Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,437 members, 7,888,368 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 05:44 AM

After All These Years I'm Absolutely Broken Hearted - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / After All These Years I'm Absolutely Broken Hearted (4842 Views)

The Blessing Of Coming From A Broken Home / Guys, Can You Get Married To A Lady From A Broken Home?(separated Or Divorced). / Am Not Stone-hearted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After All These Years I'm Absolutely Broken Hearted by chiejik(f): 9:43am On Sep 04, 2009
she is in love,i pray for her it will work out
Re: After All These Years I'm Absolutely Broken Hearted by mrsb(f): 3:36pm On Sep 04, 2009
Is love blind or is this more about desperation?! I've read a lot of Leilah's posts and even though I am a hopeless romantic embarassed, even I was relieved to see that she'd finally decided to let this nasty man go.

I worry about her kids who are witnessing this relationship. They may think it normal and end up in abusive relationships themselves.
Re: After All These Years I'm Absolutely Broken Hearted by mohawkchic(f): 7:22pm On Sep 04, 2009
chic2pimp:

Thats a harsher and less diplomatic way of rephrasing my posts. grin grin grin

~You Think!! grin
Re: After All These Years I'm Absolutely Broken Hearted by chic2pimp(m): 8:49pm On Sep 04, 2009
mohawkchic:

~You Think!! grin
YEP wink grin
Re: After All These Years I'm Absolutely Broken Hearted by TOPE20001(f): 10:02pm On Sep 04, 2009
tpia.:

can leilah explain the blood in the anus part.

Hemorrhoids?

There was blood in his ass? shocked
Re: After All These Years I'm Absolutely Broken Hearted by chic2pimp(m): 10:07pm On Sep 04, 2009
TOPE2000!:

There was blood in her ass? shocked
Of All the posts wey dey hia na dis wan u pick. Na wa for u and your blom blom oooo .cheesy cheesy cool
Re: After All These Years I'm Absolutely Broken Hearted by TOPE20001(f): 10:09pm On Sep 04, 2009
chic2pimp:

Of All the posts wey dey hia na dis wan u pick. Na wa for u and your blom blom oooo .cheesy cheesy cool

Lmao . . . why did u quote me too cheesy
FYI i have already posted on this thread b4 but i just saw that new info cheesy grin tongue
Re: After All These Years I'm Absolutely Broken Hearted by chic2pimp(m): 10:26pm On Sep 04, 2009
TOPE2000!:

Lmao . . . why did u quote me too cheesy
FYI i have already posted on this thread b4 but i just saw that new info cheesy grin tongue
My bad. I no see your previous post. Okay then wot should my punishment be undecided? Wouldn't mind sucking bloom bloom ooo. winkgrin grin grin grin grin cool
Re: After All These Years I'm Absolutely Broken Hearted by TOPE20001(f): 10:28pm On Sep 04, 2009
chic2pimp:

My bad. I no see your previous post. Okay then wot should my punishment be undecided? Wouldn't mind sucking bloom bloom ooowinkgrin grin grin grin grin cool

They have a lord u know grin
Re: After All These Years I'm Absolutely Broken Hearted by debosky(m): 11:02pm On Sep 04, 2009
Blood from the MAN'S Anus?? grin grin grin

I guess we now know how he paid for the bnb and the food at the African restaurant. grin grin

Now he knows how it feels to have a blunt object rammed up his butt hole cheesy
Re: After All These Years I'm Absolutely Broken Hearted by spoilt(f): 1:58am On Sep 05, 2009
Blood pouring from his anus? shocked shocked

Looks down at all the ketchup on my heap of fries, , . . . . . Lost my appetite. grin
Re: After All These Years I'm Absolutely Broken Hearted by Nobody: 4:52am On Sep 05, 2009
Leilah house of commotion part 189760.
Re: After All These Years I'm Absolutely Broken Hearted by chic2pimp(m): 5:01am On Sep 05, 2009
davidylan:

Leilah house of commotion part 189760.
grin grin grin I tire for dat lady too. Han han na only am get wahala. Trouble hia,trouble dia. Kilode,Ogini?
Re: After All These Years I'm Absolutely Broken Hearted by chic2pimp(m): 5:03am On Sep 05, 2009
TOPE2000!:

