Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,324 members, 7,916,979 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 03:05 PM

After All These Years I'm Absolutely Broken Hearted - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / After All These Years I'm Absolutely Broken Hearted (4871 Views)

The Blessing Of Coming From A Broken Home / Guys, Can You Get Married To A Lady From A Broken Home?(separated Or Divorced). / Am Not Stone-hearted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After All These Years I'm Absolutely Broken Hearted by olanajim(m): 5:37am On Aug 29, 2009
well, well. There is a lot to gain in read than talking. I have been away for sometimes and have come across, leilah posts, but I never read them!
@david,
Is it true all her posts is about problems in marriage?
Re: After All These Years I'm Absolutely Broken Hearted by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 29, 2009
Re: After All These Years I'm Absolutely Broken Hearted

Leilah:

I am not upset either. This is quite a joyful event of anything. i thought I ws going to be a nervous wreck but I am not. I dont care what he is doing so let it be. dont miss him one bit. cool

hmmmm

anyway, try to get closer to God. There are plenty of churches in your area- attend a good one. If you have something against churches then at least try to pray on your own.

Dont turn up your nose because I'm the one posting oh!
Re: After All These Years I'm Absolutely Broken Hearted by oziomatv(m): 4:41pm On Aug 29, 2009
tpia.:

I dont know- something seems fishy about the whole story.

Not to mention oziomatv who suddenly resurfaced after lying underground for so long.

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, then it should be one.

Una fit make person fear marriage sha.

Tpia, Happy New Year. And God bless you for all that you wrote about me.
Re: After All These Years I'm Absolutely Broken Hearted by tpiah2: 4:45pm On Aug 29, 2009
oziomatv:

Tpia, Happy New Year. And God bless you for all that you wrote about me.

God bless you too sweetie. I know I'm close to your heart as any scan of our past conversations will show.
Re: After All These Years I'm Absolutely Broken Hearted by oziomatv(m): 4:54pm On Aug 29, 2009
tpiah*:

God bless you too sweetie. I know I'm close to your heart as any scan of our past conversations will show.

On the contrary you're trying to strike your missile toward me but I'm no longer the fighting type, I'm now a new man.
Re: After All These Years I'm Absolutely Broken Hearted by oziomatv(m): 5:06pm On Aug 29, 2009
@Davidif,
Thanks my brother how you dey jare?
I do come to nairaland but always offline just to keep in touch with my people. ever since the forum turns to a fighting ground instead of united ground I decides to respect myself as a Tittled man not post or comment or show face.
Only that I wish to congratulate Leilah for putting an end toward her sexual abuse and matrimonial maltreatment.
I wish her another man who likes only the P**** and not the A***.
Re: After All These Years I'm Absolutely Broken Hearted by vanitty: 7:34pm On Aug 29, 2009
He got naturalised two weeks ago
He started treating you badly two weeks ago
hmmmm!

Wish you luck in getting a job x
Re: After All These Years I'm Absolutely Broken Hearted by Leilah(f): 8:02pm On Aug 29, 2009
thanks, today i am very upset and my whole body is covered in spots, many, many of them huge red spots that are not itchy, think its stress related. I'm very sad very shaky too. I bet he will be off with women now tonite while im stuck here crying with not one cent. thankfully i have some sleeping pills here to calm me down.
Re: After All These Years I'm Absolutely Broken Hearted by mohawkchic(f): 2:23am On Aug 30, 2009
Leilah:

Welll I have not gotten any phone calls. I am not upset either. This is quite a joyful event of anything. i thought I ws going to be a nervous wreck but I am not. I dont care what he is doing so let it be. dont miss him one bit. cool

Leilah:

Its like youare a mind reader mohawk, see I never though in all these six years tats I would be subjected to his 'behaviour'

Leilah:

mohawkchic you have hit it on the nail. I cant put up and shup up.  so the only option for me is OUT grin

Leilah:

today i am very upset and my whole body is covered in spots, many, many of them huge red spots that are not itchy, think its stress related. I'm very sad very shaky too. I bet he will be off with women now tonite while im stuck here crying with not one cent. thankfully i have some sleeping pills here to calm me down.

~Dont kid yourself this is something you'll make go away w/o going thro the motions. . its allright to cry,feel bad,sad,angry, still want him regardless of all he's done and all the other emotions that goes w/ how youre feeling! Emotions are not something we just pull the plug on. . .

