Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,842 members, 7,912,279 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 05:23 AM

Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) (20877 Views)

Hilarious Story : Read What happened to Guy who Married Because Of Money / The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) / 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by follypimpi(m): 3:21pm On Sep 04, 2009
tkb417:

den no get class grin

NO you didnt grin grin
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by Sauron1: 3:24pm On Sep 04, 2009
Ujujoan:

Naija women ke? Ha, dont you know am one? Neway all I can say is that I know NL guys, they too dey make mouth!!  tongue  cheesy

So you are from Nigeria? See me thinking you are from Canada.

spikedcylinder:

Its a lie jor! I have pictorial evidence to support Sauron racing after women like they were out of fashion. tongue

Where's the evidence, Spikey??

tkb417:

he said hes retired from wooing women, now the women do the wooing grin

U must be very intelligent.
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by TOPE20001(f): 3:24pm On Sep 04, 2009
~Sauron~:

Me? Pursue women?
If you see me pursuing any woman then it's because i wanna share the word of God with her.

Lmao . . .yea rite cheesy cheesy

All the guys claiming they dont woo are the ones that woos the most, yeye guys grin
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by eldee(m): 3:25pm On Sep 04, 2009
tkb417:

i agree with you 100%
the last time i did that, the gurl nearly asked for a transfer  grin grin
I don't know how he does it, he has his ways.
Sauron is a smooth criminal grin grin

Ujujoan:

Naija women ke? Ha, dont you know am one? Neway all I can say is that I know NL guys, they too dey make mouth!!  tongue  cheesy
Nah . . . there no use making mouth.
Who does he need to impress?? Come on.
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by tubabie(f): 3:26pm On Sep 04, 2009
follypimpi:

NO you didnt  grin grin

He didnt, it was just his fingers slipping . . . . . . . tongue
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Sep 04, 2009
eldee:

Kai, you don finish us. So babes no dey NL again? Anyway, when he's ready and able to woo, we'll know . .

~Sauron~:

So you are from Nigeria? See me thinking you are from Canada.
Where's the evidence, Spikey??

U must be very intelligent.

Was d mata? Canada girls are not 'wooable'?  cheesy
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by follypimpi(m): 3:30pm On Sep 04, 2009
@Sauron

When you turn to Pastor,Brother Sauron .
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by TOPE20001(f): 3:30pm On Sep 04, 2009
eldee:

See insult shocked angry sad tongue
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by follypimpi(m): 3:32pm On Sep 04, 2009
TOPE2000!:

See insult shocked angry sad tongue

Which Insult,we just snap our fingers now tongue
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by TOPE20001(f): 3:34pm On Sep 04, 2009
follypimpi:

Which Insult,we just snap our fingers now   tongue

U think say all girls dey work for red light district ni? tongue cheesy
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by eldee(m): 3:36pm On Sep 04, 2009
Ujujoan:

Kai, you don finish us. So babes no dey NL again?
Nah . . . I was just explaining how he doesn't need to impress y'all with lies.
We know how Nairaland ladies like the truth and that's why he's giving it to you plain and simple cheesy wink wink

Ujujoan:

Anyway, when he's ready and able to woo, we'll know . .
He's neither ready nor able to woo now.
He's too busy replying the hundreds of offers he's been getting since he retired. grin

Any interested applicants should drop their CVs grin
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by follypimpi(m): 3:36pm On Sep 04, 2009
TOPE2000!:

U think say all girls dey work for red light district ni? tongue cheesy

Every girl is got a price.
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by tkb417(m): 3:37pm On Sep 04, 2009
TOPE2000!:

All the guys claiming they dont woo are the ones that woos the most, yeye guys grin
chei!!! grin

follypimpi:

NO you didnt grin grin

Folly, i didnt say all NL gurls
i said most of them grin
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by Sauron1: 3:39pm On Sep 04, 2009
Ujujoan:

Kai, you don finish us. So babes no dey NL again? Anyway, when he's ready and able to woo, we'll know . .

TBH, the wooable ones are very few.

Was d mata? Canada girls are not 'wooable'?  cheesy

Are u hoping to be wooed?

TOPE2000!:

eldee:

What else can i say?
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 04, 2009
eldee:

Nah . . . I was just explaining how he doesn't need to impress y'all with lies.
We know how Nairaland ladies like the truth and that's why he's giving it to you plain and simple cheesy wink wink
He's neither ready nor able to woo now.
He's too busy replying the hundreds of offers he's been getting since he retired. grin

Any interested applicants should drop their CVs grin

LOL  grin

I bet he has his hands full . .  in his dream abi?
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by TOPE20001(f): 3:42pm On Sep 04, 2009
~Sauron~:

What else can i say?

Shut up!! grin
dont lemme tell everyone how u woo me oooo cheesy

follypimpi:

Every girl is got a price.

