Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,802 members, 7,912,221 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 01:26 AM

Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) (20875 Views)

Hilarious Story : Read What happened to Guy who Married Because Of Money / The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) / 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by eldee(m): 2:44am On Sep 03, 2009
chic2pimp:

Was about to say she has suddenly changed her tone grin grin grin. Guess I was right after all. undecided undecided
Tubabie's on the wrong thread
Tope jst wants gifts
Smurf's 'jerk' strategy is weak and poorly directed cheesy cheesy

At the end of the day, they all know the truth even if they refuse to admit.

tubabie:

Hey,stop twisting my views
I never said its the assumed role of a man to "woo with gifts ". . . . . . I said its the assumed role of a man to WOO however you wanna carry it out.
I went further by saying Wooing isnt all about money and gifts but has other salient parts often ignored.

Then I'm sorry, you have no business replying to the poster.

She clearly stated the fact that she expects men to 'woo with gifts, pay bills, buy recharge card and drop the occassional £100 ' to spark a romatic relationship grin grin
I say that's the most undiluted piece of fuckery I ever heard.
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by tubabie(f): 2:47am On Sep 03, 2009
LOL. Okay then, 'was trying to help a sister change her warped thinking tongue
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by chic2pimp(m): 2:49am On Sep 03, 2009
tubabie:

LOL. Okay then, 'was trying to help a sister change her warped thinking tongue
Thats why I always call u OMO TO DUN kiss kiss kiss.
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by chic2pimp(m): 2:54am On Sep 03, 2009
eldee:

Tope jst wants gifts
tope would get the gifts she wants trust me. By the time her man spends two nights without her gigantis pillow,he would see the errors of his way and cough up grin grin grin.
eldee:

Smurf's 'jerk' strategy is weak and poorly directed cheesy cheesy
Don't mind her jare. Smurf by name,smurf by nature cool cool cool.
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by eldee(m): 3:04am On Sep 03, 2009
tubabie: LOL. Okay then, 'was trying to help a sister change her warped thinking
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

MARRY ME!!!! grin grin

chic2pimp:

Don't mind her jare. Smurf by name,smurf by nature cool cool cool.
Nah . . . there's no way I'm letting you take a cheapshot at Smurf.
For heavens sake, she's not online and she's goodlooking too. cheesy cheesy
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by tubabie(f): 3:07am On Sep 03, 2009
eldee:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

MARRY ME!!!! grin grin

WOO ME!!!!! grin
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by chic2pimp(m): 3:09am On Sep 03, 2009
eldee:

Nah . . . there's no way I'm letting you take a cheapshot at Smurf.
For heavens sake, she's not online and she's goodlooking too. cheesy cheesy
I no dey yab am jare. Even If I yab am shey na only ugly ducklings I fit yab? grin cheesy
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by eldee(m): 3:24am On Sep 03, 2009
tubabie:

WOO ME!!!!! grin

That word 'woo' makes it sound like a task cheesy cheesy
First thing that comes to mind is a swordfight to win sum princess like that.

chic2pimp:

I no dey yab am jare. Even If I yab am shey na only ugly ducklings I fit yab? grin cheesy
Yes ooh . . . grin grin
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by tubabie(f): 3:26am On Sep 03, 2009
eldee:

That word 'woo' makes it sound like a task cheesy cheesy
First thing that comes to y mind is a swordfight to win sum princess like that.
LOL. You bet!
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:32am On Sep 03, 2009
tubabie:

WOO ME!!!!! grin

Lmao. You two are sick
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by dayokanu(m): 8:56am On Sep 03, 2009
MARRY ME!!!!

Are you Ok? Tubabie is taken
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by yjay(f): 10:07am On Sep 03, 2009
Guys, what happened to treasure?

What happened to those days that guys pay bills, shower a girl with gifts, take her to exotic places, just to get her to say 'yes'!!

What happened to spoiling her to get her on you side?

Please, someone tell me what has gone wrong?

@uju, i think some guys still do that or dont they? i mean they see a girl they like & want to get to know her better, take her on dates to the movies or a nice restaurant that kinda thing rite? they still do!
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by tubabie(f): 10:27am On Sep 03, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

Lmao. You two are sick
Hmmm not sick o smiley

dayokanu:

Are you Ok? Tubabie is taken
Dayo when did that happen? You refused to sign the pre-nup agreement .Last time i checked marriage plans were binned . tongue
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by Nobody: 11:22am On Sep 03, 2009
yjay:

@uju, i think some guys still do that or dont they? i mean they see a girl they like & want to get to know her better, take her on dates to the movies or a nice restaurant that kinda thing rite? they still do!

Of course some sensible guys still do that, but most dont!! According to NLders, there's no need for all that because of the following reasons:

Economic Meltdown!!

