran charged wit rape in Maryland (10449 Views)

Son Of RCCG Pastor Kidnapped In Kogi On His Way To School (pic) / Nigerian Dies From Beating Over Attempted Rape In Malaysia / Olofin Lateef Adeniran Akanni Of Ado-Odo Beaten, Stripped, & Palace Burnt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Son of new Ambassador to the US,Prof Tunde Adeniran charged wit rape in Maryland by Nobody: 4:55am On Aug 28, 2009
GEW:

i will continue to ignore you becos the more you talk the more you sound childish and to know you are 39 is unbelievable. for your info that name cannot be a benin or edo name so no matter how you stretch it you are still wrong.  not that truth matters to angry people like you.
good luck.  here your childishness is displayed for all to see.  i am supposed to hate funmi becos you both had a NL fight.  if you cant live in peace with people you hardly know i wonder how you live with people close to you yet you say you are a christian.

City police have arrested three men and charged them with gang raping three women in separate incidents that took place in the parking lot of Seton Keough High School in Southwest Baltimore, records show.

The attacks occurred two weeks apart and shared similar characteristics, and detectives determined the alleged attackers' identities after the most recent victim was able to remember the tag number on the vehicle of one of the suspects. Police did not announce the incidents or the arrests.

Charged in the crimes are Anthony [size=14pt]Oisediamen [/size] Edoror Jr., 19, and Opeyemi Adigun, 20, both of Gwynn Oak; and Adeamoloa Adeniran, 20, of Halethorpe.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/baltimore-city/bal-city-rape-cases0825,0,2163017.story?track=rss

you get more pathetic by the day.

You do need intervention.

the way you constantly wander around picking fights yet you're quick to jump on the religion section pulpit, leaves little to the imagination concerning your actual nature.

I pity those close to you, because you'll definitely do them in someday.
Re: Son of new Ambassador to the US,Prof Tunde Adeniran charged wit rape in Maryland by GEW: 1:43pm On Aug 28, 2009
tpia.:

you get more pathetic by the day.

You do need intervention.

the way you constantly wander around picking fights yet you're quick to jump on the religion section pulpit, leaves little to the imagination concerning your actual nature.

I pity those close to you, because you'll definitely do them in someday.

I AM GOING TO REPLY YOU JUST THIS ONCE BECOS YOU JUST PROVED YOU ARE EITHER MAD OR ON SOME FORM OF DRUGS.

ask any one who knows the language the name Oisediamen Edoror Jr. you highlighted cannot be a bini name try another trick. it doesnt matter how big the letters are that is fact. not that it matters to tribalists like you esans are lovely peacefull people. there are loads here on NL so i dont know what your headache is. someone pointed to me you are the resident tribalist so i should have seen it coming. by the way i have some edoro's as in laws.

i dont envy the man cursed enough to have you as a wife one day with your lack of manners.
you question my nature and my preaching well what do i expect from a person like you? go back and see how many people you fight here and come back judge me.

say the word oisediamen and the the word liar liar tribalist and you can add your name in between.

once more this is not about you as much as you like attention and insult people it is about telling truth now go take your medications it does help to take doctors recommended dosage even in austere times becos it affects your mood.
Re: Son of new Ambassador to the US,Prof Tunde Adeniran charged wit rape in Maryland by Nobody: 3:27pm On Aug 28, 2009
GEW:

I AM GOING TO REPLY YOU JUST THIS ONCE BECOS YOU JUST PROVED YOU ARE EITHER MAD OR ON SOME FORM OF DRUGS.

ask any one who knows the language the name Oisediamen Edoror Jr. you highlighted cannot be a bini name try another trick. it doesnt matter how big the letters are that is fact. not that it matters to tribalists like you esans are lovely peacefull people. there are loads here on NL so i dont know what your headache is. someone pointed to me you are the resident tribalist so i should have seen it coming. by the way i have some edoro's as in laws.

i dont envy the man cursed enough to have you as a wife one day with your lack of manners.
you question my nature and my preaching well what do i expect from a person like you? go back and see how many people you fight here and come back judge me.

say the word oisediamen and the the word liar liar tribalist and you can add your name in between.

once more this is not about you as much as you like attention and insult people it is about telling truth now go take your medications it does help to take doctors recommended dosage even in austere times becos it affects your mood.

I think you need to have a discussion with ForwardEast so she can point out to you the fact that you are obviously as cursed as they come. Only a cursed person whose ancestors were also cursed behaves like you.

Your folly is wide open and visible to everyone here except yourself as you're parading around puffed up and filled with disgusting self conceit like a whitewashed tomb that you are.

