Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,604 members, 7,941,326 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 12:27 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (107) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5516399 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (3056) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ipio(f): 1:57pm On Jul 18, 2012
@ fruit-full, its well wit u Dear, in dis new cycle, God will give u a surprise.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hebrewwoman1: 7:44pm On Jul 18, 2012
@ebony13 thanx hun, cant wait to b home. Clomid or no clomid Aug is d month. Yea, start fertilaid and pls dnt stop until you take it for at least a month or two. But u knw u cant take clomid if your taking fertilaid. I actually stopped metformin for a while, jst want to take fertilaid by itself. I tried searching taking fetilaid and metformin at d same time and i got conflicting information so i'll ask my Dr.

@ebomy13 and Ipio, For the agreement prayer, take do the prayer for 3 days, starting 2mrw. Am going to be doing more of praising and thanking cos i believe the prayer has already been answered. So we are not begging or asking for anything, we are jst claiming God's promises to his children, we jst want a manifestation of his word in our lives. In the bible, the angel sed to Samson's mother "Thou shall concieve and bear a son" He didnt say "Thou might concieve" or :Thou shall concieve and miscarry" It was an order and thats wat we need to do, we will order our bodies to subject to God's words. We have waited upon the Lord and we will see results. We will eat d fruits of our labor. Proverbs 10:28 says, The hope of the righteous shall be gladness....Our hope means our life goals, our PREGNANCY. I am telling evryone on dis forum dat IT SHALL END IN GLADNESS. NO miscarriages, watevr we concieve, we shall deliver.

This prayer is also for the ladies who are pregnant already, there shall be no bad news or premature miscarriage. IT SHALL END WELL WITH YOUR BABIES IN YOUR ARMS.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bukieluv(f): 8:15pm On Jul 18, 2012
Hello Ladies,

Trust everyone is doing great. Just a quick question on vitex,because i'm seeing conflicting information on it. When can one take vitex?Is it after AF till after ovulation, or all through the cycle. Then how many mg should be taken daily. Can one also take it after getting +HTP.

Baby dust to you all !
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 8:23am On Jul 19, 2012
Does your situation seem hopeless but you have a word from the Lord?
Abraham did too.
In Genesis 15, God told Abraham that a heir would be born from his own bowels. God went further to even show him the stars that his descendants will be as many as the stars in the sky. Abraham believed God & it was counted unto him for righteousness.

Do you know that when God speaks, when you have that word from God...it is so refreshing, so peaceful. You feel so overjoyed because The Master of the Universe has spoken.

What do we do we keep doing before it's manifested?...Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation. Romans 12:12

He is faithful that has promised.
Have a fruitful day.

@bukieluv,
I think I read that vitex/fertilaid should be discontinued as soon as you realise you are pregnant as it could be harmful in the event of a pregnancy. There are actually conflicting reports, some say continue to a certain point in the pregnancy as well.
Kindly google it.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 8:51am On Jul 19, 2012
read this http://natural-fertility-info.com/vitex

i go there for research on any herb l intend to use, i find her recommendations useful. l followed her direction when l used vitex, though instead of 1000m.g l took 800 mg, because mine came in 400 m.g each capsule.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by zenoj: 10:29am On Jul 19, 2012
Abeg o,my vitex(nature's answer brand)reads 40mg.Does it mean I have to take like 25capsules per day to meet up with d 1000mg daily recommendation?Am thinking of switching from my bromo back to vitex jare.Any suggestion pls.Tnx.
@ pg sisters,how re u n LOs?Trust u're all great!U're in our hearts n prayers alway.
@all,baby dust in da house.
Update,af showed up again yesterday morning,so.on another miraculous cycle now.God really is faithful.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by adetunrayo(f): 5:14pm On Jul 19, 2012
praise God my prayers have been answered.

i have said to myself that i wouldnt post on this forum until my God has done it and he has really done it.i have been following all the replies,advice, word of encouragement etc for months.

i pray God will answer those that are still waiting in Jesus' name.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by july16th: 5:47pm On Jul 19, 2012
Hi all, just peeping to check on u guys. Congrats @adetunrayo. what the Lord has done for you,it shall be permanent.
Baby dust to the rest of us. Cheers!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by zenoj: 5:59pm On Jul 19, 2012
@adetunrayo,the Lord be praised.Surely the Lord is faithful n He'll continually cause His face to shine upon us all.Pls take enof rest n eat rite.U're in our prayers.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kemidebbie(f): 7:36pm On Jul 19, 2012
@ade congratulations. Pls share with us what u did differently this time.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ipio(f): 7:47pm On Jul 19, 2012
@ adetunrayo,very big congrat 2 u, our good Lord will keep u & baby safe. God bless u.
LOADS OF Baby dust to us all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Echala: 8:59pm On Jul 19, 2012
Congrats Adetunrayo, what the Lord has done is permanent in Jesus Name Amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ebony13: 9:55pm On Jul 19, 2012
Congrats Adetunrayo! Wishing u a healthy and safe 9months! Sticky bean!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mynairaacct(f): 11:13pm On Jul 19, 2012
Good evening wonderful friends,

Am so glad we are all doing great. I want to thank God for answered prayers. Our God has indeed been faithful.

