Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,541 members, 7,888,736 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 02:02 PM

What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. - Nairaland / General (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. (90455 Views)

Romance Section: Just What Nairaland Needs / To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears / What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. [Part 2] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by bluespice(f): 9:44am On Sep 06, 2009
THE AMAKA:

Sagamite you need help, simple.

its funny how you got so angry and started insulting mocha because she said you were average. then the insults from you came like WILDFIRE, i mean are you serious? lol
you are judging all these female pics, allow someone to judge your own.

dont take it to the heart.
saga, hahahahahaha, chei. grin

ur case is a lost one
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by stede(m): 9:47am On Sep 06, 2009
wetin nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
chei
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by THEAMAKA(f): 9:47am On Sep 06, 2009
well saga should know what he said to mocha was wrong.
im just saying.

so, again?

yawn. . .

im a bit.ch, i know. wink
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by bluespice(f): 9:59am On Sep 06, 2009
darl, ur nothing of a 'bitch' wink
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sagamite(m): 10:15am On Sep 06, 2009
Member: Uju4eva

Pix: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=49798

Description of pix: Purple top, hand by hold hair up.

Says to me: Baby, when we get to the club I am going to show you how to dance to this Wande Coal song " . . . . . . . . . . As una don join me dey rock like dis, take dis kiss make you follow me, Bumper to bumper, when I stop make you stop, when I start make you start, (make you follow me) Bumper to bumper . . . . ."
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 06, 2009
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sagamite(m): 10:22am On Sep 06, 2009
Member: Razorr

Pix: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=67696

Description of pix: Red top, number 8 necklace, standing by the wall looking expectant.

Says to me: [After meeting her at party, bumping and grinding, and then taking her outside, she gives a look that says:] . . . . . . OK, what next?
[French Yoruba Kissing??]
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by sweetpie23: 10:22am On Sep 06, 2009
OMO IBO:

Roflmao
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sagamite(m): 10:48am On Sep 06, 2009
Member: emilyone

Pix: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=271304

Description of pix: Sitting at an office desk.

Says to me: You think it is fair I was passed over for promotion again?
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by bluespice(f): 11:00am On Sep 06, 2009
OMO IBO:

ROTFLMAO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by finemocha(f): 2:11pm On Sep 06, 2009
u mean this argument never finish, i tire.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sagamite(m): 3:05pm On Sep 06, 2009
Member: ~icecold~~

Pix: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=277023

Description of pix: orange top and blue jeans lying on a bed.

Says to me: What about one more time, baby, before you go? [I wouldn't say no to that]
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sauron1: 3:12pm On Sep 06, 2009
Sagamite:

Member: ~icecold~~

Pix: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=277023

Description of pix: orange top and blue jeans lying on a bed.

Says to me: What about one more time before you go, baby? [I wouldn't say no to that]

Dang. . . . . . .Delicious chics have left this forum o. . . .
Where are you getting these chics from?
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sagamite(m): 3:26pm On Sep 06, 2009
~Sauron~:

Men, I am trying to breath slowly too.

You know my career involves a lot of researching skills. grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by tubabie(f): 3:27pm On Sep 06, 2009
Hmmmmmmm, this guys . . . . . . . grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sauron1: 3:30pm On Sep 06, 2009
Sagamite:

Keep digging. . . . .

@ Tubabie,

What again?
Can't we examine Naija angels again?
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by tubabie(f): 3:35pm On Sep 06, 2009
Sauron am solidly behind you guys, keep at it, I must say Sagamite has been entertaining so far. wink Just remember to breathe slow regularly! You need it.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sauron1: 3:48pm On Sep 06, 2009
tubabie:

Sauron am solidly behind you guys, keep at it, I must say Sagamite has been entertaining so far. wink J[b]ust remember to breathe slow regularly! You need it.[/b]

Noted!!!
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Nobody: 5:50pm On Sep 06, 2009
These little Igbo girls sef. . . shiorrrr.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by tope5000: 5:56pm On Sep 06, 2009
OMO IBO:

Death grin grin grin grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Busybody2(f): 7:43pm On Sep 06, 2009
THE AMAKA:

im probably the most notorious, and i dont care,

Good day Ma'am, I come in peace, I do indeed, so don't shoot me abeg cry I am just the humble messenger/good samaritan, I think what they are trying to say is that you are Nairaland's most obnoxious irritating git and . . . err . . . err . . . sorry I didn't catch the rest of what they said because I was scared that when I deliver the message to you, you would chew my head off cry and most importantly because I am on your side kiss

To prove that I have got your back and I am not just here to kiss your feet, next time any of this lot or whomever else they wanna send to you steps up to you, be they 1 or 1000, just holla at me, I am your girl cool
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Busybody2(f): 7:46pm On Sep 06, 2009
~Sauron~:

I didn't see that and babe you didn't just say that either angry angry angry

Sagamite:

