Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,311 members, 7,974,378 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 10:34 PM

Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) (21015 Views)

Hilarious Story : Read What happened to Guy who Married Because Of Money / The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) / 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by tkb417(m): 3:58pm On Sep 04, 2009
eldee:

Hehe . . . the only crime Sauron is guilty of is serial monogamy.
[b]And that's not his fault, he's only a victim of excessive attention from women :[/b]D

hehe, dude needs deliverance from the clutches of women
chei!!! what a nice affliction to befall someone grin
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by eldee(m): 3:59pm On Sep 04, 2009
tkb417:

hehehehe
if its who im thinkin about, then no show for u?
i got there b4 hombre cheesy
Nah . . . it's not that one
This one's an omo to bad, I think she's half Portuguese and half black.
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by follypimpi(m): 4:02pm On Sep 04, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

True grin In internet world we are all beautiful, gorgeous, tall and toned people with good game grin wink

U dont say !!!
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by follypimpi(m): 4:03pm On Sep 04, 2009
TOPE2000!:

Do i look like those innit girls u date grin

U mean Basirat & Tawakalitu r innit girls ??
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by follypimpi(m): 4:04pm On Sep 04, 2009
tkb417:

Is the Hitler Mustache now.
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by Sauron1: 4:05pm On Sep 04, 2009
follypimpi:

Is the Hitler Mustache now.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by eldee(m): 4:05pm On Sep 04, 2009
~Sauron~:

It will be a straight battle between you and TKB. . . . .
May the best geezer win. cheesy
Come on . . . you know I asked first.
Besides Ella told me how much she wanted her friend to be with me cheesy wink

tkb417:

Hmmn . . . be careful what you wish for.
It's a difficult problem to handle, especially when friends part ways just because of you. smiley smiley
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by tkb417(m): 4:06pm On Sep 04, 2009
TOPE2000!:

Do i look like those innit girls u date grin
Tope, this is not the best time to spray folly, dude is on a mission so free him nau grin

tubabie:

All of ya hide behind your keyboards to make mouth.
Your pants are all on fire from your lies.
Bunch of 3rd degree "WOOERS"

Can I get a witness in the house, Follypimpin where are you at? grin
i didnt say i dont woo women o, in fact, i wanna woo you grin
the last time i checked, eldee is wooing you so we aint like sauron.  .  .sauron is a diff specie grin grin

~Sauron~:

It will be a straight battle between you and TKB. . . . .
May the best geezer win. cheesy

I am not a criminal o. . . . .
race over dude.  .  .  . j-hova is in charge already

eldee:

Nah . . . it's not that one
This one's an omo to bad, I think she's half Portuguese and half black.
shocked shocked shocked when did sauron start hoarding info for me
we'll talk at the tabernace later in d day cheesy
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Sep 04, 2009
Hehe . . . the only crime Sauron is guilty of is serial monogamy.
And that's not his fault, he's only a victim of excessive attention from women cheesy

Eldee werrin be ya own sef? Are you syking this guy or what?

chei!!! what a nice affliction to befall someone

The guy's living in a dream land and Eldee's helping him. To woo woman no gree am so he prefers to think its the oda way round.  tongue

@ Sauron

Okay! Let me see if I can get any wooee to give me the $500  cheesy
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by TOPE20001(f): 4:06pm On Sep 04, 2009
~Sauron~:

Or how you wooed me??
Tope, don't make me burst the bubble.

Look at dis boy, u know i have evidence cheesy

tubabie:

All of ya hide behind your keyboards to make mouth.
Your pants are all on fire from your lies.
Bunch of 3rd degree "WOOERS"

Can I get a witness in the house, Follypimpin where are you at? grin

Preach sis

follypimpi:

U mean Basirat & Tawakalitu r innit girls ??

Yelz cheesy
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by TOPE20001(f): 4:09pm On Sep 04, 2009
tkb417:

Tope, this is not the best time to spray folly, dude is on a mission so free him nau grin

Tell him to start wooing women grin

the last time i checked, eldee is wooing you so we aint like sauron. . .sauron is a diff specie grin grin

Good to read some still woo women kiss grin
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by follypimpi(m): 4:10pm On Sep 04, 2009
TOPE2000!:

Tell him to start wooing women grin

I did that way back in high school,Now they bid me on ebay,I hve got beyond the GUM tree level.
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by Sauron1: 4:11pm On Sep 04, 2009
Ujujoan:

The guy's living in a dream land and Eldee's helping him. To woo woman no gree am so he prefers to think its the oda way round.  tongue

It's a waste of time for me wooing women when i am being pursued aggressively.

@ Sauron
Okay! Let me see if I can get any wooee to give me the $500  cheesy

I am waiting. . . . . . . .

