Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,533 members, 7,888,713 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 01:30 PM

What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. - Nairaland / General (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. (90454 Views)

Romance Section: Just What Nairaland Needs / To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears / What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. [Part 2] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by THEAMAKA(f): 10:19pm On Sep 05, 2009
nana you cute girl, gone with yo bad self! lol
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by chic2pimp(m): 10:19pm On Sep 05, 2009
chiogo:

How you take know?? grin Well, yes I have to enjoy it now before school starts. LMCAO!!
With a nickname like superhuman,I suppose know everything na wink grin cool. Make I lie jare,me too take style dey enjoy am  cheesy grin.
tubabie:

You are here again! tongue
grin grin grin. Tuba shey na me u dey talk 2 like dat abi? tongue cheesy *shakes his head* Chei peeps no get respect again for NL sha.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by mukina2: 10:37pm On Sep 05, 2009
Please lets try to get along, if you do not like what is being posted, find another thread or click on report to mod button.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Nobody: 10:39pm On Sep 05, 2009
LOL!

For the sake of Sagamite, leave the thread unlocked, Muki.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by chic2pimp(m): 10:40pm On Sep 05, 2009
mukina2:

Please lets try to get along, if you do not like what is being posted, find another thread or click on report to mod button.
Sharrap dia tongue NKWOBI cool
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by nana(f): 10:43pm On Sep 05, 2009
THE AMAKA:

nana you cute girl, gone with yo bad self! lol
Hehe,10x.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by finemocha(f): 11:22pm On Sep 05, 2009
@nenotsi

erhm if u hook a girl only because u have money, then she's probably a closest freak, and wouldnt mind being called a slut. see the irony of life. so whether she yansch ur fine brother or cousin, i doubt she cares what u might think of her. dump her and she will just jump on the next gravy boat.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by TOPE20001(f): 11:50pm On Sep 05, 2009
Who is still bit.ching hia?
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Nobody: 1:39am On Sep 06, 2009
Na wa o. tongue
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Nobody: 1:58am On Sep 06, 2009
Ah! MC, I had to dig your post throughout all the dramas.

LOL, hez not correct o, no mind am smiley
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by mohawkchic(f): 2:20am On Sep 06, 2009
~I hear You FLG. .  wink Kwel No Worries.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:00am On Sep 06, 2009
@TheAmaka

ain't tryna start issues with you. . .but geez take a chill pill sometimes. . .seen most of your threads around NL. . .and you seem always worked up about something or the other. . .

This was suppose to be just a funny and entertaining thread. . .Haba. . .
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by THEAMAKA(f): 3:03am On Sep 06, 2009
READ MY POSTS!! and where was i getting worked up? i think people like saying my name just for the hell of it. i think its catchy.
if you read them you will see i was laughing the whole time and the least one taking this seriously.
man others were actually getting "worked up" but i dont feel like naming names.

sorry but no one is taking this thread seriously, i dont see where you got my name from this.
angry
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:05am On Sep 06, 2009
THE AMAKA:

READ MY POSTS!! and where was i getting worked up? i think people like saying my name just for the hell of it. i think its catchy.
if you read them you will see i was laughing the whole time and the least one taking this seriously.
man others were actually getting "worked up" but i dont feel like naming names.

sorry but no one is taking this thread seriously, i dont see where you got my name from this.
angry

See what am talking abt? You getting worked up again. . .hey I was just telling you my observation, . .you can't always have things your way. . . wink
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by THEAMAKA(f): 3:09am On Sep 06, 2009
yeah that last comment i took offensive because its strange that you call my name from EVERYONE else, thats why.
yeah "observation" my foot. i think if anything mocha, sauron, TOH, just to name a few and of course, sagamite himself were the ones getting worked up, arguing with each other and throwing insults like mad people.
if you really read my posts, i did not take this thread serious, but you know the dogs have to come out and spew garbage and feces everywhere.
tongue
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by C2H5OH(f): 3:10am On Sep 06, 2009
AMAKA AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This girl is famous - famously known for disaster angry
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:12am On Sep 06, 2009
THE AMAKA:

yeah that last comment i took offensive because its strange that you call my name from EVERYONE else, thats why.
yeah "observation" my foot. i think if anything mocha, sauron, TOH, just to name a few and of course, sagamite himself were the ones getting worked up, arguing with each other and throwing insults like mad people.
if you really read my posts, i did not take this thread serious, but you know the dogs have to come out and spew garbage and feces everywhere.
tongue

lol. . .Now one thing you gotta understand is. . .people have opinions and a right to it. . .how it affects you lies in your choices. . .you choose which you wanna accept or reject. . .you just don't go harping about everything someone says. . . .just my 2 cents. . .
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by THEAMAKA(f): 3:13am On Sep 06, 2009
sorry that your girl thoniaslim brought my name up.
yeah im known for this and that and this and that, okay, and?

you act like were in some kind of game or something where everything C2 doesnt like is a curse.
please, why are you always all up in my stuff, like seriously.
you dont miss any opportunity to stop talking about me.