Who first introduced his slimy tribal notions to this thread? Then turned around and tried to pin his pathetic 419 yahoo yahoo on someone else?

GEW:

i know some esan edoro i wont mention the village here.

GEW:

sorry to spoil your joy madam it can never be a bini name. this is not a tribal thread pls.

GEW:

for your info that name cannot be a benin or edo name

You need to ask yourself- what's your problem if the name is a Bini one? Is the guy your relative or have you raped someone before and your guilty conscience is refusing to let you rest?

I suspect your problem is because you know what you are when no one sees you- you know the extent of your rottenness, and this is what you're manifesting here. The sanctimonious preachers who are another thing when nobody is looking. Una plenty for Nigeria and wherever you migrate to.

I pity the people who say they're close to you- you will personally destroy them anytime your madness instructs you to do so.

Your judgment is on its way- keep howling until God shuts you up.
Re: Son of new Ambassador to the US,Prof Tunde Adeniran charged wit rape in Maryland by posakosa(m): 3:31pm On Aug 28, 2009
To the both of you, its ok ehn. Pls. undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Son of new Ambassador to the US,Prof Tunde Adeniran charged wit rape in Maryland by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 28, 2009
the guy wants to prove himself stupid.

let him do so.

Lord knows he's been spoiling for a fight for some time now.

and his whining is as irritating as can be- it never ceases. He needs to shut up, put up or face the consequences.

useless chameleon with his rotten pretensions. Whitewashed tomb filled with maggots and all manner of decay. Bloody ass licker.
Re: Son of new Ambassador to the US,Prof Tunde Adeniran charged wit rape in Maryland by tubabie(f): 6:26pm On Aug 28, 2009
Ha what has the thread reduced to?
Re: Son of new Ambassador to the US,Prof Tunde Adeniran charged wit rape in Maryland by sjeezy8: 6:02pm On Aug 29, 2009
GEW:

SHUT THE Bleep UP DIS GUY YOU ARE DUMB ASS HELL AND SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF.
D guy is from edo state no denying it, we yorubas know the others are yoruba but we admit and dont care SIMPLE
Re: Son of new Ambassador to the US,Prof Tunde Adeniran charged wit rape in Maryland by mamagee6(f): 12:43am On Sep 01, 2009
What an idiot.
Re: Son of new Ambassador to the US,Prof Tunde Adeniran charged wit rape in Maryland by GEW: 2:36pm On Sep 01, 2009
sjeezy8:

SHUT THE Bleep UP DIS GUY YOU ARE DUMB ASS HELL AND SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF.
D guy is from edo state no denying it, we yorubas know the others are yoruba but we admit and dont care SIMPLE
what is your problem here?  can you post where i said the boy was not from edo state for all to see.  you are cracking your head over what you know nothing about.

if you ever crossed Ore into Edo state or seen a map of the the state you will know EDO state has more than just bini people. for your info there are even yoruba speaking like Usen inside edo state so if i tell you an Usen man is not a bini man you will start your cusring.  i wonder how you people live.

there are facts, truth and lies. truth matters very much to me. for you to understand my point very clearly becos i know it is your custom as nigerian to reduce everything to tribal sentiments  the name in question Oisediamen Edoror is not a bini name but esan/ishan name.  you may have to shout and repeat lies 1000 times that doesnt make lies become truth.  you may as well start believing Jeniffer or sylvester is a yoruba name.
there are names that will never appear in the vocabs or make sense in some language. these 2 names do not in bini language so cannot be bini.  that is not to say they are not from edo state because you cannot point to where i said that. i have cousins who bear the surname so i know what i am talking about.

go back to my 1st and 2nd post on this matter you will see my question and point again instead of just ranting nonsensical nonsence as they say
Re: Son of new Ambassador to the US,Prof Tunde Adeniran charged wit rape in Maryland by myraven11: 2:00am On Sep 14, 2009
I kno one of the boys, THIS IS TRUE. and how can u not believe it when it happened TWICE. It really does bring shame to my country. na wa, o. and its God bless Nigeria, because Niaja really needs God's blessings.
for your info that name cannot be a benin or edo name
IT IS EDO!!! i am edo and i speak ishan so i know, aint nobody that can contradict me on that one,
Re: Son of new Ambassador to the US,Prof Tunde Adeniran charged wit rape in Maryland by okwabayi(m): 3:30pm On Jan 09, 2019
Na their way. They always assume every country is lawless like our motherland. God finally catch am and the accomplices.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Blood Bath In Ijebu Ode As Imam, Wife, 4 Children Assassinated / Ex-NLC President, Takai Shamang, Kidnapped In Kaduna / Militants Kidnap Three Landlords In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.