Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,506 members, 7,940,909 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 01:47 PM

Stock Market Tips For Nigerians - Investment (680) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Stock Market Tips For Nigerians (832611 Views)

Nigeria: Stock Market Rides On Elections Success, Gains N178 Billion / Stock Market: Questions And Answers / Nigerian Banks, Stockbrokers, And Services For Nigerians Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (677) (678) (679) (680) (681) (682) (683) ... (793) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by damoche07(m): 5:02pm On Mar 18, 2008
Another thing,please.Has anybody else noticed that

easimoni=Huckabee

Pumping=Highlander.

Dont be fooled.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by MrRisky: 5:03pm On Mar 18, 2008
Kashif:

I have put on my bullet proof vest but the bullets are still getting at me cry cry

I rely 100% on interpretations here; all those spinning, forward/backward/reverse EPS etc sound Greek to me embarassed

Abeg o, ABC is losing and the number of deals is on the decline. What does this mean abeg because man pikin dey neck deep for that one O!
You are speaking my mindooooo. Yes, actually what do those "spinning" really translate to? Does it mean that the stock will spin investors' head? or the investors will spin the stock's head? This candle is one thing that has helped to remove the mystery in this enigma called NSE

AKT, for quick CICO, pls can you shine candle on any stock you think might release a VERY BAD RESULT, so I can position myself for the short term? That is the only thing that seems to work now. I did for NIGERIAN BREWERIES, and DANGOTE SUGAR, I am almost looking like a village clown right now all within just one month angry embarassed Sincerely I don't understand the anger, is it that they were expecting Nigerian breweries to give BONUS AGAIN or for DANGOTE to give 1 for 1? I have never seen were investors are AFRAID OF GOOD RESULTS
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by richieade(m): 5:05pm On Mar 18, 2008
easimoni:

I can't remember where I read it but there was some buzz a few months ago about an impending IPO (or was it PP first?) for ETB. We all know Adenuga must clean house first before he can approach the market - his know-all, be-all managament style is the stuff of legends. I do some googling l8r today.

Speaking of Legends, why r the Arsenal peeps cry very quiet? The legends are back where they belong and the (soccer) universe is restored to order

Una go chop koboko dis weekend when we come to cinema of dreams. grin grin
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by RoughCut(m): 5:05pm On Mar 18, 2008
damoche07:

Arsenal will rise again.

Arsenal never died in the first place they are just conserving valuable resources for the journey ahead. This is not a slap and dash or CICOcouldnt resist the pun we are primed for a marathon race and that means use your resources more efficiently.

We dont want to reveal all the title-winning weapons in our Arsenal do we?

No!
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by RoughCut(m): 5:08pm On Mar 18, 2008
richieade:

Una go chop koboko this weekend when we come to cinema of dreams. grin grin

You mean the theatre of NIGHTMARES tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by pumping777(m): 5:09pm On Mar 18, 2008
aktopgun:

u're not getting off that easily damecheo! not at all. which sidelines are u retreating to ehn? u know u should be adding value as bros wanajo says and not watching from the sidelines. C'mon. som eof us need all the help we can get and i am sure u are not ignorant as u claim.

So what say u?  grin

before i forget again

BRING BACK PUMPING
BRING BACK PUMPING
BRING BACK PUMPING
BBRING BACK PUMPING
BRING BACK PUMPING
BRING BACK PUMPING
BRING BACK PUMPING
BRING BACK PUMPING
BRING BACK PUMPING
BRING BACK PUMPING

My man!!! By the legend of the candles, I remain loyal. Nowhere to hide na my employers wey dey give me work wey pass my salary  grin grin grin
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by richieade(m): 5:12pm On Mar 18, 2008
RoughCut:

You mean the theatre of NIGHTMARES tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Torres will show dem hen, na 2:0 we go nak dem tongue
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by ManJiro(m): 5:12pm On Mar 18, 2008
RoughCut:

The worst thing you can do is to a make a permanent decision in a temporary situation.

Nice one. Could not resist your quote RoughCut.

@ Kashif

Declining volume with price drop could mean:

1. The downward trend is slowing down if the prices have previously being falling

2. The downward trend might just be begining if the prices have previously (check 4-6 periods before) being trending up
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by loma(m): 5:17pm On Mar 18, 2008
wanaj0:

As na Houston you dey, no need answering your question tongue tongue

Will be doing an MBA or MSC in Economics in Curtin University!!! That should tell you the place now!!!!!

All the way in Western Australia? Greet Uncle Adisa for mw when you get there o!
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by pumping777(m): 5:17pm On Mar 18, 2008
damoche07:

Another thing,please.Has anybody else noticed that

easimoni=Huckabee

Pumping=Highlander.