Girls are no more worth it!!

Why bother when you can just smile at them and they'll jump right at you!!

Why spend a dime on a girl that prolly will still say 'no' to you!! and so on and so forth . . .

The conclusion is that most guys will prefer to have sex with a girl first before they even ask her out . . . . At least even if she say no, dey don chop already! cheesy cheesy
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by yjay(f): 11:28am On Sep 03, 2009
Ujujoan:

Of course some sensible guys still do that, but most dont!! According to NLders, there's no need for all that because of the following reasons:

Economic Meltdown!!

Why spend a dime on a girl that prolly will still say 'no' to you!! and so on and so forth . . .

The conclusion is that most guys will prefer to have sex with a girl first before they even ask her out . . . . At least even if she say no, dey don chop already! cheesy cheesy

That is total BS!!!!!
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 03, 2009
yjay:

[/b]

That is total BS!!!!!

I tot so too but hey, what do I know? I'm the NL Gold-digger . . . cheesy
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by biola44: 11:36am On Sep 03, 2009
;d ;d ;d
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by zmurda(m): 11:50am On Sep 03, 2009
Maybe we should go back to those days people get girls from the village, send them to school and they run away after their eyes have 'opened'
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by yjay(f): 11:51am On Sep 03, 2009
Ujujoan:

Economic Meltdown!!

The conclusion is that most guys will prefer to have sex with a girl first before they even ask her out . . . .  At least even if she say no, dey don chop already!  cheesy  cheesy

It just doesnt make any sense!!!
- if all it takes is for a guy to smile at a woman, wont the world be a "perfect" place for men! but we all know that isnt the way it is dont we?
- why spend on a girl who ll probably say no, how do they know she ll say no? no one is asking anyone to break the bank to get to know the girl better by taking her out
- For the last part, that says it all! doesnt it! if sex is all the guy wants, guess it now comes down to who's smarter?
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by No2Atheism(m): 11:55am On Sep 03, 2009
so who are the[b] wawoo[/b] wawoo ladies and gents grin grin grin
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by biola44: 12:04pm On Sep 03, 2009
d ones who know their game!
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 03, 2009
Romance is dead or on life support, Guys just want to sleep with you even before they say hi and if you refuse they move on along to the next girl, lipsrsealed
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by jaybee3(m): 12:28pm On Sep 03, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Romance is dead or on life support, Guys just want to sleep with you even before they say hi and if you refuse they move on along to the next girl, lipsrsealed
GBAM. since you got the game all figured out can i , tongue
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by zmurda(m): 12:30pm On Sep 03, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

sleeping with the women is romance too
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Sep 03, 2009
jay bee:

GBAM. since you got the game all figured out can i , tongue

Move along to the next bus stop grin
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Sep 03, 2009
z-murda:

sleeping with the women is romance too

Not the very moment you set eyes on them angry
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by No2Atheism(m): 12:52pm On Sep 03, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Not the very moment you set eyes on them angry

it works both ways . . . . wetin women dey take eye candy do. grin grin grin

Seriously though I for one find it uncomfortable, if sex is the only thing that defines a relationship. I simply need to share more than sex as far as i am concerned.
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by tubabie(f): 12:55pm On Sep 03, 2009
No2Atheism:

it works both ways . . . . wetin women dey take eye candy do. grin grin grin

Seriously though I for one find it uncomfortable, if sex is the only thing that defines a relationship. I simply need to share more than sex as far as i am concerned.

Good stuff . . . . .
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by No2Atheism(m): 12:57pm On Sep 03, 2009
tubabie:

Good stuff . . . . .

which stuff . . . lipsrsealed
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by No2Atheism(m): 1:00pm On Sep 03, 2009
Personally, I enjoy the wooing, its fun being able to connect with a woman on a mental level, emotional and psychological level.

Cus at the end of the day, when both of you are bored of sex . . . being able to connect on another level is what would save your relationship.

There is a difference between a sex partner and a companion . . .

You wooo and continue to woo  grin a companion  tongue (men its good to fall in love  grin with someone you are able to connect with)
A sex partner is just a typical hit and run job  lipsrsealed
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Sep 03, 2009
No2Atheism:

it works both ways . . . . wetin women dey take eye candy do.  grin grin grin

Tell that to the young men im meeting these days who seem to be reading from the same relationship keypoint, Basically they are all saying that sex will help cement the relationship (this conversation is all on the ist or second date undecided)
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by chamotex(m): 1:02pm On Sep 03, 2009
No2Atheism:

it works both ways . . . . wetin women dey take eye candy do.  grin grin grin

Sex?  shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (27) (Reply)

Places You Should Not Go On The First-Date / Yoruba Ladies Got It Big!! (photos) / Curvy South African Model, Cocoriana Poses Completely Nude As She Embraces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.