Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,283 members, 7,974,278 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 07:45 PM

Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) (21014 Views)

Hilarious Story : Read What happened to Guy who Married Because Of Money / The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) / 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by bawomolo(m): 3:46pm On Sep 03, 2009
aint nuttin going on in the bed
you gotta spend that bread if u wanna get some head

alhaji Oyb, is this what your imam is spitting on fridays grin
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:48pm On Sep 03, 2009
bawomolo:

alhaji Oyb, is this what your imam is spitting on fridays grin

DJ Alhaji Oyb

Are you minding the loon. He'll soon be sane again
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Sep 03, 2009
~Sauron~:

Cheesy. . . . .No one knows what i am capable of.
Don't make me come down to Naija and get you.

On the contrary, i don't think low of women.
For me, if i like a woman. . . . . .there's no limit to what i can do for her(she doesn't even need to ask).
However, there are some that have made it their modus operandi to tax men cos that's the only to prove he's interested.
Those are the ones men can't really stand. . . . .

You know you would have saved yourself and all of us the argument by saying:

'Men still do it but only for the women they really like. But some women take advantage of that and tax their guys thinking it'll confrim his affection. Most men cant stand that  . . . . '

And I'll prolly say:

'It's wrong for a woman to assume that gifts from a man confirms his love and it's certianly inapriopriate for any woman to take a man's generosity for granted. But men should stop assuming that spending money makes them 'mugus' and therefore insist they get as much sex as possible before they spend a dime'

I'm sure we would all be happier at the end of the day!!   cheesy  cheesy
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by Sauron1: 3:57pm On Sep 03, 2009
Ujujoan:

You know you would have saved yourself and all of us the argument by saying:

'Men still do it but only for the women they really like. But some women take advantage of that and tax their guys thinking it'll confrim his affection. Most men cant stand that  . . . . '

Men don't hang around women they don't really like so i wouldn't say it that way.
What is ma business with a woman i cannot really connect with? That's sheer waste of time(and money).

And I'll prolly say:

'It's wrong for a woman to assume that gifts from a man confirms his love and it's certianly inapriopriate for any woman to take a man's generosity for granted. But men should stop assuming that spending money makes them 'mugus' and therefore insist they get as much sex as possible before they spend a dime'

I'm sure we would all be happier at the end of the day!!   cheesy  cheesy

It doesn't have to be as much sex as possible.
Just one trial is enough for us to open the wallet-gate(provided the performance is mind-blowing). grin grin grin
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by biola44: 4:03pm On Sep 03, 2009
;d ;d ;d
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Sep 03, 2009
~Sauron~:

Men don't hang around women they don't really like so i wouldn't say it that way.
What is ma business with a woman i cannot really connect with? That's sheer waste of time(and money).

It doesn't have to be as much sex as possible.
Just one trial is enough for us to open the wallet-gate(provided the performance is mind-blowing). grin grin grin

Okay so you wouldn't have used my words, but we could have avoided degenerating the argument to 'gold/cunt-digging'!!  angry

biola44:

;d ;d ;d

What's with this one and ';d ;d ;d'
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by Sauron1: 4:11pm On Sep 03, 2009
Ujujoan:

Okay so you wouldn't have used my words, but we could have avoided degenerating the argument to 'gold/cunt-digging'!!  angry

U started it.
I don't really believe in the gold-digging thingy. . . . .It's not as if these women hold guns to their partners' head to cough out the dough.
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Sep 03, 2009
I started it? Incase you've forgotten . .

Times have changed. . . . . . .
There seems to be a stiff competition these days.
The ratio of men to women is about 1:15 so the supply has reduced the market value of today's women.
Why spoil a woman with gifts when 10 other women can't be bovvered about gifts but just wanna get jiggy.

That was your first contribution to this post!!
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by Sauron1: 4:22pm On Sep 03, 2009
Ujujoan:

I started it? Incase you've forgotten . .

That was your first contribution to this post!!

I can't see any method or form of gold-digging in ma post.
The summary of what i said is the supply has brought down the value of women and today's women don't even care about the incentives.
They just want men they can call their own.
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Sep 03, 2009
~Sauron~:

I can't see any method or form of gold-digging in ma post.
The summary of what i said is the supply has brought down the value of women and today's women don't even care about the incentives.
They just want men they can call their own.