TOPE2000!:

Look at dis boy, u know i have evidence cheesy

U have nada. . . . . . .U were the one chasing me
I got pics of your pink negligee. grin
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by eldee(m): 4:13pm On Sep 04, 2009
Ujujoan:

The guy's living in a dream land and Eldee's helping him. To woo woman no gree am so he prefers to think its the oda way round.  tongue
I've told you, he doesn't need to lie . . . there's no motive.
London chics can testify . . .

@tope
Does Folly really go about with innit girls?? grin grin
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by tkb417(m): 4:13pm On Sep 04, 2009
eldee:

Come on . . . you know I asked first.[/b]Besides Ella told me how much she wanted her friend to be with me cheesy wink
Hmmn . . . be careful what you wish for.
It's a difficult problem to handle, especially when friends part ways just because of you. smiley smiley

are u kidding me? im connected to saurons BB 24-7, so hw would you have asked him b4 me?
thats not true eldee tongue

Ujujoan:

The guy's living in a dream land and Eldee's helping him. To woo woman no gree am so he prefers to think its the oda way round.  tongue

[b]@ Sauron

Okay! Let me see if I can get any wooee to give me the $500  
cheesy

haha, Folly, can you make it 500GBP instead grin
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by TOPE20001(f): 4:13pm On Sep 04, 2009
~Sauron~:

U have nada. . . . . . .U were the one chasing me
I got pics of your pink negligee. grin

Oops grin

follypimpi:

I did that way back in high school,Now they bid me on ebay,I hve got beyond the GUM tree level.

Lmao grin cheesy
well i will allow u cuz u've atleast woo'ed b4 tongue

eldee:

@tope

He does, u see he is not denying it. The boy roam abt peckham n hackney like crazy cheesy grin
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by kaytues(m): 4:15pm On Sep 04, 2009
Let me share you all my past stories and observations. In 2008, I bought 1000 Units of Dangote Flour Mills Share @ N15 Per share, exactly N15,000 for 1000units of shares in 2008. Last week, I checked the Flour Mills in the Stock exchange Market board, I was surprised due to the persistent falling in the value of the Flour mills share.

Take a good look at the second non Equating stories.

I the year 2007, I spent more than (N15,000) on a girl that I dearly loved, then suddenly, I stopped spending on her, just to know if she truly love me or not, and unfortunately she changed and prove to me who she truly was and left me for good.

Check this: In 2008 I bought shares worth N15,000 and have my share certificate. Previous year, I dated a girl and spent more than N15,000 and have nothing in return.

Check out my results for both stories: Flour mills Shares have fallen but I still have confident that with patient it shall rise and attract profit in the future, And for the girl that I spent more than N15,000 on, she was now another man's property, a man who doesn’t even have single love for her from the pit of his heart but to Bleep her damn watery pussy, while she left me for odd reason and unfortunately, she broke my heart but I gain nothing from.

Put yourself in my shoe and take good reading at my stories. Won't you start investing your money on investments that would possibly attracts reasonable profits in the future or instead of spending your money for a girl who does not even appreciate you way from the pit of hell.

Now tell us, how has the men gone wrong?

I rest my case
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by tubabie(f): 4:15pm On Sep 04, 2009
tkb417:

the last time i checked, eldee is wooing you so we aint like sauron.  .  .sauron is a diff specie grin grin

No thanks, I refuse the offer tongue  The last time I gave Eldee a chance he was wheezy cheesy cant guarantee you will be different

Ujujoan:

You can say it again, I dont know what to make of it: Eldee giving Sauron fake props Lol!
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Sep 04, 2009
eldee:

@tope

London chics are too easy so they don't count. cheesy
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by kaytues(m): 4:17pm On Sep 04, 2009
Let me share you all my past stories and observations. In 2008, I bought 1000 Units of Dangote Flour Mills Share @ N15 Per share, exactly N15,000 for 1000units of shares in 2008. Last week, I checked the Flour Mills in the Stock exchange Market board, I was surprised due to the persistent falling in the value of the Flour mills share.

Take a good look at the second non Equating stories.

I the year 2007, I spent more than (N15,000) on a girl that I dearly loved, then suddenly, I stopped spending on her, just to know if she truly love me or not, and unfortunately she changed and prove to me who she truly was and left me for good.

Check this: In 2008 I bought shares worth N15,000 and have my share certificate. Previous year, I dated a girl and spent more than N15,000 and have nothing in return.

Check out my results for both stories: Flour mills Shares have fallen but I still have confident that with patient it shall rise and attract profit in the future, And for the girl that I spent more than N15,000 on, she was now another man's property, a man who doesn’t even have single love for her from the pit of his heart but to Bleep her damn watery pussy, while she left me for odd reason and unfortunately, she broke my heart but I gain nothing from.

