Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,559 members, 7,905,150 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 07:20 AM

Stock Market Tips For Nigerians - Investment (678) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Stock Market Tips For Nigerians (827300 Views)

Nigeria: Stock Market Rides On Elections Success, Gains N178 Billion / Stock Market: Questions And Answers / Nigerian Banks, Stockbrokers, And Services For Nigerians Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (675) (676) (677) (678) (679) (680) (681) ... (793) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by pumping777(m): 2:54pm On Mar 18, 2008
At least me tell una to sell your bank stocks and chop good money elsewhere. Oya, see the UBA I sold at N51 and Diamond at almost N22 about 2 or 3 weeks ago. I did not make a profit then but at least I used the money to enter Ikeja Hotels, CIleasing (already out), Lawunion (already out), Chellarams and Beta Glass and I'm looking good.

If I go back and buy those bank stocks now, I have still made reverse profit even if I did not trade with the money.

One way to have some hope of beating the NSE is to be devoid of any sentiments.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by texas543(m): 2:55pm On Mar 18, 2008
MrPresidnt:

@RoughCut, thanks for your reply mate. I haven't been following the thread, just found it and thought I might get a bit of joy here, Please specify if you can, who are those at diaspora? Are they in the UK?

Could you please give your office address in UK and your phone nos.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by crazyT(m): 2:55pm On Mar 18, 2008
Aktopgun, FO2 et al

My FIRSTALUM hit 80% after commission and all, am I "Olojukokoro" for still hanging in?

What about UTC am about 35% greenish today to bail or to stay? CE
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by ekstacy: 2:56pm On Mar 18, 2008
RoughCut:

Yep ABC did another spinning top today so looks like where the price is heading will not be resolved in a few days. The spinning top is in the context of a bullish trend just like lastt friday i think it should be easy to predict what will happen tomorrow lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Roughcut, if tomorrow comes, it was said by someone that today is the last meaningful day this week before blood eternally flows
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by debenzd(f): 2:57pm On Mar 18, 2008
@risky,

You wan kill me with laughter.My pickin dey wonder why im mama dey laugh as if e win jackpot.

That na NSE life o!

E tire person but no wahala. Look on d bright side 2nd qtr dey come. But I no go lie this 1st qtr was Lesson 101 on NSE.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by aktopgun(m): 2:58pm On Mar 18, 2008
Malaga:

Does not mean to discredit the candle AKTOPGUN. Just that am from a different background. i like what you are doing with those candles.

But i have too much on those stocks mentioned.(maybe because of NSE background)

discredit me ke. haba. i am not that touchy trust me.  cheesy cheesy

having too much of the stocks mentioned can be good or bad depending on which ones u have. eg CCNN is on the list cuz its on a rise as expected after bouncing off its support, CILeasing as well is rising while ABC and DSR are falling as expected and hence made the list.

what background are u referring to sir?
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by RoughCut(m): 2:58pm On Mar 18, 2008
MrPresidnt:

@RoughCut, thanks for your reply mate. I haven't been following the thread, just found it and thought I might get a bit of joy here, Please specify if you can, who are those at diaspora? Are they in the UK?

Oya eyin boyz and girlz if you fit the bill pls reply to Mr President  e-mail.

On a more serious note pls try and read as much as you can on this page and i'm cork-sure you should be able to come up with a short-list of those you can speak to seriously.

And it will benefit you personally and financially if you are an investor on the NSE. Once again try and read as much as you can

It will be so unfair for me to start mentioning names but i'm sure those who are interested should be responding to you

Abi wetin i talk fellow n'landers

Caveat empty repete o! I dont know Mr President from Adam and i'm not available grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by emema: 3:01pm On Mar 18, 2008
Oga Aktopgun please i want to do cico on the following;NEM
                                                                                       IBTC
                                                                                       EVANS MEDICAL
                                                                                        IEI
                                                                                        GUINEA INSURANCE
                                                                                        SOVEREIGN TRUST
                                                                                         STACO
PLEASE advice, thank you sir.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by RoughCut(m): 3:01pm On Mar 18, 2008
@All

In actual fact what Mr  Risky has just said just sums up the NSE Q1.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by MrPresidnt: 3:02pm On Mar 18, 2008
@Texas,

Of what importance are my company's address and telephone numbers to you? Typical Nigerian, suspecting a scam already Chill, no one is asking for detals, we just need people to speak at seminars, it is of no detriment to you brov.