You do have a thing for arguments dont you? The whole technicalities of it and all . .

Anyway, me I don tire sha, so . . . . .  you win!!  smiley
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by kingsboy12(m): 4:34pm On Sep 03, 2009
Have other Lucrative assets to invest in. grin
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by ikhideman(m): 5:03pm On Sep 03, 2009
The days of wooing are over! To me thats "old skool"; after spending all on a girl that is not yet yours - tell me, when there's a financial 'slow-down' & business isn't at its peak, shey she will move on to the next big spender??

In fact, a girl that accepts gift, money, etc on a regular basis even without dating the guy isn't the right person at all!!!
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by chic2pimp(m): 5:25pm On Sep 03, 2009
Hehehehehe I dey gbadun dis topic sha. Keep going my peeps.
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by eyonigger(m): 5:44pm On Sep 03, 2009
Wow! Nice thread poster.

I can only contribute to this thread based on my own personal experience, I really do not have the natural habit of doing a BIG WOOING to be precise, it makes me feel im buying a girls attention or woeva.

The thing is, I can observe a girl that wants treasure for attention, and one that wants to feel ur swag in every swagable manner. So I apply either techniques to whichever fits in. In General terms to this Subject, I would say treasure showing and spending still exist, but not in a larger way as it was before.
One thing which I think is of a majority reason is the ECONOMICAL MELTDOWN, not talking about the recent one, the economy has been ruined long time, the flu has just shown itself, another reason is the generalization of men being called "mugus" for spending has actually turned the table around for spending victims.

mY 50 Cent on this.
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by osasp(m): 6:22pm On Sep 03, 2009
lol thats so 80's
i really dont mind spending but if i get the slightest hint that u take me 2 b a mugu(trust me, i can tell)
then ill play d game wiv u
use u, dump u, without d spending u wudve expected
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by eldee(m): 9:28pm On Sep 03, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

Lmao. You two are sick
That makes three of us . . . cheesy cheesy

tubabie:

Dayo when did that happen? You refused to sign the pre-nup agreement .Last time i checked marriage plans were binned . tongue
You had plans to marry Dayo?? shocked shocked
I'm dissapointed and amazed . . . infact gobsmacked is the word I'm looking for.

I withdraw my wooship and let me remind you that those lines and moves I used are copyright protected. grin grin
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by kaytues(m): 9:59pm On Sep 03, 2009
To get money this days dey very hard, we still try to spend the little one we have on lady but ladies are not appreciativ,

I have been searching for a faithful and honest girl for over 4 years, i neva get one, I know i would be indomie if i was like somebody like Bill-Gate grin

We don wise
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by tubabie(f): 10:18pm On Sep 03, 2009
eldee:

You had plans to marry Dayo?? shocked shocked
I'm dissapointed and amazed . . . infact gobsmacked is the word I'm looking for.

I withdraw my wooship and let me remind you that those lines and moves I used are copyright protected. grin grin

I can see you are so gob smacked shocked
Did you even think you stood a chance before?
That line was just to put Dayo off, he knows better tongue
As for you, I withdraw also my request to be wooed by you, Your post was fickle.
Yeah and for those dry moves and lines, you just wasted money on the patents because they are so 1980, hello?? we are in 2009 grin
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by chamotex(m): 10:43pm On Sep 03, 2009
tubabie:

As for you, I withdraw also my request to be wooed by you, Your post was fickle.
Yeah and for those dry moves and lines, you just wasted money on the patents because they are so 1980, hello?? we are in 2009 grin

Tu baybee, forget about Eldee
Let Chamotex do the wooing here . . . .  wink cheesy
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by tubabie(f): 10:49pm On Sep 03, 2009
chamotex:

Let Chamotex do the wooing here . . . .  wink cheesy
At last a Manc comes around, go on, Woo me and make me swoon tongue
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by eldee(m): 11:04pm On Sep 03, 2009
tubabie:

Those same lines mad you request to be wooed grin grin
Yeah the moves are 1980 . . . I'll dump 'em when the Tubabies of this world stop falling for them