Dont be fooled.

Well, at least Highlander has fooled you whoever it is, no pun intendedgrin grin

You have forgotten it is quite easy to track users via IP address and I can't even imagine why you think this is my duplicate.

When you suspect something, make sure you nail it on the head before you come out with it. Someone may find what you written there offensive. I don't. I suppose you have no ulterior motive. You are suspicious and probably want some confirmation. If someone decides to duplicate him or herself, good luck. My own na to read wetin person write.

There were some conversations here last week which I know up to 99% are dodgy and by rogues trying to damage this thread and I'm not referring to the arguement between some folks a few weeks ago.

I wanted to warn folks about it but I decided it is better to wait and get more concrete evidence. I thougt it was better to be sure than smart. grin grin Oya, wetin by your own duplicate??
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by loma(m): 5:21pm On Mar 18, 2008
@easimoni, do you work downtown? Make I take you to lunch one of this days! Hopefully ,you dont work for the enemy (-xx--).

@damoche; try and get your facts right. I happen to know Huckabee, he is a friend who I invited to the thread and he is not easimoni.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by RoughCut(m): 5:22pm On Mar 18, 2008
loma:

All the way in Western Australia? Greet Uncle Adisa for mw when you get there o!

wanaj0 dey for jet wey dey go all the way to Australia already  with all him stocks na grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by greentree(m): 5:24pm On Mar 18, 2008
MrPresidnt  

the mixed response you got here is normal. some of the folks are cool. most get as them be. some are out right users. they will only try and suck info out

of you. then label you. there are a few very bright people here. but if you seriously want depth why not consider inviting your stock broker. or better still

during summer many of them come here for roadshows anyway. so your outlay will be reduced. in terms of NSE experience london based. if you can get

samstone4, wanaj0 or london cool you are on the right path.

prepare to be insulted here. after being insulted they will tell you it is a joke or banter. also prepare for side taking and sarcastic answers. what you see

typed here is not just it. this place is very clicky. almost like secondary school days. no joke. if somebody insults you it will be ignored. so far as it is a

friend. then they will attack you if you dare respond. then you will be further ignored. if they think you might possibly be of use. they will even tell you God

bless you. as if He is not doing so already!

also this place is full of conspiracy theorists. you will either directly or indirectly be labbled a scammer or a 419er. not healthy at all. its better to keep quiet

because you will surely be accused of being a stock broker. i mentioned clicky. very. they call each other meet and scheme. then come here and type what

they think you need to hear. there are a few very sound people still around. two have already been recommended to you. the candleman is cool but there

is another dr that will insult you with his gang.there was another who has assisted myself and a few other immensely but was insulted here and has

gone. he is in london but is unlikely to participate. even the Oga wanaj0 himself encountered jelousy and attack here. there are also other silent billionares

that come here. they will not post either because they don't require insults. the lost sheep will say either they are abroad. hurray! or this is a faceless

forum. so no need to respect your age or person. if you exchange words they will try and finish you. other than that it is a cool place. hope this helps. i

know i will be attacked

soon. but i don't give a shxt. they know i will fire back. so its better to ignore me. Mr Presidt welcome to nairaland.

smiley
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by wanaj0: 5:28pm On Mar 18, 2008
loma:

I no go reach dia except na with FBN jet!!!

RoughCut:

wanaj0 dey for jet wey dey go all the way to Australia already with all him stocks na grin grin grin grin grin

Might be changing flight OOOO. The Omatek flight wey them dey test drive now dey do me one kind!!!!! I am on portfolio liquidation for that one OOOO.

I will use cHAMS to do the short haul!!!!
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by wanaj0: 5:35pm On Mar 18, 2008
@ Greentree,

Thanks for your mail. Did you get my reply
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by invisible2(m): 5:36pm On Mar 18, 2008
So, Greentree, which stock recommendation are you giving after your long sermon?
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by damoche07(m): 5:42pm On Mar 18, 2008
loma:

@easimoni, do you work downtown? Make I take you to lunch one of this days! Hopefully ,you don't work for the enemy (-xx--).

@damoche; try and get your facts right. I happen to know Huckabee, he is a friend who I invited to the thread and he is not easimoni.

My bad for the terrible mistake.i feel awkward.i only intended to make some pun. Am deeply sorry if i offended you guys. I just felt you guys wanted to enjoy the fresh air of anonymity. so sorry.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by RoughCut(m): 5:45pm On Mar 18, 2008
invisible!:

So, Greentree, which stock recommendation are you giving after your long sermon?