They have a lord u know grin
Lord ke. Nah who born dat Lord well. Him shark ogogoro? undecided cool cool
Re: After All These Years I'm Absolutely Broken Hearted by Leilah(f): 6:20pm On Sep 07, 2009
yeah i know its funny, i shouldbe the one that has that when actually its him that has it.
Re: After All These Years I'm Absolutely Broken Hearted by spikedcylinder: 6:30pm On Sep 07, 2009
Lol. Yea. Its so funny. You husband might be gay. Yea. Lol. Its so funny. cheesy
Re: After All These Years I'm Absolutely Broken Hearted by touchmeder: 12:18am On Sep 08, 2009
This lady would never cease to amaze me, as long as she remains on Nairaland and i continue to read her posts(be it her anal story, sister in law on face book, smashed tv, warning other women to report their husband to immigration, u name it)
sometimes i wonder if her story is real, reminds me of the other oyibo lady on nairaland who is married to the naija dude the student that keeps failing and smokes weed (she got a child for him).
Their tale is always a sad one.
Re: After All These Years I'm Absolutely Broken Hearted by bridget007(f): 9:57am On Sep 08, 2009
@ touchmeder, yes it was sad, all true, I tried so hard but when someone cannot see any flaws or wrongdoings in their own behaviour and expectations it is doomed. i have never tried so hard to make it work, but inevitably I was only hurting my children and me, because he didn't care.

I am heartbroken but over it because he doesn't deserve me. I do know though that not all nigerian men are like that because I have met some very honourable and kind nigerian men. It is very easy when you are with someone that is so different to you to generalise and stigmatise all nigerians, I know though that it isn't the case.

Leila, I am sorry, your husband makes you do things you don't want to do, calls you names for losing your job and ultimately has no respect for you. A man who loves you, supports you in good and bad times and would never do or say anything that makes you feel bad or is not encouraging. Your husband has the best of both worlds, you when he wants you and anything he wants outside whenever he feels like it. I've seen this, he starts an argument, blames it on you and then he feels justified doing whatever or whoever outside-in is head its your fault and therefore does not trouble his conscience. That's how it works so any bad he does is your fault-you caused it, you will never ever win with a man like that, I know, don't put up with him, you can do better. No one deserves to be treated so shabbilly.

Wish you well, and in all honesty he does sound gay, with his anal fetish and the bleeding anus. I know what my ex thought of gays, he even said if our son ever turned gay he would immediatley disown him. I bet your husband is a closet homosexual because of attitudes like this. He married you as a cover to prove he is a 'real' man. Leila, it took me a long time to wake up and smell th coffee, WAKE UP GIRL.

I still love my ex, but I'm happy now, I can do what I want, don't have to be knocked down and put down all the time, can see who I want, go where I want, spend my money on whatever I like and don't have to put up with his farting, stinking arm pits, terrible mouth odor due to smoking sh*t, nagging, and having a man around that only talks to criticise and call me, never is romantic or intimate and never takes me anywhere. Ultimately life with him was a boring, uninteresting, unexciting pile of crap. I now have goals and dreams of my own for me and my children and I will meet them. I have many more friends, a better social life, more hobbies, travel more, a better job and look forward to pampering myself without feeling guilty. I have a beautiful home, excellent career prospects that may even take me to move to a part of the country I have always wanted to live in and I am being a little bit selfish for once as I am saving up for Mercedes SLK, which I hope to get next year. I care and support financially for the children (5 children) all myself as their fathers do everything they can not to pay(first husband actually gave up his job rather than pay!!!!). Am I bothered? NO, I am capable and if i have to I will do it alone.

Do it,
Re: After All These Years I'm Absolutely Broken Hearted by xxcarolxx(f): 3:40pm On Sep 08, 2009
Hey Bridget, fair play to you girl, you have got through it your future will be the better for it.
Re: After All These Years I'm Absolutely Broken Hearted by spikedcylinder: 5:02pm On Sep 08, 2009
bridget007:

@ touchmeder, yes it was sad, all true, I tried so hard but when someone cannot see any flaws or wrongdoings in their own behaviour and expectations it is doomed. i have never tried so hard to make it work, but inevitably I was only hurting my children and me, because he didn't care.

I am heartbroken but over it because he doesn't deserve me. I do know though that not all nigerian men are like that because I have met some very honourable and kind nigerian men. It is very easy when you are with someone that is so different to you to generalise and stigmatise all nigerians, I know though that it isn't the case.

