Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,454 members, 7,917,376 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 02:46 AM

What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. - Nairaland / General (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. (90885 Views)

Romance Section: Just What Nairaland Needs / To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears / What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. [Part 2] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by THEAMAKA(f): 9:02pm On Sep 05, 2009
davidylan:

lol there's nothing i havent seen. You do look good seriously, so stop worrying about comments here. wink
thanks for the compliment, but lets leave it so everyone still thinks im ugly. lol cheesy
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by netotse(m): 9:05pm On Sep 05, 2009
@finemocha
but it makes her a slut. . .being 'fine' or successful isnt enough i admit. . .

@david
na wa o. . .next thing you'll be offering to give amaka tutorials

this thread is dying. . .

@tubabie and jaybee
ejo e ma ba thread yi je. . .no cyber flirting[size=5pt](except it is with me)[/size]
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by 4Play(m): 9:08pm On Sep 05, 2009
The Amaka evokes comparisons with Medusa for me.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by C2H5OH(f): 9:11pm On Sep 05, 2009
lol neto,

Of course it makes her a slut, no question about that.  A boastful recluse is far worse than an ordinary one.

No thanks to her and amaka for reminding us that some girls will happily spread their presidential pathway for anything that looks good.
No wonder guys run in and out of some women like leisurely brothels.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by THEAMAKA(f): 9:12pm On Sep 05, 2009
oh 4 play, your name sef, lol

4 Play:

The Amaka evokes comparisons with Medusa for me.
and what the fuk is that suppose to mean?

and at netotse, just shhhhh!!
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by chic2pimp(m): 9:13pm On Sep 05, 2009
C2H5OH:

lol neto,

Of course it makes her a slut, no question about that. A boastful recluse is far worse than an ordinary one.

No thanks to her and amaka for reminding us that some girls will happily spread their presidential pathway for anything that looks good.
OH ooooooo U did not just say that,did you? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by THEAMAKA(f): 9:14pm On Sep 05, 2009
C2H5OH:

lol neto,

Of course it makes her a slut, no question about that.  A boastful recluse is far worse than an ordinary one.

okay excuse me? and wasnt it SAGAMITE here judging all these women based on what they looked like? so yeah he aint all that like finemocha said. and then thats when he got mad because she said he was average. it seems Saga has the problem here.
im just saying thats a fine brah, so what? does that mean im going to hop on his pole that easily?
cant i just say someone is fine without there being a "oh she is this and that" talk?
man, psh, whatever.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by tubabie(f): 9:17pm On Sep 05, 2009
netotse:

@tubabie and jaybee
ejo e ma ba thread yi je. . .no cyber flirting[size=5pt](except it is with me)[/size]
Okay o! wink
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by C2H5OH(f): 9:19pm On Sep 05, 2009
undecided
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by chibaby5(f): 9:22pm On Sep 05, 2009
grin cool
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 05, 2009
netotse:

@david
na wa o. . .next thing you'll be offering to give amaka tutorials

and why do i think thats a mighty good idea?
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by bluespice(f): 9:26pm On Sep 05, 2009
okay can everyone of y'all shut the Bleep up n let saga go on with his shit?
seriously if it hurts, back the hell out of the thread!
gawd dammit! what ever happened to the home button or back atleast?

okay i'll be civil,
finemocha, amaka, ur objections have been duly noted,
david, its not a beauty contest,
TOH david will quit the beauty contest-like comments

everyone happy?
good!
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by netotse(m): 9:35pm On Sep 05, 2009
@amaka
babe, the slut bit was referring to something finemocha said much earlier o. . .twasn't directed at you

@david
i think you shld teach comprehension during those tutorials we talked about earlier

@C2H5OH
some girls just dont get it o!
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by chibaby5(f): 9:37pm On Sep 05, 2009
bluespice:

okay can everyone of y'all shut the Bleep up n let saga go on with his shit?
seriously if it hurts, back the hell out of the thread!
gawd dammit! what ever happened to the home button or back atleast?

okay i'll be civil,
finemocha, amaka, your objections have been duly noted,
david, its not a beauty contest,
TOH david will quit the beauty contest-like comments

everyone happy?
good!

cheesy cheesy bad gyal! ! wink cool
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sauron1: 9:43pm On Sep 05, 2009
The Amaka is a small turd. . . . . .There will be order on this thread if people learn to ignore her.
She's always bitching about and making senseless points.