@RouchCut
Could you please suggest people in the room that you think will make a good choice please. Saving on Acc and flight is important but the few people we've contacted in the UK are just trying to make a few quid, not very professional.

Cheers pple
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by Malaga: 3:03pm On Mar 18, 2008
aktopgun:

discredit me ke. haba. i am not that touchy trust me.  cheesy cheesy

having too much of the stocks mentioned can be good or bad depending on which ones u have. eg CCNN is on the list because its on a rise as expected after bouncing off its support, CILeasing as well is rising while ABC and DSR are falling as expected and hence made the list.

what background are u referring to sir?

lol, just wanted to say that i have too much information on those stocks i mentioned oooo,  Disclosure, i don't own any of them yet,
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by debenzd(f): 3:04pm On Mar 18, 2008
Fatherof2,

April na month of quarterly results for many banks. The trend may change for most of them by then.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by Kashif(m): 3:07pm On Mar 18, 2008
I have put on my bullet proof vest but the bullets are still getting at me cry cry

I rely 100% on interpretations here; all those spinning, forward/backward/reverse EPS etc sound Greek to me embarassed

Abeg o, ABC is losing and the number of deals is on the decline. What does this mean abeg because man pikin dey neck deep for that one O!
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by texas543(m): 3:09pm On Mar 18, 2008
MrPresidnt:

@Texas,

Of what importance are my company's address and telephone numbers to you? Typical Nigerian, suspecting a scam already Chill, no one is asking for detals, we just need people to speak at seminars, it is of no detriment to you brov.

@RouchCut
Could you please suggest people in the room that you think will make a good choice please. Saving on Acc and flight is important but the few people we've contacted in the UK are just trying to make a few quid, not very professional.

Cheers people

Yeah, thats what makes me a Nigerian! But where i live, everything is based on trust and openness! What stops you from giving us your office address and phone nos for simple confirmation if you are not the typical Nigerian Scammer that you are claiming you are not.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by RoughCut(m): 3:12pm On Mar 18, 2008
MrPresidnt:

@RouchCut

Cheers people

You know what i'm going to do? i will get wanaj0 to get in touch with you he's a very respected  elder on this forum and he can give you the info you need. This is a public forum and i have kind of created a lot of useful relationships  so i wouldnt want to be involved in recommending peeps. I will twist wanaj0's arm to get in touch  by e-mail with you.

Is that ok?  and pls like i said read the last 50-100 pages if you have time

Marshall wanaj0 over to you to help out Mr President!
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by MRD1(m): 3:22pm On Mar 18, 2008
sm1 please advise when Eko Bank will be out of TS?
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by RoughCut(m): 3:22pm On Mar 18, 2008
Kashif:

I have put on my bullet proof vest but the bullets are still getting at me cry cry

I rely 100% on interpretations here; all those spinning, forward/backward/reverse EPS etc sound Greek to me embarassed

Abeg o, ABC is losing and the number of deals is on the decline. What does this mean abeg because man pikin dey neck deep for that one O!

I hope you are not going to sell in a panic! Stock investment is all about patience the mere fact that someone said he/she made 50% or 100% in less than a week does not mean its going to be like that always. If things don't go according to your plans you just have to be calm about it and think it through rationally. The worst thing you can do is to a make a permanent decision in a temporary situation.