Leila, I am sorry, your husband makes you do things you don't want to do, calls you names for losing your job and ultimately has no respect for you. A man who loves you, supports you in good and bad times and would never do or say anything that makes you feel bad or is not encouraging. Your husband has the best of both worlds, you when he wants you and anything he wants outside whenever he feels like it. I've seen this, he starts an argument, blames it on you and then he feels justified doing whatever or whoever outside-in is head its your fault and therefore does not trouble his conscience. That's how it works so any bad he does is your fault-you caused it, you will never ever win with a man like that, I know, don't put up with him, you can do better. No one deserves to be treated so shabbilly.

Wish you well, and in all honesty he does sound gay, with his anal fetish and the bleeding anus. I know what my ex thought of gays, he even said if our son ever turned gay he would immediatley disown him. I bet your husband is a closet homosexual because of attitudes like this. He married you as a cover to prove he is a 'real' man. Leila, it took me a long time to wake up and smell th coffee, WAKE UP GIRL.

I still love my ex, but I'm happy now, I can do what I want, don't have to be knocked down and put down all the time, can see who I want, go where I want, spend my money on whatever I like and don't have to put up with his farting, stinking arm pits, terrible mouth odor due to smoking sh*t, nagging, and having a man around that only talks to criticise and call me, never is romantic or intimate and never takes me anywhere. Ultimately life with him was a boring, uninteresting, unexciting pile of crap. I now have goals and dreams of my own for me and my children and I will meet them. I have many more friends, a better social life, more hobbies, travel more, a better job and look forward to pampering myself without feeling guilty. I have a beautiful home, excellent career prospects that may even take me to move to a part of the country I have always wanted to live in and I am being a little bit selfish for once as I am saving up for Mercedes SLK, which I hope to get next year. I care and support financially for the children (5 children) all myself as their fathers do everything they can not to pay(first husband actually gave up his job rather than pay!!!!). Am I bothered? NO, I am capable and if i have to I will do it alone.

Do it, 

Hmmmn. . . . nawa o.
Re: After All These Years I'm Absolutely Broken Hearted by GEW: 5:37pm On Sep 08, 2009
bridget007:

Do it, 
so every marriage should go wrong so they can get their fare share of SLK's?

you are so funny.

leilah, get on with your life. i told u this guy is a jerk but u kept deceiving yourself he is such a lovely arse pumping fool. ok he has got what he wanted you for and behaved like a typical short sighted nigerian that he is. he is likely to be praying now God goes temporarily blind to this wickedness.

someone said here there other day inter racial marriages dont work which i disagree with cos it is people like this jerk using people and dumping them after papers that fuel tthe statistics. thankfully you dont have a child for this wicked soul.

learn your lesson and avoid another man like him like a plague next time so you dont get jilted again.
Re: After All These Years I'm Absolutely Broken Hearted by Hauwa1: 5:42pm On Sep 08, 2009
na real wah, our Nigerian bros sowing wild oat  grin

Bridget, keep it up.

LMAO at her man pumping out blood from the hole  grin grin grin grin
Re: After All These Years I'm Absolutely Broken Hearted by spikedcylinder: 5:51pm On Sep 08, 2009
GEW:

so every marriage should go wrong so they can get their fare share of SLK's?

you are so funny.

What sort of retarded POV is this? Is that what Bridget was implying? Jeebus. undecided
Re: After All These Years I'm Absolutely Broken Hearted by Leilah(f): 6:25pm On Sep 08, 2009
well he is paying the mortgage and most of the billls.  im on jobseekers benefit. problem is he thinks i dont trust him. for eg everywhere he goes (which is no where` special really i always call on him to check on him which i do all the time.

alsothe face that i hate someone from his family doesnt help.
Re: After All These Years I'm Absolutely Broken Hearted by saraj(f): 8:30pm On Sep 08, 2009
@Leliah

Nothing to do with the topic, but I'm just wondering out of curiousity that out of the Yoruba and Igbo men,
here in Ireland
which one tends to marry whites more? Or is it the same?
Re: After All These Years I'm Absolutely Broken Hearted by frecklesnz: 5:43am On Sep 09, 2009
From living with my husbands family in Nigeria. I was able to see that my darling husband treated me much better than his brothers treated their wives. Ha ha ha ha what a naive fool I was. His father had three wives. His senior brother cheated on his wife and didn't pay for the children's schooling spending all his money in clubs. But was taken back to the house and the family. His junior brother had a local wife who lived at the house but wasn't allowed to bring her belongings so it was said they were not married. But my darling was kind and sweet and helped me to cope with the unusual foods and the excessive heat.

Now he has his visa he is visiting a Nigerian woman in Auckland who thinks she may be pregnant for him and has more than 20 other girls around the world and in Nigeria all thinking they are the only one.