~My only advice will be dont be in Denial about whats happening! You've smelt the coffee enuff times to know when to call it quits! Start the process of "grief" if you like & make You a priority!!
Re: After All These Years I'm Absolutely Broken Hearted by Hauwa1: 8:03pm On Aug 30, 2009
girl if you can sue him to get some money. dont let him go easy into the night.

let them know he used u to gain naturalization.
Re: After All These Years I'm Absolutely Broken Hearted by oyinda3(f): 8:25pm On Aug 30, 2009
yeah his naturalisation application was approved two weeks ago.

hahaha u have served your purpose for him and he doesn't need your service anymore.

seriously though, i can't believe u still stayed stuck with him after all these years (yes i see your topics once in a while from over the years)
i see u never take the advice people post on here. you just read them and go on being a doormat for your "husband." come on you stayed with him sotay he was the one that ended up being fed up and packing his bags (and he even literally made you pack his bags for him haha grin)

u better pick your pieces, move on with your life and thank god that fool is gone. good riddance to bad rubbish
i didn't mean to find humor in your situation but if you yourself were serious about this, you would have left him a while ago!! seems you're even hoping he comes back to you. now that's really funny. either he's not as bad as you paint him to be or you just enjoy the pain.
Re: After All These Years I'm Absolutely Broken Hearted by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 30, 2009
Re: After All These Years I'm Absolutely Broken Hearted by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 30, 2009
why she doesnt report this case to immigration is beyond me.
Re: After All These Years I'm Absolutely Broken Hearted by saraj(f): 10:17pm On Aug 30, 2009
davidylan:

why she doesnt report this case to immigration is beyond me.

What are immigration going to do exactly? Her husband walked out on her. That is
hardly a crime. Do you honestly think that if Leilah rings up immigration and told
them her and her husband had a disagreement and he left her and hasn't
heard from him since is going to make authorities cease his citizenship?
I really don't think so.
They have no right to take away your citizenship.
He has his passport now, there is no going back!

Do you think her husband is a fool, he knows what he's doing.
He got his passport now, so he can do what he wants.
Once you are a citizen, you are no longer in the hands of
immigration!
Re: After All These Years I'm Absolutely Broken Hearted by Hauwa1: 10:43pm On Aug 30, 2009
if i were her, i will work on having it revoked before finalizing the divorce. oh that is how it works in Ireland? in the US i heard you can have it rovoked.

Leilah, there are nice nig guys. yours unfortunately wanted to use u for his stay. he might have got himself sterilized too so u dont get pregnant cheesy. deal with him and dont let him go scort free. be like a real nigeria woman that he says you are and deal with him before leaving. u must get 3 head o by now grin
Re: After All These Years I'm Absolutely Broken Hearted by Leilah(f): 11:21pm On Aug 30, 2009
He is back now and he really spilled his heart out. Said he had been under a lot of stress.  We are signing the contract for our new house tomorro!

We have signed the contracts together and the house is in both our names. He came back in a terrible state, he said he had topay for a bnb. he chilled out at the african restauraunt and lots and lots of blood came pouring out of his anus! so he went back to the hotel.

I know i sound mad,he has been under a lot of stress from work and his sister here always makes him do everything for her (she has mental issues and is a ward of court). he never spent a night without me b4 so when i never rang him or anything to check on him next day he just walked back in the door and i burst out crying, i asked him why all his moodiness etc and we discussed all the matters that need to be sorted out. he said i was really annoying him about that family member i hate (which i was)

so i left facebook as he ordered me not to contact that person i hate and try to cause trouble, so i deleted her off it. So he just bought a house with me now, it was either make or break.  This has been the happiest day of my life.

He said it was me not respecting him by reminding him of how bad this person is (which she is) he then said that if he is going to be paying out the mortgage to respect him in the family sense and aknowledge the fact that he is making a huge contribution. I have acknowledged that now. Thankfully its only one person I cannot deal with. All the others are fine.
Re: After All These Years I'm Absolutely Broken Hearted by Nobody: 11:28pm On Aug 30, 2009
Leilah:

He is back now and he really spilled his heart out. Said he had been under a lot of stress. We are signing the contract for our new house tomorro!

shocked shocked I dont know whether to congratulate you now?
Re: After All These Years I'm Absolutely Broken Hearted by Hauwa1: 11:58pm On Aug 30, 2009
ummm, i see you are in love cheesy Leilah wink

and u are happy he is back grin.
Re: After All These Years I'm Absolutely Broken Hearted by TOPE20001(f): 11:59pm On Aug 30, 2009
davidylan:

shocked shocked I dont know whether to congratulate you now?

lolz grin grin grin
Re: After All These Years I'm Absolutely Broken Hearted by mohawkchic(f): 2:10am On Aug 31, 2009
~I'm gobsmacked to say the least!