My TTC journey

I got married in 2009 with my hubby diagnosed of azoospermia (no sperm count) in 2011 when we went for medical checkup. We were devasted and decided to seek God's face cos it came as a shock to both of us. Exactly, one year afterwards we decided to revisit the case, the result still remained the same. Afterwards, we decided to seek for medical advisory ofcourse our options obviously was limited ivf, donor sperm or adoption no treatment was recommended due to the nature of case.

GOD stood by us and we started the journey, DH was then scheduled for a diagnostic TESA and the result came out positive.

For all I give glory to God.

I pray that the Almighty God will visit all of us and meet all our needs. I have confidence that He will perfect all he has started in our lives in Jesus name

AMEN!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 5:29am On Jul 20, 2012
If we do not know what the bible says, how do we have bible faith?
The Lord promised Abraham & Sarah that they would have a heir at the set time that He had promised according to the time of life. And at that set time, their most promised seed showed forth with ease & despite the short cut they tried.

The Lord is faithful ladies irrespective of what is obtainable.
God has a purpose for our children and we should pray that He counts us worthy and faithful to be stewards of these great gifts.

I pray for all the ladies in the house whose sole desire is for the Lord to fulfill His word in their lives that their set time will manifest real soon and all the glory will be God's only.
Congrats to the latest BFPs in the house.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by subzidi: 2:14pm On Jul 20, 2012
Hello Mothers of Nations!!
Hmmmm Like i informed you guys earlier, i've done my HSG 19th June, result dye did not pass through or form balloon blah blah blah. Tubal spasm and final result inconclusive and after the session i spotted from 19th June till 10th July.
I do not temp or have the patience to check for O; we jes(in Ghanian accent---lol)dey BD dey go! Meanwhile, ive been very excited since this morning for 1st time ever since this ttc journey,all i know is i will carry my God given children one day and soon... my period looks like its late but i'm not PTing till another two weeks! I'm celebrating my victory already in this my birthday month and month of perfection...Please join me in rejoicing if you are also believing...i discovered the devil gets angry when chidren of God rejoice in adversity---------COUNTING IT ALL JOY!!

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ipio(f): 6:43pm On Jul 20, 2012
@sub_zidi,am rejoicing becos d devil is a liar, we r winners & d devil cannot stop us, we believe only d report of our God, soon u'll become a joyful mother. @ all, believing its well wit u, dis place is a bit quiet, pls drop in, we need each other, God bless u all, lots of love.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hebrewwoman1: 4:12am On Jul 21, 2012
Congrats Adetunrayo, God is indeed faithful. Wishing u a very pleasant pregnancy.

@Ipio. yea its a bit quiet in here, guess evryone is busy doin one thng or d other. God will meet us all at d point of our need, lets jst have faith and believe dat d end is closer dan we think.

Have a great weekend evryone...baby dust to you all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RocksQueen: 7:51am On Jul 21, 2012
Congrats Adetunrayo. Why don't you tell us what you did. I assume you were a silent member (correct me if am wrong) and God gave you a testimony. But it will really help others if u not only post the bfp but also tell the story behind it since u were not posting b4. That way we can praise God, strengthen our faiths, know what to do if it applies,rejoice more with you, pray with you, etc!
But coming on for the first time just to post the bfp and then disappearing again doesn't seem right to me! I stand to be corrected by y'all though!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RocksQueen: 8:43am On Jul 21, 2012
@Hebrew woman. Welcome home dearie! I know ur faith will be rewarded Clomid or not! This is ur month!
@udoka, how are you and LO? Hold on to your faith hon. I hereby apply for an NL godmother position!
@Seanbell. Please if you count anymore ceilings or bedsheet patterns as the case applies, you may end up with quadruplets o! E neva reach? Abeg all of una wey poshu her from NL say make she go nack non-stop, una don see wetin una cause? Seanbell it is enuffu,biko!
@ipio. Yes the thread is quiet! We are almost becoming silent readers too lol! But keep coming on hon, let's try and post evryday so that others will come back.
@all. We have been on a prayer fest. This tym ttc is fully on hold cos I and dh are not bding. Rather we are using this period to deepen our relationship with God cos that is more important. We will resume next month. Am on CD5.
Coincidentally, it was late by 2 days and came on the same day as my AF in July 2010. Then I hadn't started the ttc journey and dis is the first tym its meeting an old AF date.
I don't care if it doesn't mean anything, all I believe is that my ttc journey is coming to an end soon!
This thread will witness another onslaught of testimonies IJN...Amen!
@believer. Please where are u o! How is it going? I pray that the good Lord will reward all your efforts and crown them with glory! I admire your strenght in this. You will have a LO by this tym next year. We all will IJN....Amen!