I was in Nigerian for 6 months all up and have not seen one marriage where the husband and wife were equals. Shouting and fists were always flying. The only peace came when a man was telling and the wife was obeying. Yet all the woman are hiding money in their wraps and in pots cupboard and squirrelling away money as men are so greedy.

Men are handing out money 100 naira at a time and yelling at children to run and buy tomatoes and peppers. Buy me drinks do this do that . My nephew his first words were "Ill beat you."

Well

To all you Naija men out there. We are all equal before God and if you want a marriage to work learn to SHOW true love as the bible says and its not with words but in deeds. If you want a woman to obey then show love if she feels safes he will obey.

Niaija Girls. Look at the fathers. Before you marry look very carefully at the father of the man. If he is kind and gentle to his family then you may have a chance. But if he is shouting at the kids and the wife the son will do likewise in a few years.

Leilah I was so relieved to see you had sent him packing. I wish you luck because you are really going to need it.

He has bad behaviour deep in his bones. It will come back again and now you are tied to him financially.

My heart goes out to you.
Re: After All These Years I'm Absolutely Broken Hearted by mrsb(f): 4:22pm On Sep 09, 2009
From frecklesnz: Look at the fathers. Before you marry look very carefully at the father of the man. If he is kind and gentle to his family then you may have a chance. But if he is shouting at the kids and the wife the son will do likewise in a few years.

that is such a good piece of advice. feeling good now as my FIL is a true gent. Lol! Phew, there is hope! Teehee
Re: After All These Years I'm Absolutely Broken Hearted by GEW: 5:03pm On Sep 09, 2009
frecklesnz:

From living with my husbands family in Nigeria.  I was able to see that my darling husband treated me much better than his brothers treated their wives.   Ha ha ha ha what a naive fool I was.  His father had three wives.  His senior brother cheated on his wife and didn't pay for the children's schooling spending all his money in clubs. But was taken back to the house and the family.  His junior brother had a local wife who lived at the house but wasn't allowed to bring her belongings so it was said they were not married.  But my darling was kind and sweet and helped me to cope with the unusual foods and the excessive heat.   

Now he has his visa he is visiting a Nigerian woman in Auckland who thinks she may be pregnant for him and has more than 20 other girls around the world and in Nigeria all thinking they are the only one. 

I was in Nigerian for 6 months all up and have not seen one marriage where the husband and wife were equals.  Shouting and fists were always flying.   The only peace came when a man was telling and the wife was obeying.  Yet all the woman are hiding money in their wraps and in pots cupboard and squirrelling away money as men are so greedy.

Men are handing out money 100 naira at a time and yelling at children to run and buy tomatoes and peppers.  Buy me drinks do this do that .  My nephew his first words were "Ill beat you."

Well

To all you Naija men out there.  We are all equal before God and if you want a marriage to work learn to SHOW true love as the bible says and its not with words but in deeds.  If you want a woman to obey then show love if she feels safes he will obey.

[size=14pt]Niaija Girls.  Look at the fathers.  Before you marry look very carefully at the father of the man.  If he is kind and gentle to his family then you may have a chance. But if he is shouting at the kids and the wife the son will do likewise in a few years.  [/size]

Leilah I was so relieved to see you had sent him packing.  I wish you luck because you are really going to need it. 

He has bad behaviour deep in his bones.  It will come back again and now you are tied to him financially. 

My heart goes out to you.   

thanks pls add naija boys/men to your advice becos sadly some women are heartless and calous as the men we breed. especially the signs and wonders religious ones who are mostly the more you look the less you know.
Re: After All These Years I'm Absolutely Broken Hearted by spikedcylinder: 5:37pm On Sep 09, 2009
So what is the father is dead? There's a fat chance he'll die soon too, abi? undecided
Re: After All These Years I'm Absolutely Broken Hearted by coded777: 6:24pm On Sep 09, 2009
Poster.
Your hubby would come checking soon.
Re: After All These Years I'm Absolutely Broken Hearted by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 09, 2009
one would wonder how Obama didnt vanish like his own father.
Re: After All These Years I'm Absolutely Broken Hearted by Busybody2(f): 7:49pm On Sep 09, 2009
RoFL @ all the sarcasm on this page cheesy grin cheesy

@ touchmeder

Guess you spoke too soon grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Parades Husband Naked After Catching Him Molesting Their 6 Year Old Houshe / Help! My Marriage Is Falling Apart. (MARRIAGE ISSUES) / Very Sad Woman - Marital Woes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.