Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,591 members, 7,905,273 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 09:21 AM

Stock Market Tips For Nigerians - Investment (681) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Stock Market Tips For Nigerians (827315 Views)

Nigeria: Stock Market Rides On Elections Success, Gains N178 Billion / Stock Market: Questions And Answers / Nigerian Banks, Stockbrokers, And Services For Nigerians Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (678) (679) (680) (681) (682) (683) (684) ... (793) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by nateevs(m): 6:11pm On Mar 18, 2008
Excuse to ask what CICO is and where to read about it please? I know if don't know that then there are accompanying gist I do know . . . . Are there any links or materials that can teach one about all these . . . I'ld appreciate any kind of advice.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by debenzd(f): 6:11pm On Mar 18, 2008
greentree:

UNILEVER NIGERIA PLC released its result for the year ended December 31, 2007. The Company’s Turnover went up by 33% while it recorded a Profit after Tax of N1.296bn as against losses recorded the previous year. The company is proposing a dividend of 25 Kobo per share

Today, the Nigerian Stock Exchange listed on the official list 5,930,547,759 ordinary shares supplementary offer of
First City Monument Bank Plc having fulfilled therequirements of the issue.

Oga Wanajo i saw your mail this afternoon. thank you for the clarification.

@pumping she dis na more depression for FCMB. Can it go any lower? Maybe it is better now. One can get a good deal and position for full year results.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by greentree(m): 6:13pm On Mar 18, 2008
son5070:

@Greentree
                   Please reply my Bank Phb request na as par allotment.My e-mail(rugged4mi@yahoo.com).thanks

you will have to act fast. what stock broker do you use. if it is the same as mine then simple. if not. you will need an intro
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by aktopgun(m): 6:15pm On Mar 18, 2008
@rasputin

sorry, i did this in a rush, off home now. with some of the news i've been reading on these guys they may be good for medium to long term as well as dare i say it, CICO.

make nobody quote me on this o.

Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by son5070: 6:16pm On Mar 18, 2008
greentree:

you will have to act fast. what stock broker do you use. if it is the same as mine then simple. if not. you will need an intro
I use UBA brokers
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by greentree(m): 6:18pm On Mar 18, 2008
nateevs:

Excuse to ask what CICO is and where to read about it please? I know if don't know that then there are accompanying gist I do know . . . . Are there any links or materials that can teach one about all these . . . I'ld appreciate any kind of advice.

no mind them. you go read 50 pages back. you will find out for yourself. if you had followed the tips. by now you would have been down around 20%

no mind them.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by Prince11(m): 6:19pm On Mar 18, 2008
@Wanajo /All

Have you got Omatek PP application / prospectus, please send me a copy (ere_mak at yahoo dot com)
I was also told that they have terminated the relationship with GTB/Zennith, is that correct ?

Thanks
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by greentree(m): 6:21pm On Mar 18, 2008
was offered first inland ipo today at 11 . may be they response was not great. i dont even know sef. but i will buy small.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by greentree(m): 6:23pm On Mar 18, 2008
was offered first inland ipo rights today for 11. i will buy small. this my new broker dey try. na real punk rocker  grin
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by RoughCut(m): 6:28pm On Mar 18, 2008
Prince11:

@Wanajo /All

Have you got Omatek PP application / prospectus, please send me a copy (ere_mak at yahoo dot com)
I was also told that they have terminated the relationship with GTB/Zennith, is that correct ?

Thanks

Nope they were in the SMEEIS or something like that  which means GTB and Zenith lent them some money and in return for equity positions in Omatek computers now that Omatek has done very well they have bought  out the holdings   GTB and Zenith had in the company so GTB and Zenith do not have any more shares in the company
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by pumping777(m): 6:30pm On Mar 18, 2008
I always say my own. See the email I was sent by Napoleons "PA"
----------------------

----- Forwarded Message ----
To: Pumping Garro <pumping777 at yahoo dot com>
Sent: Monday, March 17, 2008 3:51:25 PM
Subject: Re: Fwd: Email Follow Up

You are clearly highly immature. I have no idea how you met the Chief but it was due to his request I sent you what I was asked to do okay. I have realised that I should not have gone further to add my own narrative but should have only sent you the links. Then none of this embarrassment would have taken place. You went ahead to not only forward links which I told you were confidential but you also emailed around the email I wrote to you. You knew exactly what you were doing. I will not allow somebody like you to put me in a position whereby my inbox gets spammed by fraudsters like yourself. I am serious minded person and have no time for small pocketed chaff.

End of discussion. Never you forward my mail again whoever you are.
------------------------

You see why I refused to paste the links? So I should have pasted the links and had my own email bombarded by folks asking about a PP I know nothing about?

