Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,333 members, 7,917,023 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 03:49 PM

After All These Years I'm Absolutely Broken Hearted - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / After All These Years I'm Absolutely Broken Hearted (4872 Views)

The Blessing Of Coming From A Broken Home / Guys, Can You Get Married To A Lady From A Broken Home?(separated Or Divorced). / Am Not Stone-hearted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After All These Years I'm Absolutely Broken Hearted by Leilah(f): 6:19pm On Sep 01, 2009
Well i just got a house bought for me and the deeds are in both names. Think if he was only after me for paper he wouldnt have gotten out two loans amounting to 13,000 for the house.

he left cos I was the one who packed his bags. He was soon back though.
Re: After All These Years I'm Absolutely Broken Hearted by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 01, 2009
Re: After All These Years I'm Absolutely Broken Hearted by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 01, 2009
chaircover:

Wake up girl & smell the coffee.

Your name is on the deeds because your name is on the loan documents. By your own admission you had a job up until last month so you would have been eligible to take out a loan in your name.

I dont know why you use the phrase "you have a house bought for you". That statement alone tells a lot about the situation. Shouldn't you be saying that "my husband and I just bought a new property"?

. . . . . . . So what if you packed his bags. Did he have to leave home for days without contact?

I really don't know why im wasting my time; you clearly have your head deeply buried in the sand. . . . . . until the next episode of Leilah & Hubby part 12.

Remember as each day passes you are one day older and one day short of what should be a happy and peaceful relationship.

I thought i was the only one that figured this poster is delusional ( and i'm not trying to be cruel). If her posts are really true, then i think her husband is fully aware of how to follow her and it will be catastrophic in the end. I hope she gets a grip on reality before the final blow hits her!
Re: After All These Years I'm Absolutely Broken Hearted by Nobody: 7:51pm On Sep 01, 2009
Re: After All These Years I'm Absolutely Broken Hearted by debosky(m): 7:57pm On Sep 01, 2009
Not to be vindictive or mean, would this be the same 'pidgin speaking' brother's wife that you were belittling and talking bad about because of her facebook pictures? If it is the same woman, you can't say we didn't warn you.

As far as I'm concerned one of you has finally done the right thing and ended this marriage - it's sounded like a train crash waiting to happen for nearly 2 years on nairaland now.

I hope you learn your lesson and choose carefully next time, while working on your own flaws in the meantime.
Re: After All These Years I'm Absolutely Broken Hearted by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 01, 2009
Re: After All These Years I'm Absolutely Broken Hearted by debosky(m): 8:08pm On Sep 01, 2009
Really? Back together again?

Well I wish her the best. . . I truly hope it works out, but I can't help but feel this is a doomed union. undecided

Anybody treating you like this simply because he has a little change in his pocket and you are unemployed will do worse if he makes real money and gets his naturalisation completed. Just be prepared for more drama later on.
Re: After All These Years I'm Absolutely Broken Hearted by Sauron1: 8:10pm On Sep 01, 2009
debosky:

Really? Back together again?

Well I wish her the best. . . I truly hope it works out, but I can't help but feel this is a doomed union. undecided

Anybody treating you like this simply because he has a little change in his pocket and you are unemployed will do worse if he makes real money and gets his naturalisation completed. Just be prepared for more drama later on.

Ohhhh shush!!!
Don't be such a pessimist.
Re: After All These Years I'm Absolutely Broken Hearted by Nobody: 8:15pm On Sep 01, 2009
Sauron do you really think this leopard will change his spots?
Re: After All These Years I'm Absolutely Broken Hearted by chic2pimp(m): 8:18pm On Sep 01, 2009
Kai nigerians and their rubbish advices. May GOD help all of us ooo.
Re: After All These Years I'm Absolutely Broken Hearted by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 01, 2009
Re: After All These Years I'm Absolutely Broken Hearted by chic2pimp(m): 8:36pm On Sep 01, 2009
The girl has made her decision. On Whether that very decision is good or not undecided undecided undecided . . . . . . . . well we just have to bide our time. Save the fact we have only heard one side of the story. I bet her husband's view on the matter @ hand will be totally different from hers.
Re: After All These Years I'm Absolutely Broken Hearted by debosky(m): 8:45pm On Sep 01, 2009
@ chic2pimp

You are still relatively new on nairaland - we've been hearing stories for YEARS about Leilah and her abusive naija hubby. This is merely another installment in a long running saga. Of course her hubby's view will be different, but that doesn't mean they are compatible.

