Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,452 members, 7,904,676 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 05:28 PM

Son of new Ambassador to the US,Prof Tunde Adeniran charged wit rape in Maryland - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Son of new Ambassador to the US,Prof Tunde Adeniran charged wit rape in Maryland (10450 Views)

Son Of RCCG Pastor Kidnapped In Kogi On His Way To School (pic) / Nigerian Dies From Beating Over Attempted Rape In Malaysia / Olofin Lateef Adeniran Akanni Of Ado-Odo Beaten, Stripped, & Palace Burnt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Son of new Ambassador to the US,Prof Tunde Adeniran charged wit rape in Maryland by EdororAppl(f): 5:17pm On Aug 27, 2009
Hello. I am the American, WHITE, girlfriend of one of these boys brothers. I have questions. Are u on?
Re: Son of new Ambassador to the US,Prof Tunde Adeniran charged wit rape in Maryland by posakosa(m): 5:34pm On Aug 27, 2009
who are you seeking to question
Re: Son of new Ambassador to the US,Prof Tunde Adeniran charged wit rape in Maryland by Sagamite(m): 5:35pm On Aug 27, 2009
EdororAppl:

Hello. I am the American, WHITE, girlfriend of one of these boys brothers. I have questions. Are u on?

Who are you referring to?
Re: Son of new Ambassador to the US,Prof Tunde Adeniran charged wit rape in Maryland by EdororAppl(f): 5:59pm On Aug 27, 2009
Anyone that will listen, i guess. Please forgive my delayed response, I am at work
Re: Son of new Ambassador to the US,Prof Tunde Adeniran charged wit rape in Maryland by EdororAppl(f): 6:01pm On Aug 27, 2009
I am deeply disturbed by these allegations. Is this any reflect, in your opinion, on the brother of an accused? I am ebarrassed for his family and he won't talk about it. I don't know how to treat this situation
Re: Son of new Ambassador to the US,Prof Tunde Adeniran charged wit rape in Maryland by posakosa(m): 6:03pm On Aug 27, 2009
how about mind your own business,  u're a girlfriend and not a wife. you shouldn't get involved.

The best advice is to tell them to get a GOOD LAWYER,  they have the money, let them spend it.

of course he doesn't want to talk about it, who would ?
Re: Son of new Ambassador to the US,Prof Tunde Adeniran charged wit rape in Maryland by EdororAppl(f): 6:04pm On Aug 27, 2009
How do you feel about a young Nigerian man dating a white ( beautiful ) American woman?  Is this something that is discourraged?  It has been 3 years now but am I foolish for believing that one day we will be married?!!!   Do you have any question about the case  that you would like to ask me?!
Re: Son of new Ambassador to the US,Prof Tunde Adeniran charged wit rape in Maryland by maden9ja(m): 6:06pm On Aug 27, 2009
@EdororAppl, Don't mean to be rude, yea, But why shud we believe U
Re: Son of new Ambassador to the US,Prof Tunde Adeniran charged wit rape in Maryland by posakosa(m): 6:08pm On Aug 27, 2009
EdororAppl:

How do you feel about a young Nigerian man dating a white ( beautiful ) American woman?  Is this something that is discourraged?  It has been 3 years now but am I foolish for believing that one day we will be married?!!!   Do you have any question about the case  that you would like to ask me?!

why would any like to ask you questions about the case ? you could be an imposter for all we know, and whats soo special about a white gal dating a nigerian man, urm, there are lots of white, chinese, and lebanese people in naija, nothing special homey,   tell your boo u want to visit his homeland, that will certainly change your perspective.
Re: Son of new Ambassador to the US,Prof Tunde Adeniran charged wit rape in Maryland by posakosa(m): 6:08pm On Aug 27, 2009
made.n.9ja:

@EdororAppl, Don't mean to be rude, yea, But why shud we believe U

I was about to say that, undecided
Re: Son of new Ambassador to the US,Prof Tunde Adeniran charged wit rape in Maryland by Sagamite(m): 6:09pm On Aug 27, 2009
posakosa:

how about mind your own business, u're a girlfriend and not a wife. you shouldn't get involved.

