Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,976 members, 7,946,239 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 02:46 PM

Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) (20937 Views)

Hilarious Story : Read What happened to Guy who Married Because Of Money / The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) / 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by tubabie(f): 12:12am On Sep 04, 2009
eldee:

As I said . . . my case rests.

Any proposal was withdrawn the moment I saw what you've been up to in the past. cheesy cheesy
Come on . . . Dayo's got a swastika on his arm, that's a record low tongue tongue

OK! cool
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by chic2pimp(m): 12:20am On Sep 04, 2009
ELDEE and[b] TUBABIE[/b],so una still dey argue sha. Na wa for una ooo. cool cool cool
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by dayokanu(m): 7:41am On Sep 04, 2009
Dayo when did that happen? You refused to sign the pre-nup agreement .Last time i checked marriage plans were binned

Tubabie, You know how we roll, Dont mind eldee, I would rather tatoo a swastika to my forehad than be GAY(GAYYNER) for a second tongue tongue tongue tongue

Tubabie, Classy girls like you should come to the men that knows how to treat women good. Dayokanu is it.

I think every man or playa has a girl he respect and would go to the end of the world for. On the flip side, some women aint just worth your time.

Not every girl is worth sleeping with Sauron, Try not to disrespect the lil Sauron in your trouser.

Also any girl who throws the "spend on me" card is preparing herself for trouble because she would immediately lose her value, be regarded as a hungry girl and the guy would adopt the "Pay as you go" model
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by RuuDie(m): 8:04am On Sep 04, 2009
@ topic,

me thinks, the ladies are not so concerned about all these material things anymore. . . . and erm, we tha fellas sure ain't complaining about it either grin
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by tkb417(m): 8:37am On Sep 04, 2009
Did I stand a chance?? Nah . . . given your absurd taste in men, I can clearly be grateful I never did
Dayo, Chamo . . . who's next?? J-UNIT??

***ahem***
eldee

i knw tubabie. . .only the "tushed" can go near ( its a fact)
dnt take her seemingly friendly disposition to green light.
dnt lead ur self astray and quit hounding her abi women don finish for ur area code cheesy grin

besides, ur target threw a friendly fire but you returned with some grenades grin grin
This ur styley with these softwares have got me thinking all night

come to the terbanacle for more info grin grin

im dead serious
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by No2Atheism(m): 11:31am On Sep 04, 2009
@topic

Am I missing something here or what. People please lets note

- Wooing has nothing to do with material things . . .

- Material things can be used to woo a woman but it is not compulsory . . . and should not be a compulsion to win her heart, otherwise that relationship is doomed from the start (cus there would always be someone else who can give her better materialistic wooing).

- Materialistic wooing is not sustainable hence why it stops after a while . . . even Bill Gates cannot sustain materialistic wooing for long, talkless of mere mortals.

- What i am talking about and supporting is non-materialistic wooing . . . (that is sometimes mixed with material things wen the woman does not expect it, hence the material things come as a suprise to her and not as something she expects)

- If any woman cannot be wooed without material things, then i suggest the man moves on instead of wasting his time with a materialistic woman.

- Women require and need emotional, mental and psychological attention, hence those 3 are more important in wooing even more than material things . . .

LET THE WOOING BEGIN

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

@eldee, dayokanu, pataki, sauron and other testoterone ladden dudes here, I am result oriented so i want results from you, i have spent too much on your wooing training for you not to produce results , oya begin the wooing of all wooables or else  angry
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by Nobody: 11:48am On Sep 04, 2009
Personally me, I dont really care for materialistic wooing I just want a guy to connect emotionally and that seems to be lacking in most of the guys im meeting who are female kitty-cat chasers angry
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by eldee(m): 12:38pm On Sep 04, 2009
chic2pimp:

ELDEE and[b] TUBABIE[/b],so una still dey argue sha. Na wa for una ooo. cool cool cool
Nah it's just friendly fire cheesy cheesy
I read all 'em words but in my head all I hear is 'WOO ME', 'WOO ME' grin grin

dayokanu:

Tubabie, You know how we roll, Dont mind eldee, I would rather tatoo a swastika to my forehad than be GAY(GAYYNER) for a second tongue tongue tongue tongue
Hmmn . . . it's funny how you can say this especially when you've got more posts on the Arsenal thread than moi. tongue tongue
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by eldee(m): 12:48pm On Sep 04, 2009
@tkb
Ahhh . . . so you don't think I'm 'tushed'??

Page me as soon as you get to the terbanacle cheesy cheesy

No2Atheism:

@eldee, dayokanu, pataki, sauron and other testoterone ladden dudes here, I am result oriented so i want results from you, i have spent too much on your wooing training for you not to produce results , oya begin the wooing of all wooables or else angry
That's the misconception, Eldee doesn't woo the 'wooables', he aims for the ones that mere mortals class as 'unwooable' grin grin
That's where the party's at.
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by DrLorenz1(m): 1:20pm On Sep 04, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Personally me, I dont really care for materialistic wooing I just want a guy to connect emotionally and that seems to be lacking in most of the guys im meeting who are female kitty-cat chasers angry

^
^
You got that one right babe. grin Thumbs up for you! That's what i keep telling all the girls i meet, but it seems like money + materials is the key to them hearts. grin grin. Infact i think me and you got a lot in common, beginning from this lol.

@N2A
U said all bro!!! I like the first point (especially the ones in subscript). It's like what i always say, "No matter how much a girl loves you, there's always one guy out there that can make her either change her mind or misbehave". Seems like i'm slowly getting a witness grin

@topic
We should ask the historians

@poster
I think the question you should have asked is "What happened to loving one woman and one woman alone?". Perhaps i should ask my own question too grin
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by tkb417(m): 2:25pm On Sep 04, 2009
@tkb
Ahhh . . . so you don't think I'm 'tushed'??

