Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,104 members, 7,977,207 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 09:57 PM

What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. - Nairaland / General (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. (91321 Views)

Romance Section: Just What Nairaland Needs / To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears / What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. [Part 2] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Nobody: 8:15pm On Sep 06, 2009
~Sauron~:

Ujujoan is different o.

TOPE2000!:

I hope not lipsrsealed

why not? They both sound the same even though i havent seen Uju4ever post in almost 4 ever.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by TOPE20001(f): 8:20pm On Sep 06, 2009
Busy_body:

But I want to snuff you out seriously angry I know 100 personnal trainer and a million diet coach can never get me a killer body like yours, can you imagine, how will they manage my floor length blom blom which I am using the magnificient wonderbra to prop up on my shoulders, God bless the wonderbra  cool

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA . . . . . . . . .Which killer body embarassed
Floor length blom blom shocked shocked shocked shocked so this why sauron hasnt been visting my house anymore abi?? angry

davidylan:

why not? They both sound the same even though i havent seen Uju4ever post in almost 4 ever.

I just hope not sha lipsrsealed cheesy
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by bluespice(f): 8:52pm On Sep 06, 2009
sagamite well done oh
aunty tope heya cheesy
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by hotteju(f): 9:00pm On Sep 06, 2009
@Sagamite

Keep up d good work
BTW How are you able to dig out with so many female profiles?
You try ooo

@Amaka
I hope we have heard d last of you on this thread
Cos am tired of u repeatedly telling us that you do not take Nairaland seriously. angry angry angry angry angry
Who cares if you do take it seriously?
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by THEAMAKA(f): 9:02pm On Sep 06, 2009
hahaha because its obvious people want to lose their head over it, so im just saying
tongue
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 06, 2009
Hotteju is hot!!!

It's like the background does not match the person. Exotic.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sauron1: 9:07pm On Sep 06, 2009
hotteju:

@Amaka
I hope we have heard d last of you on this thread
Cos am tired of u repeatedly telling us that you do not take Nairaland seriously. angry angry angry angry angry
Who cares if you do take it seriously?

Do u really believe that?
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by hotteju(f): 9:10pm On Sep 06, 2009
~Sauron~:

Do u really believe that?

LOL
70 posts per day from someone who does not take Nairaland seriously undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

FL Gators:

Hotteju is hot!!!

It's like the background does not match the person. Exotic.

Hey babes
Fanx!!!!
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by TOPE20001(f): 9:10pm On Sep 06, 2009
Lord give me strength lipsrsealed
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Nobody: 9:12pm On Sep 06, 2009
@hotteju

LOL, you welcome wink
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sauron1: 9:12pm On Sep 06, 2009
hotteju:

LOL
70 posts per day from someone who does not take Nairaland seriously undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

If she takes it seriously then it would be 500 posts per day. grin grin grin grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by hotteju(f): 9:20pm On Sep 06, 2009
~Sauron~:

If she takes it seriously then it would be 500 posts per day. grin grin grin grin

She would soon get to that
Give her time
she just joined!!! grin
I bet she would even beat that record.

TOPE2000!:

Lord give me strength lipsrsealed

Strength so as not e-slap someone abi?

I want that strength too
LOL
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by THEAMAKA(f): 9:21pm On Sep 06, 2009
blah blah, keep talking, its coo.
grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by TOPE20001(f): 9:23pm On Sep 06, 2009
hotteju:

Strength so as not e-slap someone abi?

I want that strength too
LOL

I swear grin
i am beginning to think some1 paid her to get on ppls nerves
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by hotteju(f): 9:26pm On Sep 06, 2009
TOPE2000!:

I swear grin
i am beginning to think some1 paid her to get on ppls nerves

My dear the best thing would be just to ignore her
Cos Damn this babe irritates me!!
I agree with you I guess she is doing it on purpose
cos I do not believe that she is totally normal
let's just excuse her!!
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by TOPE20001(f): 9:27pm On Sep 06, 2009
hotteju:

My dear the best thing would be just to ignore her
Cos Damn this babe irritates me!!
I agree with you I guess she is doing it on purpose
cos I do not believe that she is totally normal
let's just excuse her!!

I agree, no normal person will be such an irritant like that cheesy
somehing is wrong somewhere, lord knows i have tried hard to ignore her grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by tubabie(f): 9:29pm On Sep 06, 2009
Erm . .  em *coughing* Railway corporation   . . . . . . . . . cool  

. .
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by jaybee3(m): 9:30pm On Sep 06, 2009
TOPE2000!:

I agree, no normal person will be such an irritant like that cheesy
somehing is wrong somewhere, lord knows i[b] have tried hard[/b] to ignore her grin
try harder  cool. substitute her thought with you know who, dark lord himself Sauron  cool
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by TOPE20001(f): 9:32pm On Sep 06, 2009
jay bee:

try harder  cool. substitute her thought with you know who, dark lord himself Sauron  cool

No point in substituting my thoughts tongue
The dark lord is here with me cool wink so i have amaka's time today cheesy
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by chic2pimp(m): 9:37pm On Sep 06, 2009
Kai HOTTEJU dat your picture get as it be ooo wink grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by tubabie(f): 9:42pm On Sep 06, 2009
chic2pimp:

She is hawwttt!
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Kunbee: 9:55pm On Sep 06, 2009
More profiles pls
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by follypimpi(m): 9:57pm On Sep 06, 2009
tubabie:

She is hawwttt!

shocked shocked shocked shocked When u begin appreciate another woman.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sauron1: 9:58pm On Sep 06, 2009
Kunbee:

More profiles pls

Colgate or Aquafresh? cheesy
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Secretz(f): 9:59pm On Sep 06, 2009
Hmmmm . . . . .  . . . . all these hawwwttt sistas.   grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by tubabie(f): 10:00pm On Sep 06, 2009
follypimpi:

shocked shocked shocked shocked When u begin appreciate another woman.

Lol. It's a harmless and honest one !
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by follypimpi(m): 10:02pm On Sep 06, 2009
Secretz:

Hmmmm . . . . . . . . . all these hawwwttt sistas. grin

U too shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Nobody: 10:04pm On Sep 06, 2009
Secretz:

Hmmmm . . . . .  . . . . all these hawwwttt sistas.   grin

you nko? wink

chic2pimp:

Is that a surprise? Her name starts with [b]Hot[/b]teju and you're wondering what she would look like?
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by follypimpi(m): 10:07pm On Sep 06, 2009
davidylan:

you nko? wink

NO mind her.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by bluespice(f): 10:09pm On Sep 06, 2009
railuway! angry lipsrsealed
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by hotteju(f): 10:12pm On Sep 06, 2009
You people should not burst a sistas head ooo

Anyway thanks grin grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by chic2pimp(m): 10:14pm On Sep 06, 2009
hotteju:

You people should not burst a sistas head ooo

Anyway thanks grin grin
Thats okay sexy wink. Burst u head ke? undecided Na the truth man dey talk oooo.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (100)

We Saw This Python On Our Way Back From Church After Weeding / Avoid Doing These 6 Things As A Man If You Want To Live Long And Remain Fertile / Men Catch Sea Cow In Kebbi While Fishing, Take It To Their Monarch's Palace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.