Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,020 members, 7,946,427 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 05:53 PM

Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) (20939 Views)

Hilarious Story : Read What happened to Guy who Married Because Of Money / The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) / 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by eldee(m): 4:27pm On Sep 04, 2009
stillwater:

London chics are too easy so they don't count. cheesy
That's another misconception . . . the london female demographic is polarised
We've got the highclass ones and the ones that'll go out with anyone . . . say erm Dayo grin grin

tubabie:

No thanks, I refuse the offer tongue  The last time I gave Eldee a chance he was wheezy cheesy cant guarantee you will be different

Eldee gave you a chance . . . but your CRB check showed previous association with the Nazi.
I can't have that kind of association round me  . . . come on. grin grin

Don't worry . . . we'll still be friends, but u'll have to accept that I'm off limits wink
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Sep 04, 2009
TOPE2000!:

hehehehehehe grin cheesy

say what? angry sad

Dont lemme start with american girls grin

Sad truth. No wonder jiggly puff feels he is king. grin grin grin
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Sep 04, 2009
The same guys saying some girls are cheap are the same one who ridicule girls who hold out, Dang Girls are damned if they do and damned if they dont undecided
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by follypimpi(m): 4:29pm On Sep 04, 2009
~Sauron~:

I disagree. . . . . . .Tottenham chics are 2 for £5.

More like Buy 1 get 1 free,Most N.London chics i know r better than SE,E chics i think the ones that migrated to Totz r still same E,SE girls dem.
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by tkb417(m): 4:30pm On Sep 04, 2009
eldee:

You asked Sauron before me . . . but I asked Ella first cheesy
It's not my fault, I couldn't allow sumn that good pass by like that.

@kaytues
Come on we know Nigerian chics lose value easily but it's not that bad.
But saying they depreciate at the rate of 32.5% per anum is unfair cheesy grin
as my guy, ill allow u ellas sis

but as for the rate of depreciation of 9ja gurls
ill disagree cos if you use my straight line method of depreciation, ull arrive at a rate of 12.7% per annum

so in essence, a married womans worth ends around 8 years of marriage
my maths can be wrong tho grin grin

Ebonyeyes:

The same guys saying some girls are cheap are the same one who ridicule girls who hold out, Dang Girls are damned if they do and damned if they dont undecided
hmm, hold out and be called cheap will be berra than not holding out and be tagged such
can u de-code? cheesy
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by jaybee3(m): 4:30pm On Sep 04, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Sad init? grin
It's a man's world (RIP James Brown)
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by Sauron1: 4:30pm On Sep 04, 2009
stillwater:

80% of his victims are from AMERICA!!!! grin grin grin grin

Ebonyeyes:

The same guys saying some girls are cheap are the same one who ridicule girls who hold out,  Dang Girls are damned if they do and damned if they dont undecided

Strike a balance!!!!  Don't give in cheaply and don't hold out for too long.
Too much of everything is crass.
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by follypimpi(m): 4:30pm On Sep 04, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

U still dont understand the rule of how MEN work do ya,Come to Saurofollpimpz School is £200 per class.
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 04, 2009
Damn you men, I think we need a rule change here angry grin Whats a girl to do undecided
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by TOPE20001(f): 4:32pm On Sep 04, 2009
stillwater:

Lol . . . . Dnt blv what comes of that jiggly puff
dude hasnt gotten laid since 2003 grin

eldee:

We've got the highclass ones and the ones that'll go out with anyone . . . say erm Dayo grin grin

Rofl grin grin grin
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by follypimpi(m): 4:32pm On Sep 04, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Damn you men, I think we need a rule change here angry grin Whats a girl to do undecided

Dance to our tune,I play Soul music.
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Sep 04, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

The same guys saying some girls are cheap are the same one who ridicule girls who hold out,  Dang Girls are damned if they do and damned if they dont undecided

Best thing to do, call off their bluff. You bruise their ego when you do. cheesy

eldee:

Eldee gave you a chance . . . but your CRB check showed previous association with the Nazi.