I used two lines to get you to cancel your marriage plans . . . what if I went the whole nine yards?? grin grin

tubabie:

Did I stand a chance?? Nah . . . given your absurd taste in men, I can clearly be grateful I never did grin grin
Dayo, Chamo . . . who's next?? J-UNIT?? tongue tongue
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by eldee(m): 11:08pm On Sep 03, 2009
chamotex:

Let Chamotex do the wooing here . . . . wink cheesy
She's all yours . . .
Just make sure you put into practice all what I've taught you grin wink
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by Sauron1: 11:09pm On Sep 03, 2009
eldee:

Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by TOPE20001(f): 11:12pm On Sep 03, 2009
chamotex:

Let Chamotex do the wooing here . . . . wink cheesy

Who dash you cheesy grin
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by tubabie(f): 11:18pm On Sep 03, 2009
eldee:

Those same lines mad you request to be wooed grin grin
Yeah the moves are 1980 . . . I'll dump 'em when the Tubabies of this world stop falling for them

I used two lines to get you to cancel your marriage plans . . . what if I went the whole nine yards?? grin grin
Did I stand a chance?? Nah . . . given your absurd taste in men, I can clearly be grateful I never did grin grin
Stop clutching at straws incase you suffer from selective myopia, I said the line was to put Dayo off track. tongue
I may not control the guys that vie for my attention but I control who wins, and it certainly cannot be you. tongue
Lurk around , your type may just pass by soon . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by Sauron1: 11:28pm On Sep 03, 2009
tubabie:

Stop clutching at straws incase you suffer from selective myopia, I said the line was to put Dayo off track. tongue
I may not control the guys that vie for my attention but I control who wins, and it certainly cannot be you. tongue
Lurk around , your type may just pass by soon  . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Tubabie, don't mind these lots.
Come to the dark Lord and get swooned in leaps and bounds.
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by eldee(m): 11:38pm On Sep 03, 2009
tubabie:

Lurk around , your type may just pass by soon . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
You want me to produce documentary evidence to support the fact that I recieved a wooing request?? grin grin
My case rests tongue tongue

Stick with the Dayos and Chamos of this world . . . this bloke is no longer intersted grin grin

tubabie:

Damn . . . you're denying Dayo?? This is some Mariah-Eminem case here . . .

Dayo is saying both of you were engaged to be married and here you are denying him??
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by eyonigger(m): 11:42pm On Sep 03, 2009
thread derailment.
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by tubabie(f): 11:45pm On Sep 03, 2009
quote author=eldee link=topic=317369.msg4478369#msg4478369 date=1252017509]
You want me to produce documentary evidence to support the fact that I recieved a wooing request?? grin grin

Pls do and I will bring out the weightier marriage proposal from you. grin

Damn . . . you're denying Dayo?? This is some Mariah-Eminem case here . . .

Dayo is saying both of you were engaged to be married and here you are denying him??
Your imagination has run off again, this time without you.Show me where Dayo said these things smiley

@Topic
Wooing is still trendy and should be carried out subjectively.
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by Pataki: 12:03am On Sep 04, 2009
tubabie:

@Topic
Wooing is still trendy and should be carried out subjectively.
Noting the keywords: ''Trendy'' and ''Subjectively''.

Time I threw away objectivity and become subjective. No more go slow for my life. lipsrsealed
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by eldee(m): 12:08am On Sep 04, 2009
tubabie:

Pls do and I will bring out the weightier marriage proposal from you. grin
As I said . . . my case rests.

Any proposal was withdrawn the moment I saw what you've been up to in the past. cheesy cheesy
Come on . . . Dayo's got a swastika on his arm, that's a record low tongue tongue
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by tubabie(f): 12:11am On Sep 04, 2009
Pataki:

Noting the keywords: ''Trendy'' and ''Subjectively''.

Time I threw away objectivity and become subjective. No more go slow for my life. lipsrsealed
Yes go on!It's high time you did! cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (27) (Reply)

Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce / When A Girl You Love Says She Is In A Relationship Wat Do U Do? / She's In The Kitchen Náked Cooking Beans [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.