True but u cant afford some of us wink tongue

tkb417:

chei!!! grin

Na true i talk
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by tkb417(m): 3:42pm On Sep 04, 2009
tubabie:

He didnt, it was just his fingers slipping . . . . . . . tongue
hehe

abeg, dont quote me anywia cheesy

eldee:

hehehe
is he? maybe not.  .   . nice use of ur oxymoron tho

i think hes a criminal grin grin nothing smooth in it
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 04, 2009
That's the misconception, Eldee doesn't woo the 'wooables', he aims for the ones that mere mortals class as 'unwooable'  
That's where the party's at.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Sep 04, 2009
Are u hoping to be wooed?

Before nko? But only by the guys who can!! You seem to be looking for a way out and that's fine by me. I'm Canadian and Canadians dont get wooed!!  cheesy  cheesy
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by tkb417(m): 3:45pm On Sep 04, 2009
TOPE2000!:

Shut up!! grin

shocked shocked shocked
pls Folly clarify with immediate effect cheesy
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by eldee(m): 3:46pm On Sep 04, 2009
~Sauron~:

What else can i say?
Nothing . . . your conquests speak for you.
How's the mixed race chic by the way?? Does she have a goodlooking sister or maybe a friend??
Hook a brother up cheesy wink

Ujujoan:

LOL  grin
I bet he has his hands full . .  in his dream abi?
You don't live in London so you won't understand.
When you start getting offers from all over the Isles it's hard to settle for NL chics. cheesy cheesy
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by spikedcylinder: 3:47pm On Sep 04, 2009
eldee:

Eh eh eh eh. . . .  cheesy
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by follypimpi(m): 3:48pm On Sep 04, 2009
TOPE2000!:

Well if u r talking bout tking u to Burgerking spending coupons of course i can,,Better step ur game up.
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Sep 04, 2009
I love internet players and posers kiss ;DYall got good game behind the screen wink wink
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by tkb417(m): 3:52pm On Sep 04, 2009
eldee:

[b]How's the mixed race chic by the way?? Does she have a goodlooking sister or maybe a friend??[/b]Hook a brother up cheesy wink
You don't live in London so you won't understand.
When you start getting offers from all over the Isles it's hard to settle for NL chics. cheesy cheesy

hehehehe
if its who im thinkin about, then no show for u?
i got there b4 hombre cheesy
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by eldee(m): 3:54pm On Sep 04, 2009
tkb417:

is he? maybe not.  .   . nice use of your oxymoron tho

i think hes a criminal grin grin nothing smooth in it

Hehe . . . the only crime Sauron is guilty of is serial monogamy.
And that's not his fault, he's only a victim of excessive attention from women cheesy
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by follypimpi(m): 3:55pm On Sep 04, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

I love internet players and posers kiss ;DYall got good game behind the screen wink wink

I can say that about u playettz too.
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by follypimpi(m): 3:56pm On Sep 04, 2009
eldee:

Hehe . . . the only crime Sauron is guilty of is serial monogamy.
And that's not his fault, he's only a victim of excessive attention from women cheesy

GBBBBBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMM !!!!!!!
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Sep 04, 2009
follypimpi:

I can say that about u playettz too.

True grin In internet world we are all beautiful, gorgeous, tall and toned people with good game grin wink
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by TOPE20001(f): 3:57pm On Sep 04, 2009
follypimpi:

Well if u r talking bout tking u to Burgerking spending coupons of course i can,,Better step your game up.

Do i look like those innit girls u date grin
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by tubabie(f): 3:58pm On Sep 04, 2009
All of ya hide behind your keyboards to make mouth.
Your pants are all on fire from your lies.
Bunch of 3rd degree "WOOERS"

Can I get a witness in the house, Follypimpin where are you at? grin
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by Sauron1: 3:58pm On Sep 04, 2009
TOPE2000!:

Shut up!! grin

Or how you wooed me??
Tope, don't make me burst the bubble.

Ujujoan:

Before nko? But only by the guys who can!! You seem to be looking for a way out and that's fine by me. I'm Canadian and Canadians dont get wooed!!  cheesy  cheesy

The distance is a limitation on it's own and besides i have a list to scour through.
Tell you what. . . . . Drop your pics in ma box and a bank draft of $500(non-refundable) to process your application. grin

eldee:

How's the mixed race chic by the way?? Does she have a goodlooking sister or maybe a friend??
Hook a brother up cheesy wink

It will be a straight battle between you and TKB. . . . .
May the best geezer win. cheesy

spikedcylinder:

Eh eh eh eh. . . .  cheesy

I am not a criminal o. . . . .

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (27) (Reply)

Curvy South African Model, Cocoriana Poses Completely Nude As She Embraces / Do You Want To Have Or Maintain A Relationship Without Sex? Follow This Steps. / A Word Of Advice For The Person Currently Dating Your Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.