~Moments like these really prove Love is SoOoo Blind even a trip to Specsavers wudnt do any good! grin

~Here's looking forward to the next thread you'll have to create!
Re: After All These Years I'm Absolutely Broken Hearted by oyinda3(f): 3:22am On Aug 31, 2009
I don't trust the dude. Leilah be careful  lipsrsealed
Re: After All These Years I'm Absolutely Broken Hearted by vanitty: 7:26am On Aug 31, 2009
Leilah hope the contract hasn't got a clause that he has to sign with a citizen or wife?
Just be very careful.

All in all hurray, here is hoping he won't start acting weird all over again.
Re: After All These Years I'm Absolutely Broken Hearted by rubi(f): 2:52pm On Aug 31, 2009
That you are married does not mean you should sell your common sense

@Poster your story get k/bowleg
Re: After All These Years I'm Absolutely Broken Hearted by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 31, 2009
Marriage, love. . .
It's all about ups and down.
Congrats, your man has come back.

Madam, stop reporting your problems on NL.
Most people here are single and don't know a thing about marriage.
I'm sure they still think it's Disneyland.
Re: After All These Years I'm Absolutely Broken Hearted by rubi(f): 4:13pm On Aug 31, 2009
BlueDiva:

Marriage, love. . .
It's all about ups and down.
Congrats, your man has come back.

Madam, stop reporting your problems on NL.
[b]Most people here are single and don't know a thing about marriage.[/b]I'm sure they still think it's Disneyland.

I love the highlighted part. Well said
Re: After All These Years I'm Absolutely Broken Hearted by Nobody: 10:55pm On Aug 31, 2009
Re: After All These Years I'm Absolutely Broken Hearted by LondyC(f): 11:04pm On Aug 31, 2009
thank God he is back. but i wont take that kind of thrash from any man. the fact that he is under stress should make him to confide in his loving wife. that's what u are there for. Anyway, congratulations. Hope u guys live happily everafter!
Re: After All These Years I'm Absolutely Broken Hearted by chika98: 2:50am On Sep 01, 2009
chaircover:

Yes marriage has its ups and downs but based on what the poster has posted over the years about her husband, it is clear that the relationship is only one sided and it is a marriage of convenience for him.

If a husband feels the need to leave his home after an argument for a few days & not call his dependents at home to see how they are faring just because he is under stress then he is not fit to stand in the queue of good husbands.

Even if this woman chooses to be blinded by love and stay with him, that’s fine, but she needs to brush up on her self esteem and call his bluff once in a while or else he will continue to use and abuse her.

Men do not respect women they can walk all over. You don’t have to be a doormat or abused before you show your husband that you are a good and respectful wife.

I really don’t understand how women with eyes wide open choose the most irresponsible men that walk the planet. Being in a bad marriage is one of the worst things that can befall a man or woman.

GBAM!

I don't understand why she cannot walk away from something that is obviously causing her a lot of pain.
Re: After All These Years I'm Absolutely Broken Hearted by davidif: 6:31am On Sep 01, 2009
I don't understand why she cannot walk away from something that is obviously causing her a lot of pain.

omo, i don't know, her story breaks my heart even to the point of crying at times.
Re: After All These Years I'm Absolutely Broken Hearted by oyinda3(f): 6:35am On Sep 01, 2009
i don't even know why she wants him back sef. she should leave him for good.
i bet she'll be prolly be back in 5mths time with a different story. lol
Re: After All These Years I'm Absolutely Broken Hearted by MyPeace(f): 2:19pm On Sep 01, 2009
some women will always be the weaker sex they call them. na u dey talk serious yesterday, today u are singing a love song. funny behaviour!! grin grin
Re: After All These Years I'm Absolutely Broken Hearted by bawomolo(m): 2:30pm On Sep 01, 2009

lol that means you became surplus to requirements 2 weeks ago.

Time to put you on the transfer list.

true talk. she is obsolete now.

did i just read you are going back to your tormentor.

you women like drama. white girl lost.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Family Diaries. / What Is The Meaning Of WOTO-WOTO / Women And Their Double Standards.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.