As far as I'm concerned, being broke and not being able to support herself and about to lose a 'new house', she has simply made a survival move by staying with him nothing more.
Re: After All These Years I'm Absolutely Broken Hearted by spikedcylinder: 9:11pm On Sep 01, 2009
Nawa o. Leilah, you were already beginning to pick yourself up. What happened to all his belittling talk about you being unemployed and lazy anyway?
Re: After All These Years I'm Absolutely Broken Hearted by Sauron1: 9:13pm On Sep 01, 2009
chaircover:

Sauron do you really think this leopard will change his spots?

I really think Leilah exaggerates.

There's no way a woman residing in the UK can suffer such abuses.
If she doesn't call the cops, her neighbours/friends/relatives would call them and the hubby will be thrown in Prison.
Who receives such blows, verbal abuse and what-not and still stay in the relationship?

Something is def'ly FISHY.
Re: After All These Years I'm Absolutely Broken Hearted by chic2pimp(m): 9:18pm On Sep 01, 2009
debosky:

@ chic2pimp

You are still relatively new on nairaland - we've been hearing stories for YEARS about Leilah and her abusive naija hubby. This is merely another installment in a long running saga. Of course her hubby's view will be different, but that doesn't mean they are compatible.
If Her husband is as abusive as she claims, why is she still with him?. Absolutely, it doesn't mean they are compatiable however having both parties view points would make posters think and not good rash advices.
debosky:

As far as I'm concerned, being broke and not being able to support herself and about to lose a 'new house', she has simply made a survival move by staying with him nothing more.
Does the poster see things the way you do? For all we know, she might not be giving a true account of the situation hence my decision not to jump on the bandwagon of crucifying her partner. I am not for a moment calling her a liar but we have all done it(shifting the goal post and twisting reality to suit us).
Re: After All These Years I'm Absolutely Broken Hearted by debosky(m): 10:00pm On Sep 01, 2009
chic2pimp

I suggest you go and read Leilah's previous threads. . . you need proper background on this issue before you can understand my views.

Why she is still with her husband? My opinion is clear - she is a sucker for punishment and cannot bear to be alone, no matter how poorly treated.
Re: After All These Years I'm Absolutely Broken Hearted by chic2pimp(m): 10:43pm On Sep 01, 2009
debosky:

chic2pimp

I suggest you go and read Leilah's previous threads. . . you need proper background on this issue before you can understand my views.
I have done that but not read every single one of them. I still stand by my previous posts.
debosky:

Why she is still with her husband? My opinion is clear - she is a sucker for punishment and cannot bear to be alone, no matter how poorly treated.
Hey she might be a sucker for punishment,heck it might even be one of her fantasies. However don't let it distract from the facts that there are two sides to every story. If He is really as voilent as she potrays, then u might have a point.
Re: After All These Years I'm Absolutely Broken Hearted by spikedcylinder: 8:40am On Sep 02, 2009
chic2pimp:

However don't let it distract from the facts that there are two sides to every story.

I have to agree with this.
The way Leilah goes on and on about the guy and his abusive ways is outstanding. Any time she has a problem with him, she comes to air on NL and one might wonder what it must truly be like being married to her. The man will have a story to tell too.
Re: After All These Years I'm Absolutely Broken Hearted by Nobody: 9:14am On Sep 02, 2009
Re: After All These Years I'm Absolutely Broken Hearted by amebono1: 12:51pm On Sep 02, 2009
Leilah:

He has been criticising me a lot too and as I discussed before he always wants anal sex and knows it kills me to do it. 

is this coming from the same lady that said she has come to love the anal sex, when i challenged her on some tread and sees no wrong in what her husband is doing? undecided undecided

You are a joke
Re: After All These Years I'm Absolutely Broken Hearted by Leilah(f): 11:29pm On Sep 02, 2009
I dont know folks, you are all right I guess.