@ Sagamite,

Can u continue with your analysis, please.
It's been helpful. . . . . .It helps me differentiate between the angels and the demons.

FIRE ON!!!
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by tubabie(f): 9:48pm On Sep 05, 2009
~Sauron~:

@ Sagamite,

It's been helpful. . . . . .It helps me differentiate between the angels and the demons.

FIRE ON!!!
LOL @ Angels and Demons
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 05, 2009
~Sauron~:

The Amaka is a small turd. . . . . .There will be order on this thread if people learn to ignore her.
She's always bitching about and making senseless points.

@ Sagamite,

FIRE ON!!!

i must confess i agree. grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by THEAMAKA(f): 9:53pm On Sep 05, 2009
dont mind that loser sauron
no one is even taking this crappy thread serious. you are the one just looking for something to say to me.
am i here arguing with sagamite?

please go your way, damn hop off my jock.
im a terd, blah blah blah! and?

get over yourself, rubbish.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by chiogo(f): 9:55pm On Sep 05, 2009
Chei, tongue tongue

This is why I haven't quit nairaland grin cheesy
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by bluespice(f): 9:58pm On Sep 05, 2009
okay amaka, ive tried, lord knows i tried to let ur shit go un-noticed but damn gurl!
can u not try so hard to be such a fuckin bitch?!
gawd dammit! we get it,
ur young,
ur fun,
u can cuss,
but can u shut the hell up for a gawd damn minute!
fuckin hell!
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by THEAMAKA(f): 10:00pm On Sep 05, 2009
bluespice:

okay amaka, ive tried, lord knows i tried to let your shit go un-noticed but damn gurl!
gawd dammit! we get it,
your young,
your fun,
u can cuss,
fuckin hell!
BLAH BLAH! no.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sauron1: 10:03pm On Sep 05, 2009
THE AMAKA:

dont mind that loser sauron
no one is even taking this crappy thread serious. you are the one just looking for something to say to me.
am i here arguing with sagamite?

U must be the prettiest babe in the Northern hemisphere for me to give you that much attention.

bluespice:

okay amaka, ive tried, lord knows i tried to let your shit go un-noticed but damn gurl!
gawd dammit! we get it,
your young,
your fun,
u can cuss,
fuckin hell!

She's an irritant.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by chic2pimp(m): 10:05pm On Sep 05, 2009
chiogo:

Chei, tongue tongue

This is why I haven't quit nairaland grin cheesy
See ya mouth like puff puff  tongue cheesy. Of course u wouldn't quit, when u dey enjoy the yab fest.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by THEAMAKA(f): 10:05pm On Sep 05, 2009
then i guess you should give NO ONE attention.
who are you sef? are you Jesus Christ?
tufia!

if my comment wasnt bothering you or you didnt want to notice it, go your way.

this NL sef, nah real life it be?
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by chiogo(f): 10:07pm On Sep 05, 2009
chic2pimp:

See ya mouth like puff puff  tongue cheesy. Of course u wouldn't quit, when u dey enjoy the yab fest.
How you take know?? grin Well, yes I have to enjoy it now before school starts. LMCAO!!
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sauron1: 10:08pm On Sep 05, 2009
THE AMAKA:

if my comment wasnt bothering you or you didnt want to notice it, go your way.
this NL sef, nah real life it be?

The words of a raving lunatic like you can never bovver me.
I was only advising others to learn to ignore you.

Being young doesn't make one stupid.
Grow up!!!
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by THEAMAKA(f): 10:10pm On Sep 05, 2009
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
wow.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by tubabie(f): 10:10pm On Sep 05, 2009
chic2pimp:

You are here again! tongue
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by chibaby5(f): 10:11pm On Sep 05, 2009
LMAO. . .u guyz allow da beef man!, WTH jheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

@THE AMAKA

bbz NL is a joke so dnt take nuin 2 serious  wink
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by THEAMAKA(f): 10:13pm On Sep 05, 2009
girl, i know its a joke, thats why im laughing.
sauron needs to calm down, lol

hahaha ive been laughing this whole time with everyone getting all worked up over nothing.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by C2H5OH(f): 10:15pm On Sep 05, 2009
:d
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by nana(f): 10:18pm On Sep 05, 2009
shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (100)

We Saw This Python On Our Way Back From Church After Weeding / Avoid Doing These 6 Things As A Man If You Want To Live Long And Remain Fertile / Men Catch Sea Cow In Kebbi While Fishing, Take It To Their Monarch's Palace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.