The best advice is to tell them to get a GOOD LAWYER, they have the money, let them spend it.

of course he doesn't want to talk about it, who would ?

You don't think it her business that her boyfriends brother is arrested for rape?
Re: Son of new Ambassador to the US,Prof Tunde Adeniran charged wit rape in Maryland by posakosa(m): 6:10pm On Aug 27, 2009
Sagamite:

You don't think it her business that her boyfriends brother is arrested for rape?

what proof do we have that he is her boyfriend's brother ?
Re: Son of new Ambassador to the US,Prof Tunde Adeniran charged wit rape in Maryland by EdororAppl(f): 6:11pm On Aug 27, 2009
These kids are very good boys, they have jobs and are going to college.   Very nice fellas.   I think there is more to the story.  They are smarter than this.  Why shouldn't you believe me?  Why would I make something like this up?  I was just looking for some advice.
Re: Son of new Ambassador to the US,Prof Tunde Adeniran charged wit rape in Maryland by Sagamite(m): 6:11pm On Aug 27, 2009
posakosa:

what proof do we have that he is her boyfriend's brother ?

That is the question you should be asking not saying "mind your business".
Re: Son of new Ambassador to the US,Prof Tunde Adeniran charged wit rape in Maryland by Sagamite(m): 6:13pm On Aug 27, 2009
EdororAppl:

These kids are very good boys, they have jobs and are going to college.   Very nice fellas.   I think there is more to the story.  They are smarter than this.  Why shouldn't you believe me?  Why would I make something like this up?  I was just looking for some advice.  

Come up with something more convincing regarding your relationship with the family so people can be comfortable to take interest.
Re: Son of new Ambassador to the US,Prof Tunde Adeniran charged wit rape in Maryland by posakosa(m): 6:13pm On Aug 27, 2009
Sagamite:

That is the question you should be asking not saying "mind your business".

Is he her husband ?
Re: Son of new Ambassador to the US,Prof Tunde Adeniran charged wit rape in Maryland by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 27, 2009
are any of the guys on nairaland?

if they are, they learned nothing from the daily dramas and stories that go on here?

Or maybe they felt people are exaggerating or it doesnt concern them.

lord help us.

Hindsight is always 100% sha. And yes, there could be some family/personal dynamics involved.
Re: Son of new Ambassador to the US,Prof Tunde Adeniran charged wit rape in Maryland by Sagamite(m): 6:14pm On Aug 27, 2009
posakosa:

BITCH ? WHAT HAS WARRANTED THE NAME CALLING ?

You were being rude to someone (if true) who is seeking support from Nigerians during a painful time.

Secondly, you are coming across as some white-hater. I hate any form of prejudice.
Re: Son of new Ambassador to the US,Prof Tunde Adeniran charged wit rape in Maryland by EdororAppl(f): 6:15pm On Aug 27, 2009
I personaly think that they picked up hookers and didn't want to pay and they got mad  an hollered rape.  This is rubbish.  And again, how does it reflect on the families?  Should  I be worried or supportive?
Re: Son of new Ambassador to the US,Prof Tunde Adeniran charged wit rape in Maryland by EdororAppl(f): 6:17pm On Aug 27, 2009
I don't know how to prove it to you. The family name is Edoror. They are from Lagos.
Re: Son of new Ambassador to the US,Prof Tunde Adeniran charged wit rape in Maryland by Sagamite(m): 6:17pm On Aug 27, 2009
posakosa:

Is he her husband ?

Does someone have to be your husband before you care about a serious issue happening to their sibling?

So if you watch on national news that your girlfriend of 3 years ' sister was violently raped by some guys, you will say it is not your business and just advise her to go to the police?
Re: Son of new Ambassador to the US,Prof Tunde Adeniran charged wit rape in Maryland by posakosa(m): 6:18pm On Aug 27, 2009
Sagamite:

You were being rude to someone (if true) who is seeking support from Nigerians during a painful time.