Just passing by, and gently reminding myself that this is career related, and that we need the salary raise you are gonna get after all this necessary work is done to add to the pot for the upkeep of our 18 kids cool cool cool
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by tubabie(f): 7:48pm On Sep 06, 2009
^^^ Busy-body has been drinking again tongue I still love you. kiss
I have gaped in between the lines, you are the best for the job. Do your best on ur protegee !!!
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Nobody: 7:50pm On Sep 06, 2009
Busy_body:

Just passing by, and gently reminding myself that this is career related, and that we need the salary raise you are gonna get after all this necessary work is done to add to the pot for the upkeep of our 18 kids cool cool cool

Oh, so he's the father? I thought the baby daddy was Acid
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Busybody2(f): 7:59pm On Sep 06, 2009
FL Gators:

Oh, so he's the father? I thought the baby daddy was Acid

Between you and I, Acid's my 17th child's Dad, Sagamite is only the Dad to 5 out of the whole 18 wink All he is doing so far is wanking over the pics of Nairaland babes like finemocha or was it Amaka who said it and he is visibly hyperventilating and has confessed that he is struggling to breath, so how can you expect someone of his stamina to last the mere 18 rounds neeeded to produce those 18 children, you wan kill ketekete abi cheesy Now I know you don't like Sagamite and are jealous he is with me angry

Now sharrap dia and zip it and get outta hia, we did not have this conversation okay angry Who sent you message sef tongue
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by TOPE20001(f): 8:05pm On Sep 06, 2009
Busy_body:

Good day Ma'am, I come in peace, I do indeed, so don't shoot me abeg cry I am just the humble messenger/good samaritan, I think what [b]they are trying to say is that you are Nairaland's most obnoxious irritating git [/b] and . . . err . . . err . . . sorry I didn't catch the rest of what they said because I was scared that when I deliver the message to you, you would chew my head off cry and most importantly because I am on your side kiss

To prove that I have got your back and I am not just here to kiss your feet, next time any of this lot or whomever else they wanna send to you steps up to you, be they 1 or 1000, just holla at me, I am your girl cool

Buahahahahahaha . . . iyalode wont kill me grin grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sauron1: 8:05pm On Sep 06, 2009
Busy_body:

I didn't see that and babe you didn't just say that either angry angry angry

I decided to leave you after intel reports said you had 18 kids in your previous marriages.
Why didn't you tell me this when we met? grin grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Nobody: 8:07pm On Sep 06, 2009
icecold is hot! shocked

Is uju4ever the same as ujujoan?
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sauron1: 8:08pm On Sep 06, 2009
Ujujoan is different o.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 06, 2009
Busy_body:

Between you and I, Acid's my 17th child's Dad, Sagamite is only the Dad to 5 out of the whole 18 wink All he is doing so far is wanking over the pics of Nairaland babes like finemocha or was it Amaka who said it and he is visibly hyperventilating and has confessed that he is struggling to breath, so how can you expect someone of his stamina to last the mere 18 rounds neeeded to produce those 18 children, you wan kill ketekete abi cheesy Now I know you don't like Sagamite and are jealous he is with me angry

Now sharrap dia and zip it and get outta hia, we did not have this conversation okay angry Who sent you message sef tongue
rotflmao @ bolded.

Look at your bad sef. Fight for your man men grin grin grin

Jamming to her tunes
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by TOPE20001(f): 8:14pm On Sep 06, 2009
davidylan:

Is uju4ever the same as ujujoan?

I hope not lipsrsealed
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Busybody2(f): 8:14pm On Sep 06, 2009
tubabie:

^^^ Busy-body has been drinking again tongue I still love you. kiss
I have gaped in between the lines, you are the best for the job. Do your best on your protegee !!!

Now now now, behave yaself, I am just the messenger/good samaritan, I honestly am, infact I just recently forced Mukina2 at gunpoint got appointed as NL's "PEACE MONITOR" for my peacekeepig services on Nairaland, a role higher than that of a mere Moderator, watch out for my hidden status and name in coloured font too very soon lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

TOPE2000!:

Buahahahahahaha . . . iyalode wont kill me grin grin

But I want to snuff you out seriously angry I know 100 personnal trainer and a million diet coach can never get me a killer body like yours, can you imagine, how will they manage my floor length blom blom which I am using the magnificient wonderbra to prop up on my shoulders, God bless the wonderbra cool

~Sauron~:

I decided to leave you after intel reports said you had 18 kids in your previous marriages.
Why didn't you tell me this when we met? grin grin

How can you believe such, yeah I know we have always done it in the dark during our weekly Night Vigil, so have not "officially met" but does my lepacious body feel like one who has had one child, or are you mistaking me for that shameless hag amebo no 1, who is always crawling in through the cat flap tongue tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (100)

Akoms Ability: Policeman Who Died In Oshiomhole's Convoy Accident (Graphic Pics) / We Saw This Python On Our Way Back From Church After Weeding / Naruto Complete Series Download Links-dual Audio(eng&jap),english Subs,50mb,hi.q

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.