That na the 'koko' abi? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by aktopgun(m): 5:46pm On Mar 18, 2008
@pumping

Thanks for obliging me jare. well done. make dem no send ur brain to overheat o!  cheesy

FOF2 et Ololufemi

na una remain o!!!!!!!!!!

BRING BACK FOF2
BRING BACK FOF2
BRING BACK FOF2
BRING BACK FOF2
BRING BACK FOF2
BRING BACK FOF2
BRING BACK FOF2
BRING BACK FOF2
BRING BACK FOF2
BRING BACK FOF2
BRING BACK FOF2
BRING BACK FOF2
BRING BACK FOF2
BRING BACK FOF2
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by rasputinn(m): 5:47pm On Mar 18, 2008
@ damoche07

Yea right
And Yar Adua is the President of the United States Of America.Puhleassse
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by greentree(m): 5:50pm On Mar 18, 2008
UNILEVER NIGERIA PLC released its result for the year ended December 31, 2007. The Company’s Turnover went up by 33% while it recorded a Profit after Tax of N1.296bn as against losses recorded the previous year. The company is proposing a dividend of 25 Kobo per share

Today, the Nigerian Stock Exchange listed on the official list 5,930,547,759 ordinary shares supplementary offer of
First City Monument Bank Plc having fulfilled therequirements of the issue.

Oga Wanajo i saw your mail this afternoon. thank you for the clarification.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by rasputinn(m): 5:51pm On Mar 18, 2008
@ Wanaj0

Heard the first  boarding announcement you made concerning the the Omatek flight.
But thing is I'm @ the airport and aint got my ticket yet(talk less of b/pass),so from which counter can I buy my ticket please.
When will boarding close?
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by aktopgun(m): 5:59pm On Mar 18, 2008
thought i'd show this again now the charts are updated. someone (risky was it u?) asked about a CICO to point out.

caveats apply for those it needs to apply to.

Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by invisible2(m): 6:00pm On Mar 18, 2008
@all, am enjoying a book here, very sound strategies freely discussed in this book. Go out and grab yourself a copy of 'how to make money in stocks' by William J O'neil.

Good book, latest edition.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by pumping777(m): 6:01pm On Mar 18, 2008
Am I dreaming or did BCC make a loss Q-4?
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by dollyp1cute(f): 6:02pm On Mar 18, 2008
aktopgun:

@pumping

Thanks for obliging me jare. well done. make them no send your brain to overheat o!  cheesy

FOF2 et Ololufemi

na una remain o!!!!!!!!!!

BRING BACK FOF2
BRING BACK FOF2
BRING BACK FOF2
BRING BACK FOF2
BRING BACK FOF2
BRING BACK FOF2
BRING BACK FOF2
BRING BACK FOF2
BRING BACK FOF2
BRING BACK FOF2
BRING BACK FOF2
BRING BACK FOF2
BRING BACK FOF2
BRING BACK FOF2

AKPTOGUN, I join your march jare, FO2 has not been his usual self only dropping one line here and there. Though I no get wherewithal of CICO and RORO I enjoyed his contribution and keen observation of NSE. Now all he does is speak Parables.

FO2 come back o, we gbadun you grin
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by rasputinn(m): 6:03pm On Mar 18, 2008
lafarge wapco
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by rasputinn(m): 6:03pm On Mar 18, 2008
lafarge wapco
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by son5070: 6:03pm On Mar 18, 2008
@Greentree
                   Pls reply my Bank Phb request na as par allotment.My e-mail(rugged4mi@yahoo.com).thanks
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by aktopgun(m): 6:04pm On Mar 18, 2008
BRING BACK FOF2
BRING BACK FOF2
BRING BACK FOF2
BRING BACK FOF2
BRING BACK FOF2
BRING BACK FOF2
BRING BACK FOF2
BRING BACK FOF2
BRING BACK FOF2
BRING BACK FOF2
BRING BACK FOF2
BRING BACK FOF2
BRING BACK FOF2
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by debenzd(f): 6:06pm On Mar 18, 2008
pumping777:

Am I dreaming or did BCC make a loss Q-4?

@pumping where you hear/see this one?
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by lawalidowu(m): 6:07pm On Mar 18, 2008
@PUMPING

I SENT U AN EMAIL.
PLS RETALIATE.

ATTACHMENT DEY BUT NO WORRY. NO VIRUS grin grin grin ;

(1) (2) (3) ... (677) (678) (679) (680) (681) (682) (683) ... (793) (Reply)

Mutual Funds / MBA Investors Forum / Crypto Currency Investors Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.