Put yourself in my shoe and take good reading at my stories. Won't you start investing your money on investments that would possibly attracts reasonable profits in the future or instead of spending your money for a girl who does not even appreciate you way from the pit of hell.

Now tell us, how has the men gone wrong?

I rest my case
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by follypimpi(m): 4:17pm On Sep 04, 2009
TOPE2000!:

Oops grin

Lmao grin cheesy
well i will allow u cuz u've atleast woo'ed b4 tongue

He does, u see he is not denying it. The boy roam abt peckham n hackney like crazy cheesy grin

Like u said when i was a BOY,I am a MAN now they roam around my Abacus building can i get a witness in here tubabie.
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by tkb417(m): 4:18pm On Sep 04, 2009
stillwater:

shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed
somebody pls help

tubabie:

No thanks, I refuse the offer tongue  The last time I gave Eldee a chance he was wheezy cheesy cant guarantee you will be different

You can say it again, I dont know what to make of it: Eldee giving Sauron fake props Lol!

shocked shocked ah, at least u can read and write
his name is eldee, im tkb
2 diff peeps, in fact i dont know eldee from nowia grin grin
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by follypimpi(m): 4:19pm On Sep 04, 2009
eldee:

@tope

You are asking tope thats a Man Wooer,bro Sukurat doesnt say Innit jare !.
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by eldee(m): 4:19pm On Sep 04, 2009
tkb417:

are u kidding me? im connected to saurons BB 24-7, so hw would you have asked him b4 me?
You asked Sauron before me . . . but I asked Ella first cheesy
It's not my fault, I couldn't allow sumn that good pass by like that.

@kaytues
Come on we know Nigerian chics lose value easily but it's not that bad.
But saying they depreciate at the rate of 32.5% per anum is unfair cheesy grin
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by TOPE20001(f): 4:20pm On Sep 04, 2009
follypimpi:

Like u said when i was a BOY,I am a MAN now they roam around my Abacus building can i get a witness in here tubabie.

hehehehehehe grin cheesy

stillwater:

say what? angry sad

Dont lemme start with american girls grin
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by follypimpi(m): 4:21pm On Sep 04, 2009
tkb417:

haha, Folly, can you make it 500GBP instead grin

Am on ebay biddin starts from 850GBP.
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by Sauron1: 4:22pm On Sep 04, 2009
TOPE2000!:

Dont lemme start with american girls grin

Abi o. . . . . . .Those ones are the cheapest.
They do everything in the book to get noticed.

stillwater:

ROFLMAOWPIMP. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
LadyT will strangle you for this.
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by Hauwa1: 4:22pm On Sep 04, 2009
no too much talk now try a military guy (not nigerian mil guys o, ) grin
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by tubabie(f): 4:23pm On Sep 04, 2009
stillwater:

London chics don suffer  grin
Tope defend your domain or relocate lol

follypimpi:

AYE, as long as you stay in this your location and ignore London with the Peckham and its likes am a witness all the way grin

tkb417:

shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed
somebody pls help
shocked shocked ah, at least u can read and write
his name is eldee, im tkb
2 diff peeps, in fact i dont know eldee from nowia grin grin

Hmmmmm getting better, try some more cheesy
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by follypimpi(m): 4:25pm On Sep 04, 2009
Not all London girls oo,SE,E London girls r mostly chewing gum girls,North London babes r the real deal.
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by TOPE20001(f): 4:26pm On Sep 04, 2009
tubabie:

London chics don suffer  grin
Tope defend your domain or relocate lol

Lol . . .u see as stillwarra ran away
b4 yawa gas for her yansh grin

~Sauron~:

Abi o. . . . . . .Those ones are the cheapest.
They do everything in the book to get noticed.

Are u telling me, they even pay men to date them cheesy

follypimpi:

Not all London girls oo,SE,E London girls r mostly chewing gum girls,North London babes r the real deal.

u'd know
Folly don sample all london boroughs grin
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by Sauron1: 4:26pm On Sep 04, 2009
follypimpi:

I disagree. . . . . . .Tottenham chics are 2 for £5.

eldee:

You asked Sauron before me . . . but I asked Ella first cheesy
It's not my fault, I couldn't allow sumn that good pass by like that.

Hehehehehehe. . . . . . . .This is a massive conundrum.
Eldee has 70% chance to nail this babe. . . . . .The chic despises long distance relationship.

TOPE2000!:

Lol . . .u see as stillwarra ran away
b4 yawa gas for her yansh grin

Hahahahaha. . . . .I can't wait to see yawa gas for Stilly's skate-board yansh. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (27) (Reply)

When A Girl You Love Says She Is In A Relationship Wat Do U Do? / She's In The Kitchen Náked Cooking Beans [Picture] / Hausa, Igbo or Yoruba Men: Cutest or Most Handsome?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.