Secondly, you are coming across as some white-hater. I hate any form of prejudice.

Rude: I never abused her or have I ? She does not come across to me as someone seeking support, she seems to me as one who wants to show that she has insider information,

My mom is half caste,   you should read my post again and see what I typed, I never called her a "cracker" or used any insulting words so stop instigating,
Re: Son of new Ambassador to the US,Prof Tunde Adeniran charged wit rape in Maryland by EdororAppl(f): 6:20pm On Aug 27, 2009
So please just give me the benefit of the doubt and try to give some  advise.  I can't talk to any of my American friends, they won't understand.
Re: Son of new Ambassador to the US,Prof Tunde Adeniran charged wit rape in Maryland by Sagamite(m): 6:20pm On Aug 27, 2009
EdororAppl:

I personaly think that they picked up hookers and didn't want to pay and they got mad  an hollered rape.  This is rubbish.  And again, how does it reflect on the families?  Should  I be worried or supportive?

Then they should not worry too much if it can be proven that the girls worked the streets previously.

EdororAppl:

I don't know how to prove it to you. The family name is Edoror. They are from Lagos.

More . . . . .

Name of school, how many kids in the family, when did they arrive in the US, what is the dad and mum's profession etc?
Re: Son of new Ambassador to the US,Prof Tunde Adeniran charged wit rape in Maryland by EdororAppl(f): 6:21pm On Aug 27, 2009
I don't have any special insider information.  I just am dating a brother, not one of the boys.
Re: Son of new Ambassador to the US,Prof Tunde Adeniran charged wit rape in Maryland by Sagamite(m): 6:23pm On Aug 27, 2009
posakosa:

Rude: I never abused her or have I ? She does not come across to me as someone seeking support, she seems to me as one who wants to show that she has insider information,

My mom is half caste,   you should read my post again and see what I typed, I never called her a "cracker" or used any insulting words so stop instigating,

Mate, you don't regard this as rude?

posakosa:

how about mind your own business,  u're a girlfriend and not a wife. you shouldn't get involved.

Or this as bordering as racist just because she said she was white?

posakosa:

and whats soo special about a white gal dating a nigerian man, urm, there are lots of white, chinese, and lebanese people in naija, nothing special homey,   tell your boo u want to visit his homeland, that will certainly change your perspective.
Re: Son of new Ambassador to the US,Prof Tunde Adeniran charged wit rape in Maryland by EdororAppl(f): 6:23pm On Aug 27, 2009
Margret Edoror, in school for nursing
Anthony Edoror Sr, " realtor " ( although he does some other jobs of which I am not sure, but he travels )
The oldest child came first
They rest of the family came in 2005
Re: Son of new Ambassador to the US,Prof Tunde Adeniran charged wit rape in Maryland by posakosa(m): 6:24pm On Aug 27, 2009
The fact that she first identifies as white, as if its suppose to be something special, There are whites, chinese, and lebanese people living in Nigeria, sooo nothing special there,

There is nothing you can do except to tell them to get a GOOD LAWYER, which they can definitely afford. If he gets a good lawyer, they may be able to fight the charges,

You need to understand that are only a girlfriend and thats why he wouldn't talk to you. Anyways!
Re: Son of new Ambassador to the US,Prof Tunde Adeniran charged wit rape in Maryland by posakosa(m): 6:25pm On Aug 27, 2009
I know my mom doesn't go about saying she's white/half caste, its not really a big deal, at least to me,
Re: Son of new Ambassador to the US,Prof Tunde Adeniran charged wit rape in Maryland by posakosa(m): 6:26pm On Aug 27, 2009
How can a girlfriend want to know insider family information, I don't know about that one ooh, regardless of race, girlfriend is girlfriend, its embarrassing situation, at this time, the only person they should be talking to is a LAWYER and not a girlfriend, just IMO.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ex-NLC President, Takai Shamang, Kidnapped In Kaduna / Militants Kidnap Three Landlords In Lagos / Starxsynerg Is A Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.