Page me as soon as you get to the terbanacle

if eldee isnt "tushed" then nobody is

hahahaha
ill page you
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by Sauron1: 2:28pm On Sep 04, 2009
No2Atheism:

@eldee, dayokanu, pataki, sauron and other testoterone ladden dudes here, I am result oriented so i want results from you, i have spent too much on your wooing training for you not to produce results , oya begin the wooing of all wooables or else  angry

I don't woo women. . . . . .The reverse is the case.
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 04, 2009
Dr. Lorenz:

^
^
You got that one right babe. grin Thumbs up for you! That's what i keep telling all the girls i meet, but it seems like money + materials is the key to them hearts. grin grin. Infact i think me and you got a lot in common, beginning from this lol.

Where are you @ then? wink Seriously though most guys want sex before they know my last name angry
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by spikedcylinder: 2:35pm On Sep 04, 2009
~Sauron~:

I don't woo women. . . . . .The reverse is the case.

Lol. You wish. tongue
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by Sauron1: 2:40pm On Sep 04, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Lol. You wish. tongue

Siddon there. . . . .If only you know. . . .
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 04, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Lol. You wish. tongue

I think he'd rather think that way than face the truth!!  cheesy
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Sep 04, 2009
Ujujoan:

It probably is what they are letting him think cheesy
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by spikedcylinder: 2:47pm On Sep 04, 2009
Ujujoan:

So all the women you pursue up and down nko? Or those don't count?
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by Sauron1: 2:49pm On Sep 04, 2009
spikedcylinder:

So all the women you pursue up and down nko? Or those don't count?

Me? Pursue women?
If you see me pursuing any woman then it's because i wanna share the word of God with her.

Ujujoan:

See these women. . . . . . .
I have been wooed and over-wooed. . . . .It's becoming unbearable. tongue
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by tubabie(f): 2:50pm On Sep 04, 2009
Somebody save Sauron from dreamland!!
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by Sauron1: 2:53pm On Sep 04, 2009
tubabie:

Somebody save Sauron from dreamland!!

Like you weren't a witness when LadyT wooed me some months ago.
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by spikedcylinder: 2:54pm On Sep 04, 2009
With that your ponmo mouth, who wants to woo you? Abi you want me to go and call Stillwarra for you? tongue
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Sep 04, 2009
spikedcylinder:

With that your ponmo mouth, who wants to woo you? Abi you want me to go and call Stillwarra for you? tongue

He has ponmo mouth? And he's talking of being wooed. . . I don tire for this NL guys sef cheesy cheesy
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by Sauron1: 3:00pm On Sep 04, 2009
spikedcylinder:

The ponmo mouth is the selling point!!!!
Last time i checked, your own lips can stop a bullet at close range.

Ujujoan:

He has ponmo mouth? And he's talking of being wooed. . . I don tire for this NL guys sef cheesy cheesy

Don't mind the charlatan. . . . .She's trying to queer the pitch for me cos i have never considered her an attractive specimen.
U should know this Naija women and their cheap tricks.
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by tkb417(m): 3:02pm On Sep 04, 2009
Sauron and women grin

na wa

so Sauron you dont woo women again?

when did that start? things change quickly sha
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by Sauron1: 3:05pm On Sep 04, 2009
tkb417:

Sauron and women grin

na wa

I retired!!!!
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by eldee(m): 3:10pm On Sep 04, 2009
tkb417:

Sauron and women grin

na wa

Since when did Sauron start wooing women??
They've been going after him since God knows when.

Introduce your girlfriend to him at your own peril. . . you shoulda seen him at my friend's wedding, the bridesmaid couldn't get her eyes off him cheesy cheesy
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 04, 2009
~Sauron~:

The ponmo mouth is the selling point!!!!
Last time i checked, your own lips can stop a bullet at close range.

Don't mind the charlatan. . . . .She's trying to queer the pitch for me cos i have never considered her an attractive specimen.
U should know this Naija women and their cheap tricks.

Naija women ke? Ha, dont you know am one? Neway all I can say is that I know NL guys, they too dey make mouth!!  tongue  cheesy
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by tkb417(m): 3:14pm On Sep 04, 2009
eldee:

Since when did Sauron start wooing women??
They've been going after him since God knows when.

Introduce your girlfriend to him at your own peril. . . you shoulda seen him at my friend's wedding, the bridesmaid couldn't get her eyes off him cheesy cheesy
i agree with you 100%
the last time i did that, the gurl nearly asked for a transfer  grin grin

Ujujoan:

Naija women ke? Ha, dont you know am one? Neway all I can say is that I know NL guys, they too dey make mouth!! tongue cheesy
just like most NL gurls. . . .
den no get class grin
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by spikedcylinder: 3:16pm On Sep 04, 2009
Its a lie jor! I have pictorial evidence to support Sauron racing after women like they were out of fashion. tongue
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by Ben13: 3:17pm On Sep 04, 2009
so have we finally discovered where treasure travelled to?
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by tkb417(m): 3:19pm On Sep 04, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Its a lie jor! I have pictorial evidence to support Sauron racing after women like they were out of fashion. tongue
he said hes retired from wooing women, now the women do the wooing grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (27) (Reply)

She's In The Kitchen Náked Cooking Beans [Picture] / My Wife Pretended To Be Innocent Until I Married Her / Lady Intends Giving Up Scholarship To Study Abroad Because Of Her Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.