He was out for one night and came back the next morning.

thanks for the advice.
Re: After All These Years I'm Absolutely Broken Hearted by Leilah(f): 11:30pm On Sep 02, 2009
the loans are in his name. But both names are on the deeds of the house. Anyway,
Re: After All These Years I'm Absolutely Broken Hearted by Sauron1: 11:32pm On Sep 02, 2009
Leilah:

I dont know folks, you are all right I guess.

He was out for one night and came back the next morning.

thanks for the advice.

Good Man!!!
Now go and enjoy your anal sex. . . . . .I knew he was always gonna come back to you.
Re: After All These Years I'm Absolutely Broken Hearted by Nobody: 7:34am On Sep 03, 2009
Re: After All These Years I'm Absolutely Broken Hearted by mohawkchic(f): 1:53am On Sep 04, 2009
~Chaircover you're Beating A Dead Horse!!

~Frustrating as it may seem Leilah knows what she wants. . .She strives from the attension & pity she gets from her threads. . .If she genuinely wanted advice i wud very much like to think she wud have heeded to the ones been given to her on her previous threads!

~She doesnt seem to grasp the reality of her suitation!!Its her life,we cant live it for her. . she'll wake up from her Slumber of Denial eventually!Or maybe Not! undecided
Re: After All These Years I'm Absolutely Broken Hearted by oyinda3(f): 2:09am On Sep 04, 2009
the same lady that said she has come to love the anal sex when i challenged her on some tread and sees no wrong in what her husband is doing?

rotflmao

~Sauron~:

Good Man!!!
Now go and enjoy your anal sex. . . . . .I knew he was always gonna come back to you.

lololl
Re: After All These Years I'm Absolutely Broken Hearted by amebono1: 2:42am On Sep 04, 2009
mohawkchic:

[color=#770077][font=Garamond][size=12pt]~Chaircover you're Beating A Dead Horse!!

~

thank you

i was about posting the same thingy, if leilah wanted to change , she would have changed a long time ago, when people were advising her

Leilah is old enough to know what she wants, why is she in the marriage if not for the sex? she goes about this forum telling other ladies to report to the authorities if their husbands maltreats them, but she is yet to report that psycho husband of hers., who obviously is planning on leaving her some day for a nigerian lady, the man doesnt want her, yet she has refused to read the handwritting on the wall

i read a part where she said, she reports her sister inlaw to get back at her, this idiot has forgotten that, that sisterinlaw of hers is a nigerian, from their tribe, and has a stronger ground than she has, she seems to have forgotten that , this sisterinlaw is his brothers wife, blood brother, does she think she will bring any hatred between them two, does she think her husband will hate his own brothers wife cos of her oyibo?

can someone please wake that deluded leilah from her slumber  undecided
Re: After All These Years I'm Absolutely Broken Hearted by spoilt(f): 2:43am On Sep 04, 2009
Tsk! Tsk! Leilah! Leilah!
Your threshold for emotional anguish and physical pain must be at an all time trained high! Wetin?! After lamenting to the highest  heavens here you'll still turn around get on all fours and let this dude who treats you like crap bang you in the a rse. Literally!  Way to go Leilah! Over 100,000 Nigerians on Nairaland with our caustic tongues still can get through to your bird brain.
Re: After All These Years I'm Absolutely Broken Hearted by chic2pimp(m): 4:45am On Sep 04, 2009
mohawkchic:

[color=#770077][font=Garamond][size=12pt]~Chaircover you're Beating A Dead Horse!!
Thats a harsher and less diplomatic way of rephrasing my posts. grin grin grin
Re: After All These Years I'm Absolutely Broken Hearted by Nobody: 5:19am On Sep 04, 2009
can leilah explain the blood in the anus part.

Hemorrhoids?
Re: After All These Years I'm Absolutely Broken Hearted by Nobody: 7:38am On Sep 04, 2009

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Women And Their Double Standards. / I Need Your Candid Advice / COVID-19: Giveaway To Ease The Current Situation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.