go and find your girlfriend instead of picking trouble with me.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by THEAMAKA(f): 3:14am On Sep 06, 2009
BLAH!! its Nairaland, chill.
like i said i wasnt taking this bullshit thread serious in the first place, i said what i said.
now what?
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by chic2pimp(m): 3:15am On Sep 06, 2009
C2H5OH:

AMAKA AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This girl is famous - famously known for disaster angry
grin grin grin grin. There are 3 amakas on NL u know.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by C2H5OH(f): 3:16am On Sep 06, 2009
Lol you don dey vex be that  
haba now he never reach that level
I don't have a girlfriend.  I'm married to the game - the game of life

chic2pimp:

grin grin grin grin. There are 3 amakas on NL u know.
you know which amaka.
THE AMAKA! Your AMAKA.
Wetin you dey give am chop.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by THEAMAKA(f): 3:16am On Sep 06, 2009
im probably the most notorious, and i dont care, cause this website aint nothig to take serious anyway.

stop following me just so you can talk more trash, i mean what does that make you look like?
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by C2H5OH(f): 3:21am On Sep 06, 2009
emeka i am the last pusson you will rile up
i am wont to your wahala
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by THEAMAKA(f): 3:23am On Sep 06, 2009
GOOD! i mean come on, everyday you mention my name, you are always talking about me, you always have something to say. i mean if you dont like me that much then. . . . . . ? ? ?
gosh it seems you are always chasing me just to find something to say. do i ever call C2, NO! you are always just there flapping away at the mouth at something you claim not to like or hate or whatever.
i mean come on, this is nairaland, seriously.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by chic2pimp(m): 3:31am On Sep 06, 2009
THE AMAKA:

im probably the most notorious, and i dont care, cause this website aint nothig to take serious anyway.

stop following me just so you can talk more trash, i mean what does that make you look like?
Love that feisty spirit of yours wink grin
C2H5OH:

emeka i am the last pusson you will rile up
i am wont to your wahala
AMAKA not EMEKA. U dey do am on purpose abi cheesy grin.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by C2H5OH(f): 3:45am On Sep 06, 2009
THE AMAKA:

GOOD! i mean come on, everyday you mention my name, you are always talking about me, you always have something to say. i mean if you dont like me that much then. . . . . . ? ? ?
Question

gosh it seems you are always chasing me just to find something to say. do i ever call C2, NO! you are always just there flapping away at the mouth at something you claim not to like or hate or whatever.
i mean come on, this is nairaland, seriously.
Yes, seriously Amaka, this is nairaland.
At least ten other people mentioned your vituperative style of posting, so don't make it seem like I'm purposely picking on you.
I can't post on a thread without you mentioning my name. What's ya fantasy with me. My girlfriend will be cross with you o
lol

chic2pimp:

Love that feisty spirit of yours wink grin[b]AMAKA[/b] not EMEKA. U dey do am on purpose abi cheesy grin.
Oops, I forgot.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by THEAMAKA(f): 3:48am On Sep 06, 2009
good for you. tongue
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by C2H5OH(f): 3:53am On Sep 06, 2009
Amaka stop derailing the thread please. Keep that in the Forum Games section.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by chic2pimp(m): 4:05am On Sep 06, 2009
I am definitely sensing a SEXUAL CHEMISTRY shocked shocked shocked between AMAKA and C2 kiss kiss kiss
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sagamite(m): 5:58am On Sep 06, 2009
C2H5OH:

Amaka stop derailing the thread please. Keep that in the Forum Games section.

The psycho-slowpoke bitch has only been on NL for 4 weeks and has already got up the nose of so many people that I can just name a few off my head:

1) Myself
2) Tope2000
3) TOH
4) FL Gator
5) Sauron
6) C2H5OH
7) Bluespice
8') Eyonigger
9) davidylan
10) Nuzo
11) nex

All in 4 weeks, at a record rate of 70 posts per day.

As Sauron said, just ignore her. I personally question her mental stability as if anyone has noticed, she does not even know when she is wrong or when she jumps on a thread and impulsively attacks or is rude to people.

This thread exemplifies the mental psycho I am talking about:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-315467.0.html

And her typical foul response when people try and be reasonable with her:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=311677.msg4385703#msg4385703

Then she comes with her normal rants of:

"I am not even taking it seriously"

"It is just NL"

"I am bored"
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by THEAMAKA(f): 6:03am On Sep 06, 2009
Sagamite you need help, simple.

its funny how you got so angry and started insulting mocha because she said you were average. then the insults from you came like WILDFIRE, i mean are you serious? lol
you are judging all these female pics, allow someone to judge your own.

dont take it to the heart.
saga, hahahahahaha, chei. grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by sweetpie23: 8:24am On Sep 06, 2009
funny people grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (100)

Akoms Ability: Policeman Who Died In Oshiomhole's Convoy Accident (Graphic Pics) / We Saw This Python On Our Way Back From Church After Weeding / Naruto Complete Series Download Links-dual Audio(eng&jap),english Subs,50mb,hi.q

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.