Wait till the stock comes good and decide what to do. That's why peeps who recommend stocks to buy always add caveat emptor meaning do your own due diligence.
¨
No shaking by the way grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by orisebawo(m): 3:31pm On Mar 18, 2008
MrPresidnt:

@Texas,

@RouchCut

Cheers people

Mr President,

Get in touch with Londoncool
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by easimoni(m): 3:32pm On Mar 18, 2008
@ texas and Mr  President,

Please na, no start another battle!  sad cry Anyone who wants to earn Mr President's money, feel free to proceed. C.E.

@Barge,
¿dónde está usted. Are you now a silent reader?

@ all,

did I read correctly that RT Briscoe's closure date has been moved to April?
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by windywendy(f): 3:35pm On Mar 18, 2008
Hi guysssss ,

Bye guysssssss grin cool
been extremely busy, will catch up and post later!
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by texas543(m): 3:35pm On Mar 18, 2008
easimoni:

@ texas and Mr  President,

Please na, no start another battle!  sad cry Anyone who wants to earn Mr President's money, feel free to proceed. C.E.

@Barge,
¿dónde está usted. Are you now a silent reader?

@ all,

Thank you Bruv cheesy cheesy cheesy Everybody wants to be like u grin grin grin [b]easi[/b]moni
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by RoughCut(m): 3:36pm On Mar 18, 2008
easimoni:

@ all,

It says on proshareng.com  closure date March 24- 4 April and payment date  25 April
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by MrPresidnt: 3:37pm On Mar 18, 2008
@RoughCut

Thank you mate for your help, much appreciate. I got 3 emails already. So I guess it's a good start.

@Texas

I don't need to convince you of my legitimacy or of my company for that matter, the guys that have contacted me will give you the gist in Summer after the Seminars, and btw it doesnt stop there, you might meet us on a roadshow soon and we would collect your registration fee and educate you smiley. You sit there and keep bad-mouthing while others are making their moves. Same way you watch stocks and keep watching them, begging for AkTopGun to shine his candle for you to make a move - typical Thomas behavour, they don't believe unless they see, and they've forgotten that the things you don't see control the things that you see. So if you want leverage, you have to start believing before you see mate. Contrary to your claim, that's not why you're a Nigerian. It's just why you're still one of those very few ones who think every other person except themsleves is a scammer. Relax dude, I make enough money doing what I do, so I don't need your few Naira at all.

@all,
Quite inpressed that Dangote became the richest black person in the world overtaking the big O (Oprah). Keep believing!
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by texas543(m): 3:39pm On Mar 18, 2008
MrPresidnt:

@RoughCut

Thank you mate for your help, much appreciate. I got 3 emails already. So I guess it's a good start.

@Texas

I don't need to convince you of my legitimacy or of my company for that matter, the guys that have contacted me will give you the gist in Summer after the Seminars, and between it doesnt stop there, you might meet us on a roadshow soon and we would collect your registration fee and educate you smiley. You sit there and keep bad-mouthing while others are making their moves. Same way you watch stocks and keep watching them, begging for AkTopGun to shine his candle for you to make a move - typical Thomas behavour, they don't believe unless they see, and they've forgotten that the things you don't see control the things that you see. So if you want leverage, you have to start believing before you see mate. Contrary to your claim, that's not why you're a Nigerian. It's just why you're still one of those very few ones who think every other person except themsleves is a scammer. Relax dude, I make enough money doing what I do, so I don't need your few Naira at all.

@all,
Quite inpressed that Dangote became the richest black person in the world overtaking the big O (Oprah). Keep believing!