Don't worry . . . we'll still be friends, but u'll have to accept that I'm off limits wink

One out of 50 are high class. There you go. grin
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by TOPE20001(f): 4:33pm On Sep 04, 2009
follypimpi:

U still dont understand the rule of how MEN work do ya,Come to Saurofollpimpz calls is £200 per class.

sharrap dia, Nonsense n ingredent cheesy
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Sep 04, 2009
And yall wonder why women are angry undecided
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by TOPE20001(f): 4:34pm On Sep 04, 2009
Stillwarra, dnt lemme start on u guys ooooooooooooooo
Americans are as cheap as they come . . ,  its a known FACT cheesy
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by tkb417(m): 4:35pm On Sep 04, 2009
follypimpi:

U still dont understand the rule of how MEN work do ya,Come to Saurofollpimpz calls is £200 per class.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

jay bee:

Sad init? grin
It's a man's world (RIP James Brown)
ah, awon London boiz are comin to rep
hehehe.  .  .yeah ure right
its a mans world
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Sep 04, 2009
follypimpi:

Dance to our tune,I play Soul music.

I love soul music grin
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by follypimpi(m): 4:36pm On Sep 04, 2009
TOPE2000!:

sharrap dia, Nonsense n ingredent cheesy

Thank God for our blessing on u,we showed u the light,U woulda still be in the dark. tongue
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by tkb417(m): 4:36pm On Sep 04, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

I love soul music grin
oh ok
so where do you REP, London or US?
b4 we know where to put you
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 04, 2009
stillwater:

Best thing to do, call off their bluff. You bruise their ego when you do. cheesy

Girl I will be doing just that, No more miss nice girl,
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Sep 04, 2009
TOPE2000!:

Americans are as cheap as they come . . ,   its a known FACT cheesy

I resemble American? cheesy Curse them as much as you want!!! grin I'm behind you. grin
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by TOPE20001(f): 4:37pm On Sep 04, 2009
follypimpi:

Thank God for our blessing on u,we showed u the light,U woulda still be in the dark. tongue

u 2 are the one in darkness not moi grin

stillwater:

I resemble American? cheesy Curse them as much as you want!!! grin I'm behind you. grin

i meant the nigerians that live in america grin cheesy
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by eldee(m): 4:37pm On Sep 04, 2009
tkb417:

as my guy, ill allow u ellas sis

but as for the rate of depreciation of 9ja gurls
ill disagree cos if you use my straight line method of depreciation, ull arrive at a rate of 12.7% per annum

so in essence, a married womans worth ends around 8 years of marriage
my maths can be wrong tho grin grin
Hmmn . . . 12.7% nah . . . you fail to put into account the increase in the supply of chics available these days
Your statistics were taken after the Civil War when there was a reduction in the birth rate which ultimately led to fewer chics
Right nw we've been outnumbered . . . so the rate of depreciation of the average nigerian chic is 30% per anum grin grin

follypimpi:

More like Buy 1 get 1 free,Most N.London chics i know r better than SE,E chics i think the ones that migrated to Totz r still same E,SE girls dem.

You seem to have so much experience in these area . . . especially SE.
Work hard, when you're good enough, you'll start nailing City girls. grin grin
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Sep 04, 2009
Bristol 2hrs from london grin
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by spikedcylinder: 4:38pm On Sep 04, 2009
See as all the ashewo men have collected like terms on this thread? shocked cheesy
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by follypimpi(m): 4:38pm On Sep 04, 2009
TOPE2000!:

Americans are as cheap as they come . . ,  its a known FACT cheesy

Buy 1 get Mum,Granny,Sis, for free.
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by tkb417(m): 4:38pm On Sep 04, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Girl I will be doing just that, No more miss nice girl,
you do that at ur own peril
dont listen to everythn grin grin

Ebonyeyes:

oh ok.  .   .
whos taking notes grin
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 04, 2009
tkb417:

you do that at your own peril
dont listen to everythn grin grin
oh ok.  .   .
whos taking notes grin
Boy I have just been too damn nice and its not paying off, Why should anyone be taking notes cheesy
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by follypimpi(m): 4:40pm On Sep 04, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

I hope i dont know u,Bristol mmmmm
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by eldee(m): 4:41pm On Sep 04, 2009
follypimpi:

Buy 1 get Mum,Granny,Sis, for free.

Hehehe . . . American chics are so cheap, New York is full of babymamas
American chics go to sperm banks for sex. cheesy cheesy
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by tubabie(f): 4:41pm On Sep 04, 2009
eldee:

Hmmmm yeah I feel your pain,make do with your london gals. The ones outside it have decided that swastikas may not be so bad afterall tongue
dont bite the bait tongue
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 04, 2009
eldee:

Hehehe . . . American chics are so cheap, New York is full of babymamas
American chics go to sperm banks for sex. cheesy cheesy

shocked shocked shocked grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (27) (Reply)

She's In The Kitchen Náked Cooking Beans [Picture] / My Wife Pretended To Be Innocent Until I Married Her / Lady Intends Giving Up Scholarship To Study Abroad Because Of Her Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.