The guy announced here that he was sending me documents to share with the house and then I share it, he says it was meant only for me? I sent him back his links to paste himself but na lie. See wahala in the house?

Armed robbers full everywhere  grin grin  PA ko, daughter ni.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by bigjay01(m): 6:31pm On Mar 18, 2008
NSE 101

Summary

1. Dont be greedy
2. Always set an exit point regardless (especially for a not so solid company)

Bought close to 1m of Livestock feeds on the 19th of Feb at 7.02, (for a quick Hit 'n Run) watched gained steadily upto 9.98, which translated to more than 305 after charges. Greed got the better of me, I didnt sell, only to see it nosedive to 7.78.

Lucky enough it rebounded, I ddint need any rocket scientist to tell me to parachute of it today @ 9.10. You know where it closed 2day.

Are UNIC @ 4.80 / DUNLOP @ N5.55 good prices? looks like the support for UNIC is about N5, Anyway got a good chunk of those
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by dollyp1cute(f): 6:35pm On Mar 18, 2008
pumping777:

----------------------

You are clearly highly immature. I have no idea how you met the Chief but it was due to his request I sent you what I was asked to do okay. I have realised that I should not have gone further to add my own narrative but should have only sent you the links. Then none of this embarrassment would have taken place. You went ahead to not only forward links which I told you were confidential but you also emailed around the email I wrote to you. You knew exactly what you were doing. I will not allow somebody like you to put me in a position whereby my inbox gets spammed by fraudsters like yourself. I am serious minded person and have no time for small pocketed chaff.

------------------------

You see why I refused to paste the links? So I should have pasted the links and had my own email bombarded by folks asking about a PP I know nothing about?

The guy announced here that he was sending me documents to share with the house and then I share it, he says it was meant only for me? I sent him back his links to paste himself but na lie. See wahala in the house?

Armed robbers full everywhere grin grin PA ko, daughter ni.

Which kind errant nonsense is this, why all the insult. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by RoughCut(m): 6:42pm On Mar 18, 2008
pumping777:

----------------------

------------------------

Armed robbers full everywhere grin grin PA ko, daughter ni.

The whole saga is just very unfortunate. You dont deserve this at all haba!My bro no vex just regard the whole episode as an unnecessary irritation
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by Kashif(m): 6:46pm On Mar 18, 2008
@ Man Jiro, RoughCut,

You guys are great. No panic selling!

Guys, I dont know how to insert quotes from pages that cannot be captured on the first reply page. I have seen peeps doing that and would love to be given an insight wink I am sure I am not alone on this though grin
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by greentree(m): 6:47pm On Mar 18, 2008
pumping you be armed robber abi shocked

now you have exposed your email addy and that of another person. what point where you trying to prove. if you get fired again. that na ur own wahala.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by easimoni(m): 6:49pm On Mar 18, 2008
loma:

@easimoni, do you work downtown?  Make I take you to lunch one of this days! Hopefully ,you don't work for the enemy (-xx--).

@damoche; try and get your facts right. I happen to know Huckabee, he is a friend who I invited to the thread and he is not easimoni.

Not downtown but Greesnpoint. I guess that reveals my employer's identity since we are the only firm crazy enuff to work in "guns"point.

I dunno who Huckabee is and I certainly don't have the time to play games with user ids. Thanks for clearing the air.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by easimoni(m): 6:51pm On Mar 18, 2008
Kashif:

@ Man Jiro, RoughCut,

You guys are great. No panic selling!

Guys, I don't know how to insert quotes from pages that cannot be captured on the first reply page. I have seen peeps doing that and would love to be given an insight wink I am sure I am not alone on this though grin

Go to the person's profile and find the messaage you'd like to quote (under "show last posts"wink. Hit quote and it'll copy that message into a quote and take to a post reply page
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by dollyp1cute(f): 6:53pm On Mar 18, 2008
@Pumping, don't look 'their side'. Everyone else shine your eyes and remember say Caveat plenti for this thread.  cool

@WENDY
As I am not a CICO/RORO person, the loot from ABC is causing me to catch fear, how far with the rumour of PO, what are your own sentiments and inside gist.