I have a friend who told me that her problem is male factor, she said she considered cheating several tyms cos she is getting to her late 30s but hasn't had the opportunity to!

I prayed with her and begged her not to do it but she said she will ask God for forgiveness afterwards. She has distanced herself from me, I don't know if she made good on her threat!
I will find a way to get to her and discuss the donor option.I pray she doesn't sell her soul to the devil.
Thank you for your post. You may not know it but many marriages may be saved from that revelation! I would do it if it were my issue but the only difference is that dh must collect samples(by hook or crook) from more than one of his relatives and none of us will know which one was chosen! That way if he says 'woman come and carry this your child jor' or beats the child too much, I won't feel anyhow and if I say 'abegi don't kill my child o!'as women usually say, he won't feel anyhow.Lol! I guess dats me being insecure ryt?
Anyway I have taken tym to write plenty to make up for the period of absence.
Praying is awesome and our faith is getting stronger. But btw me and y'all, d day e complete one month, the bed shall beg for mercy!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 9:45am On Jul 21, 2012
adetunrayo: praise God my prayers have been answered.

i have said to myself that i wouldnt post on this forum until my God has done it and he has really done it.i have been following all the replies,advice, word of encouragement etc for months.

i pray God will answer those that are still waiting in Jesus' name.

Congrats on ur BFP, but I don't like ur choice of words. If everyone of us decide not to post where would u hv gotten d advice, tips etc. I think its good to either become and remain a silent member or active memeber. If u wish to upgrade to active, then tell us ur history, it helps us bond with u better.

@mynairacct and onyinema thank u for ur wonderful inputs. MyNairacct, ur post made me research on TESA. Thank God for this, it shows there is hope with every challenge of this ttc journey. But is this procedure readily available in Nigeria? Can u gv more info where ur DH went for it, it could be of help to many of us here.

Rocksqueen
My sister, you are really rocking! Don't mind seanbell we gv her 'allow' she took 'allowances' the only thing we want from her is BFP, or else....leave that for me grin

My Update
I will be going for reassement on monday I.e 23. But on 17th and 18th I had want humanly I called ovulation. It was too strong like when I was still single. 17th serious pain and 18th lots of EWCM. My people, I think its only a miracle that I need ooo, I hv conditioned my mind on whatever the result says. God shd just hv his way... HEAD or TAIL am always d WINNER. Again b4 d supposely O, my temp droped to 36.1 from 36.6 or 36.4 all d while, and picked up to 36.5 and 36.7 ysterday. Make I no bore una with my stories cuz I still hv more to talk.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:17am On Jul 21, 2012
Morng mummies,hw are we doing?@Rocksqueen,I dey kampe 4 dis thread,just seeking God's face dts all. I've began take folic acid/multivitam tabs given 2 me by ma doc. I support u suggestn d 'idea' 2 ur friend,hopefully she'll buldge.I wnt lie,it has crossd ma mind once bt my conscience wnt allow me so I just askd God 4 forgiveness cos na devil at work o.I'm sure I speak 4 a lot of ladies with male factor issues cos it aint easy o.
Tis well someting tells me we're very close 2 achieving our dreams.God sees we're trying all humanly possible so he wnt hesisitate 2 bless us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ipio(f): 11:26am On Jul 21, 2012
Hi all, gud 2 hear from Udoka2 & Rocksqueen, atleast am not feeling alone anymore, abeg make we no join dis silent reader people o,u neva can tell wat ur various inputs has done 4 some of us,dis forum has been soo............... helpful. @Rocksqueen Dear,tanks 4 dropping, its nice dat u r waiting on God & seeking his face, our good Lord will answer u sooner than u tink, God bless u & Dh,

@ udoka2,u r one special person on dis forum & I don't 4get 2 say a word 2 God 4 u, pls just keep trusting him & u'll not be disappointed in Jesus name. @all, u r all in my prayers.
QUICK UPDATES:
Am on cd18, not sure if I Oed, no sign, am just all dried up but it did not stop me from bd o, God will see us through,God bless u all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 2:33pm On Jul 21, 2012
Which of you, if you children ask for bread will give him a stone or ask for fish & give him a snake.
If we being evil know how to give our children good gifts, how much more will our Father in heaven give good gifts to those who ASK him?
Dears, children aare good gifts and since we have asked, please let's believe we have received.