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by aktopgun(m): 3:40pm On Mar 18, 2008
Malaga:

lol,  just wanted to say that i have too much information on those stocks i mentioned oooo,   Disclosure, i don't own any of them yet,
fantastic!!!! welcome to the sharing forum. So share!. grin

what info do u have on them. pls, pretty pls grin
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by RoughCut(m): 3:42pm On Mar 18, 2008
MrPresidnt:

@RoughCut

@Texas

I don't need to convince you of my legitimacy or of my company for that matter, the guys that have contacted me will give you the gist in Summer after the Seminars, and between it doesnt stop there, you might meet us on a roadshow soon and we would collect your registration fee and educate you smiley. You sit there and keep bad-mouthing while others are making their moves. Same way you watch stocks and keep watching them, begging for AkTopGun to shine his candle for you to make a move - typical Thomas behavour, they don't believe unless they see, and they've forgotten that the things you don't see control the things that you see. So if you want leverage, you have to start believing before you see mate. Contrary to your claim, that's not why you're a Nigerian. It's just why you're still one of those very few ones who think every other person except themsleves is a scammer. Relax dude, I make enough money doing what I do, so I don't need your few Naira at all.

@all,

Hmnnn. i think you should just leave it at that and good that peeps are contacting you so that solves the problem without me putting anybody in a difficult situation so pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease let it rest

Biko!

Texas543 as you be one of the homies on this forum i beg make you let the thing rest o!

Biko!
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by easimoni(m): 3:44pm On Mar 18, 2008
texas543:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

God bless u.

Mr President,
no be so we dey do for here. Oya, no vex. Give us feedback after your seminars and good luck.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by Moves: 3:47pm On Mar 18, 2008
Mr President- You need to read the previous pages of this forum as advised by other peeps, it will help in educating you better on how the forum works; if you are putting your business proposal in public domain, your are therefore putting it under scrutiny good or bad, it is good that you are getting positive responses no need to get personal as it would only forment trouble and bad PR for your business.

Texas- big man allow it
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by aktopgun(m): 3:50pm On Mar 18, 2008
windywendy:

Hi guysssss ,

Bye guysssssss  grin cool
been extremely busy, will catch up and post later!

hey girl!!!! wahts cracking. We've missed u big time (at least i have anyway  grin).

don't be a stranger

@Mrpresident,, do't be shy. talk to us. we are only here to help each other. ok check ur mail.

@Hombre Easi

i holla. ki lo n shele. missed u. couldnt entice u to post more regularly could i? pls man. look i know u ar e busy and all but really we need u here as well. e na easi ma men, e na easi. we need ur input big time

what say u nairalanders? what say u? i am launching a campaign to bring back voltron easi full time.

Seriously man, pls consider it.

@barge, same goes for u as well
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by RoughCut(m): 3:53pm On Mar 18, 2008
aktopgun:

hey girl!!!! wahts cracking. We've missed u big time (at least i have anyway grin).

don't be a stranger

@Hombre Easi

i holla. ki lo n shele. missed u. couldnt entice u to post more regularly could i? please man. look i know u ar e busy and all but really we need u here as well. e na easi ma men, e na easi. we need your input big time

what say u nairalanders? what say u? i am launching a campaign to bring back voltron easi full time.

Seriously man, please consider it.

@barge, same goes for u as well

Now that you mentioned it put me down on your list for the campaign
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by aktopgun(m): 3:55pm On Mar 18, 2008
MrPresidnt:

@RoughCut

@Texas

@all,

chimo!! Bia Mr President, which one be this na. i no see this one before i reply u ke. no be so sir. not cool

Texas is a well respected member of this forum and our watchword here is mutual respect. I am sure he only asked for ur details to try to contact u and not for anything else. one can never be too careful these days. no need to go this far. pls let it end there.

to both parties, pls CHILL!
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by MrPresidnt: 3:55pm On Mar 18, 2008
@easimoni, RouchCut et al,

Thanks all.

No be so I de do too but when you get one these rare cases, they just annoy you really. We get enough yawa from oyinbos calling us names, and now some of us have had it up to here. However, apologies to the room if I went overboard.

Case closed!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (675) (676) (677) (678) (679) (680) (681) ... (793) (Reply)

Mutual Funds / MBA Investors Forum / Crypto Currency Investors Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.