@AKPTOGUN
The red marzobou has a short body shows weak selling pressure, it suggest the bears may not be able to hold price down longer, what says ye. MACD trend is positive as well. Did I read well or should  I go get myself new glasses  grin
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by lawalidowu(m): 6:55pm On Mar 18, 2008
pumping you be armed robber abi Shocked

now you have exposed your email addy and that of another person. what point where you trying to prove. if you get fired again. that na your own wahala.

pumpin email no b secret.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by Kashif(m): 6:57pm On Mar 18, 2008
easimoni:

Go to the person's profile and find the messaage you'd like to quote (under "show last posts"wink. Hit quote and it'll copy that message into a quote and take to a post reply page

Many thanks Easimoni. kiss
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by greentree(m): 6:58pm On Mar 18, 2008
i don talk am o   shocked

make i siddon look. things go hapepn when people form clique. dey gossip between themselves. dey manipulate. all na evil intention. so they gossip say na easimoni be huckabee. before evil person come ask atopgun why im use nhs computer at work come for nairaland. na all the evil people do dey follow am. very sad. very pathetic. everytime this place goes quiet. na yahoo messenger and msn them dey communicate. come here play innocent. dey deceive innocent people. why deceive na? why not open a restricted members only yahoo forum.

why i dey surprised sef    

all na yahooze
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by pumping777(m): 6:59pm On Mar 18, 2008
greentree:

pumping you be armed robber abi shocked

now you have exposed your email addy and that of another person. what point where you trying to prove. if you get fired again. that na your own wahala.

I'm not complaining. You no see my smile grin grin grin

Those that choose to understand my point will do so.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by easimoni(m): 7:00pm On Mar 18, 2008
"small-pocketed pumping"! LOL, could not resist!  grin wink

No vex na! I just  thot I'd issue a disclaimer that it was not I who tried to contact olu faje. Could care less about the docs that were pasted anyway (didn't seem viable). I guess "Chief" and Olu got their wires crossed and na u dey pay the price.

In the long run, maybe we small-pocketed individuals are better off playing our own games and being local champions. Chief and his peeps strike me as being a tad bit sensitive to our generations ways.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by shigidi(m): 7:00pm On Mar 18, 2008
@easimoni, good tosee youback.
wanajo,are u going to australia cos im half australian by the way.
got out ofdangote today, will go backbut i no fit waitfor bonuswhen theres money to be made right now
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by greentree(m): 7:03pm On Mar 18, 2008
chei nobody suppose call anyboy small pocket. cos nobody know im mate pocket abi.

all na yahooze
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by Moves: 7:05pm On Mar 18, 2008
With all respect- Could you please explain your reason for not wanting to allow peace to reign in this forum as you have been repeatedly been asked; just today alone you have repeatedly insulted the integrity of members of this forum by casting negative aspersion on them. If you have ulterior motives kindly let us know as many people will support that if you are upset about elder napoleon saga and most members of the forum have alluded to the loss of both his person and inputs, but it has gone on for too long, this is not a thread to discuss personal matters, it is reserved for stock market kindly leave out all snide remarks.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by Apche(m): 7:06pm On Mar 18, 2008
@Pumping
BCC didn't make a loss. It's just that PAT was lower than last year's PAT by over 50%.  You can call it reduced profit smiley
They are declaring bonus of 1 for 8
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by greentree(m): 7:06pm On Mar 18, 2008
chei nobody suppose call anyboy small pocket. cos nobody know im mate pocket abi. infact na rat i dey smell sef. since when northerner dey answer chief sef. na waa o

, all na yahooze  smiley
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by mecatchcha: 7:09pm On Mar 18, 2008
@Pumping, @Easimoni, @AkTopGun,

I must say that you guys are very matured. I like how you three just handled the guy, cool
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by greentree(m): 7:12pm On Mar 18, 2008
Moves:

With all respect- Could you please explain your reason for not wanting to allow peace to reign in this forum as you have been repeatedly been asked; just today alone you have repeatedly insulted the integrity of members of this forum by casting negative aspersion on them. If you have ulterior motives kindly let us know as many people will support that if you are upset about elder napoleon saga and most members of the forum have alluded to the loss of both his person and inputs, but it has gone on for too long, this is not a thread to discuss personal matters, it is reserved for stock market kindly leave out all snide remarks.

shooo  shocked

go and sit down

who you be sef. na today you register abi wettin. you don join the click abi you are already lead member. come change him name under-g. abi you be that craze babe gabza and him bobo igetwicked sef. abi you are that dr wey need to shack him own pill.  anyhow i go fire sha. which one you dey sef. commot   undecided

all na yahooze
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by RoughCut(m): 7:12pm On Mar 18, 2008
Moves:

We have agreed to I[b]GNORE[/b] comments that are of no benefits to this forum i think the house is with me on this one.

Dont dignify any pugnacious and repugnant comments with your response please. IGNORE it in its entirety and lets go back to the way things used to be.

(1) (2) (3) ... (678) (679) (680) (681) (682) (683) (684) ... (793) (Reply)

Mutual Funds / MBA Investors Forum / Crypto Currency Investors Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.