The Lord visited Sarah as He had said and she conceived and bore a son at the SET TIME of which God has spoken.
He will visit us, I strongly know He will and He has.

Please let us ensure we await that miracle that will be a blessing and add no sorrow, a blessing without any doubt, a blessing we will be able to testify to everyone without holding back, A blessing that we can lift up to God, in any time of challenge, to say Lord it was purely you that gave us this gift, pls manifest.
A child like Isaac/Samuel.

It is well with us.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by camrygmail: 5:10pm On Jul 21, 2012
bukieluv:

Hello Ladies,

Trust everyone is doing great. Just a quick question on vitex,because i'm seeing conflicting information on it. When can one take vitex?Is it after AF till after ovulation, or all through the cycle. Then how many mg should be taken daily. Can one also take it after getting +HTP.

Baby dust to you all !

@bukieluv a lot of questions about vitex have been asked on this forum try doing search on naira land and read the replies people gave. I always say that when using vitex do not use it alone, use it in conjuction with a prenatal or at least folic acid and then reduce the dosage of the vitex in your two weeks wait. When I used vitex by it self 2009 because of irregular periods, I ended up bleeding for about a month, I think it was too strong for my system, so that was why I gave fertile aid a try in 2011, it contains vitex and other vitamins. So after regulating my system with fertile aid, because of the cost, I started using it for first half of my cycle and then only used prenatals during my two week waits.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bukieluv(f): 7:08pm On Jul 21, 2012
@Camygmail, thanks alot. i think what i'm going to do like you said is to take normal dose before ovulation and reduce it to like 400mg after ovulation. im taking folic acid but i think i will change it to to pregnacare conception. Will keep you posted. Are u in Nigeria or where.

Hellofruitful ladies in the house, thanks for your responses, trust everyone is doing great. God will honnour is word in our lives. enjoy your weekend and relax your mind, God is on the throne, when he says YES nobody can hinder it or says no. have a wonderful week ahead
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by beckytoyon(f): 8:15pm On Jul 21, 2012
I posted 4 d first time on page 100 bt no one has tried 2 encourage me. Is it because im new
?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bukieluv(f): 9:44pm On Jul 21, 2012
Hi beckytoyun, welcome on board . Sorry no one commented on your post. What I would advice is prayer & claiming the word of God. Try and study your cycle, is it within normal cycle and regular. U can use ovulation predictor kit. Try and baby dance like 2 days before your ovulation till after ovulation . If you try and no luck, you can try and see a gynecology . I strongly believe that God Izmir still in business of doing miracle

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by camrygmail: 12:20am On Jul 22, 2012
I was banned on my 100th post sad shocked

Zenoj, I looked at the natures answer brand you are correct it only has 40milligrams , I am not sure that is enough o. Can you get  nature's way brand that one  400millligrams  This new cycle will end in rejoycing by God's grace.

Welcome back home hebrew woman.
Congratulations @adetunrayo, wishing u a happy and healthy 40weeks .
@my nairaacct your testimony is a big one o, only our Big Mighty God can do such, He will perfect what he has started... Mo ba e yo ( I am rejoycing with you)

@udoka, you and lo are in God's shadow and according to psalm 91 you are both protected from every pestilence and noon day arrows. It is well with you.

@rockqueen .. Lol@your comment on becoming a slient reader.

seanbell where at thou...?

@subzidi... Wondering how u keep track of o days? Since you don't temp, do you use opk or do you check CM. I think one needs to know what to pray about and what to believe God for...I join you renouncing the every negative report of the doc.

@maryswags,beliver84, ebpny13,champs and Toronto I dey hail una o, trust you ladies are doing well.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hebrewwoman1: 7:02am On Jul 22, 2012
@beckytoyon, so sry dear. I dont remember reading your post and i jst went bck to page 100 and i still didnt see it. Anyway ur def welcme here and we didnt mean to ignore ur post.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hebrewwoman1: 7:13am On Jul 22, 2012
@beckytoyon i decided to go back and look for ur post and its actually on page 99 and not 100, dats y i didnt see it. You mentioned that you have seen a DR, wat exactly did d Dr do? Did he run any tests or suggest anythng to u? Ur post was very brief and doesnt gve a lot of info on ur journey.
Also has ur DH been checked too? Monitoring ur cycle is very important too, so that you know wen ur ovulating. If u have a regualr cycle pin pointing ovulation wil b easier but if its irregular then its a lil harder.
Pls let us know wat n wat u have tried and also feel free to ask any questions, smeone might have an answer or at least a suggestion.

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (3056) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.